Originally posted by: YGZXMHTBVDJKD3CT
Anurag’s expectation vs reality 🤣
Funny gifs nahi baba , something which shows his journey how unpredictable life is😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: YGZXMHTBVDJKD3CT
Anurag’s expectation vs reality 🤣
Funny gifs nahi baba , something which shows his journey how unpredictable life is😆
Hey guys I need your help.i don't know how many of u remember(I won't blame u if u forgot all about it,since I updated it a month ago)but I write a fan fiction called Game Plan earlier it was called 180 Degrees.i am about to finish writing the next part and I want all my regular reader's to be notified of this.Earlier I didn't have to do this bcoz the forum was predominantly AnuPre,so it didn't get pushed back to other pages so fast.But ever since BaPre fans came with their high activity (which is good for the CM I'm sure) my ff was quickly pushed back to the previous pages, making many of my reader's miss it.
So how do I tag everyone?
Na not impressed Tammy can do better her Omkara gifs used to classic arts, nahi chuba dil ko😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Fandom trying to compete with aqua people😆
🤣 like Bhutan one!
I want you to continuee.Originally posted by: BurakZeynep
Hey guys I need your help.i don't know how many of u remember(I won't blame u if u forgot all about it,since I updated it a month ago)but I write a fan fiction called Game Plan earlier it was called 180 Degrees.i am about to finish writing the next part and I want all my regular reader's to be notified of this.Earlier I didn't have to do this bcoz the forum was predominantly AnuPre,so it didn't get pushed back to other pages so fast.But ever since BaPre fans came with their high activity (which is good for the CM I'm sure) my ff was quickly pushed back to the previous pages, making many of my reader's miss it.
So how do I tag everyone?
I was seeaarching it on Main forum.
Throwback🤣 These 2!!😆❤️


How both r teasing each other🤣
Yes these kind of gifs is what I live for shows the journey wish that crying pic wasn't used😂♥️
Originally posted by: BurakZeynep
Hey guys I need your help.i don't know how many of u remember(I won't blame u if u forgot all about it,since I updated it a month ago)but I write a fan fiction called Game Plan earlier it was called 180 Degrees.i am about to finish writing the next part and I want all my regular reader's to be notified of this.Earlier I didn't have to do this bcoz the forum was predominantly AnuPre,so it didn't get pushed back to other pages so fast.But ever since BaPre fans came with their high activity (which is good for the CM I'm sure) my ff was quickly pushed back to the previous pages, making many of my reader's miss it.
So how do I tag everyone?
May be you can send all of them a pk in one go .
Mark them in To and Send the link ....