Frequent Posters

TheSilverDoe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Beautiful write up Madhuri di. Pls complete it😊
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Achha I was wondering that since I was a little free this week, could I make some tags for the important threads of the forum? (eg, Pic Gallery, Sig Gallery, Members Intro, Help Desk etc)

Could I? 😳

(Just an idea, nothing too formal πŸ˜†)
Edited by Radhikerani - 5 years ago
RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Gayatri , eager to read your comments on the episode. Yes, they didn't handle the scene properly. It was a lackluster way of depicting the most romantic scene from Bagavath Puran.  They used this scene for justifying the jealousy Badha in Radha! 

M .. your write up is very positive and spinned beautifully. I did watch the episode but that flow of writing is not coming :( ... so I will end up venting which I prefer not to. Aap likho and I will read and comment :)

Once I see any heartfelt episodes I will write:) 

Have a great week everyone.
Viswasruti thumbnail
Friends , here is the next part!😊 Please feel free to criticize and give suggestions.
Thanks to Radhi, Diksha, Aarti, Gayatri, Meenu, for these friendly encouraging words.πŸ€—  

Viswasruti thumbnail

A Reflection On Evolution!

"Sakha Krishna, Give us our clothes please, we are ready to give you back whatever you want from us" pleaded Chandra.

Krishna put a demand in front of them and they all agreed except Radha. Then he was ready to give back their clothes but Radha was angry and she didn't accept the offer considered it as a defeat!

They all knew what Krishna will ask in return and with an eager wave of happiness, they accepted that young lad's demand!

Radha was thinking, " Let the shameless maidens adorn their tender arms around his shoulder and waist and let them dance gleefully with him on the bank of River Yamuna. But I am not going to pardon him this time! How dare he want to see the young maidens' beauty with this ploy?" Radha was fuming inside and didn't come out to grab the clothes from his hands.

The Gopis tried to convince Radha to accept his demand, but she refused to do so! They all went back to their homes to let the lovelorn rivals to solve their problem at leisure.  

The undercurrents of water are now ticklish to her body which lighted her body and soul inside, the anger was disappeared and the frown on her face was changed as a smirk.

And she tried to conceal the edge of a smile when she got a funny idea in her head, a vain attempt to keep her creeping grin at bay! The intention behind her perking lips wasn't something that could easily be ensured. She surveyed the bathing Ghat with her wide eyes  and then started pleading Krishna with a honey tone ..." Krishna, have pity on your Radha, see the small fish in the water are touching me here and there tickling me with their tender movements, close your eyes once so that I can come out to wear my clothes."

A mischievous smile on Krishna's face," how can I close my eyes Radha, if I do so, then the Sun and Moon will be trapped inside my eyes! You are so fortunate Radha, the Narayan himself is playing with you under the water in the form of  His first incarnation, the fish [ Matsyavataar]!" --- to be continued ...

Next Part --- 

Here, the goal of Krishna was to relish the beauty of Radha when she is angry! So he is trying to provoke her. In the end, however, she was angry when she refutes Krishna's arguments one by one!

Krishna with a teasing smile tried to explain Radha regarding their bonding! "Radha,  in relationships there has to be a healthy blend of predictability and unpredictability. Too much predictability affects the excitement in the relationship. Too much unpredictability affects the stability of the relationship. That is why I am trying to impress you in this novel way. Come out and take your clothes from your Krishna! How can I close my eyes when an aura of pure beauty is walking towards me?"

Radha realized the mischevious plans of Krishna now, how he was trying to make her angry. So he teases her saying that "I am a cowherd and you were born as princes, in an illustrious family and probably you made a mistake by choosing me as your friend!" 

Instead of getting angry, Radha overwhelmed for his words!

She complained to him, " now I am afraid of that tortoise you dropped in this river sometime back when we were playing on the river bank! It may come to  me any time Krishna, please let me come out to escape from that tortoise" 

"Well ...well Radha , if that tortoise comes to you, ask it to take you to the other side of the river! There you will get a deerskin to wear from the seers' wives! Your Narayan will help you that way!"

" How can I go that side, Krishna? That woodland is famous for boars, I may lose my way in that boscage! 

"Don't worry! The wild boars are your Narayan's incarnation Radha. They won't do any harm to you. Once the mighty Boar saved Bhu Devi from demons! Narayan is well known as a savior of sages and muses! He will help you there, or else come to me then!"

Radha once again tried to come out from the river in her fit of frustration, but she realized that the wet cloth she tied around her waist was not concealing her wet beauty, revealing everything to the onlooker, in a hurry, she stepped back into the water.

"Krishna, see, the water is too cool to withstand, save me from these chills and shivers. It is already late, the maidens will probe me for this, how can I face their inquests? Your Chandra is a lioness in the form of a human, she won't leave me easily without extracting the entire story from me! Please, close your eyes once, so that I can wear my clothes!" Radha made an emotional appeal to her  Krishna!

Krishna started pleading Radha now " Radha, have pity on me! See, the Sun is ascending to the middle of the sky making my shadow shorter and shorter, see, my shadow is looking like a Vaman, too small to myself! Don't delay Radha, come out and take your clothes quickly!

Radha was startled for his crafty wails! As if consoling him, she suggested " I am ready to come out Krishna, if you turn your eyes towards the midday Sun once!!

"No Radha, it will blind my vision, then how can I see the angry sage  Parashuram who is still living somewhere nearer to our mountains?" an innocent question from Krishna.

Radha realized that today he is refusing to be persuaded. As a final compromise, she asked him to stand behind the tree, so that she will get back her clothes.

For that, Krishna boldly questioned her " how can I stand behind a tree Radha? For standing behind a tree to kill Vali, Lord Rama was blamed by many. I can't do such immoral deeds now. If you want, you can go behind that tree to change your clothes. First, come to me Radha! Tell me first, what you are trying to hide from your Krishna? I am concerned for you, your mother will scold you. Come quickly.

Radha slowly approached the bank and reached a few feet away from Krishna, suddenly she splashed water with her both hands into his eyes and before he wipes his eyes, she grabbed her clothes and ran into a bower with a gleeful chortle! ---

Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

A Reflection On Evolution!

"Sakha Krishna, Give us our clothes please, we are ready to give you back whatever you want from us" pleaded Chandra.

Krishna put a demand in front of them and they all agreed except Radha. Then he was ready to give back their clothes but Radha was angry and she didn't accept the offer considered it as a defeat!

They all knew what Krishna will ask in return and with an eager wave of happiness, they accepted that young lad's demand!

Radha was thinking, " Let the shameless maidens adorn their tender arms around his shoulder and waist and let them dance gleefully with him on the bank of River Yamuna. But I am not going to pardon him this time! How dare he want to see the young maidens' beauty with this ploy?" Radha was fuming inside and didn't come out to grab the clothes from his hands.

The Gopis tried to convince Radha to accept his demand, but she refused to do so! They all went back to their homes to let the lovelorn rivals to solve their problem in leisure.  

The undercurrents of water are now ticklish to her body which lighted her body and soul inside, the anger was disappeared and the frown on her face was changed as a smirk.

And she tried to conceal the edge of a smile when she got a funny idea in her head, a vain attempt to keep her creeping grin at bay! The intention behind her perking lips wasn't something that could easily be ensured. She surveyed the bathing Ghat with her wide eyes and then started pleading Krishna with a honey tone ..." Krishna, have pity on your Radha, see, the small fish in the water are touching me here and there tickling me with their tender movements, close your eyes once so that I can come out to wear my clothes."

A mischievous smile on Krishna's face," you are so fortunate Radha, the Narayan himself is playing with you under the water in the form of  His first incarnation, the fish [ Matsyavataar]!" --- to be continued ...

Next Part ---

Here, the goal of Krishna is to relish the beauty of Radha when she is angry! So he is trying to provoke her. In the end, however, she was angry when she refutes Krishna's arguments one by one!

Krishna with a teasing smile tried to explain Radha regarding their bonding! "Radha,  in relationships there has to be a healthy blend of predictability and unpredictability. Too much predictability affects the excitement in the relationship. Too much unpredictability affects the stability of the relationship. That is why I am trying to impress you in this novel way. Come out and take your clothes from your Krishna! How can I close my eyes when an aura of pure beauty is walking towards me?"

Radha realized the mischevious plans of Krishna now, how he was trying to make her angry. So he teases her saying that "I am a cowherd and you were born as princes, in an illustrious family and probably you made a mistake by choosing me as your friend!" 

Instead of getting angry, Radha overwhelmed for his words!

She complained to him, " now I am afraid of that tortoise you dropped in this river sometime back when we were playing on the river bank! It may come to  me any time Krishna, please let me come out to escape from that tortoise" 

"Well ...well Radha , if that tortoise comes to you, ask it to take you to the other side of the river! There you will get a deerskin to wear from the seers' wives! Your Narayan will help you that way!"

" How can I go that side, Krishna? That woodland is famous for boars, I may be lost my way in that boscage!

"Don't worry! The wild boars are your Narayan's incarnation Radha. They won't do any harm to you. Once the mighty Boar saved Bhu Devi from demons! Narayan is well known as a savior of sages and muses! He will help you there, or else come to me then!"

Radha once again tried to come out from the river in her fit of frustration, but she realized that the wet cloth she tied around her waist was not concealing her wet beauty, revealing everything to the onlooker, in a hurry, she stepped back into the water.

"Krishna, see, the water is too cool to withstand, save me from these chills and shivers. It is already late, the maidens will probe me for this, how can I face their inquests? Your Chandra is a lioness in the form of a human, she won't leave me easily without extracting the entire story from me! Please, close your eyes once, so that I can wear my clothes!" Radha made an emotional appeal to her  Krishna!

Krishna started pleading Radha now " Radha, have pity on me! See, the Sun is ascending to the middle of the sky making my shadow shorter and shorter, see, my shadow is looking like a Vaman, too small to myself! Don't delay Radha, come out and take your clothes quickly!

Radha was startled for his crafty wails! As if consoling him, she suggested " I am ready to come out Krishna, if you turn your eyes towards the midday Sun once!!

"No Radha, it will blind my vision, then how can I see the angry sage  Parashuram who is still living somewhere nearer to our mountains?" an innocent question from Krishna.

Radha realized that today he is refusing to be persuaded. As a final compromise, she asked him to stand behind the tree, so that she will get back her clothes.

For that, Krishna boldly questioned her " how can I stand behind a tree Radha? For standing behind a tree to kill Vali, Lord Rama was blamed by many. I can't do such immoral deeds now. If you want, you can go behind that tree to change your clothes. First, come to me Radha! Tell me first, what you are trying to hide from your Krishna? I am concerned for you, your mother will scold you. Come quickly.

Radha slowly approached the bank and reached a few feet away from Krishna, suddenly she splashed water with her both hands into his eyes and before he wipes his eyes, she grabbed her clothes and ran into a bower with a gleeful chortle! ---

Absolutely Lovely and Adorable my friend!!!! may the lord always love you and live in all of US :) :)
A tight huggy from me on this write-up covering all his avatars!!!!
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hahaha.. Madhuri ji.. My Radharani is cleverπŸ˜†
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Absolutely Lovely and Adorable my friend!!!! may the lord always love you and live in all of US :) :)
A tight huggy from me on this write-up covering all his avatars!!!!

Thank you Gayatri .πŸ€— 

Image result for thank you with a hug
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeenuCrazyPanda

Hahaha.. Madhuri ji.. My Radharani is cleverπŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ Radha is always clever Meenu! She knows how to tie her  Krishna to her pallu with her ethereal beauty and her eternal love for her Divine lover!! 
Thank you very much.πŸ€— 
TheSilverDoe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Madhuri di. Beautiful update. I loved the way you connected it with other Vishnu Avataras. And very clever idea by RadhaπŸ˜‰πŸ‘