Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
Lovely teaser 
Thanks for the pm 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 48

Cops took away riya while Raman was still glaring her with blood shed angry eyes. If eyes could kill anyone, riya must be dead but sadly he couldn't kill her and cops took her away. But he was determined that he will not let riya come out of the jail anytime soon. 

He was still looking at riya when Mr bhalla said -chalo antt bhala toh sab bhala. Hume iski sachchi sahi waqt par pata chal gayi aur hum itne bade dhokhe se bach gaye. 

Mr iyer -haan and it's because of vaishali. Jisne sahi ka saath diya, hamare bachchon ki khushiyon ke baare mein socha. Thank u kanna, thank u so much. 

Vaishali -why r u saying thanks to me uncle. Yeh toh mera farz tha, dictod hone ke naate aur Ek insaan hone ke naate bhi. It's my responsibility to save someone's happiness. Aur agar baat raman bhai aur bhabhi ki ho, toh I am more then happy to help them. Thanks ki baat nahi hai. Main toh yeh soch kar khush hoon ki bhabhi kitni khush hongi when she will get to know that she can deliver the baby safely. 

Raman smiled and said -haan, I am also happy thinking about it. She will be really very happy. Warna peechle do din se thik se khana bhi nahi khaya hai usne. Ro rokar behaal ho gayi thi, I am really glad that finally she will get, what she always desired. He said and everyone smiled. 

Mr iyer -chalo jaldi ghar chalte hai, all will be happy hearing this. Meri kanna finally maa banegi. Nobody can call her barren now. She will be a mother. He said and his eyes got moist. 

Mr bhalla consoled him and said -ab kyun dukhi ho rahe hai, ab toh saari problem dur ho gayi hai. Let's go home, all must be waiting for us. He said and all went to bhalla mansion. 

They reached mansion and told everything to toshiji and amma. They got super angry and was cursing riya. Raman asked about ishita and got to know that she is still sleeping. 

All settle down to have tea when Toshiji said -vaishali, I think tumhe ishita ko Ek baar check kar lena chahiye. What if there is some problem. I don't want any sadness for ishita again, so want to be double sure before giving this good news to her. 

Raman -i think maa is right, tum check kar logi ishita ko. 

Vaishali -ofcourse bhai, mera bag mangawa dijiye car se. I will check bhabhi thourougly. 

Raman nodded and instructed the help. They brought her bag and she went to check ishita along with their mother and Raman. 

Vaishali was checking ishita while all were waiting impatiently. Vaishali checked ishita thouroughly and said -everything is fine, bhai. Bhabhi bhi aur aapka bachcha bhi. Dono sahi salamat hai. All healthy and fine. She said smiling making everyone sigh in relief. 

Toshiji -changa hua ki sab thik hai, ab hamare ghar mein bhi kilkariyan ghoonjegi. She said thanking matarani and all started waiting for ishita to wake up. 

After an hour or so, ishita open her eyes and look around only to see everyone sitting around her waiting for her wake up. 

Ishita tried to get up when Raman saw her and ran to support her. He make her sit properly. 

Ishita look around and saw everyone was smiling looking at her. 

Ishita -kya hua, Raman. Kuch achcha hua hai kya. Mujhe mera bachcha nahi dena padega kya. She asked desperately. 

Raman look at everyone and they signalled him to tell her. 

He cupped her face and said -yes jaan, now u don't have to give ur baby to anyone. Tum apne bachche ko janam bhi de paaogi and will able to feel everything u wanted to feel. He said smiling making her smile too. 

Ishita -iska matlab, Iska matlab, 

Raman -iska matlab tum maa ban sakti ho. Ban kya sakti ho tum maa banne wali ho, our baby is growing inside u. U wanted this only naa.

Ishita nodded in yes and said -yes I always wanted this only. mera sapna pura hoga, Raman. I will be mother to our baby. She said happily and Raman hugged her tightly happily. 

They hugged each other tight and all went out giving them privacy. 

Ishita was hugging Raman tight when she remembers Riya's words and asked breaking the hug -but kaise, Dr Riya ne toh, she was saying when Raman said -she was a fraud. 

Ishita look at him with questioning eyes and he said -she planned everything just to gain more money from us. Tumhe normal bachcha ho sakta hai but she want surrogacy just to make money. He said making ishita angry to no end. 

She get off the bed and said -uski Itni himmat, itna bada jhooth, itna bada dhokha. I am not going to leave her. I will kill her .she said and was going out when Raman stopped her and said -woh police custody mein hai. 

Ishita -aap usse aise kaise chod sakte hai, Raman. She tried to take away our baby. Itne saare procedure mein agar usse kuch ho jaata toh. She didn't think about our baby, how can u let her go?? Hum itne pareshan the, I was crying and all she was doing was cheating is for money. How can u let her go, raman.usse saza milni chahiye, for ruining our happiness. Usse aise jaane dena nahi chahiye tha, Raman. 

Raman hugged her tight and said -usse saza milegi, jaan. I didn't let her go. Usse court mein saza milegi.i will make sure ki usse buri se buri saza mile, but please tum calm down ho jao. U shouldn't stress urself. 

Ishita -Vaishali ne hume bacha liya, Raman. Warna hum apna bachcha kho dete. Aapne usse thank u bola. 

Raman nodded in yes. 

Ishita -i should also say thank u to her. Kahan hai woh?? 

Raman -neeche hai, chalo. 

Ishita -haan let's go to her. Usse thanks bolna bahut jaruri hai. She not only saved our baby but our happiness too. She said to which Raman nodded and both went downstairs to thank Vaishali. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy .
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Cops were taking riya raman was glaring at her he wanted to kill her mr.bhalla said thankfully they got saved from riya mr.iyer thanks vaishali she said that was her duty all went to bhalla mansion raman told everything to toshiji and amma they were cursing riya amma asked vaishali to check ishita once raman also agreed vaishali checked ishita and said everything is fine with baby and ishita all were waiting for ishits to wake up finally she wake up after sometime raman gave her good news she was so happy she got angry hearing what riya did raman calm her down she wanted to thanks vaishali raman took her to vaishali
Pls update soon
Thanks for the pm
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Amazing chappy Di