Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Episode 745
As soon as Riya kissed Ranveer on his cheek everyone saw Ranveer with a shocked face were Ishani was shocked to the extreme were she didn't expect that Riya will give kiss to Ranveer. Ranveer who too never thought that Riya will kiss him saw Riya with a uncomfortable look. 
Riya(with a smile):you are so hot RV...Really happy to have a dance with you. 
Ranveer(hearing it giving a uncomfortable smile to her and he took his hand from Riya and seeing her):Haan...(telling it without waiting for her words he moved from there).
Riya too with a smile moved from the dance floor. Ranveer came near Amba to get Raagini were Amba and Laxmi too were in the shock. 
Amba(as soon as Ranveer came near her):Ranveer who was that girl? Why you danced with her? Did you see how she behaved?
Ranveer(hearing it and giving a normal look):Maa she is a businesswoman and her culture will be like that only. She called me for dance and I too danced with her. I too didn't expect that she will kiss me. Its modern world culture Maa. Don't make it a big Issue. 
Amba(with a okay head shake):Tk fine..(she showed Raagini to Ranveer).
Raagini too seeing Ranveer with a smile opened her hands to her father were Ranveer too smiling to Raagini and he took Raagini in his hands and he started to walk were his eyes went to Ishani now were he started to walk towards Ishani. 
Ranveer(walking towards Ishani and in thoughts):I totally didn't like Riya kissing me but someway or the other I can show you Ishani that girls are crazy for me. (thinking it and he came and stood next to Ishani).
Ishani who was hurt so much in her heart stood silently without talking anything to Ranveer. 
Ranveer(in a attitude tone seeing Ishani):Did you see Ishani? what happened now? Like this only If wife's didn't satisfy Husbands these kind of things will keep happening. 
As he said this word that was the moment Riya with a smile came near Ranveer and saw Ranveer with a smile. 
Riya:Okay RV bye had a great time with you. Let me come tomorrow. 
Ranveer(with a smile):haan sure..
Riya giving a good smile to Ranveer she started to walk towards the entrance of the house. Walking and going till the entrance and she went out of the house and she vanished from Ranveer's sight. 
Ranveer(as soon as Riya went from there seeing Ishani):Did you see...(before he could tell the next word).
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Raagini...
Raagini(seeing Ishani):Mama...
Ishani:Come let us go (she showed her hands to Raagini).
Raagini without any denial came to the hands of Ishani and Ishani took Raagini in her hands and she started to walk from there without even seeing Ranveer. 
Ranveer saw Ishani's back with a attitude look were that was the moment Pratik came to the stage and he started to talk in the mike. 
Pratik:Finally Rithika and Nirbhay got engaged and tomorrow is their Haldi and Mehandi Ceremony. Let me invite all the guests over here to come to Haldi and Mehandi Ceremony too and make the couple happy. Now I request all the guests to have their lunch. 
All the guests started to have their lunch and all the guests were leaving one by one were Rithika and Nirbhay too came down from the stage and All vaghela's, Parekh's, Singh's were having their lunch. Ishani fed Raagini and she too had her lunch. After the engagement function totally got over everyone started to move towards their room one by one. The stage and the decorations were still there for the next day function in the hall of RV mansion. Ishani after the lunch came to their room having Raagini in her hands. Raagini was almost sleeping in Ishani's shoulder. Ishani came to the bed and she sat in the bed and saw Raagini were cutie pie was sleeping so well in the shoulders now. Ishani laid Raagini in the bed and made her comfortable in the bed and she kept the pillows on her both the sides and she got up from the bed and she went to the cupboard and she opened the cupboard and took her Salwar Kameez and she closed the cupboard and went to the washroom and closed the washroom door. 
Ranveer in the next 10 minutes came inside the room having the whiskey bottle in his hand were he was normal only as he was only kept on sipping small sips of Whiskey . He came and sat in the sofa of the room and he took the magazine that was in the tea poi and he started to read the magazine and he was sipping the Whiskey. 
Ishani after changing herself to a yellow color Salwar Kameez came out of the washroom were when she was casually coming inside the room her eyes without to her control fell over Ranveer. She saw Ranveer reading the magazine and drinking whiskey. 
Ishani(walked and came to Ranveer and seeing him):Ranveer what are you doing?
Ranveer(hearing her voice took his eyes from the magazine and saw Ishani and seeing her):What I am doing? I am reading Magazine. Why I should not read?for that too I need your permission?(giving a rude look to her he again saw the magazine).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer you are drinking that too in our room and when Raagini is here. 
Ranveer(again seeing her):Oh I should not drink fine...(telling it he poured the whiskey down in the floor and he emptied the bottle and saw Ishani and in a fun making tone):Oh whiskey is poured in the floor. Well...(with a attitude face putting the magazine in the tea poi and keeping the empty bottle in the tea poi and got up and saw her with a attitude face):as per your words I didn't drink but I poured it down in the floor. If whiskey was in the bottle I will be tempted to it and I will be wanting to drink. So I poured it down in the floor. (seeing the floor and then seeing Ishani):Now this need to be cleaned...
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):let me tell Mala or ..(before she could tell the next word).
Ranveer(with a anger look):Nahi nahi...(he walked around her and came behind her and standing behind her and in her ear and in a bit low tone):You never do your wife duty properly and you like serving others a lot know?so you are servant only. So now you itself clean this..
Ishani hearing it saw Ranveer with a hurt face were Ranveer saw her with a attitude look were Ishani taking a deep breath and she walked and entered the washroom and in the next few minutes she came out with a bucket of water and a cloth in it. She came near Ranveer and she kept the water bucket in the floor and she took the cloth in the water and she started to clean the whiskey in the floor. Ranveer now with a villainous smile kneel down in the floor to her height and seeing her with a villainous smile. 
Ranveer: you don't do your wife duty well. But at least you are doing a servant's duty so well. you love serving all know? you love serving Maa, Baa, Baba and everyone in family. 
Ishani without even raising her eyes to Ranveer or without even any reaction in her face was cleaning the whiskey in the floor. 
To be continuedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update😊Continue soon
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
C'mon didu...I didn't like this side of Ranveer...because Ranveer will never call Ishaani a servant...yes, he can be angry but he won't ever call Ishaani a servant...pls dnt make Ramveer this bad because He can be angry & can show attitude but He's never a nasty type guy...I didn't like the last part of the episode,  sorry didu...be safe n sound
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Like the episode a lot. 
Ranveer is so rude to Ishaani. She doesn't deserve such attitude. He treats her like a servant. Hope to see their reconciliation.πŸ‘
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent update.
Waiting for the next.
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

Nice update😊Continue soon

Hi mansi
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hi Amritha
thanks for the claps 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

C'mon didu...I didn't like this side of Ranveer...because Ranveer will never call Ishaani a servant...yes, he can be angry but he won't ever call Ishaani a servant...pls dnt make Ramveer this bad because He can be angry & can show attitude but He's never a nasty type guy...I didn't like the last part of the episode,  sorry didu...be safe n sound

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
sorry to show Ranveer this way in this update 
hmmm he is just doing it in anger only 
hmm okay I think you didn't like this episode 
their reunion will come soon 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey
Like the episode a lot. 
Ranveer is so rude to Ishaani. She doesn't deserve such attitude. He treats her like a servant. Hope to see their reconciliation.πŸ‘

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
yes bit Ranveer is rude to Ishani 
surely Ishani does not deserve such attitude 
he is treating her like a servant now 
ya they will reunite soon 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail