Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Amazing update.
Like Ishveer romance. Happy that Nirbhay hit Disha and she spilled bhang.

hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
glad you liked Ishveer romance and happy that Nirbhay hit disha and he 
spilled the bhaang
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

hi Amritha
thanks for the claps
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey, dear
Awesome episode. Like Ishveer conversation. Ishaani was able to reveal deception of Ranveer.
Want even more romance😳

hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and Ishveer conversation and Ishani being able to 
deception of Ranveer 
yes let me try my best to give romantic episodes
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Fabulous update dear. You are a very talented writer. You know how to keep us intrigued. What will happen in 4 days? Can't wait.
Update asap.
Take care.

hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine 
hope you are too doing good 
as you are readers only I am writer dear I am not that much talented and all 
happy that the story is intrigued 
ya let us see what is going to happen in next  4 days 
ya let me update the next 
take care
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Ashish
thanks for the comment
keep reading  
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Ashish
thanks for the comment
ya let me update the next 
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BatoolFatima9

Gorgeous epi dear...β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Hi Fatima
thanks for the comment
keep reading  πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BatoolFatima9

Love ur epi's dear... ❀️❀️

Hi Fatima
thanks for the comment
keep reading  πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 740
RV MANSION..
It was the fine evening were RV mansion was getting decorated with lights and flowers.The time was exactly 6 o clock. The house was looking like a golden paradise.The next day morning it is going to be Nirbhay and Rithika's Engagement. Everyone in the family were so happy and excited for this marriage functions. Amba, Baa and Ishani were sitting in the sofa of the hall were Ishani was having a paper list of whom she has invited for the function. 
Amba(seeing Ishani):You have sent the invitation to everyone know Dikhra?
Ishani(seeing Amba):Haan Maa I sent the invitation to the people in the list as per your instructions. I called Shikhar and his family and they will be here for sure for all the functions. 
Amba:hmm tk fine..
Ishani:And Maa as all the functions of the marriage is going to take place in our house Rithika and Nirbhay's family are going to come by today itself to our house. 
Amba:Haan that is what you said in the morning itself know? let them come. Mala and Ramu has cleaned all the rooms know?
Ishani:Haan Maa all the rooms are cleaned only. Everyone can come and stay peacefully.
Amba:hmm fine tk...
Baa(seeing Ishani):Ishani give the payment to the decorators...They didn't get the payment yet. 
Ishani:Haan Baa they are going to finish the decorations know? Once they finish let me give it to them. And when they come to do the marriage decorations let us pay separately for that. 
Baa:Haan tk ..
Ishani smiled to Baa and she was seeing the next list which was the items needed for the functions. She was making sure whether they have got all the items needed. She was checking the items one by one. 
NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE..
Nirbhay came out of his room having the phone in his ear were on the other end Rithika was speaking to him. 
Nirbhay:Hmm I packed all my things and I have sent the bag to the hall through my servant. And now I am going to the hall. When everyone come to the hall we will start from our house and on the way I will pick up you from your house and along with you we will reach RV mansion. 
Rithika(with a smile):hmm nice I am waiting..
Nirbhay:haan(he had a smile and he cut the call and he came to the stairs and got down in the stairs and came to the hall were as soon as he came to the hall he saw the bags of him and others packed and ready in the hall and to himself):hmm so almost all are ready to leave to RV mansion(telling it to himself with a smile he sat in the sofa of the hall and saw his phone and started to play some games till others come).
RV BROKING..
Ranveer was working in his Laptop and was bit serious in his work. Rishab was sitting on the other chair and was dictating about the project to Ranveer. Ranveer hearing it and was making the project reports on the Laptop. Rishab dictating the project and saw his phone as the phone was beeping. He stopped dictating to Ranveer and saw the phone message and had a irritated face. 
Ranveer(who was doing the work in Laptop as Rishab was dictating and as Rishab has stopped dictating saw him):Rishab I am waiting..
Rishab(hearing Ranveer's voice and took his eyes from the phone and saw Ranveer):Haan yes sir..(he continued to dictate.).
As Rishab was dictating his phone again beeped were again he stopped and saw his phone were he saw the next message and had a irritated face. Ranveer again saw Rishab as he stopped Dictating were Rishab asking sorry to Ranveer and again continued to dictate. As Rishab was dictating his phone rang now were now Ranveer bit getting irritated saw Rishab..
Ranveer:Rishab If you have any commitment finish it and then let us continue this project. 
Rishab(seeing Ranveer):No sir its not important(telling it he cut the call and was dictating).
Ranveer again started to work were in the next 2 minutes again Rishab's phone rang were Ranveer seeing Rishab..
Ranveer:Rishab it may be some emergency attend the call now..
Rishab(with a not willing face again cut the call and saw Ranveer):No sir its not emergency and all let us continue(telling it he was about to dictate).
Ranveer(before Rishab could dictate):Ek minute without attending the call how you know that its not important matter...
Rishab(with a bit not liking face):Sir its my wife call only..She is messaging me telling wrong about my mother to me. Now she is calling me means to scold my mother to me only she will call. 
Ranveer(with a not understanding face):Why your wife need to tell wrong about your mother to you or why she need to scold your mother to you. 
Rishab:Its universal mother in law and daughter in law problem sir. My mother is a sweet person only but my wife don't like my mother. Often she will scold my mother to me and will always tell the wrong things about my mother. I will get irritated like anything that time. 
Ranveer(hearing it and with a what to react face and then making up himself and getting the file that was in Rishab's hand):you go home now. Let us continue this project by tomorrow. Go and talk to your wife and mother and make them compromise.
Rishab:Sir do you think its possible to compromise a mother in law and daughter in law.Surely we cannot make them compromise. 
Ranveer:Arrey there will be some way to compromise do that...
Rishab:Sir your mother and your wife too will fight often or your wife too will tell wrong about your mother or scold your mother to you know that time what you will do?
Ranveer(hearing it and not even experiencing what Rishab was telling in his life and seeing Rishab):Nahi I never got caught in such a situation. Now you go and see your wife and mother. 
Rishab:Then project sir..
Ranveer:let us see it tomorrow...
Rishab:Okay sir thank you..
Ranveer shook his head as okay and kept the file in the table were Rishab went out of the cabin were Ranveer was thinking about what Rishab was asking him. The way Rishab was telling about mother in law and daughter in law problem and immediately his thoughts went to Amba and he thought about the way Amba came to stop his marriage with Ishani and the way Amba said surely Ishani can give only pain to him. The scenes were coming as slideshow in front of him were he thought about the way Amba accused Ishani of being pregnant with Chiraag's child and the way Amba used to treat Ishani so less and the rubbish words she used to speak on Ishani's character came to his mind. The way Amba dragged Ishani and tried to send her out of the house and the way Amba was only hating Ishani to the extreme and was not ready to accept Ishani in her life came to his mind. 
Ranveer's thoughts next thought about the way Rishab's wife was messaging him and then was calling him again and again and the way Rishab said that his wife is messaging and calling to scold his mother and ill mouth his mother to him came to his mind were thinking it his thoughts went to Ishani. The way Ishani was staying silent when Amba came to stop their marriage. The way Ishani was only staying silent when Amba accused her of being pregnant with Chiraag's child. The way Ishani always bared all the insults Amba gave her. The way Ishani bared all the words Amba spoke against her came to his mind. The way Ishani stayed silent whenever Amba treated her low or ill treated her came to his mind. Thinking it he felt something special for Ishani now were with a smile he turned off the laptop and closed the laptop and put the laptop in the bag and he took the bag in his hand and he came out of his cabin were by that time all the staffs were leaving from the office as it was exactly 6.30 in the evening. He was walking fast and he came out of the office. Security saluted him were Ranveer too gave a smile and head shake to the security and he walked towards the parking and then coming to the parking he came to his car and he got in his car. He started the car and he started to drive the car towards his home. As he was driving his thoughts went to Ishani were he thought about Ishani's greatness for a while were he was again falling in love with Ishani thinking that she is not a typical wife. He was wanting to see Ishani were with the thinking of his wife he was driving towards his home. 
NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE.
As Nirbhay was playing games in his phone Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram came down from the stairs and seeing Nirbhay with a smile in their faces they came near Nirbhay and stood near Nirbhay. Nirbhay playing game in the phone and feeling someone near him raised his eyes from the phone and saw Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram with a smile.He got up from the sofa and saw them with a happy smile. 
Nirbhay:Three of you came...
Aarthi:Haan Bhaiya we are ready. Shall we leave to RV mansion?
As Aarthi was telling this word that was the moment Nirbhay's mother came out of the Pooja room were the word RV mansion fell in her ear so clearly. She made her ear so sharp now..
Nirbhay(Seeing Aarthi):Haan let us go..(he was so happily smiling).
Vikram(seeing Nirbhay):Bhaiya there is a special glow in your face. 
Nirbhay hearing it bit had a shy smile. 
Aarthi(in a kidding tone):Haan how Bhaiya face will be without glowing. He is going to get married to Rithika know? When we are coming back to this house we will come back with Rithika Bhabhi only know?
Vikram(hearing it):But If Maa didn't accept Rithika Bhabhi when we come back means..
Aarthi(immediately):That is what we already planned know? If Maa didn't accept Bhabhi let all of us go and stay in Bhabhi's house itself..
Vikram(with a happy smile):Okay..
Aarthi(seeing Nirbhay):So Bhaiya we are going to RV mansion and from tomorrow your marriage ceremony is going to happen. 
Nirbhay:Haan...(before Nirbhay could tell something).
They all heard a voice telling ENOUGH...
Four of them hearing this word saw the direction from where the voice came were as they saw it was Nirbhay's mother who was standing with a anger and cunning face. All of them were having a what to react face were by that time Nirbhay's mother walked fast and came near them and then she saw Nirbhay. 
Nirbhay's mother:Are you going to marry that Rithika?
Nirbhay(without any second thought):Haan Maa...I thought that you should not know about it. Anyways you have got to know about my marriage. See to that you don't create any problem in my marriage. This is promise on me.(he said it with a confirmed face).
Nirbhay's mother:Nirbhay I don't like this marriage and for god sake let me tell you let me get a good girl in your life you don't want to marry that Rithika. What is there in that Rithika?
Nirbhay(in a instant):My happiness is with her. If I stay near her only I will be happy in my life Maa. 
Nirbhay's mother:So you have decided to marry that Rithika that too in RV mansion. That Ranveer and Ishani are only killers of Naina and in their house you are going to conduct your marriage. 
Nirbhay:Maa Ranveer and Ishani are harmless so stop blaming them. you are not going to try to stop my marriage and that is a promise on me that is it final. (telling it he saw inside the house):Biju...
As he called a servant came running towards the hall. 
Nirbhay(as the servant came taking his car key from his pocket and giving it to Biju and seeing him):Keep all the luggage in the car. 
Biju:Yes sir..(telling it he started to take the luggage one by one to the car. 
Nirbhay's mother seeing Nirbhay with a anger look and with a what to tell face started to move from there towards her room. 
Aarthi(seeing the way Nirbhay has stood on Rithika's side with a smile):Bhaiya I have invited all our guests they will all come to the function. 
Nirbhay(with a smile):hmm okay. Now shall we leave..
Three of them shook their heads as okay were they started to walk towards the hall entrance. They came out of the home and they came to their car and Nirbhay opened the driving seat door and he got in the car and others too got in the car were Biju brought all the luggage to the car and kept the luggage in the dickey of the car and locked the dickey and then he came to Nirbhay and gave the key to Nirbhay. Nirbhay started the car and started to drive the car towards Rithika's house. 
It was exactly 7.30 where Nirbhay driving the car and reached Rithika's house were stopping the car in front of Rithika's house he took the phone from his pant pocket and dialed to Rithika and kept the phone in his ear. 
Rithika(who was standing in the entrance of the hall of her house with her luggage and was insisting to her servant):Take care of the house. After my marriage let me decide what to do to our house. 
Servant:Tk Madam..(as she said this Rithika's phone rang).
Rithika(Seeing the phone display and getting its Nirbhay picked the call):Hello..
Nirbhay:I am waiting outside your house. come know?
Rithika:Haan let me(telling it she cut the call).
Rithika started to drag her trolley and started to walk towards the gate. She came to the gate and opened the gate were she saw Nirbhay who was seeing her sitting in the car and seeing her though the window. He was smiling so cutely to her. Rithika too smiling to him and she came to the other side of the car and she opened the car door and she took the bag and kept the bag in the car and she sat in the seat next to Nirbhay and closed the car door. 
Aarthi:Hi Bhabhi..
Rithika(seeing Aarthi):Hi...
Vikram, Uttam too wished Hi to Rithika were they all started to talk with each other were Nirbhay started to drive the car towards RV mansion. 
It was exactly 8.15 were Nirbhay driving the car and finally brought the car to RV mansion were the security opened the gate for them and he entered the car inside RV mansion were he parked the car and everyone one by one started to get down from the car. All the five of them got down from the car and Nirbhay locked the car and they started to walk towards RV mansion. They saw the house was decorated with lights were They came to the hall of the house were everyone in the family were so happily enjoying with each other by talking with each other. The house was full of joy and was in the happiness of a marriage is going to happen. Pratik who was talking and smiling with Parul and Sharman seeing Nirbhay and his family with a smile. 
Pratik(in a bit loud tone):They came...
Everyone who were preparing for marriage function and who were happily chatting with each other saw the entrance of the house. Amba, Baa, Chaithali, Mithesh, Kailash, Laxmi, Laxmi's husband, Kailash,Parul, Sharman, Devarsh, Krisha, Pratik, Ishani everyone were happy and they all welcomed Nirbhay's family were Amba made Mala to bring the Aarthi and she went to the hall entrance and took Aarti to Nirbhay and Rithika and kept the tilak to Nirbhay and Rithika and smiled to them. 
Amba:Both of you come inside..
Nirbhay and Rithika with a happy smile entered the house.Were everyone welcomed them with a hug and joining their hands. Nirbhay and his family came inside and they all sat in the sofa and both the families started to chat with each other. Ishani went to the kitchen and brought the juices in the tray and served to everyone were everyone started to enjoy the marriage functions so well. 
Ishani(serving juice to everyone and in thoughts):Morning itself I told this Ranveer that today Nirbhay's family will come and marriage function mood will start. But today also Maharaj is late to home. (She gave a impossible head shake to herself).
Ranveer driving the car in the traffic and finally reached RV mansion by 8.30 were he parked the car in his house parking and saw his house were seeing the light decorations of his house thought about Isahni telling to him in the morning about Nirbhay's marriage function going to start. 
Ranveer(hitting his back head with his hand):I am a stupid I totally forgot what Ishani said to me in the morning. She said me to come early but today only I am too late. what to do my office roads are too traffic and to reach home it is taking this much time. Fine let me manage..(telling it he got down from the car and took the laptop bag in his hand and locked the car and putting the car key in his pocket and started to walk towards the house).
He came to the entrance of the hall were he saw his house hall with so many people. He was able to see Nirbhay's family and his family members happily chatting with each other. He had a happy smile seeing it were by that time his eyes went to Ishani who was now standing facing Amba were Amba was telling something to Ishani were Ishani too with a smile was shaking her head as okay to Amba. His thought again went to the words of Rishab that daughter in law used to wrong mouth their mother in law. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and in thoughts):Haan Maa has insulted you so much. She has treated you low and ill treated you in many situations but not even a single day you have said wrong about Maa to me. You have accepted my mother and father with your whole heart Ishani and that is why you bared all the wrong things Maa has done to you.(with a romantic smile seeing the camera):If I have such a lovely wife then how to be without telling(with a cute smile):meri Aashiqui Ishani hi...
To be continuedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi my dear friends,,

I am unable to sent PM"s and I don't know what is the problem. 
Please If anybody can please help me in this issue. 

Let me keep updating the episodes guys read and please PM" your friends to read the episodes. 

Regards
Sakshi