Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Fantastic Chapter 

Its like Raman says Ishita has been with him through his toughest and hardest times 
she indeed has been a pillar of strength.
as a father Raman will surely miss Adi and Ruhi 
and Ishita wants all of them together 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 32

Ishita was go on asking adiru's questions while their eyes were fixed on Raman, waiting for some questions of concern from them too but sadly he didn't uttered even a word. Disappointed adiru look at ishita and hugged her tight. 

Adi -we r good, maa. Aap kaise ho?? He asked making ishita's eyes moist. Raman too smiled a bit hearing maa from Adi. 

Ishita nodded in happiness and said -main thik hoon, but tum dono itne weak kyun lag rahe ho. Moreover why u took so much time to come. Hamari yaad nahi aayi?? She asked cupping their faces. 

Ruhi -yaad toh bahut aayi, maa. Aur hum aana bhi chahte the, but aa nahi paa rahe the. 

Ishita -matlab. 

Adi -hum toh ussi din aana chahte the, aur uncle se kaha bhi,that we don't want ur room, give us our money back. But unhone diya nahi. And we don't have that much money to buy tickets. Ruhi was also not good and for the first time, I wanted to be her brother. Wanted to protect her the way papa protect us. So I start looking for job. At first it was hard to get a job, coz I had a criminal record but at last I got a job. Maine bahut mehnat se kaam kiya, maa. Naa sirf ruhi ka khayal rakha but took care of myself too. Phir ticket ke liye paise jama karke hum aa gaye. Haan thodi der lagi but we can proudly say, that we came here with our hard earned money. Aap log ne liye aayen hai, but papa ke paison se nahi, unke paison ke liye bhi nahi. We came for him. He said looking at Raman making his eyes teary. 

Ishita turn and look at Raman saying -i told u naa, mere bachche zarur aayenge. 

Ruhi -sirf bhai ne hi nahi, maa. I too took care of bhai, jaise papa rakhte hai. Mumma toh yaad bhi nahi but papa has always taken care of us like mumma. Maine bhi unki hi tarah, apna aur bhai ka khayal rakha. We tried alot papa, to not miss u, but nahi hua humse. We missed u alot and that's why we r dying to be hugged by u. Please look at us for a while and hug us tight, papa. She said making Raman look at her. 

Adiru look at Raman with teary eyes and walked to him. Raman turn and tried to walk off but adiru hold his hand and raman turn to them. 

Raman looked away and said -mujhe baat nahi karni tum log se. 

Adiru look at him and went on their knees. Ishra and chunnu were looking at them thinking what they r doing, when both took out few scrambled notes and said -this is our first earning, papa. Ispe bas aapka haq hai. 

Raman look at their hands and caressed it slowly. 

Raman -tum logon ne kaam kiya?? 

Adiru nodded in yes and said -we want u to know, ki hum paison ke liye nahi. Aapke liye aayen hai. Hum jaante hai, humne bahut galtiyan ki hai. Galti nahi shayad paap kiya hai, but trust us, papa.we love u alot. Please hume maaf kar dijiye. We just can't live without u and maa. Hume rehna hi nahi, we want to live with u two, Aap dono ke saath rehna hai. Iss chunnu munnu ke saath rehna hai. Issliye aa gaye hum, wahan se. Please hume bhi apne parivaar ka hissa bana lijiye. They said looking at Ishra and chunnu. 

Chunnu got happy hearing her name from their mouth and said -adi bhaiya, Ruhi Didi. 

Adiru smiled hearing her and said -hamare paas nahi aaogi. 

Chunnu nodded and was coming to them but stopped seeing raman still looking away. 

Adiru look at ishita and then chunnu. They realised that ishita -chunnu will not accept them till raman forgive them. So they again walked to raman and said -hume maaf nahi karoge, papa. 

Raman looked away again wiping his tears and this time adiru start doing sit ups to make him forgive them. 

Adi -jab bachpan mein hum galti karte the, Aap aise hi saza dete the.par phir maaf kar dete the, iss baar bhi maaf kar dijiye, papa. Phir galti nahi karenge. 

Raman -tum dono ne mujhe akela chod diya tha, tum dono meri zindagi the. Aur mujhe hi apni zindagi se baahar phenk diya. Both of u insulted me like I am ur enemy.maine sirf tum dono ki khushi chahi thi aur tum logon ne mujhe insaan bhi nahi samjha. Tum log soch bhi nahi sakte, how I have felt when both of u insulted me, throw me out of ur house. I am really sorry, par tum dono ko maaf karne ki shakti nahi hai mujhme. He said and start walking inside when adiru held his legs seeking forgiveness. 

Ishita and chunnu's eyes got teary hearing Raman's hurt while adiru were on their knees seeking forgiveness from raman again and again.

Adi -please papa,hum maante hai humse bahut badi galti hui, nahi karna chahiye tha aisa, bilkul nahi but now we can't change it. Sirf maafi maang sakte hai apni galti ki. Please hume maaf kar dijiye.hume khud se alag mat kijiye. We don't want anything other then u. 

Ruhi -haan papa, hume aapke paise nahi aapka pyaar chahiye. We want u only u.u and maa, we don't want anything else. Aap bas hume maaf kar dijiye. Maaf nahi kar sakte toh saza dijiye. We r ready to bear every punishment, bas humse muh mat modiye. 

Adi look at Ruhi and said agreeing to her-haan papa, Hume saza dijiye. We r ready to bear every punishment. 

Raman looked away and said-mujhe tum logon ko koi saza nahi deni. Maine apna farz nibhaya hai and now don't want anything from u. He said looking away making adiru cry.

Ishita and chunnu were standing beside them not knowing whom to support. They knows well that now adiru r really feeling guilty but the pain which Raman went through can't be ignored anyway. 

Raman look at ishita and said -tumhare bachche dur se aayen hai, thake bhi hai. Weak bhi. Unhe achche se khana khilao, till then I am making arrangements to send them back. They have to study and complete their courses. Chunnu beta, tum jao school ke liye ready ho. I am also getting late for the college. He said and was going inside when adiru said -hum kahin nahi jaayenge. 

Raman look at them and they said -aap hume maaf nahi karna chahte. Yeh aapki zid hai naa. Toh hum bhi aapki tarah hi Ziddi hai. Hum bhi aapki maafi liye bina Kahin nahi jaane wale. Hum yahin rahenge and will wait for ur forgiveness. Hum bhi dekhenge ki hamare papa ka dil kitna pathar hua hai hamare liye. 

Raman turn to them and said -pagal mat bano, it's about ur career. 

Adi -and it's about our papa, unke liye har kuch chod denge. But ab unhe nahi chodenge. We will stay here only. 

Raman -if u will stay here, I am not going to give u guys a single penny. 

Ruhi -hume bas aapki maafi chahiye aur pyaar. Paise hum khud Kama lenge. Hamare papa ne hume itna kaabil toh bana hi diya hai that we can take care of ourselves. 

Raman -joh karna hai karo. Ishita mere liye naashta banao. I am getting late for college. He said and finally went inside. 

Ishita look at adiru and then at Raman. 

Ruhi -koi baat nahi ,maa. We know papa maan jayenge. Aap jao unke paas, he needs u more. We r here only. Chunnu tu bhi jaa. 

Ishita and chunnu look at them with teary eyes. They close their eyes to assure and finally ishita -chunnu went inside leaving adiru in the door only. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di

Thanks for pm Di
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update di
Adiru were seeking Raman's forgiveness
He was so hurt to forgive them
Ishita assured them that raman will forgive them
Lets see what happens next
Ty 4 d pm too
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Raman is really hurt beyond words so much so that even though he can see their guilt but cannot forget the pain he endured because of his own kids
and Ishita and Chunnu are stuck in between

nice one
continue soon
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb fabulous fantastic emotional nice update di
Plz continue soon
Thanks for pm
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Ishu n chunnu r happy seeing adiru accepting them
Adiru were feeling guilty n apologised to raman.
But raman was so hurt that he wasn't able to forgive them.
They too were determined to seek his forgiveness.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanx for d pm dii:)
viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update 
pls update soon its a request