ArtiMishra20 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice  teaser di
Plzz update soon 
srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exciting teaser Di... Loved the emotional confrontation between the two... One wants to save his wife where as the other save their symbol of love... Both are equally right in their own terms.. don't know what you are trying to come up with though
divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Emotional teaser di
Thanx for the pm
Plz updt soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 46

Ishra were shocked to hear to Dr Riya and ishita start crying. 

Ishita -main apna bachcha kisi ko nahi dungi, Raman. It's my baby, Main iski maa hoon aur main hi isse janam dungi. Main apna bachcha kisi ko nahi dene wali. She said holding her tummy tight liking trying to protect their baby. 

Raman side hugged her and said consoling her -kuch nahi hoga, jaan. Let me talk. 

Ishita -main nahi dene wali apna bachcha. How can she even tell us about surrogacy. It's our baby, kitni mannat maangi hai iske liye .

Raman -ishita, jaan, let me talk. 

Ishita look at him and said -nahi raman. 

Raman kissed her temple and said -let me talk, jaan. 

Ishita nodded sadly and raman said -we don't want abortion and surrogacy. Aap please kuch aur raasta bataiye. 

Doc -sorry but there is no other way, abhi Mrs bhalla baby carry nahi kar sakti. Agar aap pregnancy continue bhi karenge toh there is 90% chance of miscarriage aur Mrs bhalla ki health bhi on risk hogi. Toh take the decision keeping everything in mind. 

Ishita start crying hearing this and raman was too stunned listening it. 

Doc -think about it and tell me in two days. Every passing day is crucial for Mrs bhalla. She said and Raman nodded. 

Ishra went out of the clinic like someone has sucked whole blood from their body. Both were lost and went back lost in their thoughts. Ishita was crying and telling again and again that she will neither abort their baby nor will go for surrogacy. 

Ishita was keep on talking while Raman was all silent. 

Soon they reached home and Toshiji asked about the visit all excited but ishita hugged her tight and burst into tears making toshiji shocked. 

Toshiji asked the reason and ishita tols her everything making her shocked too. 

Soon Ishita's parent too come. Ishita was go on crying not wanting to let their baby go while their mothers were not understanding how to console ishita. 

After much discussion, their parent suggested to go for surrogacy as atleast this way they will get their baby. 

Ishita cried and shouted -main apna bachcha nahi denge wali, suna aap logon ne. I am not going to give my baby to any random womb. Yeh mera bachcha hai, maa. How can I give it to anyone. Samjho naa aap log. She said almost pleading. 

All cried seeing Ishita's condition while Raman was just looking at her .

Ishita went to her room crying and Mr bhalla said -its natural, but Raman u have to make her understand. Only u can make her understand. Jao samjhao usse. He said to which Raman nodded and went. 

Raman went to their room and saw ishita sitting on the floor and crying hiding her face. 

Raman's heart skip a beat seeing her like this. 

Raman went to her and kept his hand on her shoulder. 

Ishita shrugged his hand and said -nahi raman, nahi nahi nahi. Main nahi manne wale, bilkul nahi. 

Raman -jaan please. 

Ishita -nahi raman, u can't do this to me, u can't do this to our baby. Woh hamara bachcha hai raman, Main usse janam dena chahti hoon. We can take this risk, jaan. Shayad sab kuch thik ho jaaye. 

Raman hugged her tight and said -aur agar nahi hua toh, toh kya hoga. 

Ishita -toh Mar jaungi, aur kya. Waise bhi iss tarah apne bachche ko kho kar jee paungi kya?? 

Raman got angry hearing this and said making her look at him-look at me and say this again. 

Ishita look at him and said -please raman. I can't do this. 

Raman -toh kya main kar sakta hoon. Is it easy for me to give my baby to someone else. Of course not, but yeh majburi hai meri. how easily u said this that u r ready to take the risk. Aur agar mar gayi toh bhi it's ok, mere baare mein mat sochna, Ruhi ke baare mein naa sochna. Tum kitni selfish ho rahi ho, ishita, iss bachchi ke liye. 

Ishita cried and said -main selfish nahi hoon, main maa hoon. Hamare bachche ki Raman. Woh hamara bachcha hai. 

Raman -aur tum meri hi, sirf meri. I can't risk ur life for our baby.toh tum decide kar lo, abortion yaa surrogacy. He said with a heavy heart. 

Ishita -i wanted to live these moments, Raman. She said crying. 

Raman hugged her tight and said -i know, but I can't risk ur life for our baby, for living those moments. So decide kar lo, tum kya karna chahti ho. He said making ishita cry more bitterly. 

Ishita hugged raman tight and said -main maa banna chahti hoon, Raman. Main kyun hoon aisi, Main kyun hoon banjh. I want to become a mother, Raman. Please help me. She cried making Raman cry too. 

The day passed in a jiffy. Ruhi was with her grandparents as ishra were not in a position to handle them. 

Next day, with a heavy heart ishra reached to the doctor's clinic. 

Doc -what u have decided??

Ishra look at each other and Raman said with a heavy heart -we will go for surrogacy. 

Doc -ok, I am doing the arrangements. But let me tell u beforehand, it's very costly. 25 lakh lagenge. 

Raman -its OK, Aap bas hamare bachche ko safe rakhiyega. He said and doctor went for the arrangements while ishita was still sobbing and raman was all silent. 

Doctor arranged everything in an hour as she had volunteers. Ishita was taken to the OT when she hugged Raman for the last time and said -phir soch lijiye, Raman. 

Raman kissed her forehead and said -please jaan. 

Ishita cried and fell on floor. She hide her face in her palm and said -kis galti ki saza de rahe hai, murugan. Maine kya kiya hai, Ek choti si khwahish bhi puri nahi kar paaye aap. She said and was crying when her phone rang. 

She look at the phone and said -vaishali.

Like she got a hope, she picked the phone and said -vaishali. 

Vaishali -kya bhabhi, Aap toh call hi nahi karti. Tell me how r u, mujhe good news kab de rahi hai. 

Ishita start crying hearing this. 

Vaishali -kya hua bhabhi ,kuch problem hai?? 

Ishita narrated everything to Vaishali. 

Vaishali -how's is this possible, aapki reports dekhi hai maine. Ur womb is strong enough to carry the baby. She said making ishita shocked. 

She wiped her tears and got up. 

Ishita -raman ,dekhiye Vaishali kya bol rahi hai?? She said giving phone to Raman. 

Raman -hello. 

Vaishali -bhai,jarur kuch misunderstanding hai. Bhabhi is perfectly find to carry the baby. Aap surrogacy process abhi rukwaiye.give phone to riya, let me talk to her. 

Raman got happy hearing this and said -vaishali, tum bacha sakti ho mere bachche ko. Please kuch karo, bacha lo usse iss surrogacy se.i did all this just for Ishita's happiness but she is crying from yesterday. Please save my baby and my ishita. He said crying feeling helpless. 

Vaishali -aap riya se meri baat karaiye. 

Raman -ok, he said and gave phone to riya. Both the doctors talk for sometime and finally riya gave the phone to Raman. 

Raman-haan Vaishali. 

Vaishali -bhai, riya keh rahi hai there is major problem developed in recent time. I asked for reports but she denied. Mujhe uska behaviour thoda suspicious lag raha hai. U take bhabhi home, I am coming to Delhi. Main khud reports dekhungi, phir hi koi decision lenge. Aap bhabhi ko turant ghar le jaiye. Stop the surrogacy process right now. 

Raman -behaviour suspicious Matlab?? 

Vaishali -i can't tell exactly but just do what I am saying. Take bhabhi home, main abhi nikal rahi hoon delhi ke liye. 

Raman nodded and hung the call. Then he cancelled everything and was going saying they will do surrogacy next day. Doctor Riya tried to make them understand that it can be risky but Ishra didn't listen to her.she even told that she has spent lots of money for its arrangement but they still didn't budge and went back to their house with a little hope that their baby can be saved .

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 
Edited by cutieruhi - 5 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy .
sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update
Thanks for the pm and update soon
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3