Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Dekhenge ..

But since many bashed on assumption they apologised for today...i still.dont ..bec he agrees but then ...when u never bash what will u apologize for🤔

The apology is for misunderstanding him based on a mere promo, and rightly so, because he was not wrong at all. He was clear in what he said and didn't manipulate anyone or use anyone for his own selfish reasons.

And it need guts to wholeheartedly apologize, and the heart to accept the apology.

Edited by sweetzzz - 4 years ago
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I have bashed Veer for some petty things I apologised to him. I've bashed Ruhaan too for being a terrible friend to Veer but I won't apologise because he was clearly wrong. We bashed him yesterday for a mere promo and it was shown otherwise in the episode and we were proved wrong. So we apologised. I agree with Sravani di, genuine apologies need guts. 

flowerYY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Mere taraf se bhi big sorry to my baby, woh bhi kaan pakad ke, Humsa yesa hi karti hu precap or promo dekh ke over hyper hoti hu and galiya dena start karti hu but I know Ruhaan samjhega hume, woh sab ko samjhta hai na😳I love love Ruhaan today, He clear it to pari as soon as he get to know about her feeling. Seeing him like that my heart broken. Now I won't blame him for marrying pari and make her suffer. Because he already said to her he loves someone else, still if she wants to marry him it's her fault not Ruhaan. yes I still don;t want him to give in to Mishti's demand and marry pari but we all know him, He can do anything and everything for mishti. Kal hi bola tha I don't have problem with him getting killed for mishti but didn't wanted him to kill pari as well. Now he clear it, I won't find fault on in. Now I will wait for episode before bashing him again😆

It break my heart when he said mere liye koyi bana hi nahi hai, jho bana hai woh bhi mere maa baap ke tara bichard jayega🥺 he must felt so lonely that time, I wish I could give him tight hug. 🤗 Thank you pari for giving him hug from my side. I love the way he said, I didn't have stability and security she need and now I think of it usko mahan bana tha. I am glad he is not okay with her mahanta 

Awww .. your posts are always very touching.. wish I could write like you...

flowerYY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

The apology is for misunderstanding him based on a mere promo, and rightly so, because he was not wrong at all. He was clear in what he said and didn't manipulate anyone or use anyone for his own selfish reasons.

And it need guts to wholeheartedly apologize, and the heart to accept the apology.

Exactly...Thanks for understanding.. 

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Atleast he is  honest with Pari.I give him full marks for that but agreeing to marry Pari for some Misti's nonsense I will wait now.

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

He still agrees to marry pari 🙄🙄🙄

So, Pari bhi tho mani na? 😛 He is certificate majnu, yeh tho hona hi tha 🤣

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

So, Pari bhi tho mani na? 😛 He is certificate majnu, yeh tho hona hi tha 🤣

Yes this time it's Pari who chooses  a loveless marriage for herself. And I guess she's like Meera who believes in one sided love as well. 

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Haalim

Yes this time it's Pari who chooses  a loveless marriage for herself. And I guess she's like Meera who believes in one sided love as well. 

One sided love is so toxic I tell u. Door se if u love ok. But, marrying a person who doesn't love u is literally TOXIC

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

Bani Mai Teri joganiya joganiya🤷🤷🤷

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

One sided love is so toxic I tell u. Door se if u love ok. But, marrying a person who doesn't love u is literally TOXIC

Yeah man, u can't expect honesty from the other person