Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
*sigh* How I would love to see this happen! Beautiful yet again. 
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Zaya.hp

Hey Sanika! I am your fan from Beintehaa forum and Kuch Rang also! Seems like we both watch the same shows all the time.  😆
And you manged to blow me off again. You always keep the scenarios very minimalistic and yet bring out a beautiful and quite realistic feel to it. That's probably how moments are created in life. Thanks for this. 🤗

We do tend to watch the same shows 😆 I had barely written anything for krpkab though😛
Thank you so much for this comment, feedback is always appreciated😛
Thank you for this ❤️ 
Legilimens thumbnail

Reworked  

3. Shut Up!

Anurag stacked up the bundle of papers and started filing them. One down, five more to go, he thought to himself. It was a hectic day at work and he hated it when he had work to bring home too. But sometimes certain matters needed his personal attention and today there were a million things that demanded it.
He sighed as Prerna yelled at the tv screen, urging the batsman to run faster so that her team could gain another run.
"Pree?" he said, prodding her.
"Hmm?" She said without taking her eyes off the TV.
"Can you go watch the match in the living room? I have more work to." He said, gesturing at the piles of paper that were strewn across the bed.
"No can do. Kaki Ma is watching Masterchef there."
"Then go to Tapur's  room."
"Can't. She is watching Thor Ragnarok. Again! She has an unhealthy amount of obsession with Chris Hemsworth haan, I am telling you.''
''And don't tell me to go to Nivi Di's room, you very well know she hates me. '' She interrupted as Anurag opened his mouth.
'' Haan, bolne bhi nai wala tha.'' He grumbled beneath his breath.
She rolled her eyes at her husband as she paused the match and turned to him.
"Well then can you keep it down?"
She made a face. "Aise match dekhne mein kya mazza Anurag, tum Kaka ke study mein jaoo na."
"I have to shift stuff and I really don't want to do that." Anurag whined as Prerna crawled out of their bed to get some water from the side table.
"I thought in a relationship people try to fake interest in others activities or hobbies. Watch the match with me"
"Well if that were the case, you should have read Harry Potter a long time ago."
Prerna rolled her eyes again as she crawled back in and readjusted the pillows.
"You would like that, wouldn't you. I said I will get to it. But you never try."
"I did try!" He exclaimed.
"Did you Awnu, did you?" She said as she un-paused the game again.
"Oh don't do the double question thing to prove a point. I hate it when people do that. And stop calling my name like that"
"Do you Awnu, do you?"
"Oh shut up!" He said as he grabbed her face and kissed her full on the mouth.
"That is a good way to shut someone up" Prerna grinned as she shifted her attention back to the TV.
"It is the only way to shut you up." Anurag grumbled under his breath.
He smiled to himself as Prerna turned down the volume a bit.

.FlyingClouds. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
All the three drabbles were so cute and lovely!!!
Do write more!!!!
And if possible, pls PM me
Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am sharing Tapur's obsession .Too obsessed with Thor Ragnarok and Chris Hemsworth 😆
And your drabble too! Did I mention I am a fan of your writing? This is just too cute! ❤️
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved this one Sanika! :)
Anu does seem like the guy who would read HP haha 😆
Three.Broomstic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sanika lovely part again. These drabbles are so believable and relateable every time, almost like a glimpse into what can be
Believe it or not I've written something with Harry Potter in one of my recent works tooo😆
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful Drabbles. Waiting for more
SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really enjoyed your sense of humor. And how you have made them far more "with it" and less stuffy. 
Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FlyingClouds.

All the three drabbles were so cute and lovely!!!
Do write more!!!!
And if possible, pls PM me

Thank you!❤️ I have a couple more drabble up my sleeves, I'll post soon😆
And sorry, I don't do PM's, will have an update once a week atleast though, just keep checking in a couple of days😆