Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Episode 747
Disha was getting ready to seduce Ranveer were Ranveer was walking and coming in the corridor were Disha when Ranveer was nearing her room took the match stick from the match box and she rubbed the match stick with the match box and the fire got lit on the match stick were she turned to the window curtain and she throw the match stick over the curtain of the window were when the match stick with fire fell on the curtain of the window were the curtain immediately caught fire were the curtain was catching fire quickly were Disha immediately throw the match box over the table were the match box fell on the table were that was the moment Ranveer came near Disha's room were Disha in a immediate tone..
Disha(in a loud tone):Someone save me...
The drums sound in the hall was on the peak were no one in the hall were able to hear Disha's voice but Ranveer who was near Disha's room hearing Disha's tone turned and saw inside Disha's room were as he saw he was able to see the fire that was caught in the curtain of the window were he had a shocked face in a micro second..
Disha(seeing Ranveer and without moving from the window and in a loud tone):Ranveer... save me...
Ranveer(with a shocked face seeing Disha):Disha ...(telling it without waiting he entered the room quickly and he saw the fire in the curtain).
Disha(acting like having fear face):I don't know how curtain got fire Ranveer...I am scared...(telling it she went near Ranveer and held Ranveer's hand tightly).
Ranveer seeing the fire and immediately moved away from Disha and entered the washroom and in the next minute he came out of the washroom with the bucket of water were he started to pour the water over the curtain and was trying to stop the fire. 
The drums sound was heavy in the hall were Nirbhay removed his shirt and kept it near him were everyone had a happy smile seeing Rithika and Nirbhay's Haldi ceremony. Baa came to the stage and took the Haldi from the bowl and applied to Rithika's both the cheeks and hands and she gave a smile were Rithika too gave a smile to her. Baa Then went and applied Haldi to Nirbhay in his cheeks and hands were everyone were happily enjoying the Haldi ceremony were Ishani was alone seeing when Ranveer will come to the hall. 
Ranveer Poured the water completely in the bucket over the curtain and the fire was completely put off and the curtain half burnt fell in the floor were Ranveer getting that the fire is put off with a okay face took a deep breath. 
Ranveer(taking a deep breath and he turned to Disha by telling):The Fire is...(before he could tell he saw Disha now standing near the door were the door was locked now were seeing Disha and making up himself):Now fire is put down..here after nothing to worry...
When Ranveer said this that was the moment Disha ran and came to Ranveer and hugged Ranveer tightly. 
Disha(hugging Ranveer well and in a shivering tone):I got scared Ranveer...
Ranveer(feeling uncomfortable):That is what fire is put down know? Here after you no need to get scared..(telling it he held her both the sides shoulder and tried to bring her out of the hug were she was hugging him so tightly bit getting irritated):Disha leave me...
Disha(hugging well and feeling Ranveer's fragrance with her nose well and in a seducing tone):No way Ranveer please...Don't go away from me...
Ranveer(hearing these words from Disha had a what to react face and with a force brought Disha out of the hug and seeing Disha with anger face):What are you doing?
Disha(touching Ranveer's cheek with her hands):Ranveer please I am not going to get in any serious relationship with you. Just be with me for next two hours, Only once let us mingle after that I won't disturb you. In the drums sound no one will know we are here only. please Ranveer..
Ranveer(feeling irritated):Stop it Disha Do you know what are you doing? you are trying to behave wrongly to your sister's husband?
Disha(with a smile):That is what you said to Ishani that you will be going to other women know? you need a woman and I need a man...so let us mingle. 
Ranveer:How you know what I said to Ishani?
Disha:I heard you and Ishani talking to each other few minutes before. You only said to her know that you will be going to other women...From that itself I got to know you are not able to control your body feelings and I am too not able to control my body feelings. Manas is not ready to come to me. So come we both need each other now..(telling it she hugged Ranveer again).
Ranveer(feeling irritated and held her shoulders and tried to bring her out of the hug):Leave me Disha..what you are doing is not fair?
Disha without leaving him and in a micro second coming out of the hug and immediately pushed him over the bed were Ranveer fell in the bed so well were she too immediately came and laid beside him and touched his cheek so well.
Disha(seeing Ranveer):How Handsome you are? Really no girl can resist seeing you close to her. (telling it she tried to kiss him),
Ranveer(with anger):Disha stop it.
Disha(in a husky tone):Why I need to stop you too said to Ishani know that you will go to other women for going to some other women you can use me itself. You do what you said to Ishani now..use me...(telling it she tried to kiss him).
Ranveer with a anger face and force held Disha and pushed her in the bed and he got up from the bed and he started to walk from there. 
Disha(got up from the bed and came behind him and in a loud tone):Ranveer...(coming behind him and in a immediate move she went and hugged Ranveer from behind). 
Ranveer completely losing his temper made Disha to take her hand from him and he turned to her and in a micro second gave a tight slap in Disha's cheek. Disha who didn't expect this slap from Ranveer saw Ranveer with a shocked face. 
Ranveer:(in a anger tone):I am not your house servant now. You cannot use me as you wish Disha. How you got these thoughts on me?
Disha(still feeling shocked in Ranveer's slap and hearing his question and seeing Ranveer):As you said to Ishani that you will go to other women I got these thoughts..
Ranveer(in anger):If I tell to Ishani like that means what did you think I will go to other women cheating Ishani. Haan there can be misunderstanding and fights between me and Ishani. I can be angry on her I can even show my attitude to her and even I will tell so many words to her in anger for that what did you think I will go to other women. (shaking his head as no):My soul will never ever think any other woman other than Ishani. I will be a loyal husband to my Ishani till last breath of my life. (telling it without waiting for her answer was about to walk were that was the moment he heard knock in the door).
Disha and Ranveer had a shocked face were Ranveer didn't know what to react now were Disha was shocked who would have come. 
Manas standing with Krish out of the room of Disha and was knocking the door again. 
Manas(seeing Krish):your Mama got ready that time itself but don't know why she didn't come down yet. (seeing Krish):As you was kept on asking for your Mama only now I brought you to Mama's room. 
Krish smiled to Manas were Manas too smiled to Krish and saw the room door with a doubt look of why Disha is not opening the door. 
Manas(knocked the door well by calling):Disha..
Disha had a shocked face hearing the voice of Manas and got to know Manas has come were she without knowing what to do and thinking that she will get caught to Manas and thinking how to escape and getting a idea and she immediately she held her dress and tore her dress here and there. Ranveer who was knowing that Manas is knocking the door turned to Disha and seeing Disha tearing her dress had a bit shocked face. 
Ranveer:What are you doing Disha?
Disha without replying anything to Ranveer and to escape from the situation ran to the door immediately and opened the door and she saw Manas with tears in her eyes and immediately she hugged Manas. 
Disha(cried well hugging Manas):Manas thank god you came or else I would have totally lost my respect today. 
Manas(seeing Disha's state and saw inside the room and seeing Ranveer standing inside the room and without knowing what to react hugging Disha):What happen Disha?
Disha(hugging him and taking her one hand and showing the index finger to Ranveer inside the room and in a clear tone):Ranveer tried to rape me...
Ranveer had a shocked face hearing Disha accusing him of trying to rape her. 
Ranveer(immediately came near her and seeing Manas):Manas Disha is lying. I didn't do anything..
The Haldi ceremony was over were everyone who need to apply Haldi applied Haldi for both Rithika and Nirbhay were the drums troop too stopped playing the drums..were the hall was getting a sort of silence due to having noise till now. 
Disha(coming out of the hug from Manas and seeing Ranveer and in a loud tone):you only tried to rape me Ranveer..
Ranveer(with anger):Disha don't make me a animal now. I didn't do anything to you. Just stop lying..
Disha and Ranveer started to argue with each other in anger and loud tone were their voices were getting audible in the hall of the house were Everyone saw upstairs were everyone had a shrinking face. 
Amba(seeing up):What noise is this?
Baa(seeing Up):Haan that is what I am too seeing for..Someone is fighting...(telling it she started to walk to the stairs immediately):Let us go and see...
Everyone in the hall started to get in the stairs following Baa were Ishani too with a what face took Raagini in her hands and she held Raagini close to her and started to get in the stairs. Rithika and Nirbhay too along with the Haldi in their faces and hands got in the stairs and Shikhar and his family too came behind them and finally everyone came to the upstairs corridor were everyone stopped seeing Ranveer and Disha arguing with each other and everyone saw Disha a up and down look seeing her dresses torn. 
Baa(seeing Disha and coming to her):What happen Disha?
Disha(cried her fake tears and showing Ranveer):Baa Ranveer tried to rape me...
Everyone were shocked to hear what she said were everyone didn't know what to react were Ishani who was standing behind everyone hearing what Disha said had a shocked face were Ranveer seeing here and there and finally got Ishani standing in between everyone with Raagini in her hands. 
Disha:He came inside my room and tried to rape me. By god's grace Manas came at right time so only he stopped. 
Ranveer now without listening to any of Disha's words saw Ishani with a guilty face were he didn't know what to react now.
Ranveer's thoughts went to the way he behaved with Ishani. The way he was kept on hurting her with words and the way he kept on telling her that he will go to other women and the way he was flirting with Riya in front of her came to his thoughts were he saw Ishani with a guilty face. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a guilty face and in thoughts):Nahi Ishani I didn't do anything I never thought this will happen. In anger only I said those words But I am not like that. How will I think to go to other women?(he showed a sorry face to Ishani).
Ishani saw Ranveer with a silent face. 
To be continuedπŸ˜‰
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Damn this shitty disha...she blamed Ranveer for that even before...when He used to work for them...now she did it again...rott in hell disha...hope Ishaani won't do the same mistake by misjudging Ranveer...let's c what happens...be safe n sound didu
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my God, again Disha is blaming Ranveer for raping her. Hope Ishaani won't believe this nonsense.Hope Ishveer will reunite.😳😳
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
now ranveer doesn't want ishani to sleep near him on bed too.oh.he doesn't want her tonight as she refused him earlier.so stubborn.saying that riya will be ready to make love with him n he should go to riya was too much.his tongue crossed all limits.oh no..this Diana came to know of their fight n thinks that she can easily seduce him as ranveer is desperate to go with other women.foolish girl.she should get a nice blow from ranveer Edited by jasminerahul - 5 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
what a fire drama did disha do to catch ranveer's attention.chee how she asked him to use her.as I wished ranveer slapped her n told her that he will never go to anyone other than ishani.loved it.but shocking that to save herself she accused ranveer of rape attempt.now ranveer will understand how his sharp tongue put him in trouble.I hope ishani will trust ranveer n thus ranveer should feel more n more guiltier of hurting ishani
Mary456 thumbnail
Ranveer is in trouble now. Only Ishaani can save him by not believing Disha. I hope she won't repeat her previous mistake which separated them for years. 
Update soon.