KZK Season 1 Discussions / Spoilers HERE ONLY[DT NOTE : Pg 87]- Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

162.9k

Users

74

Likes

2k

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: khadija09

This show had iconic couples; Anurag-Prerna, Prem-Mukti and Saksham-P2. Ekta butchered them all!!


I sooo hated when they replaced Karanvir. Ughh.

Ekta y u do this 💔


KVB was awesome. Even Shravan-Kasak, Sharad-Sneha were butchered. 😭 I don't think she spared even a single couple.
FadingDawn thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar


KVB was awesome. Even Shravan-Kasak, Sharad-Sneha were butchered. 😭 I don't think she spared even a single couple.


He was the best. Yudi made KZK really interesting.
I don't remember what happened to Shravan Kasak though.. did Shravan have an affair with some other girl? And Prerna again accused Anurag "Tumhara beta tumhari hi trah" etc..? 😆

And oh I just remembered, yudi was also involved in Mukti's rape! Seriously it just killed everything Prem Mukti had! I was so angry at that time. Yudi encourages Sharad in raping Mukti, and Prerna kills Anurag whom she claimed to love. Wow what beautiful love stories 🤢
WindsOfHeaven thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Enthusiast Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun



😆 Anurag toh abhi shuru hi nahi hua Andro dear 😳 Already a couple of times he was shown to behave dumb (not video recording Jaan Naveen crap etc), more to come. Even Anurag 1.0 was too good in the beginning.

This Anurag is better, by that what I think you mean, Parth is LOT better which I already admitted couple of times here, he exceeded my expectations and I am for now totally rooting for him 😆 But wait for it when Iqbal or someone from my forever crush enters as Bajaj, it wont take 2 secs for me to switch 😆 Maano ya na maano, actors portraying the roles matter a lot. 😳😆


Bajaj was the best thing in KZK1 after Bajaj Prerna to me. 😆 I think you or someone else mentioned about self-pity. Yes, the way Anurag drowned himself into it, it became unbearable to watch. Another classic was blaming everything to his kismat when it was him who did all those blunders. 😆 With his constant self-pity monologues, CV unsuccessfully brought a lot of sympathy for him because clearly audience gave up on him and his made-up 'kismat' long back 😆 Those crazy sacrificing dialogs about how he sacrificed Prerna and got her married to Bajaj became funny 😆 Bajaj and Prerna were crazy in love with each and other and Prerna decided to stay at Panchmeswar if not marrying Bajaj. It wasn't like Prerna would jump in joy if Anurag proposed to her to marry at that point. All he did was not to embarrass himself further by wanting to marry her when she confessed multiple times about how it's RB who's engraved in her heart now. 😆 How is it a sacrifice is beyond me as if he had any other option. 😆


Every Anurag is good in the beginning Andro ji 😆 I just hope they don't butcher him this time though. Already I am not able to accept the shitfest that's going on in this show. Naveen Babu drama is stretched too long to bear. 🤢 Everything is OTT. They had khulaasaa drama already twice in a month. 😆 Hope Ekta keeps it simple and understands the basic of AP i.e. simplicity and falling in love with each other minus any reason. 😳 On a second thought, if Ekta can do this to her most fav couple AP, I am scared what she'd do to my PRB 😆 Better not to have Bajaj and end this with AP. 😳

Hey Guddi didi! 🤗
@Bold - That's damn true! 😆
I never followed KZK or any daily soap religiously and my interest chiefly rests in those intensely electrifying PRB scenes...pulled so effortlessly by RR-ST ❤️
My mother used to watch the show and she started somewhere in 2004 during the PRB track. I was only 7 and could hardly comprehend the nonsense the serial peddled. However, RR as Rishabh Bajaj became my lifetime favourite. Even ST said that PRB is her favourite couple. I wish she lists out some lengthy reasons to delight PRB fans like us. 😆

I think my first PRB scene was the date scene...the one in which he gently elevates her hand, brings it close to his lips, and kisses it softly. Oh my God! 😆
Edited by Wistfulness - 7 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: FadingDawn


He was the best. Yudi made KZK really interesting.
I don't remember what happened to Shravan Kasak though.. did Shravan have an affair with some other girl? And Prerna again accused Anurag "Tumhara beta tumhari hi trah" etc..? 😆

And oh I just remembered, yudi was also involved in Mukti's rape! Seriously it just killed everything Prem Mukti had! I was so angry at that time. Yudi encourages Sharad in raping Mukti, and Prerna kills Anurag whom she claimed to love. Wow what beautiful love stories 🤢


From what I remember, on Shravan and Kasak's wedding day he came married to Tanisha because Aparna (Shravan's real mother) lied to him and said that Prerna and Anurag tried to kill her. So he couldn't marry Prerna's daughter anymore. 😆 That's when Prerna got pissed off at Anurag. She always blamed Anurag for anything anyone else did.

I don't think Yudi encouraged Sharad, but I think he knew the truth and concealed it.
Edited by ilovepyaar - 7 years ago
1019702 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I could never bring myself to like PRB , though ST and RR had Bomb chemistry and their characters fit in well too with Anurag being the ultimate Looser 😆 , but there was something wrong with that couple on Morality basis ...blame losers Writers for this ...and hence I could never give in to Writers vision ...
And then to close the loop , they made Anurag Prerna should meet after Death was just too much ...🤣 ...atleast stick to what you had written ...
ilovepyaar thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: RollingStones

I could never bring myself to like PRB , though ST and RR had Bomb chemistry and their characters fit in well too with Anurag being the ultimate Looser 😆 , but there was something wrong with that couple on Morality basis ...blame losers Writers for this ...and hence I could never give in to Writers vision ...

And then to close the loop , they made Anurag Prerna should meet after Death was just too much ...🤣 ...atleast stick to what you had written ...


I know what you mean. I had a really difficult time accepting PRB too when I watched the show. I had nothing against Anurag moving on with Aparna or Sampada (until they turned evil) so it wasn't the fact that Prerna moved on. I didn't mind Prerna moving on. My only issue was that Bajaj came across as very self-centred when he was introduced, and for a long, long time he continued to be that way. 😭 When he finally looked beyond himself and became a more positive shade of grey, it was too late for me to ship him with Prerna. 😆
SouthIndian7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
I understand guys. Even I was the same , I was so shocked and cudnt understand why people are rooting for Bajaj when Anu and Pre are meant for each other .
It was much later in the story when I Started loving Bajaj and accepted him with all his flaws. Though always preferred Anurag to bajaj but as a couple started rooting for Pre-Jaj and by the end of this show, I started disliking Anurag . Lol
SK_Love thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Anurag and prerna were married for how many years? Or its just for few month?
And I want to know the ending of subroto and shivani story..
SouthIndian7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: SK_Love

Anurag and prerna were married for how many years? Or its just for few month?

And I want to know the ending of subroto and shivani story..

Ya few months only .Only for their baby Prem died and sneha was conceived. But Anurag thought prerna is cheating him and sleeping with bajaj, so he refused to accept Sneha and divorced prerna, when that poor thing was pregnant😭
Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Hello Everyone

We have noticed the forum filled with season 1 and season 2 comparison posts and it's really not discussing KZK 2 as a show, for which we have this forum.

Many of us have watched season 1 but that doesn't give us the right to spoil the fun for those who are watching KZK2 as a brand new show. This forum, being KZK2 forum should be strictly confined to KZK2 discussions and all discussions of the past season can be confined to this thread !

Taking note of that, we are creating this topic for . discussing KZK1 (Old Season)

Any topics/comments discussing KZK1 will be merged here

Any comparison topics even if it is based on story is strictly NOT allowed, any comparison topic with past season will be closed

Any spoilers / predictions based on past season will be merged here

Only spoilers for the current show will be shared in the KZK2 Spoilers thread.

The comparison rules will be strictly amended

Repeated offenders will be dealt accordingly

Please refer ATTN : Reg Comparison of KZK1 and KZK2

Thanks

KZK2- DT


Requesting moderator to make this post by Munni to be the first post in this thread


Pl check urgently the first post is banned
Please do make this edit
Thanks

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".