Posted: 5 years ago
Interesting teaser di
I think adiru will come to meet ishra
Thanx for the pm
Plz updt soon
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting teaser dear!!! Ishita praying to Murugan... Raman says ishu to forget AdiRu...
Eagerly waiting for the update... Thanks dear for the PM...
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Interesting teaser 
Thanks for the pm 
taahir004 thumbnail
Its a Sad yet Caring and Pleading Teaser 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 31

Ishita was looking at Raman and chunnu with contented eyes when Raman said -tum bhi aa jao, why will u feel left out. He said opening his arms for her. She smiled and went to him. She engulfed into his arms and said -i was waiting for my chance. 

Raman -u know naa, u don't have to wait. He said and hugged both his girls tightly. 

Chunnu break the hug and said -sorry for the interruption. Main jaa  kar Aap logon ke liye snacks laati hoon. She said and went leaving Ishra. 

Ishra look at chunnu and ishita said -our daughter has grown up. Apne mumma -papa ko privacy de rahi hai. 

Raman smiled and hugged ishita tight. 

Raman -i love u so much ishita. Thank u for being with me in hardest time of my life. Without u ,I would be so lost. He said and hugged her more into himself. 

Ishita pecked his lips and said -mujhe toh rehna hi hai aapke saath. U r my world, Raman. Aapke bina ab apni life imagine bhi nahi kar sakti. I love u way too much. She said and took his lips in her.

They kissed each other and then break the kiss in need of air. 

She kept her head on his chest and said -i want to see u always happy, raman.

Raman wrapped his arms around her and said -i am happy, ishita. If u r with me, then I am happy. Trust me. 

Ishita look at him and said -i love u alot, Raman. 

Raman smiled and said -but not more then me. He said and both smiled. 

After sometime, chunnu came with tea and snacks. They had it together and then ishita said -lets go home. 

Raman -ghar mein hi toh hai. 

Ishita -yes, but it's my house. I wanna go to our house. Itne din se ghar bandh hai, pata nahi kya haal hoga. 

Chunnu -everything is good and on the place. Main khud jaa kar roz safai karti thi. Hamara ghar utna hi sundar hai, jitna Aap log chod kar gaye the. She said smiling. 

Ishita -tum kyun karti thi??kisi se karwa leti. 

Chunnu -why should I, it's my house and my responsibility to keep it clean. Aap logon ko ghar jaana hai. Aap log jaiye, papa yahan uncomfortable honge naa. With all ladies around. Toh u guys go home, main hum sab ke lunch le kar aati hoon thode der mein. 

Ishita -tum kyun laogi, koi aur le aayega. U come with us. 

Chunnu -no, I wanna do this for u and papa. Aap log jaiye, main aati hoon thodi der mein. 

Ishra nodded and went to Raman's house while chunnu got busy in making special dish for Ishra specially for raman. 

The day passed normally. Soon it was night, Ishra went to their room and chunnu went to her room. Ishita wanted to talk but raman turned and pretend to sleep. Soon ishita too slept feeling tired. 

Later in midnight, ishita wake up feeling empty beside her. She look around and found him standing near the window looking at the dark night. 

Ishita knew he is sad.she got up and walked to him. She hugged him from back and said -dont worry, Raman. They will come to us very soon. 

Raman wiped his tears and said -aisa kabhi nahi hoga. They don't need us. Aur waise bhi,i wasn't thinking about them. Saying so he was going when she hold his hand and said -dont even try, Raman. Aapko jhooth bolna nahi aata. 

Raman -kya toh sunna chahti ho. That I am missing them. Agar miss kar bhi raha hounga toh Isse unhe koi fark nahi padega. So it's better to close this topic. 

Ishita came close to him and said -then let's talk something else. She said trying to divert his mind. 

Raman look at her and said -matlab?? 

Ishita caressed his chest and said -i am ur wife. Thoda dhyaan mujh par bhi dijiye, Raman. Mujhe bhi aapke pyaar ki zarurat hai. She said looking at him. 

Raman -u know I love u. 

Ishita -then love me naa. Aapke pyaar ka ehsaas kiya kitne din ho gaye. The last few days were very hectic for me too. I want to feel relieved in ur arms. She said wrapping her arms around him inviting him to herself. 

He smiled and slide his fingers into her hair. She moaned in pleasure and came more close to him. He came close to her and took her lips in his. She closed her eyes giving him more access and he start kissing her neckline hungrily. She was just moaning in pleasure when picked her in his arms and took her to their bed. 

He adjusted himself over her and start dropping open mouth kisses on her body making her go senseless. She was just pulling him more into herself encouraging him while he was busy in worshipping her body. 

Soon the room was filled with their moans and at last he entered into her. They rocked together in sync and he finally fell on her feeling his release. 

They hugged each other tight. They were more happy then before. The feeling of their togetherness has erased all sadness. He loved her again and again feeling peace in having her while she was happy that she could bring that peace in him. 

At last, at dawn both slept cuddled in each other. 

From next day, Ishra got busy in their regular routine. Chunnu too was going to school. 

After raman went to his college and chunnu goes to her school, ishita use to go to her house and do her business. 

Slowly time start passing, everything was seems like getting better but the emptiness in ishra was not getting over. Everyday ishita use to wait for adiru but they never came. Raman too hoped same but never mouthed his feeling. 

One morning, Ishita was standing infront of the idol and was praying. She folded her hand infront of the idol and said -what r u doing, Murugan??it's more then a fortnight since we have come back. Mujhe toh lagaa tha aditya aur ruhi hamare bina nahi reh payenge and they will come here. But no, my belief is getting wrong. Woh dono nahi aaye. Ab toh mera bhi vishwas tut raha hai. Raman bhi normal dikhne ki koshish karte hai but deep inside I know, he is also missing them. Kuch kar dijiye, Murugan. Unhe wapas laa dijiye, mera parivaar pura kar dijiye. She said praying while Raman was just looking at her. he was feeling bad seeing her still having faith in adiru. 

She turned and raman said -i don't miss them, aur tum bhi unke baare mein sochna bandh kar do. They don't deserve our love and care. Unhe sirf paise chahiye the and they got it now. Why they will come here. 

Ishita walked to him and said giving him the prasad -aap bole chahe naa bole, I know everything. 

Raman turn and said -no, u r wrong. I am very happy in my life. Meri zindagi mein kisi ki kami nahi. He was saying when chunnu came running and said panting heavily -mumma, papa, adi bhaiya aur ruhi didi aayen hai. 

Ishra look at her with shocked expression and she nodded happily. 

Ishita got happy and said -maine kaha tha naa, mere bachche aayenge. 

Raman -unhe zarur kisi cheez ki zarurat hogi. 

Ishita -aisa nahi hai, woh hamare liye aayen hai. She said and went out. Raman too went out and saw adiru standing infront of them smiling. They were looking much weak from earlier, had lost much of their weight. 

Ishita went to them and said cupping their faces -mujhe pata tha tum dono aaoge. Itni der kyun kar di. Aur itne weak kaise ho gaye. She was go on saying while their eyes were on Raman, whose eyes too have the same questions. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fabulous update di
Ishita and raman were so happy having chunnu
She is so sweet
Ishita diverted raman's mind from adiru
Ishita's faith and trust on adiru got fulfilled
Lets see what happens next
Ty 4 d pm too
viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update
pls update soon its a request
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Super awesome update 
Love ishra n chunnu 
Update next part soon 
N
Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Loved ishra n chunnu moments.
He was sad thinking about adiru n ishu distracted him with her love.
Ishu was losing her trust but finally adiru came back.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanx for d pm dii:)