TFS
Dil khush hogaya Akshan Ko dance karte dekh ke and eagerly waiting for it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
TFS
Dil khush hogaya Akshan Ko dance karte dekh ke and eagerly waiting for it
Jindal saab madly in love. 😆. Waiting for Akshan dance.
Thufan ke ane ke pehle ka sannata hai ... Silence before upcoming storm....
TFS Genie🤗Just look at Jindal Saab's eyes, love for his Guddan is just overflowing from his nazarein Ayeee hayeee ☺️Excited🥳
Adding One More Pic

This is Guddan Team's permanent choreographer😛
PS: Jawan Imgur is sir dard like Jawan IF😡Mereko kal bahut pareshaan kia🥺
One brainless was predicting that jindal Saab will be shown on business trip blah blah I will never watch the show no aj in angvti marriage I am leaving ab kya hua 🤣🤪
So a/c to this choreographer's post, there is a HT "Yeh Jawani" 😛Toh kya yeh song ho sakta hai Akshan ka "Battameez dil" ?👍🏼 I am just guessing🤪
Originally posted by: SaruSenan
So a/c to this choreographer's post, there is a HT "Yeh Jawani" 😛Toh kya yeh song ho sakta hai Akshan ka "Battameez dil" ?👍🏼 I am just guessing🤪
Ya fir dilhi wali girfriend chor char ke😆
I guess its d latest track frm student of d year 2 yeh jawani hain deewani ah meri rani...
Haaye Rabba, I'm dead☺️
Ya fir dilhi wali girfriend chor char ke😆
Well Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani new remix song bhi ho sakta hai🤪