Saturday episode spoiler alert!

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

The episode is really disgusting! Basically, everyone returns home safely. At night, Z is daydreaming about S and starts smiling and gushing. He snuck into her room at 2AM and touched her hand while she was sleeping. He literally LAID down on the bed NEXT TO HER and admires her sleeping while speaking romantically. After he touched her, he realized she has a fever and ran to tell the family. I can't believe makers are passing this off as love. He loves her so much that he is heartbroken to see her sick. Are you kidding me? That is beyond creepy.

I feel really sad for the world that Twitter girls are actually calling this act romantic. They are swooning over this disgusting creep who entered a girl's room in the middle of the night. The funny thing is that this creep was actually defending himself in front of the family that his intentions were pure. He was saying that he loves S so much that he worries for her so he went to check on her. Oh my god! He couldn't have asked someone else to go do that? He felt the need to sleep next to her to find out? 

This is such a crappy justification. When he entered her room, he didn't even know she was sick. If she wasn't sick then Z would never have even told the family that he snuck into her room in the middle of the night. 

Aren't the double standards infuriating? If Kainat had pulled a stunt like this, she is a desperate creep. If Zaroon does it, its for love. I remember people were freaking out and cursing K when she had hugged Z in the MJ incident and touched him inappropriately. All the Twitter girls were calling this sexual harassment and I do agree with this. Zaroon did the exact same thing but everyone is praising him to be romantic. Just because S has feelings for him too does NOT make it OK for him to go into her room like this. It is INAPPROPRIATE to lie down next to a girl on HER bed and touch her while she is sleeping. This is also sexual harassment. There can be no argument for this gesture. He is the most despicable male lead and I have never hated him more than I do right now. 

It is disgusting. Zaroon did a truly despicable thing today and makers should be notified that this is NOT acceptable. I am furious that makers and Twitteratis have romanticized this situation. I am disappointed. 

Can anyone defend Zaroon in a situation like this or do people agree with me? Please do share your views. I really want to hear what others are thinking of this scene. 

Edited by Arshian14 - 4 years ago