Wish you all the best.πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the wishes 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Episode 739(HOLI COLORFUL EPISODES).
Ishani was seeing Ranveer with a mesmerized look were Ranveer too was seeing her with a lovely smile were that was the moment Disha who was seeing Ranveer itself saw both Ranveer and Ishani from some distance were she was seeing both Ishani and Ranveer seeing each other with a irritating face. 
Disha(in thoughts):Taking this Ranveer away from Ishani for a while is a great challenge. Don't know what kind of couple are these two they are always sticking with each other. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a smile and then making up himself):Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a admiring look and with a cute look and in low tone):hmm
Ranveer:Shall we go and apply colors to Raagini?
Ishani(hearing it coming out of the mesmerized face):hmm let us...(telling it she saw the table and she went and took a pink color powder plate in her hand and she started to walk from there).
Ranveer too started to walk along with Ishani were both Ishani and Ranveer were walking towards the place were Amba, Baa and other elders were sitting. 
Disha seeing both Ranveer and Ishani started to move seeing here and there a glance and getting that everyone are busy in celebrating holi started to walk fast towards the corridor were she walked fast and came to the corridor and then she walked in the corridor and came to the hall of the house and she entered the house and she walked in the hall and came to the stairs and got in the stairs and she came to the corridor and she started to walk fast towards her room. She came to her room and then she opened the door of her room and entered her room and then she came near the bed and then she opened the lamp table draw and she took the bottle having the Kada made by Chaithali. Taking the bottle in her hand and closing the draw and she started to walk fast and she came out of the room and walked in the corridor and she came to the stairs and she got down in the stairs and she came to the hall and she walked in the hall and she came out of the house and walked in the outer corridor and then she came to the ground. She was seeing everyone still happily enjoying the holi. She saw for the table were Bhang has been kept were she walked fast to the Bhang table and then she stood near that table and took a glass and took the Bhang from the pot and she kept the glass having the Bhang in the table and saw everyone and made sure whether anyone is seeing her or not. 
Ishani was standing near Amba and was seeing Raagini who was sitting in her lap were Ranveer was standing to the other side of Amba and was seeing Raagini and smiling to his daughter. 
Ranveer:Shall Papa apply colors to you Baby?
Raagini(saw him a innocent look and saw Ishani and seeing the pink color powder in Ishani's hand had a cute face):Mama...(she showed her little index finger towards the color powder).
Ishani(with a smile took the color powder in her hand and bending to Raagini and with a smile applied the color powder in her cheek and smiling to her daughter):happy Holi..
Raagini(feeling the color in her cheek and smiled to Ishani):Mama...
Ishani smiled to Raagini and then she took the color powder in her hand and saw Amba and applied the colors to Amba and smiled to her. 
Ishani:Happy Holi Maa..
Amba(too taking the color powder from the plate and applying to Ishani and smiling to her):happy Holi beta..
Ishani smiled to Amba were Ranveer was seeing these things and was smiling were he saw Raagini..
Ranveer:Baby.(opened his hands to his daughter):Come let Papa too apply colors to you. 
Raagini(hearing it immediately opened her hands to Ranveer):Papa...
Ranveer(with a smile took Raagini From Amba's lap and held her close to him and with a smile took the color powder from the plate in Ishani's hand and applied the colors in her tiny cheek and smiling to her):Happy holi beta..
Raagini with a cute smile with her both the hands hugged Ranveer's neck were Ranveer smiled to his daughter well were he applied the balance color powder over Amba's cheek and smiled to her. 
Ranveer:Happy holi Maa..
Amba:Happy holi Dikhra..
Nitin wearing the white kurta and pant and he came to the ground and walked and came near the place were Ranveer and Ishani and other elders were there. Everyone seeing Nitin welcomed him were Nitin too smiled to everyone. 
Ishani(with a smile taking the color powder from the plate and applied to Nitin's cheek and smiling to him):Happy Holi Papa..
Nitin(with a smile took the color powder in his hand and applied it over Ishani's cheek and smiling to her):Happy Holi Beta...
Ishani smiled happily to Nitin were Everyone were smiling to each other and were happily enjoying the Holi were that was the moment Disha mixed the Kada in the Bhang and closed the bottle and throw the bottle to the side and took the Bhang glass in her hand and started to walk from there. She walked and came to the ground and searched for Ranveer were she spotted Ranveer near Amba having Raagini in his hand and Ishani standing near him. 
Disha(in thoughts):How to give this Bhang to Ranveer now?(she was thinking for some idea)
Thinking for Idea she was walking slowly were that was the time Rithika was running with a smile crossing Disha were Nirbhay who was running and coming with the color powder in his hands to apply over Rithika without seeing Disha in a force running almost hit over Disha's shoulder were Disha who didn't expect this hit from Nirbhay due to his hitting her the Bhang glass in her hand fell down in the ground were Nirbhay seeing Rithika itself and without even noticing that he as hit Disha was running behind Rithika itself. Disha feeling Nirbhay's hit and seeing the bhang that has been poured in the ground and the tumbler laying in the ground with a what to react anger face were with a anger face she turned and saw Nirbhay were Nirbhay with a smile held Rithika's hand with his one hand and with other hand he was applying colors over Rithika. 
Disha(with a anger face):Spoiling my plan you are enjoying know Nirbhay? Irritating fellow ...(without knowing what to do in thoughts):What to do now?...I poured the complete Kada in the bhang and now Bhang too is poured in the ground. what to do now to woo Ranveer?(she was again confused of what to do to get Ranveer).
The day was moving were everyone enjoying the Holi and Amba gave gifts to the guest and the guests one by one were going from the house after celebrating Holi. Ranveer and Isahni too playing Holi well and came to their room and they took bath and they fresh up themselves along with Raagini. The day was moving were finally Holi was ending were in the night after the dinner Ishani entered the room having Raagini who was sleeping well in her shoulder. She saw Ranveer were Ranveer was half laying in the bed and resting his back in the head rest and was reading a book. Ishani seeing Ranveer and with a smile came to the bed and she laid Raagini in the bed near Ranveer and then she walked and went to the door and closed and locked the door and took the curtains and closed the curtains of the door and she went to the cupboard and she opened the cupboard and took her night dresses and she walked to the washroom and entered the washroom and closed the washroom door. In the next 10 minutes Ishani came out of the washroom wearing her night pant and t-shirt. She saw Ranveer were Ranveer was still now reading the book sitting in the bed. He was in his night pant and t-shirt were he was silently reading the book. Ishani seeing Ranveer and she went to the bed and she sat in the bed next to Ranveer on the other side. She sat well in the bed and rested her back in the head rest and took a deep breath. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Holi was nice know Ranveer?
Ranveer(seeing the book):hmmm
Ishani(with a cute face):Next is Rithika and Nirbhay's marriage I am sure that too will be lovely only. 
Ranveer(without taking his eyes from the book and in a mild tone):marriage itself lovely only but only few men are getting that Marriage is a irritating matter don't know why?
Ishani hearing what Ranveer said and saw Ranveer were he was looking so cute to her eyes were the way he was reading the book with a cute face was attracting her towards him were she lovingly half laid herself on Ranveer and rested her head in Ranveer's chest and saw him. 
Ishani:I love you...
Ranveer(feeling Ishani's head in his chest and hearing the magical word from Ishani and took his eyes from the book and saw Ishani):Arrey what happen to my cute wife?She is very romantic..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a smile and putting her hand over Ranveer's stomach and almost hugging him well and with a child face seeing Ranveer):Don't know what happen to me? But seeing you I am falling in love with you so much. 
Ranveer(with a smile closed the book and kept the book in the bed and put his hand over Ishani's back and made her close to him):Accha...
Ishani(with a cute child look):Hmm I am only behind you now but you are silently reading the book..
Ranveer(seeing her):Arrey I came before itself after finishing the dinner so I came to room before you and started to read the book as the book was interesting I was kept on reading it. 
Ishani(took her hand to his chest and rubbing his chest lovingly):Even now your interest is on book only?
Ranveer(tightening his hug and seeing her):Now my interest is getting diverted towards my wife. 
Ishani:(seeing Ranveer with a mesmerized look and in a low tone):Ranveer...
Ranveer(seeing her):hmmm
Ishani(saw Ranveer with a cute look):hmmm
Ranveer(smiling to her):What you want?
Ishani:(with a smile):I want the truth..
Ranveer(with a not understanding face):What truth you want?
Ishani(cutely moving her hand over his chest and seeing him):Agree that you were preventing others from applying colors over you till I come to the ground today morning. 
Ranveer(hearing it with a not giving up face):No nothing like that I was in the ground only as I got the office call I went to talk office call so only no one applied colors over me till you come. 
Ishani(seeing him cutely):Jhoot..
Ranveer(seeing her finding his lie and giving a cute smile):Haan baba its lie only. How you are finding everything in me?
Ishani(seeing him with a lovely eyes):Because I love you so much Ranveer. I love you from your hair to toe and I love all the things related to you. 
Ranveer(with a smile):hmm happy to hear these words from you. And yes I was hiding behind the pillar to protect me from others applying colors over me till you come to the ground. I didn't get any office call and all. 
Ishani:(smiling well):Hmmm I know If you give a challenge to me to make me win you will surely make some plan. Today when you told about that challenge I was sure that surely you will make me win. 
Ranveer(hugging her bit tightly):My love is my Ishani and How will this Ranveer make his love lose..So only..I will try my best to make Ishani win in everything in her life. 
Ishani(cutely):Okay...
Ranveer(saw Ishani a cute look and seeing her flawless face and in a cute tone):Ishu...
Ishani(hearing it saw him):hmmm..
Ranveer:Shall I give you kiss?
Ishani(hearing it from Ranveer and with a cute move took her hand to Ranveer's chin part and held his cheek along with chin and turned his head to the other side and showed Raagini who was sleeping well):Raagini is with us so no...
Ranveer(hearing it with a bit disappointed face):hmm fine okay..Good night..
Ishani(smiling to him):hmm good night my dear husband. Sleep well. 
Ranveer:hmm let me sleep...you too good night..
Ishani too smiled as okay and she hugged him well and closed her eyes were Ranveer too hugging him well and he too closed his eyes and both of them started to sleep in each others embrace. 
Disha(laying in the bed beside Manas and was thinking about the way Nirbhay hit her and the way she slipped the Bhang glass in the floor and with a irritated face in thoughts):I thought somehow making Ranveer to get intoxicated and to get him today but this Nirbhay spoiled everything. (with a what to do face):Somehow surely I will get this Ranveer...(thinking well and in thoughts):At least during Nirbhay and Rithika's marriage ceremony I may get lot of chances and in that let me try to get Ranveer somehow. (she had a evil face).
4 DAYS LATER..
To be continued πŸ˜‰
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ishveer holi scene with ragini was cute.cheap Disha arranged bhaang too intoxicate ranveer.thanks to nirbhay.indirectly bcz of him her dirty plan failed.ishveer conversation was cute.but sad that the kiss couldt happen.
happy Diwali to you.I hope in future you will bring up diwali episode too
Edited by jasminerahul - 5 years ago
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do?
Happy Diwali
Excellent update.
Waiting for the next.😳