Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Now if moni’s future is at stake ...will she be able to use force against Thakuma ever ?? 

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a rubbish episode cop puchki being manhandled by thaku ma...these writers are sick it was difficult to watch the scene and asmita crying and begging like some helpless girl oh puhlease what crap.

They have basically recreated the first marriage scenario with shaan now preponing the marriage but if he gets married to the wrong girl again than what's the use??

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyer.a

What a rubbish episode cop puchki being manhandled by thaku ma...these writers are sick it was difficult to watch the scene and asmita crying and begging like some helpless girl oh puhlease what crap.

They have basically recreated the first marriage scenario with shaan now preponing the marriage but if he gets married to the wrong girl again than what's the use??

How degrading this is for a cop who cant protect her own child how will she ever save the public's children ?? 

dyer.a thumbnail

Exactly  I forwarded the scene it was sickening to watch the writers of this are probably one of the worst on TV.

I literally wanted to break my iPad during this scene so had to fast forward...negativity reigns supreme in ytg.

prd2bascorpio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Did Shaan get his memory back? Since he was having flashbacks?

dyer.a thumbnail

No he didn't in fact asmita plan back fired as everyone started maligning asmita for trying to steal shaan and shaan preponed the wedding for the very next day...really sad episode right now seems no hope of shamita uniting but let's see what happens this is the third marriage all previous weddings have been ambigous ending in separation I hope at least this time love wins.

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Gosh this is such a drag. Why can’t shaan get his memory back and only tell Asmita about it. They can then work together and expose the culprits. Including Nivi. This Nivi track has been going on for a long long time. The woman just thinks she’s got a free pass to say anything and everything she feels to people and she’ll get away with it. On top of it, this Thaku Ma and fake Puchki are such a headache. They need to go ASAP!

dyer.a thumbnail

Well we all were hoping for shamita wedding...well news flash ridoy is back...just when shaan and asmita are taking pheras ridoy and nivi come back and stops the wedding.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Friends the  next update will get a little late as am travelling .. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyer.a

Well we all were hoping for shamita wedding...well news flash ridoy is back...just when shaan and asmita are taking pheras ridoy and nivi come back and stops the wedding.

Exactly this happened my.dear ... correctly predicted