Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

286pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
nice one ... Geet is really very lucky to have husband like maan... he is very caring n protective towards her... he clearly warned badi ma ... he prepaing alisha wedding too. tht is very intellecgent step
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update the maan stands for geet touched my heart 
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 part
glad maaneet talking to each other and maan standing for geet
cont.soon

Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so so so much for re-posting this story:):):) I read it all at one go refreshing my memory as well:):):) I hate Badi Ma and Alisha too...Alisha for not owning up to the truth about herself to her mum. And that so called "Badi Ma" for the way she taunts with such a mean streak. Maan & his family is being magnanimous is bearing with her...But she crossed all limits...Talking behind Maan's back, her mean & wretched words to the kids and about Geet as well...Geet was very right to talk back to Badi Ma as she was so so so wrong...And just by being an elder does not give one any right to stoop so low, abuse others and do wrong always...

I wish Geet had opened up to Maan about it...But she did not want to break any relationships nor make him angry...But its only right that she tells him. Just like how she felt Maan should have told her about Alisha beforehand...Maan was scared that Geet's feelings for him would change...But no...as his better half she needs to know about it from him...not at the hint of Sameera's words...So both of them would need to work on their promise about discussing every thing that happens in their life and not hiding anything...

How dare that woman raise a hand on Geet! That shows what kind of a upbringing she had! And she talked about Geet's upbringing? And what did her upbringing do to her own daughter? She was having a fling! And is terrified of being found out! So whose upbringing has gone wrong? Because Alisha can not face her mum with the truth of her fling and that is the reason why Maan broke the engagement...

I really wanted someone to slap that Badi Ma in return! I do hope that happens! If Geet's parents ever get to know about this...I wonder what will happen...I wonder why Maan did not throw them out of the house...Why put up with them? And if that Badi Ma finds it so terrible to live in his house on his money then why be there...leave na...And she is taunting Alisha pressurizing her to find a job...The best would be Alisha's secret to be found out...I would like to see that woman's reaction...

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

PART 27

Geet watched as Maan silently played with his breakfast, he was holding the toast and seemed lost somewhere else, he'd only taken one bite and that was it.

"Aap pareshaan hai? she questioned softly.

He snapped his eyes to her then leaned back placing the toast back down. "I don't know Geet. Badi ma is... she's taking things too far he was tensed and worried what he can possibly do without landing Alisha in trouble and without having to hurt badi ma in such an extent because she was old and edgy so it was normal but this was getting too way out off hand.

"I don't want you to go to the mansion, if they come here fine, but I don't want you there he told her.

"Par.. main kais...

"Geet please, I'm saying it for your good and mine

Before Geet could respond they heard footsteps and turned their heads.

Geet frowned seeing Alisha, she was feeling jealous within seeing her here especially now that since things have escalated she had expected Alisha to stay away, Maan narrowed his eyes at her in confusion.

"What do you want Alisha? Maan questioned.

"I'm sorry for what mom said she started.

"Its between us Alisha, I don't want anyone involved, not even you he intervened standing to his feet and turned to meet her face.

"Its my fault so I am involved as much as you are, dekho Maan I never wanted this to happen and I'm sorry

Maan sighed, there was nothing that could take place to change it so why bother stressing over the past. "Forget it. Just... just try explaining to her this wedding didn't happen because it wasn't in our hands, it's Allah's will Alisha, don't mention anything, tell her you've got someone else out there for you and its not in our hands because if I was to say it she won't listen he explained.

"I'll try she mumbled knowing too well if her mother didn't listen to Maan then why will she listen to her. She passed a smile then turned to walk out.

"Alisha Maan called as he remembered something, Geet watched as he pulled out his phone and scrolled something.

"There's a few jobs going here he stepped closer showing her the site. "They're looking for a female receptionist, and there's quite a few more, check them and please badi ma with a job

She noted the site then nodded. "Alright. Thanks

"You're welcome he responded and turned to Geet who had her eyes on Alisha as she walked away.

"I'm going to get ready for work, I'm going to be late or else Maan pressed a quick kiss to her cheek and walked upstairs, she turned her head watching as Alisha walked away then followed after a moment, she couldn't help the burning ache within her, she was human after all and jealousy was part of her nature, she hadn't let jealousy overcome her before but right now, she couldn't help it, this was her husband, her life.

"Alisha Geet called as she stepped out.

Alisha turned around and looked at her watching Geet as she approached. "Hmm?

Geet fiddled with the end of her pallu, she didn't know how to say the words because it wasn't in her to be mean, she couldn't do it. "I know you and Maan share a relationship, you're both comfortable with each other but... she paused then looked up to meet Alisha's eyes. "I want you to keep a distance from him she stated swallowing past the lump forming in her throat.

"Geet I...

"I know you don't love him or something Geet intervened. "But you both were engaged, you were first choice for him she whispered dipping her head. "I.. I just want you to keep a distance from him she mumbled and turned walking away without waiting for her response.

Alisha watched her retreating back then turned walking back to the mansion, she looked at her mother sat in the hall, she didn't say anything but climbed up the stairs.

"Alisha Husna called.

"Ji?

"Tu wahan kyun gayi ti? Woh Maan ne itna kuch kahan tujhe koi parwa nahi hai? she questioned angrily.

"Ammi aap ne bhi kitna kuch keh diya na? aap ne uss pe haat uta liya she responded tired of hearing the complaints of her mother each day, every day.

"Woh Maan ke tarah tera zabaan bhi lamba hogaya hai She retorted narrowing her eyes angrily.

Alisha mentally rolled her eyes. Hayye Allah please ammi ko koi akal dijiye, unke mountain ke ego ko todh dijiye she mentally prayed silently.

Geet lifted her hands as she offered her dua once she'd finished praying, she closed her eyes and softly whispered her little want. She prayed she would overcome this jealousy and hoped it doesn't create any sort of problem between her and Maan. Jealousy was a bitter poison that can slowly eat away at a person and harm relationships massively, Geet didn't want that poison to react and affect her relationship with Maan.

Saira smiled as she stood near Geet watching her as she made Maan's favourite dish that Saira just taught her, Sameera sat at the breakfast stool with Crystal sleeping comfortably near her feet,  Hena sat on the countertop and Nazmeen sat on the dining room chair watching easily since it was open kitchen and diner.

"Ammi aap Dekhiye Geet scooped some in a bowl and passed her the dish placing a plain roti on a separate plate.

Geet chewed her lip nervously watching her expressions, she knew she wouldn't be perfect like Saira's because Geet herself tasted that dish and it was surperb and quite delicious, and there's nothing like a mother's cooking.

"Bohut accha hai Saira exclaimed happily pleased with the taste, it was perfect and almost like her own cooking. She pressed a kiss to Geet's forehead. "Maan ko yeh bahut pasand hoga

Geet grinned happily.

"Bhabhi you're not going to have all of it na? so just keep a bowl full for bhai and you and just give us the pan, we'll take it back to the mansion with us Sameera spoke.

"Ghar pe kitna khana baaki hai woh sab khatm karo pehle, waste mat karo Saira smacked her head. "Tere waje se khana waste hota rehta hai

"Maine kya kiya?

"Tu complain karti rehti hai

"Toh kya karu? Aap khana accha nahi banate

"Toh tune khud banayi hai kya? Saira replied shaking her head.

"I know. Sameera I think we should start cooking, or else bhai might thrust us with the news of a guy coming then we're married

Then your mother in law kicking you out for not being able to cook Nazmeen commented in  Arabic laughing.

Geet and Saira broke into chuckles, whilst Sameera and Hena looked at them confused.

"What did you say khala? Sameera asked.

"None of your business. Anyways its getting late, Maan must be coming back, come on, we've got our own dinner to prepare Nazmeen spoke reminding them.

"Apna khayal rakna saira patted her cheek lovingly walking away with the others.

"Arre? Geet muttered seeing Crystal peacefully sleeping. "Sameera's so forgetful she mumbled and picked the cat up, Geet cuddled it and sat on the sofa with the fur ball stroking it lovingly.

"She doesn't take care of you haina? Geet mumbled near Crystal's ear rubbing her stomach with her fingers making Crystal purr happily.

"Crystal you hungry? Geet questioned as the little white fur ball rolled on her lap.

"Ge... Maan stopped as he just entered and saw Geet with Chrystal on her lap. "Why have you got that here for? he asked.

"She's sleeping and Sameera left her by mistake

"So you decided to play mummy? he questioned placing his laptop bag down on the opposite sofa and stood on that side rather than going near Geet.

"Yes I did she replied and pressed a kiss just behind Crystal's ear.

"Geet urgh.. Kya kar rahe ho?

"They're the cleanest animal's, they keep themselves clean and they are modest she responded and placed Crystal down carefully on their sofa.

"You're treating her like a baby Geet, put her down on the floor he told her. "Fur's going to be all over the sofa now
"Aap na? You're being so mean to her she frowned.

"Its an animal he headed towards the kitchen.

"So? Like that you're human, I'm sure she'd like to push you off the bed and sleep there she giggled as she stated.

"Remind me to push you off tonight he spoke grabbing a glass and poured himself some water.

"I'll just lock you out and sleep with Crystal instead she joked pressing a kiss to his cheek then grabbed 2 plates for them.

Maan helped placing the pan on the table mats whilst Geet brought the bowl with the hot rotis and a bowl of rice over.

"I'm starving Maan mumbled as he scooped up some rice onto his plate whilst Geet served the curry dish.

Maan was surprised and looked at Geet. "Ammi ne banayi? he questioned as he didn't know Geet could cook this dish since she hadn't made it before.

She shook her head. "Ammi ne aaj sikhaya she stated proudly.

"Geet tum wahan gayi? he frowned.

"Nahi nahi.. woh sab yahan aaye te she explained quickly. "Ab aap khaiye aur mujhe bataiye kaisa hai?

Maan praised her kissing the back of her hand after he tasted it, he thanked her for learning it just to please him.

"Mujhse naraz ho? Maan questioned embracing Geet from behind as she went quiet suddenly after dinner.

"Nahi toh she mumbled shaking her head.

"Toh kya baat hai? he pressed a kiss to her ear admiring her reflection in the mirror.

She chewed her lower lip and turned hugging him tightly, she didn't want to tell him she hated it when Alisha came to get Crystal and that Alisha's presence annoys her in a way.

"Is something the matter? he asked brushing her hair with his fingers in a soothing manner.

She pulled her head back dipping her eyes to his shirt, her fingers played with his button as she contemplated whether she should tell him, he'd only laugh at her.

"Woh.. I'm jealous she admitted quietly.

"Of? A smirk tugged his lips as he looked at her in amusement.

"Dekhiye hasiye mat she muttered pouting her lips. "Main sacchi mein jealous hoon, mujhe bura lagta hai, aur gussa bhi aata hai she sniffed.

"Geet Maan softly called her name alarmed seeing her almost crying, he tilted her chin up so he could meet her eyes.

"Kisse jealous ho?

She frowned and contemplated, she knew he'll laugh. "Alisha se

Maan was surprised for a moment, Geet looked up at him then frowned seeing him throw his head back laughing, she moved away crossing her arms around herself as he laughed.

"Pata ta aap hasenge she mumbled.

"Tum Alisha se? he laughed.

"Hassne wali baat nahi hai she whined, he didn't understand how she was feeling, she was the one facing his ex fianc, it might not mean anything but for Geet it triggered an insecure feeling within her, whereas for Maan he didn't know what was there to be jealous of, he's not exactly friendly with Alisha, he's hardly talking to her and his relationship with Geet is more valuable than his relationship with Alisha.

Maan gripped her upper arms and turned her to him. "Hasne wali baat hai Geet. Alisha? Seriously? he asked with a smile.

"Aap samajhte kyun nahi hai? she almost cried. "Usko mujhe dekhna hai, har waqt yahi yaad hai ke woh kabhi aap ki mangitar ti

Maan tsked and pulled her closer enveloping her into a bear hug, his tall big frame hiding her in his arms. "You've got nothing to be jealous of. Believe me Geet, she's nothing before you, you mean a lot. And I mean a lot he admitted pulling her out gently and cradled her cheek in his palm. "Khuda ke kasam Geet I love and you're going to be the only woman whom I love so much after ammi he stated firmly rubbing his nose with hers, Geet's heart elated as she heard him, he loved her. Maan loved her. She pressed her face into the hollow of his neck hugging him tightly. She couldn't have been more happier than learning Maan loved her.

Geet closed her eyes as she felt his hands tracing her back, she felt his lips trail from her ear with butterfly kisses down the side of her neck, her hands tightened on his shoulder pressing her nails, she tilted her head back as his lips continued to tease her, she pressed her eyes tightly, her head felt so heavy suddenly, Maan gripped her tightly around her waist as she nearly fell to the floor.

"Geet he patted her cheek worriedly wondering what caused her to fall suddenly. "Geet? he panicked and tried to calm himself down, he scooped her up and placed her on their bed, Maan then pulled out his phone calling his mother then the doctor.

Maan cuddled Geet closer as she lay tired and exhausted, she slowly opened her eyes and looked at him.

"What did the doctor say? she mumbled.

"You're stressing Maan replied tucking her hair behind. "What were you thinking? he questioned.

She didn't respond but tucked herself closer into his arms pressing her cheek to his chest and closed her eyes, Maan smiled inwardly she thought she was pregnant for a while, even he did so.

"I thought so too Maan admitted knowing she wouldn't speak up.

She shrugged to which he smiled.

"Do you want a baby Geet? he questioned.

Did she? She didn't know, she couldn't see herself right now with a baby, she'd panic and probably fail as a mother, she shook her head. "Not right now, maybe later she whispered softly.

He nodded understanding, he loved kids but he himself couldn't see himself having a child right now, he wouldn't mind if she was pregnant, he'd be elated but a baby so soon, it'd only been a few weeks of them being married, he'd just begun to know his wife.

"And I want you to stop stressing Maan pressed a kiss to her brow remembering the doctor's words, she was exhausted and she was stressed.

"I'm not stressing she countered back softly.

"Sure you're not. Geet I know you're insecure of Alisha but its nothing, me and her we don't have the friendship we once had or anything, I spend more time with you than anyone else

She nodded sadly because within she was still jealous.

"You believe me right? he cupped her cheek and tilted her head up so he could see her properly.

"I do she muttered dipping her eyes down to his chest. "But I don't like her, and I don't like seeing her going to work with you or anything, she comes up to you for every little thing she mumbled pouting. Maan smiled as he admired her little pout, she looked so damn adorable right now.

"I love you and only you he whispered inching closer and rubbed his nose with hers.

She closed her eyes blushing furiously and within was elated hearing them once again.

"I like you too she mumbled which only made Maan laugh softly beneath his breath and he wrapped his arms around her tightly. Geet closed her eyes pressing herself to his chest and let sleep take over her eyes.

MomiArti thumbnail
Thanx for update.loved the update.geet jealouse of alisha and tell her stay away from maan.maan laugh when she say she is jealouse maan make her understood that he only loves her.waiting for next.
...RIDDHIMA... thumbnail
Lolzzz Geets jealousy just got doubled :v 
She's sill a kid :v 
I loved Cristal n geet part :D 
N when maan entered :v Lolzz 
That's exactly how I react as well :v 
But I love them from far :P 
sonu22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Great update. Finally maan came to know what badima did and is angry. I agree to his decision of not going home. Geet is really doing good for relationship by cooking maan's favorite dish. Maan really doesn't like crystal at all. Uff geet is so jealous and maan is making fun of it. Alisha should really stay away from them.  Waiting for next update.. please update soon..
poojagupta123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update
So geet is jealous and she also confessed it infront of Maan
Sameer is a very nice character
Thanks for pm 
Waiting for next part
Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

PART 28

"Geet what are you doing? Maan walked downstairs to see her in the kitchen already getting breakfast prepared.

"What I do every morning she replied in confusion as she didn't even know why he was asking such a question.

"You're stressing over this as well he responded taking the plate from her hand.

"Making breakfast isn't stressing she spoke taking the plate out of his hand. "And if I don't do something, I'll end up going bored she placed the plate down and grabbed a glass of water and passed it to him.

He nodded and walked over to the table, Geet joined him bringing his cup of coffee and placed it before him.

"I was thinking to start teaching after Ramadan, its coming in 3 weeks time so there's going to be a lot preparation so I won't have time right now but after a week or two after Ramadan will be easier she said passing him a bowl of cereal.

"You can start when you wish, I'll talk to ammi about the children, she's got quite a few friends who want to send their children to mosque in the coming month he responded sipping his coffee and dug into his cereal. "It'll be better if the girls are sent to female teacher

Geet grew restless seeing Alisha walking in behind, Maan hadn't noticed as he had his back towards Alisha however Geet didn't want him to see her, she wondered why Alisha was here again despite her telling her to stay away. She wanted to speak up but Maan may not like it if she told Alisha to get lost especially after he told her he only loves her, he'll probably think she doesn't trust his love or something and she didn't want that.

"Maan

Geet turned her head away mentally cursing Alisha for saying his name, even she being his wife didn't say his name.

Maan looked over his shoulder and frowned. "What?

"Can you drop me off to my interview, its next to your office she requested.

Maan sighed and nodded. "Fine, be ready to go soon he turned away and continued to eat, Alisha turned walking away, Maan finished up and left his bowl and cup in the sink and headed up.

Geet couldn't finish off her breakfast but walked out heading to mansion, she didn't forget Maan telling her not to go to the outhouse but she couldn't stop herself, she wondered who she could speak to about Alisha, she didn't want to talk to Sameera or Hena about it, they may not understand, so she headed upstairs to Saira.

"Geet bete tu yahan? Saira questioned knowing well Maan had told her to stay away from the mansion.

"Ammi woh... Geet closed the door behind her and settled before Saira.

"Kya hua? Pareshaan kyun hai?

"Alisha unke paas aati rehti hai, har choti choti baat ke liye aur mujhe pasand nahi hai she mumbled. "Janti hoon ke Alisha unke liye kuch nahi hai lekin ammi woh... she paused sighing heavily.

Saira understood and cupped Geet's cheeks. "Agar main Maan ko janti hoon woh kabhi bhi dusre aurat pe nazar nahi daalega

"Mujhe unpar koi shak nahi hai ammi, mujhe toh Alisha hi pasand nahi hai she muttered sadly.

"Main usse baat karungi

"Maine usse baat bhi ki hai, uspar koi fark nahi padta she muttered out in frustration.

"Tu pareshaan hona band kar pehle, kal behosh bhi hogayi ti pareshaan hone ke liye, tu pareshaan rahegi toh Maan bhi pareshaan hoga she explained. "Main alisha se baat karti hoon pehle. Hmm?

Geet nodded sighing heavily.

Saira pressed a peck to her forehead. "Ghar jao, warna Maan pareshaan hoga tum kahan chale gaye ho

Geet stood to her feet and walked out only to bump into Alisha near the stairs, she stared at her for a moment then looked around before meeting Alisha's gaze.

"Why do you keep coming Alisha? she questioned.

"I just need a ride Alisha responded with a confused frown marring her forehead.

"There's taxis for that, also there is another driver, he isn't the only driver available

"Whats wrong with you Geet? I said nothing is between Maan and me

"I know it isn't! Geet countered keeping her voice down. "But I have got a right to be upset about someone following my husband like a lost puppy she spoke without thinking, her frustration got the better of her.

Alisha's eyes darkened as she clenched her fists by her side. "You're losing it, don't forget jealousy can ruin what you have

"Don't Alisha. I've got a reason to be jealous and I'm not the one losing it, its you, at least I've got the courage to admit I am jealous, not like some, who can't even face the truth, you can't even admit your truth to your own mother

"What did you just say? Alisha straightened and stood rigid. The thought that Maan revealed to Geet stabbed her within, how could he? She felt betrayed and hurt, he promised not to reveal her truth to anyone, anyone at all. She didn't want to show the hurt within to Geet so she responded without a second thought. "At least I'm not second choice, nor am I married to a guy who couldn't even reveal it to you

Maan wondered where had Geet gone, he somewhere knew but hoped she didn't go to the mansion, he was proved wrong when he was saw her walking in, her eyes filled with hurt and tears, he walked over to her hurriedly.

"What happened? he questioned seeing her brushing her cheeks wiping at the tears.

"Nothing

"Geet Maan knew she was lying, it was clear, very clear seeing her face.

"I went to talk to ammi and I.. saw Alisha and it escalated she mumbled wiping her cheeks.

"Please say you didn't get into an argument with her he sighed.

Geet didn't respond and Maan had gotten his answer, what could he possibly do or say to prove it to Geet or ensure her enough that Alisha doesn't mean a thing.

Geet didn't like the silence from his side, either he was in deep thoughts or he was angry, that is what she'd learned his silence means, she looked up at him to notice his eyes trained on her only.

"Whats wrong? she questioned softly.

"You tell me Geet Maan sighed and slumped on the arm of the sofa. "How can I convince you? Trust is what we're supposed to have in this stage of our marriage, how will we make this work if there is no trust? he questioned.

"I do trust you she responded. "but I just don't like her

"She means nothing. Nothing at all

"But she was your first! I'll always be the 2nd she cried unable to stop herself.

"Geet please stop crying he gathered her into his arms hiding her petite form in his embrace. "I don't like it when you cry he brushed his fingers through her hair hoping to soothe her somehow. "You said yourself that trust is important, and I want you to believe me that Alisha means nothing he gently parted brushing thumb across her cheeks wiping her tears.

She nodded but Maan wasn't convinced that she quite believed him however he didn't blame her for it.

"I'm going to be late, so I better go Maan gently pulled her out and wiped her cheeks gently. "I'll see you tonight he pressed a kiss to her forehead and headed for the door once he'd grabbed his files and briefcase.

Maan stood by the car waiting for Alisha to come, he was about to leave but then remembered she'd asked him to drop her off, he looked up and noted her coming.

He settled into the car and Alisha joined, there was no words spoken and Maan drew away.

"What happened this morning? Maan questioned, Geet's tears came back to him.

"Did you tell her about me? Alisha responded with a question and turned her head to him.

"I had to explain to her he replied back.

"You promised Maan. No one but you knew and you went and told your wife she turned her head away from him feeling hurt.

"Look Alisha, Geet needed to know about us, she deserves the truth

"Fine I accept you told her she turned her head to him "but that doesn't mean your wife taunts me because of it

"What? Maan stopped at the red lights and glanced at her. "What do you mean?

"This morning. We exchanged words she looked away. "I was wrong back then and I know, heck I was only 19yrs old

"What did you say to Geet then? Maan questioned knowing Alisha for so long, he knew she wouldn't have kept quiet. He continued to drive once the lights turned green.

Alisha wondered whether she should tell him, she knew his temper all too well and somewhere knew he'd flip at her. She repeated the words she'd told Geet and noted the change in Maan.

"Why'd you say that for Alisha? he sighed shaking his head at her.

"Well your wife was taunting me, heck for a 21yr old I would've thought she was much more mature, turns out she's more a baby She shook her head.

"Alisha! Maan frowned at her.

"What? She shrugged. "She's older than me and she acts like that, you can't expect me to be an angel she replied.

"Okay. Get over it. Just don't say anything to her alright. She's bound to be insecure and having learnt the truth only a few days back she's going to be insecure he parked up at the side near the building.

"Thank you she muttered and stepped out.

"Are you angry? Maan asked before she closed the door behind her.

"What do you want to know? she questioned back.

"Well are you?

"No.. she paused sighing heavily. "Just frustrated. Ammi pulls me from that side and badi ammi pulls me from that side she responded.

"I'm not saying you should go against badi ma but Alisha you should make a choice in who to side with, the right or wrong and speak up for yourself he told her. "You know as well as everyone else, badi ma controls you a lot

She shrugged. "Anyways I'm going to be late she closed the door and walked away whilst Maan drove away heading to the office.

Geet was torn away from her thoughts as she felt something against her legs, she looked down and saw Crystal rubbing herself and purring softly.

"Hello Geet cooed bending down she petted her lovingly scratching her behind her ears making Crystal purr in joy.

"Crystal you traitor Sameera walked in scowling at her cat who snuggled closer to Geet.

"Aww leave her alone

"She left me for you Sameera responded. "Can you believe her? I bought her up, I fed her, cleaned after her, clothe.. no not clothed her, still anways I done everything for her and little madam here is trying to impress you

Geet laughed shaking her head at Sameera. "aww leave the poor baby alone, she's trying to hide because she's scared Geet picked Crystal up and settled down the little fluff ball on her lap, Sameera walked over and settled herself beside Geet.

"You didn't go to college? Geet questioned as she stroked Crystal who purred happily.

"I've got no lessons today, Hena went for the one lesson she's got so she'll be back soon She replied playfully tapping Crystal's nose. "And I'm thinking we take the driver and pick Hena up then we can go shopping she suggested.

"Who's we? Geet quirked her brow up listening to her.

"Us. Who else bhabhi? she rolled her eyes taking Crystal to her lap.

"And who said I want to go Geet responded with a mischievious smile.

"You're going bhabhi. I don't care or else...

"Sameera Khurana I hope you're not threatening me

"Well I'm a Khurana so think of it as I am threatening you bhabhi. Now I'm going to get ready and you also be ready she stood to her feet walking out with Crystal in her arms.

Geet sighed and headed upstairs to get ready, she didn't want to go out but then may be some fresh air would do her good.