Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

PART 25

Geet stared into the empty space, she didn't know what to say and what to think. It shocked her coming to know he was engaged to Alisha but it hurt her more knowing she was his second choice. He did mention he was close to Alisha in a friendly way but recalling the last few days, she noted how they both were comfortable despite they were just about to get married. She felt a tinge of jealousy within her and it ached, she couldn't help herself, she was the woman her husband was meant to confide in and he couldn't tell her of his past engagement. Why didn't he hell her? She turned to climb up the stairs but stopped hearing something crash, she didn't want to face Maan right now, she wanted some space but hearing the noises from the gym, she couldn't help herself but walk into the room.

All he could feel was anger surging through him. But what he didn't know what he was angry for? Angry for not telling Geet earlier? Angry at himself for opening up to her? Angry for being hurt by her silence. He sighed heavily brushing his hand through his hair.

How do you fix something like this? He questioned to himself. He grabbed the next thing he could lay his hands on and slammed it across the wall, he heard a gasp and turned his head to see Geet stood there, her eyes slightly swollen indicating clearly she'd been crying.

"What do you want Geet? he asked rather roughly unable to calm himself down.

"Can I ask you something? she spoke softly keeping her eyes down which hurt Maan even more, it was as if she couldn't see him however she'd dipped her head down because she was hurt, her eyes were clouded with her tears seeing him in such a state, it hurt her seeing him so angry, she hadn't seen him angry, she'd seen him annoyed, frustrated but angry? Especially this angry? She hadn't countered his anger yet. She just had to ask him the question which was bugging her all this time.

He only hummed back his response turning his back to her, he couldn't look at her and not feel the pain.

Geet swallowed hard wondering how to question him, should she question him this? Will it be right on her part as she herself did say she'll wait till he feels comfortable but right now with the truth out in the open had her hesitating and she was curious to know more. This news had changed their life in seconds, it will always be hanging between them especially since Alisha still lives here.

"Why didn't you tell me before? she asked gathering herself together, she wiped at her cheeks brushing away the tear drops and looked at his back waiting for his response.

He turned around slowly to meet her face, his face was pained and he seemed lost in his own thoughts. "Because it was irrevelant. It didn't mean anything he replied back then stared into her eyes. "I didn't find it worthy enough because it didn't mean anything

"You were about to get married to her she whispered sadly.

He nodded sighing heavily. "A past that can affect the present and future shouldn't be told and should be hidden he stated which confused her. "I was told that Geet and I believe that as well. I was afraid telling you of our engagement was going to change your feeling towards me, that engagement meant nothing to me Geet, nothing at all. It was as if it was some sort of family ritual for me, I was just doing my bit he continued slowly approaching her.

"You were close to her? she questioned sadly remembering how he'd told her.

"As a friend only he replied patiently, he hated seeing her hurt like this, it affected him for some reason, affected him a little too much.

"I'm sorry for not telling you he whispered taking her hand into his, he pressed a kiss to her knuckles, she swallowed hard unable to hold onto herself, Maan gathered her in his arms and embraced her tightly threading his fingers through her hair. "Sorry he whispered once again and she nodded gently accepting it, she was always told forgiving is the best thing one can do, it something she was taught. She couldn't change his past so she had to accept him with his past, it will however take some time to digest.

"I didn't want your feeling towards me to change Geet he gently spoke, she closed her eyes and listened, she somewhere knew where he came from, had she had something like that she probably wouldn't have revealed it and would've been afraid to confide in him.

"I didn't want to hurt you in any way he continued, she pulled out gently and nodded understanding him.

He sighed and inched closer pressing a kiss to her forehead, Geet closed her eyes letting the gentle kiss sweep her away from her uncountable thoughts. She had so much questions and only he could answer them.

"You never loved her once? she asked looking up at his face.

He shook his head brushing away her hair from her face. "Not once. I liked her as a friend, she was like me, she preferred space and privacy

She nodded in response and dipped her eyes down to his chest wondering whether she should question him more.

"You can ask me Geet Maan spoke cupping her cheek and tilted her face to meet his eyes.

"Is this why badi ma hates me?

Maan shook his head. "She doesn't hate you, she hates me for that Geet. Badi ma doesn't know the truth why I'd broken it off with Alisha that's why she holds me accountable, she hates me not you he explained brushing her cheeks with the back of his fingers.

"Why haven't you told her yet? Geet questioned.

"Its not my place to tell Geet. You know there's a saying, hide one's secret and Allah will hide your secrets he told her. "Its not our place to tell of her secrets, her secret is a sin Geet and not something to speak about. She should be guided and khuda ka shukr hai she learnt her lesson

"She hasn't got a boyfriend?

"Not since I found out, I did threaten her because I know badi ma will be affected so much if she finds out

She smiled listening to him, despite badi ma hating him, he was thoughtful of her, he could've revealed everything to her but he didn't because he knew of what something like this could do to a parent. Her eyes fell to her surroundings and she noted the mess the gym was in, there was weights, chairs thrown all over the place, things weren't in its right places she looked at him.

"What? he caught her looking at him wondering why she was frowning.

"I should be the one angry and upset and you're the one who's throwing things about she responded.

He looked around and smiled sheepishly at her, he didn't say anything but brushed his fingers into her hair and pulled her closer. "I was angry seeing you hurt he whispered softly against her lips, she swallowed hard gripping his hips and closed her eyes as he closed the distance between them. She moaned into his mouth in pleasure as he brushed his tongue along her lower lip, he delved into her soft warmth, he was reminded of how pained she looked and his kisses grew desperate, his fingers clutching on her tightly, she hummed in a pleasurable pain as he continued to kiss her fervently.

Maan parted pulling her tighter to himself as he felt her going weak at her knees, she had her eyes closed and her breathing uneven and heavy with a faint smile tugging her lips.

"I'm hungry she opened her eyes looking at him.

"Accha? he quirked his brow up making her smile.

"Not that' hungry, I want to eat food she explained shaking her head realizing his thoughts.

"Ask Sameera to bring something here since you my dear wife burnt the food you cooked he replied parting away from her. "And I'll fix this room up he looked around the mess he'd caused.

Maan turned his head to Geet as she pressed a kiss to his cheek, he grinned as she walked away with her head dipped down and her cheeks coloured, he brushed his fingers through his hair feeling relieved of the burden he had within him, he was so relieved Geet understood why he'd kept it from her but he knew somewhere it will be something which won't be going away as easily because Alisha still lived here.

"Geet Maan called walking into the kitchen where she was clearing up the dishes.

She turned her head to him as she continued washing up.

"I've got a meeting at 9 so I'm going to head there

She washed her hands and wiped with a towel turning to him. "Its quite late she responded.

"I know but its work he responded dryly walking over to her, he wrapped his arms around her pulling her closer to him and pressed a kiss to her cheek. "I have to go

She nodded understanding then tilted her head to him. "Is this why you said to take advantage that you're home? she questioned remembering he mentioned it.

Maan laughed. "You still remember? You should've taken advantage

"I would've had I known she replied.

"I'll try to finish up quick okay?

"Hmm she hummed with a smile as he pressed a kiss to her forehead.

After Maan left Geet went upstairs to offer her prayers then headed to the mansion since she wasn't tired and was getting bored alone.

"Where's bhai? Sameera questioned shifting next to Hena so Geet settled down beside them.

"He's got a meeting she replied and turned her head to what they were watching on tv.

"Where's everyone else? she looked around.

"Oldies are asleep and Alisha's in her room. The weirdo sameera rolled her eyes.

"You know bhabhi she's so dumb at times, she's stuck in her room all day. God knows what she's up to

Geet passed a faint smile and remembered of her conversation with Maan earlier, the thought that she was engaged seeped back into her mind, she swallowed hard and turned her head to the tv hoping she'd be able to divert her mind.

Geet headed into the kitchen wanting a cup of tea, she walked in and saw Badi ma talking to Nazmeen in Arabic something got to do with Maan. She stopped at the door and heard whilst they spoke and it involved Maan ridding of Alisha from the office.

"Leave it. She wasn't able to work there that's why she's been dismissed Nazmeen explained in Arabic.

Badi ma shook her head. "It must be that girl. Allah knows who Saira has chosen

"Geet is good di, she's comes from a good family

"Not every member of the same family are angels, there are devils And that Maan... What does he think of himself? Because he's got the business he sees all of us beneath him

Nazmeen was about to reply back when she noted Geet stood there, badi ma turned her head seeing Nazmeen quieten down.

"Badho ke baat sunte huye sharam nahi aati Badi ma scowled at her.

"Main baat sunne nahi aayi hoon badi ma, chai banana aayi ti She replied politely. "Aur waise bhi woh yahan nahi hai iska matlab nahi hai ke aap unke peet peeche baat kare she responded back.

"Saira ne acchi bahu chuna hai she sneered. "Zabaan toh khenchi ki tarah chalti hai, baat karna nahi janti kya? Maa baap ne kuch sikhaya nahi kya?

"Mere ammi aur aabbu ko kyun kheench rahe badi ma? she answered back questioning her. "Aur waise bhi badi ma ammi aur abbu ne yeh bhi sikhaya hai ke jab badhe galat hote hai toh unhe bataya karo

Badi ma eyes were spitting fire as she heard the words. "Kya kahan tu ne? she questioned sharply.

"Yahin ke aap galat hai she replied back only to have a sharp slap meet her cheek.

"Di Nazmeen intervened. "What are you doing? She exclaimed in arabic shocked and taken aback with Badi ma's anger.

Geet stepped back then turned to see Sameera and Hena stood there, she dipped her head aand walked away trying to stop the tears from escaping. She closed her eyes as she walked down the path heading back to their house.

"Ammi Hena walked to Saira's room and shook her awake.

"Kya hua? Saira muttered sitting up in bed. She wasn't young as she used to be and was quite tired.

"Badi ma ne bhabhi ko tappar maara Hena hesitantly informed.

"Kya? Saira climbed off the bed and headed down immediately.

"Yeh main kya sun rahi hoon? Saira questioned as she walked to the hall. "Di aap aise...

"Zabaan chala rahi ti. Usse main uski jagah dikhaya she whipped out sharply.

"Geet meri bahu hai, aap ke nahi Saira retorted. "Usse teek ek mahina bhi nahi hua aur aap usse aise... Saira shook her head. "Maan ne shadi kya todh diya aap uske khilaf toh hai hi aur ab Geet? Kyun unke beech musibat banane ki koshish kar rahe hai?

"Main musibat? Pehle woh ladki dang se baat tak nahi karti, badho ki izzat karna nahi janti she retorted sharply.

"Bas kijiye. Aaj raat faisla hoke hi rahega. Jab Maan aata hai main yeh sab har din nahi dekh sakti, har pal aap un dono ko pareshan karte rahenge

"Kaisa faisla?

"Jab Maan aayega, aap ko hi pata chal jayega she responded and asked Sameera to go check on Geet.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

...RIDDHIMA... thumbnail
That's maans secret!
Alisha had a bf n that's y he broke the marriage :l
That's y Alisha shows some politeness... Unlike her mother -_-

Geet was already feeling jealous n maan revealed the truth at that point :l 

Loved that morning romance n office as well :v 
Maan just can't think of anything other than geet ;)

And...

W*F. .. who gave her right to slap geet -_- 
I want her out from that home -_-
Wonder how maan gonna react :0
sonu22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Oh geet is jealous of Alisha. Maan is again on his teasing spree. Alisha is unable to work at kc but this badimaa is hell bent to make her work their for stupid reasons. Uff how can maan hide something this big from geet. He was engaged to Alisha obviously geet is going to be disturbed and sad. Geet is disturbed and distracted by listening badimaa talk's. Finally maan opened up to geet. Yeah they solved the problem and geet came to know that maan never loved Alisha. Great maan is still thinking about badimaa. OMG this badimaa na how can she slap geet. Geet was correct in her place. Hope this badimaa stop back bitting and saira and maan teach a very good lesson to her. She is so ride and mean..
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
Nice part
Geet is jealous
Is it not a good thing to raise hand... There is no mistake of geet...hate badima...if badima thinks raising voice and hand makes her superior then it's a grave mistake...hope she realise her mistake
MomiArti thumbnail
Loved the both part.this badi maan is too much she slap geet.let see what maan mother decide.their romantic moment are too good.finally maan tell the truth to geet and she is hurt.pls next update soon.
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear Geet is hurt to know that mann is first engaged to Alisha but later mann cleat her every misunderstanding later badi maa slapped Geet
CrystalSaya thumbnail
Part-24
Thanks for your double entertainment. Finally the secret is disclosed.I was equal excited about it just like geet.Maan should realise that she is not going to judge him for his emotional ground.its necessary to have that faith in this husband wife relationship.Space is needed but repeatedly saying this can be sometimes hurting your partner,maan should realise that. Geet's shyness is so enjoyable to read.And the jealousy part was so appropriate,in new relation this kind of insecurities are normal

Part-25
Misunderstandings are clear,m so glad..Maan was so patient with geet in this conversation.Really being second choice is not so happy situation...n lastly this badima now gonna see the horrible side of maan,how dare she slap geet in any situation...cannot wait for next update
happydays30 thumbnail
Nice update
Badi maa's word hurt geet which made maan say the truth of badi maa hating her
Geet shocked n hurt listing truth, both resolves their feelings
Badi ma act hurts saira , wat maan will do now
Waiting to know

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.