Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _symphony

Angad might have some skeletons in his closet too but he is the one for Sandhya! But Sandhya cheated on him. This was unacceptable honestly. I dont know how they explain this in coming epis but this is wrong. Hope they show she was under some influence. Else if the marriage and almost consummation was wishful, sigh. I think Andy should back out. 

Feeling bad for Agand. She doesn't want to listen a proper explanation from Angad why did he cheat coz she was so confused whom to choose.. who is her soulmate.. Sandhya Kapil ko apna soulmate maan chuki thi she wanted one reason or Shivji indication to break marriage with Angad. All thanks to Shivji. 😆

SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ianoconic

Finally this mystery is clear and ultimately Sandy and angad will be together but I don't think it will be that easy. Sandy doesn't trust angad and with the precap I don't think she will doubt Kapil any soon.

We can't t be sure whether the legend of shivji showing would-be-groom's face is true or not as no one till now was able to reach temple to verify that. Also, Sandhya was wearing some locket which broke down before she could enter temple. I thing it holds some significant. May be shivji showed her angad face but she saw deferently as she was under that spirit's influence. Now how that worked  while she was in temple is something to ponder on. Not sure how they are going to justify that.

yes finally the mystery solved....yesterday i really liked angad but on other side i hated sandy...she was clearly cheating on her would be husband

@bold

It has to be true coz one thing is clear....negative energy can't enter the temple , so that witch manipulating the face thing is impossible...so either Vin's character is possessed by bura saaya or the real character with Vin's face is yet to enter the show

N regarding that locket breaking thing...locket or no locket no negative energy can enter the temple coz when sandy touched the first stair of the temple all the ghosts vanished from there so the temple is a holy place n in last episode also kapil was waiting  outside coz he can't enter in temple 

rest toh we have to wait

Let's see😊

Edited by SONAL30 - 4 years ago
SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

This can only be explained if the witch got to know the face sandhya was shown by shivji and took advantage of it and instead brought a evil spirit in sandhya's life that look's like the face of the man she was shown but isn't him, so the evil spirit is posing as kapil.

this could be a possibility but how come she got to know about the face which shivji shown to sandy...now this is a mystery😂

SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

the baba said koi anhoni hone wali hai agar ho gayi to kuch pehle jaisa nahi rahega that anhoni is consummation jo ho gaya it seems is liye something happening with Sandhya

Angad will be Sandhya's kawach it seems from today's episode

@bold-there will be an explanation for sure it is a very important part of the show.

seems like they both consummated that's why all these weird things r happening with sandy

Angad really loves sandy...i loved him today

@bold

N we all r waiting for that explanation...Hope it won't turn out to be a lame excuse😵

SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fun_Reloading

I think bhootni knows about the face that sandhya has seen on mahashivratri and she is trying to conspire with her other ghost partner. i feel other ghost partner has just taken the face of sandhya's soulmate.. The real one is pretty much alive and yet to enter in her life with his true identity.. kapil is just hallucination but sandhya's soulmate is real.. The mahashivratri legend cant be fake as per my experience of supernatural shows😆

i also think bhootni knows about the face but the question is HOW?

@bold

Bang on...i m also thinking the same

Shivji can't be wrong...maiyya can not do such big goof up😑

SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

want the same 👍🏼why shivji Shown his face 😲 is possible to introduce  Some one else 😛

yep we all want an explanation for this

@bold

R u asking or giving ur opinion?

If u r asking then Maiyya can do anything...wo maiyya h kuch bhi kar sakti hai🤣

SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Raaz 4 - This is a direct rip off of that film.

And just like in that story i didn't like the weak - minded heroine i don't this heroine in here.

Never was a fan of cheating...

Razz 4? The reboot one...sorry i have not watched that movie

Cheating can't be justified🙁

SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love_Lay_Zhang

Maybe there's some misunderstanding about that Mandir that whoever manages to get there can see his/her life partner. Instead he/she can see the dangerous person in his/her life...😳

Okay that's just my stupid theory. I know there will not be something like this😆

@bold

Good one yaar...maiyaa can do anything🤣

SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

I also want explanation why shivji showed his face. Yesterday I predicted that Kapil or whoever he is is negative and my prediction was right

we all want explanation for that thing

N yup u all were right...kapil is a hallucination created by that witch n he is negative

Kudos to u for understanding it👍

SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Angad truly loves Sandhya and he surely is going to try and protect Sandhya 

Kapil was basically an evil spirit working with that chudail.....and Kapil who is Angad's friend is another guy 

So, now the question arises why did Sandhya see Vin's face as her would be husband.....Was that fake and the whole folklure about this is also fake or did the chudail manipulate it ? 

Or Sandhya's would be husband is yet to enter and the evil spirit is only using his face to trap Sandhya 

For now it seems that it is certain that it is Angad-Sandhya's love story and they will be supporting each other and together will fight against the evil spirits

Let's see...I am curious to know why Sandhya saw Vin's face in the temple

yep anshi....this time angad is going to be the protector of sandhya

Kapil is an evil spirit n i guess he wants something from sandhya

@bold

Even i think so....either this guy is possessed by the chudail or the actual guy is yet to enter

Well if i m not wrong then according to most of the theories regarding spirits n ghosts for consummation a spirit needs a body...a soul can not consummate with a body coz only a body came consummate with another person's body...if we go by this logic then Vin's character is real he is just possessed by an evil entity

Even i want to know why sandy saw Vin's face