Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet_28 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Loved the part...Armaan Riddhima romantic moments...the girls crazy bet. And their beautiful surprise for Riddhima...eagerly waiting for the next part
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
Armaan Ridhima were cute 
And the surprise was also nice 
Thanks for PM
Update soon 
millee18 thumbnail
Loved the last part :)
The surprise was really cute
Armaan is so adorable
And the little moments of AR are amazing
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maha23

Plz pm me the part 120

U haven't comment on part 119
that's why the part is not send... 

TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeahhh finally you're back with the part!!!
First of all a big sorry for the late comment I am having some network issues for a while so I may comment Thoda sa late but be rest assured I will always comment :)

Now coming to the part...As usual it was beautifully penned down, each and every scene was so perfectly explained!

However undoubtedly my most favourite scenes had to be the AR scenes! Literally all of them! First when Armaan comes Home and finds Ridhima taking a bath and he says to aap Yaha Hai...God that was so perfect and that whole scene actually was just wow!

Then even that one where before going to anjy's house he comes to the room and whistles seeing his beautiful wife and the way he says igne beautiful ladki ke chehre par udasi achi nahi lagti...Hay that was sooo cute...I super loved that scene!

Then of course the surprise that the girl planned for Ridhima...That was sooo cute And so addorbs!

The whole part was really beautiful And I can't wait for you to update the next one so plan update real soon'
geetika314 thumbnail
love the part and love the moment of armaan and ridhima, please pm me next part
swamii92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey nice ypupda...r we nearing towards the end... thanx for the pm...cont soon
lashyyy thumbnail
hi so u updated hmm 
it was a sweet n adorable part i loved ridhz n her antics in it 
she want to bath all thr time n when armaan enter n ask abt how many time she took bath was a cute scene 
then her moodswings 
hrr being hungry all the time before going to anjy house n armaan sweet gesture of making her a sandwich is a also my fav scene i loved all the romantic scenes of ar specially the one in the bathroom 
then humari sherni doing all the decor n sleeping on sofa n  irritated n hungry coz of ridhz coming late still not eating anything aww she is a darling after ridhz she is m y fav character plz add more scenes of her 
loved these adorable gestures of the girls for ridhz a sunday outing with a baby shower  
but baby shower ki preparation to grand scale pe horhi thi na? with both mother ananya n padma including n preparing on grand scale its simple get together? i m confused ?? 
yeh hi tha baby shower? 
n wat abt anjul bday vo bhi nah aya ab tak ? jo bhi loved the decor n everything 
it was indeed a beautiful surprise 
loved the update enjoyed a loy 
sweetchick786 thumbnail
Haha loved how Anjy and Muskaan were making a bet on whether Armaan would led Riddhima go alone for the baby shower or not! It's so sweet of the girls to do that for her :). Sigh, Armaan and Riddhima are just soo cute together! Can't wait to see how they are with their baby. I'm glad Riddhima realizes that Armaan is possessive of her only because he wants her safe. It's great to see them starting to move past the infection incident. Can't wait to read about what Ananya and Padma plan for Riddhima godh bharai (I think they were planning one right?) I totally love Armaan and Nikki, they're always messing around with each other, it's fun to read about them! Can't wait to read more :)
geetika314 thumbnail
why you are not pm me the next part, is their some problem?