glad you liked the update 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mary456

hi
I am a silent fan of your ff.
very interesting part. update a new one.

Hi Mary 
welcome to the fourm 
thanks for the comment
happy that you are a silent fan of my ff and you came out with your comment 
now 
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry didu I didn't get the pm so I wasn't aware of the new update...maybe Ur outbox is full...try to dlt them...maybe it'll hlp...I don't know what to do really Edited by PrinceAsif - 5 years ago
PrachiBansal thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Priyanka
yes dear its a great problem for me now 
yes you told me previously but I am always sending PM's to you 
anyways keep in touch with the episodes dear I will be updating it 
hmmm surely If I get the solution I will let you know 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰

Hi guys i don't know much about how to use india forumπŸ˜­πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Sorry didu I didn't get the pm so I wasn't aware of the new update...maybe Ur outbox is full...try to dlt them...maybe it'll hlp...I don't know what to do really

Its okay Asif 
no need to be sorry 
yes let me see my outbox 
hmm let us see whether the problem gets solved 
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrachiBansal

Hi guys i don't know much about how to use india forumπŸ˜­πŸ˜›

Its okay dear let us wait till the problem gets solved 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 742
As Ranveer said that he will be always secondary to Ishani and he went to the bed and laid in the bed next to Raagini to sleep were Ishani hearing it from Ranveer was having a what to react face. 
Ishani(to herself in low tone):Oh no..Ranveer is feeling that I am not minding him...(shaking her head as no and then to herself in a low tone):But not like that..(telling it she went to the bed and she sat in the bed next to Ranveer and touched his shoulder and caressed his shoulder and going near Ranveer's ear and in a low tone):Ranveer...
Ranveer(without opening his eyes):You want to go from me only know? Go from me..
Ishani(in his ears itself):Ranveer its not like that. you are getting me wrong. Haan I understand you want love making but..the situation is not favorable to us..
Ranveer(hearing this word from Ishani almost with a force got up from the bed and sat in the bed and saw her with a anger face):Situations are fine only Ishani. you are only not favorable to me. (he was having anger like anything).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's anger):Ranveer why are getting angry to this extreme?
Ranveer(seeing her with the same anger):I am not getting angry just for the reason you said no for love making today. Almost all the time you are busy with others only Ishani. You are not minding me.Always Baa, Maa, Baba and Raagini are only important to you. Family is your priority and I am always secondary for you. 
Ishani:Ranveer its not like that...(before she could tell the next word)
Ranveer:Its like that only Ishani. Even for a single minute I cannot be talking to you peacefully. Sure when I try to talk somebody will put their nose in between us. Immediately you too will run to them without minding me. Haan I understand family is important but for you family is more important than me. (with a feeling what to tell face seeing Ishani):Today I came is a very good mood. I was longing to tell a important matter to you. I thought If I make love to you today at that time I can share that matter to you. But for you only I am not important know...?(he saw her with a anger face).
Ishani:(touching his shoulder):Ranveer please don't take me this way. you are only important to me always actually what I came to tell you is today guests have come and next three days will be of function busy so only I said no for love making. 
Ranveer:(with a confirmed anger face):Haan even now too we have sacrificed our love making for others sake only. (getting so much anger as He is not able to get love making from Ishani and unable to control his anger and in a clear tone):Wife often keeping their husbands at distance only makes men to get into extramarital affairs I think..(seeing Ishani with anger):I too can get girls so easily Ishani.(telling it giving a anger look he laid in the bed and closed his eyes).
Ishani hearing the word that Ranveer said now had tears in her eyes. She almost started to cry silently were she got up from the bed and walked to the sofa and sat in the sofa and thinking the anger of Ranveer and she laid in the sofa with tears in her eyes. She was silently cry for so many hours were after some hours without to her control her eyes started to sleep. 
NEXT DAY MORNING..
RV Mansion was totally in function mode were Everyone were dressed so well and were chatting with each other. Beautician was making Rithika's make up in Ishani's room. Nirbhay was getting ready wearing the Sherwani and pants. Stage was decorated so well in the hall of RV mansion. All were happily chatting with each other were Ishani was wearing a simple Salwar Kameez and was doing the arrangements for the engagement. As she was making the arrangements of the breakfast for the guests Baa, Amba and Laxmi came there talking among themselves were three of them stopped seeing Ishani. 
Amba(seeing Ishani):Ishani..
Ishani(making sure all the dishes are there in the table and seeing Amba):Haan Maa..
Amba:Arrey everything is ready know?
Ishani:Haan Maa everything is completely ready. 
Amba:Tk Everyone are ready for the function too. you go and change your dress and come for the function. 
Ishani(with a smile):hmm tk Maa ..(telling it she was about to move).
Laxmi(before Ishani could move):Ishani where is Ranveer? From morning he is not in the hall. 
Ishani(stopped and hearing Laxmi's question and thought about their night fight and in thoughts):When I got up itself Ranveer was sleeping well only. Before he wakes up itself I took bath and come out of the room. Now Don't know what he is doing?
Laxmi(seeing Ishani thinking something):Ishani..
Ishani(hearing her name and came out of the thoughts and seeing Laxmi and giving a smile):Maasi Ranveer will be in our room only. Let me tell him to come down after getting ready. 
Laxmi(smiling):hmm tk..
Ishani giving a smile to Laxmi and she started to walk towards the hall were she came to the hall and started to get in the stairs and she came to the corridor and walked in the corridor and came to their room. She opened the door with her both the hands and entered the room were as she entered her eyes went to the bed were in the bed only Raagini was sleeping were she rotated her eyes all over the room were she saw Ranveer sitting in the sofa and reading a business Magazine. He was sitting with a rude face now were his anger was sticking in his face like anything. Ishani bringing a light smile in her lips entered the room were she walked and came near Ranveer and stood near the sofa and saw Ranveer with a silent face. Ranveer feeling someone near him took his eyes from the Magazine and saw Ishani were seeing Ishani with a silent face giving a ignoring look he again saw the Magazine. Ishani seeing the way Ranveer is giving a ignoring look and seeing Ranveer still in his night pants and t-shirt. 
Ishani:(in a normal tone):Ranveer you didn't get ready yet..
Ranveer hearing it from Ishani closed the Magazine and kept the Magazine in the tea poi and got up from the sofa and saw Ishani a rude look and then giving a not minding look he walked and went to the cupboard and he opened his cupboard and he started to take his dresses one by one. Ishani feeling Ranveer is still angry on her she walked and went to Ranveer and stood near Ranveer and saw Ranveer with a silent face. 
Ishani(bit clearing her throat and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer mein..(before she could tell the next word).
Ranveer(with a anger stuck face turning and seeing Ishani):Kya hua Ishani? You don't have any work with family? you will be with them only know? I mean always they are only important to you know? 
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer is asking her touching Ranveer's shoulder with her both the hands and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer please...I am sorry...
Ranveer(immediately jerking his shoulder and making Ishani to take her hands from him and seeing her with a strict face):See stop telling sorry and all to me. I don't want your sorry. (standing with a manly look and seeing her):If you want to be busy with family stay busy with them itself. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with bit moist eyes and touching his both the sides shoulder with her both the hands and seeing Ranveer with bit teary eyes):Ranveer you are only important to me. Why are you getting me wrong?
Ranveer(with a attitude face):What I am getting you wrong? No way you are only taking me for granted. (with a anger face):If you tell okay only I should make love to you. If you tell no I should silently shake my head to you hain na? (with a anger face strictly):If you keep on keeping me at distance often means one day like other men's I too may be with some other woman Ishani. 
Ishani(hearing these words from Ranveer getting hurt and having tears in her eyes):Ranveer please...I didn't mean to hurt you but..
Ranveer:But what? Situations are like that hain na?
Ishani silently shook her head as yes. 
Ranveer(with a anger look):Tk fine you keep on telling your situations to me often when ever I ask for love making. One day or the other day you will see me with some other women. (telling it he turned to the cupboard and took the dresses and he closed the cupboard and walked to the washroom and he entered the washroom and closed the washroom door).
Ishani had tears in her eyes thinking about Ranveer's words. It was killing her like anything were without knowing what to do she walked to the bed and she sat in the bed next to Raagini. She was having tears like anything in her eyes. As she was having tears Raagini was cutely rubbing her eyes and slowly opened her eyes and saw this side and that side were seeing Ishani next to her with a smile she got up from the bed and stood in the bed and saw Ishani with a smile. Ishani feeling Raagini standing near her immediately changing her face to smile and wiped her tears and saw Raagini and opened her hands to her daughter. Raagini too happily hugged her mother. Raagini hugged Ishani tightly were she rested her head in her mother's shoulder so well. Ishani too hugged Raagini and thought about Ranveer's words. Both Mother and daughter were in the same position for long time. Ranveer after taking bath came out of the washroom wearing black pant and maroon shirt. He walked and came to the mirror and he started to make his make over were Ishani hugging Raagini and feeling that Ranveer has come out saw Ranveer were Ranveer was getting ready without minding her.Ranveer was so handsome in his Maroon shirt and black pant were he was looking like:

Ishani saw Ranveer getting ready silently by hugging Raagini were Ranveer not even minding her getting ready he started to walk fast and he went out of the room were as soon as Ranveer went out of the room Ishani slowly brought Raagini out of the hug. Raagini was out of the sleep completely now. 
Ishani:Chalo shall we get ready for the function. 
Raagini cutely shook her head as yes were Ishani got up with Raagini and went to the cupboard and opened the cupboard and she took the dresses of Raagini and she entered the washroom to make Raagini take bath. 
Ranveer came out of the room and he walked and came to the stairs and he slowly started to get down in the stairs. The hall was decorated and the stage was decorated so well. Everyone were so happy and chatting with each other he saw every guest coming inside the house and Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram welcoming each and every guest. Everyone in the hall were dresses up so well. He came down to the hall were as soon as he came to the hall Amba came in front of him with a smile. 
Amba:Dikhra..
Ranveer(saw Amba and had a cute smile):Maa...
Amba:Today Hain na I have done your favorite Halwa. While having breakfast let me serve it to you. 
Ranveer(with a smile shook his head as yes):hmm
As Ranveer was telling it they heard a voice calling Amba...
Amba(hearing her name and getting who is calling her and seeing Ranveer):Your Baba called me let me come okay?
Ranveer with a smile shook his head as okay to his mother were Amba too giving a smile to Ranveer and she stared to move from there. Ranveer was walking slowly in the hall were the time was kept on moving were he was thinking about Ishani not coming for love making and the way she is giving importance to family more than him. Thinking it he was walking slowly were as he was walking he without noticing hit himself with someone were as he hit coming out of the thinking and seeing who he hit with and saw its a young woman. She was looking like:

Ranveer(seeing a casual look):Sorry I am sorry...
Woman(with a smile):you are RV right?
Ranveer(with a yes head shake):Haan...But you..(he was dragging).
Woman:(with a stylish smile):I am Riya...Riya Malhotra. I am running textile business and I am business friend of Nirbhay..
Ranveer(with a smile):Oh you are Nirbhay's guest. Welcome and happy in meeting you Ms.Riya Malhotra. 
Riya(with a cute smile):Hmm I have ready about you in Magazines but today only I am seeing you face to face. you look handsome. Such a handsome businessman you are. 
Ranveer hearing what she was telling had bit uncomfortable smile were turning this and that side his eyes went to the stairs were his eyes fell on Ishani who was having Raagini in her hands and was coming down to the hall. Ishani was so beautiful now were his eyes was failing to control his emotions. Raagini was in her pant and t-shirts and was looking pretty were Ranveer's eyes were inch by inch admiring Ishani were Ishani was looking more beautiful wearing red color dress were Ishani was looking like:

Ishani too coming down in the stairs and was seeing Ranveer were Ranveer and Ishani were seeing each other silently were Riya was admiring Ranveer with a romantic smile in her lips. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 5 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another fantastic update didu...sorry I couldn't read Ur previous update due to xm...but I read that & this today...both updates r awesome s always...Ranveer's angry with Ishaani...due to Ishaani not minding Ranveer which I think is partially true...hope that they'll patch up...but this Riya isn't looking for me for some reason...she's having bad thoughts...anyways be safe n sound didu
PrachiBansal thumbnail
I always wanted these cute love fights between ishveer wanted to see this in matsh but ur ff only giving me happiness i am happy in my imaginary world ur ff is the best which i like which is my type keep updating Sakshi  πŸ‘πŸ˜›Edited by PrachiBansal - 5 years ago
Mary456 thumbnail
Wow, so cute.
Like their quarrel. Hope to see jealous IshaaniπŸ˜‰