Posted: 5 years ago
Interesting and Intense Teaser 

Waiting to see what Mr Bhalla's decision will 
be about Raman's marriage 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 5

Ishita was smiling happily ruffling his hair when he finally put her down and look at her. She was looking at him when he hugged her again. He lovingly stroke her hair and kissed her temple while she closed her eyes feeling his touch. 

Raman -thank u for accepting me, I really love u alot. And very happy. He said hugging her tightly. 

Ishita -ahh raman, mujhe pichka doge kya. 

Raman -sorry jaan, feeling like hiding u in myself. He said and she said smiling-achcha, itne din baahar rahe, mujhse dur rahe. Miss kiya mujhe?? 

Raman -cant tell u how much I missed u.i missed u alot. 

Ishita -toh gift do mera. 

Raman -gift kaisa gift?? 

Ishita -arey, u missed me alot, toh mere liye kuch gift nahi laaye. Aur agar nahi laaye, then also I need a gift. Maine aapko I love u kaha, gift toh banta hai. 

Raman -haan, banta toh hai. Toh bolo, what u want. Joh chahogi wahin milega. 

Ishita -main kyun bataun, Aap khud socho. Kuch bahut precious joh koi aur naa de sake. Something which only u can give me. She said blushing hard making patterns on his chest. 

Seeing her blush, he guessed what she wanted and said teasing her -i think diamond ring sahi rahegi. 

Ishita look at him making a dirty face and said -yeh bhi koi gift hai, it's expensive but not precious. Aur yeh toh koi bhi de sakta hai. I want something exclusive, joh sirf aap de sakte ho. 

Raman -jaise?? 

Ishita -uff buddhu. Like the way u hug me, no-one can hug me that way. And like the way u kiss my forehead, no one can make me feel that way. So I want something exclusive from u. 

Raman pulled her to him and said -jaise ek French kiss. 

Ishita look down and said -haan ,woh bhi chalega. 

Raman -woh bhi chalega, yaa toh hi chalega. Tell me clearly that u want to be kissed by me. 

Ishita look down and said -i can't say everything. She said while her cheeks turned deep red with constant blush. 

Raman smiled and took his hand to her face. Her eyes were down constantly. He cupped her face and caressed her cheek softly. She look at him for a nano second and then again look down. 

Raman -i feel like eating u, everytime ur cheek turns red. But was always afraid of ur reaction but today, today I have that right on u. He said and placed his lips on her. She closed her eyes feeling his touch while he started chewing her lips slowly. She was enjoying his dominance and start reciprocating the kiss. 

Soon both started kissing each other hungrily fighting for dominance. He was chewing her upper lips while she was chewing his lower. Both were lost in the moment when her phone rang breaking their trance. 

Ishita picked the phone seeing her appa's number. 

Ishita -haan appa, haan bas aa rahi hoon. Woh friend ke ghar aayi hoon notes lene. Bas reaching in twenty minutes. She said and look at Raman saying, appa. 

Raman -its late, come let me drop u home. He said tucking her hair behind her ears. He kissed her temple and both walked towards his car. 

He drop her home and went giving her a tight hug. Ishita too kissed his chest and went waving bye to him. 

Raman went back happily thinking about her. He reached his room and called her. He asked whether her father scolded her to which she nodded in no and both started talking. They talk for long and finally hung the call to have their dinner. 

Slowly time started passing, Ishra were very happy in their new found love. They use to meet everyday and use to spend lots of time together. 

One day, Ishra were in the mall shopping together when Toshiji saw them together. Ishita was trying clothes while Raman was teasing her and was getting Cody with him making toshiji angry. She went to them and pushed ishita. Ishita look at her, she glared Ishra and was taking Raman away when he stopped in the way. 

Toshiji turned and said -chalo yahan se. I have to talk to u. 

Raman -aapko joh baat karni hai kar lijiyega, but it's late. I can't leave her alone. 

Toshiji -u mean to say u will not come with me. 

Raman -aap jao, maa. I will come dropping her home. 

Toshiji -raman, tu mujhe mana kar raha hai. Apni maa ko. 

Raman -sorry maa, but she is my responsibility. I can't leave her in mid. Aap jao main aata hoon. He said and walked to ishita. 

Toshiji went from there all angrily. Ishita look at Raman and said all scared -ab kya hoga, Raman?? 

Raman -kya hoga, shaadi hogi hamari. 

Ishita -aur agar aapke parent nahi maane toh?? 

Raman -toh main tujhe bhaga kar le jaaunga, but shaadi tujhse hi karunga. He said smiling making her smile too. She hugged him tight and then he drop her home .

Raman reached his mansion all prepared to face his parent. His father ask about ishita and he told everything about her honestly. 

Raman -i love her alot and will marry her only. 

Toshiji -have u lost ur mind. Tum bhool gaye ho, tum kaun ho. From which family u belong. Arey itna naam hai hamara society mein. Itne achche rishte aa rahe hai tumhare liye and u want to marry such a simple girl. 

Raman -i love her,maa.

Toshiji -bandh karo apni bakwaas. Pyaar wyaar kuch nahi hota. Yeh sab gareeb logon ke paintre hai ameeron ko phasane ke. I am not going to accept any such girl. 

Raman -and I am not going to marry anyone other then her. I love her aur sirf usse hi shaadi karunga. Kisi aur se nahi. 

Toshiji -sunn rahe hai aap bhalla ji. He want to marry any random girl.main aisa hone nahi dungi. 

Raman -aur main kisi aur se shaadi nahi karunga, that's final. agar aap log nahi maanenge, toh main ghar chod kar chala jaaunga but will marry her only. He was saying while Toshiji start cursing ishita. Raman stopped her and soon both got into verbal fight. Even toshiji slapped raman but he didn't budge. He was pretty determined to marry ishita. 

Toshiji was about to slap raman again when Mr bhalla look stopped her and said -kya kar rahi ho,jawaan ladke par haath utha rahi ho. 

Toshiji -then what should I do.

Mr bhalla -first of all, both of u stop panicking.let me think. he said and both settle down on the couch to discuss about ishita and her background. 

After discussing for long and seeing Raman's determination, his parent finally decide to meet ishita and then decide accordingly. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like .will wait for it .

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy .
sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Interesting update
Cont soon
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Ishra scene was lovely ishita is so cute loved how she asked him to kiss her raman was teasing her their kiss was nice ishita got her father call raman dropped her home raman reached home he called ishita they talked for long from next day ishra started meeting daily and started spending time with each other one day ishra were in mall raman was getting cosy with ishita and teasing her toshiji got angry she went to them and pushed ishita she was taking raman away raman said he will drop ishita home first and went to drop ishita she was nervous thinking now what will happen ram assured her everything will be fine raman reached home mr.bhalla asked him about ishita raman told him everything toshiji got angry and said she will not accept ishita she is not of their standard they are rich but raman was firm on his decision marrying ishita toshiji slapped him but raman didnt backed out mr.bhalla stopped toshiji and asked them to stop fighting they discuss about ishita and decided to meet her family hope they will accept ishita
Pls update soon
Thanks for the pm
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di

Thanks for pm Di
supriya1697 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved Raman's determination and his love for ishita!!
Amazing Update!!
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update dii
Loved ishra scenes
Toshiji found about ishra
She and Raman got into fight
Update soon dii
Thnx for the pm