Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Interesting teaser dear!!! Ishita waking Raman for morning walk... She says she want a healthy baby... Eagerly waiting for the update dear... Thanks for the PM... Update soon...
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely teaser 😳Continue soon 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 50

Next morning, Raman was sleeping peacefully when ishita came to him and said shaking him-raman, uthiye. 

Raman wake up rubbing his eyes and saw ishita all ready. Raman checked the time and said -why u r ready so early in the morning?? 

Ishita -aap bhool gaye, we have to go for morning walk. 

Raman -walk, but why jaan. 

Ishita made a baby face and said -so that we can get a healthy baby. Aapko yaad nahi doctor told us.

Raman -sone do naa, jaan. Hum kal gaye the naa, I don't wanna go anywhere. He said hiding his face under the pillow. 

Ishita removed the pillow and said -nahi,utho.chalna hai. I want a healthy baby and for that we have to do morning walk. She said almost pulling raman out of bed. 

Raman -ouch, what r u doing, r u mad?? He said angrily making ishita scared. She left his mad immediately and stood their making a scared face. 

Raman realised that she got much scared and look at her with puppy eyes. 

Her eyes were moist and she said-main akeli chali jaati hoon, she said and was going out when he got up and held her hand. He pulled her to himself and make her sit on his lap. 

He kissed her neck and said -sorry jaan, gussa ho gayi apne raman se. 

Ishita nodded in no and said -main toh mad hoon naa, mujhse baat mat kijiye. She said and a tear fell off her eyes. 

Raman felt bad on his words and said -aisa nahi hai bachcha, u know I didn't mean that. 

Ishita look at him and said -u said I am mad, mujhe pagal kaha aapne. 

Raman hold his ears and said -i am sorry, mujhe bas neend aa rahi thi. I just wanted to sleep and u were pulling me, toh gusse mein. I didn't mean that, baby .

Ishita -i just want a healthy baby. Aur doctor ne kaha tha, 

Raman -yes yes I know. Watt laga di hai meri doctor ne. Walk par chalna hai naa??

Ishita nodded in yes. 

Raman -lets go. He said and went to change. 

Soon both were walking together in the garden. Raman walked with her sometime and then said -i am sitting on the bench, tum chalo. Call me once u r done, OK. 

Ishita nodded and said smiling -ok. 

Raman smiled and kissed her temple softly and settled on the bench while ishita continued walking. 

Raman was sleeping sitting on the bench when ishita came and said -ho gaya, Raman. Let's go back. 

Raman got up and both went back. Raman lay down on the bed feeling tired and slept again. Ishita too cuddled into him and slept. 

At eight, both got up and get ready. They went downstairs together and had their breakfast. Raman fed ishita and went to office kissing her temple telling her to take care of herself. 

Slowly time started passing, ishita was happily enjoying her pregnancy period while Raman was with her on side always. Though sometimes, ishita behaves weirdly but Raman was nicely managing everything. Laajo chachi and everyone was taking care of ishita nicely. 

Soon the first trimester finished and Ishra went for Ishita's first sonography. 

Ishita was very scared seeing the big equipments, so Raman was with her all the time. Doctor make her lay down and start doing her sonography. 

Ishita -mujhe mera baby dikhega?? 

Doctor smiled and nodded. 

Doc -but it's too small, u can't recognise it. See, that small black dot. That's ur baby. 

Ishita got up a little and said -kahan, mujhe nahi dikh raha. 

Doc pointed on a point and said -here it is, she said and then said again-wait a minute, what's this?? 

Raman -what happened doc, is everything fine?? 

Doctor smiled and said -its depends on u, how u take this news. 

Raman -main samjha nahi. 

Doctor -they r twins.

Raman -what, OMG, I can't believe. We r going to have twins. Suna ishita, we r going to have twins. He said and look at ishita all excited but she was looking at him all confused. 

Raman -what, aren't u happy?? 

Ishita -happy for what?? Mujhe bhi baby mil jayega. But abhi toh chota hai. 

Raman -buddhu, u will not get ur baby now. But u will get two babies. 

Ishita smiled fully and said -do babies, Matlab ek ke saath Ek free. 

Raman nodded smiling and said -yes baby, Ek ke saath Ek free. We will get two babies. Isn't it a reason to celebrate. 

Ishita -ofcourse, doctor mujhe chotu baby hoga ki baba. 

Raman -listen ishita, we r not allow to know it. Waise bhi kuch bhi ho, we will be happy naa. 

Ishita made a sad face and said -yes, we will be happy but agar aap bata dengi toh we will be more happy. Boliye naa, what we will have, bata dijiye so that we have buy clothes accordingly. 

Doctor smiled and said -they r boys, two boys. 

Raman -only boys, no girl. 

Doctor nodded in no making Raman a bit disappointed but then he got happy and said -koi nahi, we will try for girl next time. For now, we r happy with our boys. He said and ishita hugged him happily. 

They completed the check up and then went home happily waiting for their little bundles of joy. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing chappy Di
Twins that too boys
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Amazing chappy Di
Twins that too boys
Update soon Di

Thanks for pm Di
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice one
They are expecting twin boys
Lovely part
subhaa116 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update...
They are going to have twins...
Good one...
Loved it ...
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Ishu is so cute n innocent.
She was taking doctor's words literally to get healthy baby.
Poor raman..
Ishra r enjoying their pregnancy period.
They r so happy knowing they r going to have twins..2 boys..
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanx for d pm dii:)
sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing update
So lovely
Thank you for the pm
Update soon