congratulations for new thread Di
page1
scary teaser
hope ishra don't have to do surrogacy
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
PART 47

Mr and Mrs bhalla were sitting in bhalla house along with ishita's parent wheb ishra reached home. Toshiji and amma went to support ishita knowing well what would be her position after surrogacy. They made her sit and toshiji said -i know puttar, tujhe kaisa lag raha hoga. Giving ur child to someone else is never do easy but think it positively. U will get ur baby, she was saying when ishita said -surrogacy nahi hui, maa. 

All looked at ishita confused and Mr bhalla asked -what does it mean, Raman??tum logon ne apne faisla badal liya kya??

Raman nodded and narrated everything. 

Raman -vaishali told me that riya is acting suspiciously.she told me to bring ishita home and will conduct the process only when she see the reports of Ishita. Mujhe lag raha hai Dr Riya is some kind of fraud. May be she want something from us, yaa phir koi badla. Some kind of revenge. I am very confused. He said looking at his father.

All hear him and Mr bhalla said -if u think this can happen then consult other doctor. Actually it's our fault only. We should have consult other doctor before going for surrogacy. Hume uss tarah uss par vishwas nahi karna chahiye tha. 

Toshiji -haan puttar, kisi aur doctor ko dikha.jab tak Vaishali yahan pahunchegi, we should also consult other doctor.

Raman look at ishita and asked -what u want ishita?? 

Ishita cried and said -i just want to give birth to my baby. Mujhe maa banna hai raman. She said crying and Raman hugged her consoling her. She was feeling very exhausted and he felt her weight on him. He broke the hug and checked ishita. 

Raman -maa, ishita faint ho gayi. Doctor ko bulaiye, I am taking her to the room.saying so he took ishita to the room. 

After half an hour, doctor checked ishita and said -she is very tired shayad khana bhi nahi khaya thik se. That's why, u should take care of her. She is pregnant naa. 

Toshiji -sorry doctor ,we will take care of her. 

Doc -i have attached IV to her, let her rest. Call me once she wake up. She needs proper nutrition and care. 

Everyone nodded and doctor went. 

Raman was sitting beside ishita holding her hand. Her face was too pale and eyes were also puffy. 

He kissed her temple and said -please matarani, yeh problem solve kar dijiye, I can't see her like this. I did all this just for her happiness. Can't see her dying every second for our baby. Please solve this problem of ours. He said kissing her hand again. 

Other side, riya was very much frustrated with the happenings and was also worried about Ishra cancelling the surrogacy. 

Riya -shit this vaishali ruined everything.if she hadn't called, everything will be on right track. But koi nahi, I will convince them again for the surrogacy. Aaj ka din jaane do, I will talk to them tomorrow. She was thinking when she saw vaishali coming. Her eyes got wide in shock seeing her and said -yeh kya kar rahi hai yahan, Uff now new drama. How to handle her,she was thinking when Vaishali came to her and said -hi riya. 

Riya -hi Vaishali, tum achanak yahan?? 

Vaishali -yes, I had few work here. Socha tumse mil loon, bhabhi ki report dekh loon,ki kya complication ho gaya. 

Riya -report kyun dekhogi. Don't u trust me and my caliber. 

Vaishali -ofcourse I do trust u, but they r very dear to me. That's why I want to be double sure for them. 

Riya -ok, wait. I am sending the reports. She said and went leaving Vaishali. 

Vaishali start waiting but riya didn't returned. She asked the staff about riya and ishita's report but got nothing making her frustrated and angry. She understood that something is wrong, so she called raman and also told him to inform the police. 

After half an hour, vaishali went to riya angrily and said-will u tell me what's happening?? 

Riya -what happened, why u r so angry??she said calmly. 

Vaishali -toh kya karun, u r not showing me bhabhi's report. U said that her condition is not to bear a baby in her womb for nine months, then show me the proof.

Riya -why would I show u anything. Mrs bhalla meri pateint hai. And i will not share her medical condition with anyone. 

Vaishali -i understand, tum kuch gadbad kar rahi ho ,thats why u r not showing me the reports. But listen carefully, I will not let this procedure happen till I see her reports. She said firmly making riya,a bit soft. 

Riya-why u r so angry, Main batati hoon sab. Tum baitho. 

Vaishali nodded and settle on the chair. 

Riya-pehle meri baat suno, phir react karna. Mrs bhalla bilkul normal hai. But mujhe uski normal delivery nahi karni. She said making Vaishali shocked. 

Vaishali -kyun?? 

Riya look at her in disbelief and said -is it even a question, for money. 25 lakh milenge surrogacy ke, aur normal delivery ke kitne, maximum 1lakh. Tum relax karo aur mera saath do, tumhe bhi 5 lakh dungi. Bas apna muh band rakhna and let this surrogacy happen. she said making Vaishali and raman shocked along with their fathers and cops. 

Vaishali -tumhara dimaag kharab hai, how can u do this.being a doctor,tum apne pateint ke saath aisa kaise kar sakti ho. 

Riya -kya galat kar rahi hoon main. I will give them their baby. I am saving her from all the complications. Kisi aur ke pet se unka bachcha janam lega. They will get their baby and I will get money. Isme kiska loss hua, kisi ka bhi nahi. Bas sabka profit. So what's wrong in this. 

Vaishali -how can u even say this. It's a blessing to become a mother and u want to snatch this happiness from someone just for some money. 

Riya -25 lakhs r not just some money. It's a huge amount. Aur waise bhi main paisa kamane aayi hoon iss profession mein, charity karne nahi. Maine pehle bhi yeh kiya hai, aaj bhi karti hoon aur kal bhi karungi. So don't teach me, just convince them and I will give u five lakhs. 

Vaishali -u really think I will get ready for this. 

Riya -oh, so u need more. OK I will get fifteen lakh profit from this. U take seven. Isse jyada main nahi dungi, after all I have done all the efforts. She was saying when she heard, 25 kyun, I will give u 50.50 saal ki jail. 

Riya raise her head hearing this and saw raman standing there with angry eyes with Mr bhalla and Mr iyer. Cops were behind them. 

Riya got up from her chair Seeibg them and Vaishali said -sorry riya, Main asli doctor hoon. Apne patients ke emotion ke saath khelna mujhe nahi aata.i have to inform raman bhai. 

Riya look at Raman and he clutched her neck in anger -u did everything for money. Meri ishita roti rahi, she was pleading to u to save our baby and u did everything for money. How dare u, main teri jaan le lunga. He said angrily while she struggled to get out of his clutch. 

Mr bhalla and appa were trying to stop him but he was not listening to anyone. He was go on tightening his hold on her neck. 

Cops were also trying to stop him but he was not listening wheb Vaishali said -please stop it bhai. Think about bhabhi, she will be so happy knowing she can deliver her babu. Don't u want to give this good news to her. Do u want to go to police station after killing her. Usse uski saza milegi, stop it bhai. She said making Raman understand and he left Dr Riya. 

Police arrested her and was taking her when Raman came and slapped riya hard. 

Raman -this is for giving so much pain to my ishita. I will make sure ki tumhe iski bahut buri saza mile. Main khud apna lawyer khada karunga and will send u behind the bar forever. He said and walked out of the clinic. Their father and Vaishali too went behind him while cops took away riya with them. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
mamtasingla thumbnail
Awesome update
Truth revealed
Update soon
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail