Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey
Excellent update,dear. How will Ishaani react to it? Hope Ishaani won't be trapped 

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
let us see how Ishani is going to react to it 
wish that Ishani does not get trapped 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaani999

How do you do?
Marvellous update as usual.
Please update asap.
😳😳😳

Hi Sanjana
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine 
hope you are doing good 
ya let me update it 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Like both episodes a lot.
Eagerly waiting for the next.
Take care.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine 
hope you are doing good 
glad you liked the both the episodes 
ya let me update the next 
take care
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrachiBansal

Wowww enjoying ur update sakshi keep postingπŸ‘πŸ˜‰

Hi Bansal
thanks for the comment
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 748
As Disha was kept on accusing Ranveer of trying to rape her Ranveer thoughts went to the way he behaved with Ishani the way he was kept on hurting her with words and the way he was kept on telling her about going to other women came to his mind were he saw Ishani with guilty face. 
Everyone were shocked hearing what Disha was telling were everyone didn't know what to react were Ranveer saw everyone and went to Baa and seeing Baa. 
Ranveer:Baa I didn't do anything as I was coming towards the hall that time Disha's room window curtain was burning and she was screaming to save her and she was asking for help. As the drums sound was there you all were not able to hear Disha's screaming. As I saw her screaming for help only I entered her room. I put off the fire in that time Disha locked the room and tried to behave wrong to me. Trust me Baa..
Baa saw Ranveer a what to react face were actually she herself was confused what to react to the situation. 
Ranveer(seeing Baa):Baa please tell something. 
Baa stood silently were Ranveer without anyway turned to Amba and saw Amba with a how to prove face. 
Ranveer:Maa what I said now is true only. To save Disha from fire only I went inside her room. I didn't try to misbehave with Disha. 
Before Amba could react to Ranveer..
Disha(seeing everyone):This Ranveer only told me let us burn the window curtain and then put off the fire. If someone caught us together means let us tell them that Ranveer came to help put off the fire. Now he is telling that story only. 
Ranveer(seeing everyone):Nahi I didn't do anything to this Disha. She is lying..(he turned and saw Ishani and making up himself):Please Ishani tell something...Or else surely Disha will give me the title of a womanizer. 
Ishani hearing what Ranveer is telling her having a silent face holding Raagini in her hands well and she walked and came near Ranveer and saw Disha who was standing some distance from Ranveer. 
Disha(seeing Ishani):Ishani I am telling the truth only Ranveer tried to rape me. 
Ishani saw Disha with a calm face were Ranveer seeing Ishani..
Ranveer:Ishani she is lying. I can never see Disha that way. please Ishani trust me..please ...I don't mind what others think about me but you trust me please..(he was having a pleasing face).
Disha(seeing Ishani):He is acting Ishani. Don't trust him...
Ranveer saw Disha a angry look and again saw Ishani with a pleasing face were Ishani seeing Ranveer with a calm face. 
Ishani:(in a calm tone seeing Ranveer):Do you have trust on me that I will trust you. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a confident face):Of course Ishani I am sure that you have full trust on me. 
Ishani(with a okay face):Then why are you trying to prove yourself innocent to me. (shaking her head as okay):you no need to prove anything to me Ranveer. (in a confident tone):I trust you. 
Ranveer hearing it had a light smile in his lips were he had a relief in his face too. 
Disha(hearing what Ishani said now with a angry face going and standing facing Ishani):That means what Ishani. If you trust Ranveer means I am wrong here and I am telling lie?
Ishani(seeing Disha with a calm face):Haan Disha you are telling lie only. I am sure Ranveer can never see any other women in a wrong motive. I completely know Ranveer Disha. I know how Ranveer's eyes are and I know how his eyes will look at other women. I know how Ranveer's hands are and I know that hands can never touch any other women in a wrong motive. (shaking her head as okay):And yes I trust Ranveer(shaking her head as no):Again I don't want to mistrust Ranveer like before. Once when you accused Ranveer of him trying to rape you I didn't believe Ranveer. Now also I don't want to commit the same mistake. And I know Ranveer so well he can never see any other women other than me in his life. (telling it seeing everyone):If any of you want to trust Disha you all can trust her but (in a confirmed tone):I trust Ranveer..(telling it seeing Ranveer):Come Ranveer let us go..(telling it she started to walk having Raagini in her hands).
Ranveer too with a light smile started to walk behind Ishani were As both Ranveer and Ishani started to walk from there Amba had a bright smile in her face were she walked and came near Disha and saw Disha with a attitude face.
Amba:Did you see what happened today? Once when you accused Ranveer of trying to rape you Ishani too believed you and she left Ranveer. But today Ishani left you for Ranveer. Here after you can never ever accuse Ranveer of trying to rape you because Ishani is with him. (telling it without waiting for Disha's reply she started to walk from there).
Kailash too with a smile in his face he too started to walk along with Amba. 
Baa(giving a hatred face towards Disha and saw Nirbhay and Rithika):You both go to room and take rest. In the evening we will have mehendi ceremony. Everyone go and take rest. 
Everyone shook their heads as okay and everyone started to move from there one by one except Baa, Manas, Disha, Krish and Shikhar's family and Rithika and Nirbhay. 
Shikhar(seeing Baa):Baa let us come tomorrow morning for Marriage. you all do the mehendi ceremony today evening. Let us come for marriage. 
Baa(seeing Shikhar with a smile):hmm tk you all come in the morning for Marriage.
Shikhar(giving a smile to Baa and saw Rithika who was standing behind them and with the same smile):Let us all come in the morning Rithika. For marriage we will be surely in front of you. (he gave a smile to Nirbhay too).
Nirbhay and Rithika smiled to Shikhar and his family. 
Rithika:hmm okay come in the morning..(telling it she gave the smile to Shikhar).
Shikhar and his family started to move from there one by one.As soon as Shikhar's family went from there Baa too started to walk towards her room and she left the place. Nirbhay's family too started to move from there. 
Manas was standing with a silent face were Disha was having a shocked face as her plan completely turned up side down. She was not knowing what to do to make Manas believe her. 
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika):Let us also go Rithika...
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay):Ek minute..(telling it she walked and went to Disha and saw Disha with a calm face and in a calm tone):What ever happens you will never change know?
Disha raised her face and saw Rithika with a anger face. Nirbhay came and stood next to Rithika and saw Disha. 
Rithika(in the same calm tone):No one can know Ranveer better than me. I was with Ranveer in the same room for almost 6 months but Ranveer's single finger too didn't try to touch me. When he was with me in the same room and when he shared the same bed with me too he lived as Ishani's husband only. Other than Ishani no other woman can touch Ranveer that easily. (telling it taking a deep breath and seeing Disha):At least try to understand that now and try to change yourself.(telling it she started to move from there).
As Rithika started to walk Nirbhay too started to walk from there. Manas with a shocked face started to walk towards the room were he entered the room were Krish too started to walk behind Manas. 
Disha had a anger face thinking about Ranveer slapping her and Ranveer not satisfying her needs and the way Ishani safeguarded Ranveer and made Ranveer a good person in front of everyone's eyes came to her mind. 
Disha(in thoughts with a vengeance in her face):You didn't come to me Ranveer and when I seduced you to come to me too you didn't touch me and finally we caught got in the same room. When I tried to make you get accused of Raping me that time too Ishani protected you and now you have made me to be in the situation that Manas won't believe me. If you have touched me today it would have ended as a secret but you didn't fulfill my wish too and you made me bad in the eyes of everyone and made me so low in front of Manas too. And the thing I cannot forgive is you slapped me(she again thought about the way Ranveer slapped her when she tried to misbehave with him and had a evil face).
Ishani entered the room along with Raagini and she came to the bed and sat in the bed and made Raagini to hug her and started to caress Raagini's back to make Raagini sleep.Ranveer too entered the room silently behind Ishani and he saw Ishani a silent look and without knowing how to talk to Ishani he went and sat in the sofa silently and he saw Ishani. 
Ranveer(in thoughts):I behaved so worst to you Ishani. I made you clean the drinks and I talked so rubbish to you. Now you proved me right in front of everyone and you showed my respect to everyone. (with a happiness in his heart):You trust me and you chose me over your sister. (with a what to do face):How to talk to you? How will I talk to you? With which face I can ask sorry to you Ishani?
(taking a deep breath and in thoughts):you are only completely wrong Ranveer now you only need to ask sorry to Ishani. somehow ask sorry to her. (thinking it he was about to open his mouth to call Ishani).
Before Ranveer could call Ishani..
Raagini(who was in the hug of Ishani came out of the hug and seeing Ishani with a smile):Mama..
Ishani(seeing Raagini a cute look):My baby is not getting sleep?
Raagini cutely with a smile shook her head as no. Ishani too with a cute smile shook her head as okay. 
Ishani:Tk can you play with papa?
Raagini cutely shook her head as yes were Ishani too with a smile shook her head as okay. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a silent face):Ranveer...
Ranveer(who was about to call Ishani as Raagini called Ishani and was talking to Ishani stopped himself and was seeing Ishani):Haan 
Ishani:Play with Raagini for sometime. Let me go and see whether lunch is ready or not. 
Ranveer:Hmm tk..
Ishani with a okay head shake got up from the bed and came to the sofa and gave Raagini to Ranveer were Ranveer got Raagini safely and kept her in his lap were Ishani without any other word started to move from there were she went out of the room. 
Ranveer(as soon as Ishani went from there with a thinking face):How to ask sorry to Ishani now?
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi.
Again u have proved that u r a brilliant writer. Nice Episode. I liked the way how ishani took Ranveer side and this thing was important to reveal disha cruel intention in front of everyone. 

I know u are little busy with your new job but I also hope that u will update the next chapter soon πŸ˜‰. Take Care.
Edited by priyanka98 - 5 years ago
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. 
I'm very happy that Ishaani trusts Ranveer. Now Ranveer should apologize to Ishaani for his terrible attitude towards her.😊😊😊
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Wonderful update.
Waiting for the next.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update.
I'm really proud of Ishaani.
She deserves all happiness of the world. She loves Ranveer so much that she always trusts him.
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do?
Fabulous episode. Disha is very mean. Hope Ishveer will make up soon.