Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Believer09

Thanks fangirl1012😊...your analysis is amazing👏👏..not only this one but every one...everyday i think she cannot write better than this but you come up better than the last day...oh Girl you are raising the bar everyday...I usually watch the episode before your analysis..n  then i have to watch it again  as you always provide some minute n finer details...So , one day i decided that i will read your analysis n then watch...but silly me cannot wait...🤦🏻‍♀️

My apologies for not writing this earlier to appreciate you  as by the time i am done with watch-read-watch cycle...a new episode is available ...

Thank you and you don't need to apologise🤗I am glad that my words affect you in that way. AM force us to watch them again and again.

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Love love your analysis. I am in awe of beautiful Mishbir moments and reading your post makes it even more beautiful 

Thanks 🤗 my analysis can't fully capture their magic. They are just so good.

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

Fantastic post like always, Zara!! I can’t write anything. I’ve been watching the sequence on loop. 

Namz🤗 I can't thank you enough for making that AM AT. I might not be active their but the first page is amazing

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

Nice profile pic 🤗

Eeh thanks🤗 trying to find more pics/icons of them. They have completely taken over my life.

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Zara , I went and rewatched the “ n” time after reading your analysis 🤗.. so ethereally penned , such intricacies so beautifully brought to our attention .. it was exquisite!! Even I loved him unbuttoning his jacket, loosening his shoulders ( as though he is getting ready to hurl something heavy and not a dainty flower😆) , and that smooth reverse glide ( more like a slow moon walk )  was so graceful .. another scene where I wanted to pull his cheeks was when he fell down( kumkum scene ) and then ensuring BM he was alright , he looked like a cutie pie .. thank you for walking me through those blissful moments once again !  

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

“The eyes are one of the most powerful tools a woman can have. With one look, she can relay the most intimate message. Sometimes a man’s  eyes are so intense you want to look away . . . or never look away, you  can’t decide.” After the connection is made, words cease to exist. ” 

― Jennifer Salaiz

AHHHHHHHHHHHSHGJSFSKSJFMSJSSBDBDMSJDKMSUJMDJSJSDHSMDSJ. This was legit my reaction while watching the AM scenes today. I was unable to form coherent sentences. How beautiful did our babies look today. Mish was again wearing blue. Abir was looking dapper in his suit. I loved how the episode starts with AM. Abir holds the bracelet and attempts to give it to her as a token of forgiveness since he told her secret to BP. Did you guys notice how naturally Abir just waltzed into her room. The last time he was here Mish had gotten shy and was trying to find her dupatta but now our girl is standing there clad in her blue lengha and messy af bun and she doesn’t mind Abir barging in to her room one bit. Subtle nuances but they do show how far AM have come in terms of their comfort level for each other.

“I am sorry yay meri taraf say” How cute does homeboy look here trying to pacify his lady love and he came bearing a gift.

No I am sorry agli baar tum say koi help mangu hi nahi” Mish though is in no mood to forgive him easily. Abir goes on to explain how BP was worried for her and he had to tell him. Mish tells him how she didn’t want anyone else to worry for her especially BP as he has already done a lot for her. Poor girl wants to carry the entire world on her shoulders.

“Abb main un par aik bhoj nahi ban na chaati” Haaye my poor gilr feels she is a burden a opinion enforced on her by the likes of Jasmeet and Kuhu. How apt was Abir’s reply though. He won’t allow his lady love to label herself as a burden because she isn’t one because she has brought so much joy into everyone’s life. Her overthinking nature makes her fail to see the goodness within her. Her purity, strength of character, principles  set her apart from other people.

“Shut up Mishti, tum khud ko bhoj keh kar sirf apni insult nahi kar rahi uss insaan ki bhi insult kar rahi ho jis nay aik smart, khud kay faislay lenay wali aur un faislon ki responsibility lainay wali ki parvarish ki. Misthi jahan tak main jaan ta hu tum un ki insult nahi karna chaaon gi. Shahid tum nay kabhi notice nahi kiya par who jab tumharay baray main baat kartay hain un ki aankon main aik chmmak hoti aik garv hota hain un kay cheary par. He is so proud of you. Woh sirf tum say pyar kartay hain iss liay nahi kay tum un ki beti jaisi ho balaky iss liay kyun kay tum un ki beti ho” I could go on and on on how I see a reflection of BP in Abir. This right here is a direct parallel to both the amazing men that Mish has in her life. They   value her for her intellect those who love her for the way she is unapologetic, fierce and vulnerable at times. This right here shows how much Abir respects Mish and her BP. This kind of sincerity and depth shown from Abir side for Mish is so rare to find in ITV. Honestly, every day the writers are  raising my standards for men. Notice how intently Misthi just looks at the man standing in front of him so much in awe. Her voice breaks as she tells Abir that she doesn’t want her BP to worry. Abir tells her gently that every father is concerned about their children.

Tum bohot lucky ho kay tumhari life main koi aisa hain jo tumhari tension layta hain main jaanta bhi nahi hu kay meray papa mujh say pyar kartay hain kay nahi” Aww the pain that Abir conceals under all these smiles and positivity comes to the surface in front of her. He allows himself to be vulnerable around her. Misthi instantly feels his pain you know sometimes we believe that the people who are always smiling have never been in pain but underneath that smile there is a lot of pain that they choose to hide. Misthi instantly says sorry forgetting for a moment that she was miffed with him.

Abir however, tells her its fine and instantly goes in to playful mode.

It’s okay Mish waisay bhi tum aaj bohot betuki baatein kar rahi ho” 

“Matlab” Poor girl is so confused

“Jab tumhari badi nay tum say puch akay kia tumhay koi pasand hain toh tum nay mana kar diya. Mujay lagta hain tum jhoot keh rahi thi” Then OMGGGGGGGGGGGG he opens her bun and leans close and plays with her hair. Haaye I was in shipper heaven. He doesn’t do it once he keeps on stroking her hair thrice and going on like”Bolo tumhay kia lag ta hain”. The shy smile that Mish has here has my heart and even Abir looks at her and smiles. Mashallah nazar nay lagay in dono ko. Lol so Ben Baa wants to go see if her boy is with Mish hahahahaha that scene was so funny tbh. 

AM start their beautiful banter and Abir grabs Mish wrist and asks for his jawab. Ahem he is like “Abb tumhary baal ban gaye toh tum..” means was he their when she was making her hair?????. It seems like it haaye imagine how he must be admiring his girl.

“Galti ki hain barpahyi toh karni paray gi” He has to make it up to her. 

“Barpayi waighar mujay nahi pata main toh bas sach bolna chaata hu” Abir claims innocently

“Right waisay hi na jaisay tum nay apni bhai ki courtship kay waqt kaha tha” Misthi is still somewhat hurt that Abir being her friend at that time lied to her. Abir instantly becomes serious and voices his worst fear.

“Aur almost uss galti ki wajah say tumhay kho diya tha” His voice is laced with emotions he doesn’t dare to look at her while saying this because he knows his eyes will betray his feelings. He tries to cover it up by saying that he meant losing her as a friend but lol we all know the truth. Then the next line he utters makes Mish genuinely admire him. 

“Lekin dobara nahi kho sakta” They both have an intense eye lock and their music plays. At this point none of them care that KUKU’s engagement is going on for them its only the two of them. Abir breaks the moment by mentioning how Mish hasn’t worn his gift. Our girl is also being flirty she ain’t going to budge easily.

“Agar main zabardasti pehna du toh?”

“Toh jo sawal tum mujh say pucho gay main uss ka jawab day du gi” Abir is a man on a mission now lol. He even goes on to say that if he fails he will get a hair cut. Their sweet blissful moment is broken by Ben Baa’s voice. Mish instantly gets scared as she does not want to create a scene. Abir our boy is completely chill he is like whatever but Mish literally begs him. The whole sequence when Mish goes down the stairs and the way they play YRHPK song’s happy version is beautiful. Mish is standing with her BM but her complete attention is on Abir. Abir is full on in mission makkahn lagao future saas mode and rests his head on BM’s shoulder par iss innocent boy kay irraday kuch aur hi hain. That moment when Aanko ko yaar hain na plays and Abir leans back and looks at Mish was so cute and then he legit grabs her hand behind BM’s back. Like with all the haq and I died here. Mish is also surprised and the camera pans on their entwined hands and I can write a separate post on their hand holds. The mischievous smile Mish gives here and then silently gestures nahi and walks away the score is 1: 0 between her and Abir. The boldness that AM show is breathtaking matlab khulam khula issahron main baatein chal rahi. Mish raises her eyes and looks towards Abir. For a moment Abir concedes defeat and pretends to walk away. Then an idea forms in his head and the song also changes. The whole mood of the scene shifts. Abir buttons open his coat and with all his might throws a flower at Mish and then smiles play fully at her. I mean he looked hot before but omg when he opens his coat and goes all manly in that flower throw he looks so drool worthy. Mish excuses herself and walks away. Again the whole world around them seizes to exist as Aankon ki gustaikan plays in the back ground. Abir also walks backward completely focused on her. I love how they are in their own world and Abir literally bumps into BP and regains his senses. The way Mish laugh at him from a distance was so cute. Then Nanu asks her to take a picture of him and Abir joins in and our girl takes her own selfie instead. Lol Abirs reaction here his eyes literally popped out of his sockets. The score is 2:1 right now. Mish then joins in the dance and gestures a thumb down to Abir. Then as she is trying to get away Kuhu asks her to sit and Abir comes close to the stage and he is looking only at her but then he puts the nazar ka teeka on Kuhu at the last minute. Misthi gets all shy and hides in the shadows and then Abir grabs her from behind and she twirls lands on her back against the wall. He puts the bracelet on her wrist so slowly and than looks at her intensely and leans in. Mish is equally mesmerised and closes her eyes anticipating a kiss ahem ahem probably but it all turns out to be a dream. Poor Mish is day dreaming while looking at her empty wrist but our Abhir boy from his vantage point gives her a knowing look as if he knows that she was dreaming about him. He raises her eyes and she shows him the scissors meant to cut his hair and he legit gets so scared lol. As she is coming to ambush him, he collides with BM and red color(Kumkum) falls on him. Their sweet moment breaks as Kuku feel that something is definitely up between their siblings. Kunal legit gets up to stop his bhai but fate is like not so fast young man you will not ruin AM’s moment. Oblivious to all the games being played downstairs AM our again in Mishti’s room and Mish is using her dupatta to wipe of his face. Aww how adorable she doesn’t even care that her dupatta will get ruined. Abir pretends to be miffed and removes her hand and cleans his face himself and she looks on woefully and evens holds her ears to signal that she is sorry. He goes away and she legit looks so heart-broken but in the next instant Abir grabs her and again twirls in his arms and her arms land on his chest and ahsksosjslddndkf. I lost my chain of rational thoughts here.We aren't even keepimc scores now. They look at each other and Mish smiles at him and then hot damn he holds her hand and her head literally touches his chin and she is so close to him and he manages to make her wear his gift. The saansain ko line plays and then the female in the song laughs and so does Mish as she looks down to hide her shyness.  He again looks at her intently and she can’t help but shy away and move towards the window. This was not a dream haaye and as Abir catches up with her their blissful moment is broken by Shwet. The shipper in me lives for such sweet moments that the writers sprinkle in with the other drama. These little moments that AM steal for themselves makes me so giddy and happy. They give me so much hope and they warm up my heart. We are indeed blessed to have characters like AM in our lifes.

It was the moments; the precious moments. The moments when no one was complaining, blaming, thinking about past hurts or the fear of future ones. It was those moments of simply being present to another person. Those moments of being grateful. Gratitude for another being; gratitude for life. Those moments made their relationship.” 

― Donna Goddard

Stray Thoughts

• Kuku has blind faith on Kunal. I am afraid her trust will break when the truth comes out. Seriously, how can Kunal play with a girls feeling to this extent. Today Kuhu proved that she genuinely loves him and he has come as far as getting engaged to this girl whom he claims to not like just for his brother and mother. Kuhu deserves better tbh.

• Precap looks interesting let’s see what the writers have in store for us

• This was very long. Hugs and duas for everyone who reads these posts till the end. Even the silent readers. Thank you so much for all the love.

Zara today you have broken your own records...this is beyond any tareef... sometimes I feel episode sach mein kya itna acha tha...💕

Aur tum kabhi kabhi thoda Bura likh Liya karo...mujhe criticize karne ka mauka to do😆

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Zara, amazing post like always! You have the gift of writing... honestly, you write it so well! I have no words. Thank you for writing such beautiful pieces for us to read and fot us to end up blushing and smiling.... thank you💓

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Beautiful analysis.. 

I feel in love with misbhir more and more because of your daily analysis... 

Thank you dea.. 🤗

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I also completely agree with each and every sentences of yours ,Zaara.

I have a question for you. How can you write so beautifully that too everyday. I am a fan of your writings. I read your daily analysis which is majorly based on Mishbir's scenes(thank you somuch for that)😆. But sometimes i forget to comment. so please maaf karna.

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Zara today you have broken your own records...this is beyond any tareef... sometimes I feel episode sach mein kya itna acha tha...💕

Aur tum kabhi kabhi thoda Bura likh Liya karo...mujhe criticize karne ka mauka to do😆

Kal wala kitna bura tha the one for the Monday episode I wrote while half sleeping🤪 So I have broken this record lol. Thank you so much for this high praise though🤗