Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
PART 49

Raman was sitting in front of ishita while she was busy in eating. She was continuously eating something or other from last half an hour. laajo chachi and everyone was just looking at ishita while she was busy in eating smiling at everyone in between. 

Seeing her stopping nowhere Raman finally said -jaan, don't u think u r overeating. 

Ishita glared him and said -toh, doctor told me to eat more, tabhi healthy baby hoga. 

Raman smiled and said -we want healthy baby, jaan. Not teddy bear. Waise bhi jitna healthy baby hoga, u have to bear that much pain. He said in a go making ishita confused. 

Ishita -healthy baby ka pain se kya lena dena. she said all confused. 

Raman -nothing, it's just u need to eat in balance. Itna jyada nahi khaya jaata warna problem hogi tumhe , got that. 

Ishita -but doctor said, she was saying but stopped feeling like throwing. She closed her mouth and ran to washroom. Raman got up and ran behind her. He entered the washroom and saw her throwing up everything. he closed his mouth and entered the washroom with great difficulty. 

She was vomiting whike he held her for support and said -that's why I was stopping from overeating. 

Ishita hung loosely on him and cried -everything came out, mera baby bhi aa gaya hoga. 

Raman -nahi ,come out of this mess. First u need to freshen up. He said and was making her walk but she was feeling too weak to walk. He picked her in his arms and took her to their room instructing the help to clear the mess. 

Ishita wiped her face on his shirt making him make a yucky face but he took her to their washroom and opened the shower. He took out her clothes one by one and start cleaning her. She was smiling with his touches and took her hand to his shirt. She start taking off his shirt and he look at her. 

Ishita -mujhe bhi aapko clean karna hai. 

Raman smiled and give her access over himself. She came closer and start caressing his bare torso sending shivers down his nerve. This is the first time she was doing this making him turn on. She came closer and start kissing his bare chest making him loose himself completely to her. She pinned him to the wall and start kissing him wildly while Raman was enjoying her dominance. 

Ishita kissed him for long and said -love me, Raman. 

Raman -i think its because of her harmonal changes. He thought and picked her to their bed. Soon they were busy in loving each other. Ishita was more into the love making then before making Raman pleasantly surprised. 

After a long round of love making, ishita was laying carelessly on raman while he was softly caressing her hair. 

Raman -bhookh lagi hai, kuch mangaun??

Ishita nodded in no. 

Raman -feeling sleepy?? 

Ishita nodded in no. 

Raman -toh kya karne ka mann hai?? 

Ishita -just feel like laying like this forever. 

Raman pulled her to himself and said kissing her lips -jaan, I wanna gift u something, bolo kya chahiye?? 

Ishita -main kya loon, I have u. I don't need anything. 

Raman smiled and said -ok, will think of a gift myself. 

Ishita -achcha raman, why I throw up everything and how do u know that I am overeating when I didn't realise it. 

Raman -u throw up coz u ate too much. 

Ishita -but doctor told me to eat much. 

Raman -but not eat everything. U have to eat in portions. Thoda thoda khao and stay healthy. 

Ishita -achcha raman, hamara baby cute hoga naa?? 

Raman -ofcourse, tum itni cute ho toh woh bhi toh cute hoga. 

Ishita -u will love him?? 

Raman -ofcourse. 

Ishita -more then me?? 

Raman -will u love our baby more then me?? 

Ishita -no, how can I. I love u the most. 

Raman kissed her forehead and said -toh how can I love anyone more then u. U r my jaan, tumse hi har khushi aayi hai meri zindagi mein. And I will always love u the most. He said and ishita hugged him happily. 

Raman was caressing her hair and she slept cuddled in him. He was just looking at her and was thinking how much he has changed because of her or say how much change she has brought in his life. She has really turned a stone into a human witg her unconditionally love and dedication. 

Raman kissed her and said -sach much, bawri hai apne piya ki. He said and closed his eyes for a nap. 

In the evening, Raman took ishita out for evening walk. He was walking beside her holding her firmly while she was busy in asking anything and everything to him which he was answering happily. 

Ishita -raman, mujhe bahut tez ki bhookh aayi hai, I wanna eat something. 

Raman smiled and said -tez ki bhookh aayi hai, yeh kaise aati hai. 

Ishita -i am hungry naa,khilaiye kuch mujhe. 

Raman -ok, tell me what will u eat?? 

Ishita thought for a while and said -choley bhaturey. 

Raman -chole bhaturey, no idli dosa. Good my baby is making u Punjabi. He said and took her to the nearest restaurant. 

Ishita placed order and said -bahut spicy banana,ok.

Raman said meekly -dont make much spicy.he said and the waiter went. 

After sometime, the order was served. Raman was just sipping his coffee while ishita was enjoying her meal. He was smiling looking at her when she forwarded a morsel and said -aap bhi khao. 

Raman -mujhe bhookh nahi hai, tum khao. 

Ishita -aap gussa ho mujhse, tabhi nahi kha rahe naa. 

Raman -main gussa, why?? 

Ishita -mujhe kya pata, mujhe lagaa.tabhi Aap mere saath nahi kha rahe. She said while her eyes got moist. He realised she is going through major harmonal changes and is getting emotional too frequently. 

Raman slide close to her and said -aisa kuch nahi hai, jaan. Main tumse gussa nahi hoon. Ho hi nahi sakta. U r my baby, naa. He said while she rested her head on his chest. 

Raman start feeding her while she was chewing her food slowly. All were looking at them and some were even laughing at them but raman cared a damn. He was happily feeding ishita when she said -i am done. 

Raman -wanna have something else?? 

Ishita nodded in no. 

Raman settled the bill and went out picking ishita in his arms as she was looking too tired. 

He settled on the wheels and till the time they reach home, she was already slept. He took her to their room and make her sleep comfortably. He changed and lay down next to her and start thinking about ishita's behaviour. 

Raman -ishita is going through huge emotional turmoil. Woh toh bhi feel kar rahi hai, bahut extreme kar rahi hai. Khush toh bahut khush, dukhi toh bahut dukhi. Even she was very much involved in our love making for the first time. For the first time she initiated our love making, it's all because of the hormonal changes. Mujhe bahut careful rehna hoga, usse har baat soch samajh kar kehna hogi, taaki main usse hurt naa karun and keep her happy in every way. He said and look at her. She was sleeping like a cute baby. He smiled seeing her and said -my baby, tumhe hamesha khush rakhunga. Will never let to cry, and thats a promise. He said and cuddled into her. 

Soon both were sleeping peacefully cuddled in each other. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy .
dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb update 
Ishita was high on hormonal imbalance 
Raman was careful with her didn't want to hurt her
Waiting for next part 
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update dii
Loved ishra scenes
Ishu is such a cutiepie
Update soon dii
Thnx for the pm
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing 
Update Soon 
Thanks For The PM 
Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome 
ishu and her cuteness following dr instructions 
by overeating as the dr said she shuld eat ðŸ˜†
she's such a baby
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful update di
Raman is taking so much care of ishita
Ishita is being overly emotional
Raman was also confused seeing her emotions
He decided to keep her happy always
Lets see what happens next
Ty 4 d pm too
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ishita has become overly sensitive in all her emotions
Nice that Raman is there with her on each step
Continue soon
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Loved ishra moments.
Ishu is so cute.
Loved d way raman os taking care of her.
He also noticed d change in ishu behaviour bec of her pregnancy hormones.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanx for d pm dii:)
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely update
ishu is going through major hormonal changes she is behaving extreme
raman is taking care of her
ishu is so cute
continue soon