Hi FAtima
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
keep reading 😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Episode 738(HOLI COLORFUL EPISODES)
Ishani walked and came to the ground were she searched here and there for Ranveer were Ranveer who was hiding behind the pillar and was waiting for Ishani to come to the ground had a smile in his face were by that time Disha too came near Ranveer and was about to apply the colors over him standing side to him were Ranveer who was having his complete look on Ishani with a smile as soon as Ishani came to the ground moved from the pillar were Disha who was about to apply colors to Ranveer seeing Ranveer moving and going almost was about to apply colors over him were as Ranveer moved the color powder in her hand fell on the floor were Disha had a irritated face were Ranveer was now walking towards the ground were Disha saw Ranveer well were Ranveer was having his eyes fixed were she saw whom Ranveer is seeing were her eyes too went to the direction Ranveer was seeing were her eyes now fell on Ishani who was now talking with Pratik with a smile were Disha had a irritated face. 
Disha(in thoughts):Don't know what is there in this Ishani? This Ranveer is like a cat behind milk. (she had a irked face and to herself):I will somehow get Ranveer today..(she had a cunning face).
Pratik(smiling to Ishani and taking some color powder in his hands and applying to Ishani's cheek):Happy Holi Ishani..
Ishani (too taking some color powder in her hand and she applied it to Pratik cheek and with a smile):happy Holi..
pratik smiled and shook his head as okay and with a smile he started to move from her were as soon as Pratik moved Ishani again started to search for Ranveer were Ranveer was coming towards her. He was coming behind her were he came near Ishani and took his hand to her shoulder and tapped her shoulder slowly..
Ranveer(tapping Ishani's shoulder):Hello...
Ishani turned towards Ranveer feeling the tap in her shoulder were Ranveer who was so casual till now seeing Ishani having the color powder in her cheeks had a mesmerized face in a fraction of second. The pink color powder in Ishani's face was showing her more and more beautiful to his eyes. 
Ishani(turning and seeing its Ranveer saw him from top to bottom and had a smile and she took deep breath and seeing him):so no one applied colors to you till now?
Ranveer(hearing it coming out of the mesmerized look and then bringing a casual look):Nahi till now no one applied colors to me. Actually I got a office call and I was talking in phone till now. So that only till now no one applied colors over me. Even now nothing went wrong If I go in the crowd means all the girls will run and come to me to apply colors over me. 
Ishani:Oh really?
Ranveer:haan really...(with a cute fun look):let me give you one chance to fulfill your challenge. I am in front of you only If you want apply colors over me and win in your challenge. 
Ishani(with a attitude face):I don't want your pity for me. I myself know to fulfill and win my challenge. 
Ranveer:Tk I gave you a chance and you are not ready to accept that chance. Fine let me see how you are applying the colors over me.
Ishani:hmm see...(telling it she gave a smile to him).
Ranveer too saw her with a cute eyes and started to move from her were Disha who was disappointed as Ranveer went from her before she could apply colors over him and had a irked face that Ranveer was seeing Ishani only and seeing Ranveer and Ishani as they were talking with each other till now. As soon as Ranveer started to move from Ishani Disha had a smile. 
Disha(to herself):Now Ranveer went away from Ishani let me try to apply colors over him(she walked fast to the table and took yellow color powder in her both the hands and started to walk towards Ranveer).
Ishani saw Ranveer's back as he started to walk from her had a smile in her face seeing Ranveer's back. Ranveer was walking slowly away from Ishani and was having a confused face. 
Ranveer(with a confused face in thoughts):What is this even now Ishani is not ready to apply colors over me? what plan she is having?(he was kept on thinking how Ishani will apply colors over him before anyone could apply colors over him).
Ishani seeing Ranveer's back with a smile went towards the table and took the red color powder in her both the hands and she was seeing Ranveer's back and was admiring him with a smile. 
Ishani(slowly started to walk towards Ranveer in thoughts):you made my life colorful with your love Ranveer and today I am going to color you with my love. (telling it she started to walk towards Ranveer).
Ranveer was having a confused face of how Ishani will apply colors over him before anyone could apply colors over him. He was standing showing his back to Ishani were by that time from the other side of Ranveer Disha was coming towards Ranveer having Yellow color powder in her hands were Ishani was coming towards the behind of Ranveer were Disha was coming from other side. 
Disha without seeing any others seeing just Ranveer alone and was coming towards Ranveer were Ishani too seeing Ranveer's back and with a smile coming towards him and when she came quite close to Ranveer in a micro second she ran fast and went close to Ranveer and when Disha almost came near Ranveer before Disha could apply colors over Ranveer Ishani in a fraction of second applied the colors over Ranveer's shirt from behind were Ranveer feeling it immediately turned and saw Ishani were seeing Ishani has applied colors and he had a smile in his face were Ishani too smiled to him were seeing Ranveer has turned she again took her hand to Ranveer's cheek and lovingly applied the red color powder over Ranveer's cheek and saw him with love.
Ishani:Happy Holi Ranveer..
Ranveer(feeling Ishani has applied the colors over him and full filled her challenge had a smile and in a love filled tone):Happy Holi Ishani and I love you.
Ishani(with love):Love you too.(telling it with a playful face she again applied the colors over Ranveer's white shirt so well and cutely started to walk from there).
Ranveer had a happy smile were he was seeing Ishani's back with a happy smile as Ishani was walking and going were Disha seeing Ishani applying colors and Ranveer losing himself again to Ishani had a irked face were with a irritating face she dropped the color powder in her hand in the ground and she started to walk fast from there. Ranveer with the same romantic smile started to walk to the middle of the ground were by that time almost all the guest they have invited came to the ground one by one and everyone were smiling with each other and was welcoming each other with happy smile and by applying Holi powders. Nirbhay with his family and Rithika came to the ground and everyone welcomed them were Shikhar and his family too came to the ground and everyone welcomed them were Ranveer still having a blushing face as Ishani applied the colors over him was walking in the ground were as everyone came to the ground and are in the mood to celebrate Holi few men's started to play the drums happily were Ranveer too in a love mood went and took a small drum in his hand and he went to the men's who were playing the drums and he started to play the drum...
Ranveer:Aye...Aye aye...(he started to sing were the music started to play).
Everyone started to see Ranveer with a happy smile. Nirbhay's family, Shikhar's family and Vaghela's and Parekh's saw Ranveer with a happy smile. Disha started to admire the most handsome Ranveer with the holi powder over him. 
Ranveer:Soni, soni akhiyon wali(he saw Ishani with a romantic look).
Ishani too saw Ranveer and gave a smile to him. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Dil de ja, ya deja galee
Shikhar seeing Ranveer dancing with a happy smile started to run and came to Ranveer were Ranveer throw the drum a side and  showed his hands and Shikhar too showed his hands to Ranveer and clapped their hands with each other and both of them started to dance well. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a cute look):Hum tere deewane hain 
Hum aashiq mastane hain 
Laxmi and Chaithali came to dance seeing Ranveer and Shikhar dancing..
Laxmi(seeing Ranveer):Jhoot jhooti batiyon wale 
Bholi soorat(telling it she took some color powder and applied over Ranveer's face):, dil ke kaale 
Yeh aashiq lut jane hain
Dil sab ke tut jane hain  
Ishani hearing it had a smile seeing Ranveer were Ranveer too cutely smiled back to her. 
Disha seeing Ranveer and she came to Dance were She started to dance with set of girls were Manas seeing Disha dancing seeing Parul and signing her to take care of krish and leaving him near parul were Parul too shook her head as okay to him were Manas too walked and joined with Ranveer and Shikhar were he saw Disha and started to dance. He took the color powders and went near Disha and started to dance were he took the color powder and was about to apply on her were Disha showed her hand to stop were Manas giving a not minding smile and throw the colors over Disha were Disha now fully got colored. 
Manas(seeing Disha):Ja kudiye jo karle 
Gora badan tera rang diya
Disha(seeing Manas with a not liking face):Oye mundiya, wada raha
Suli pe jo na tujhe tang diya
Manas(seeing her):Main suli pe chad jaava  
Tu bol abhi mar jaava 
Disha(dancing well seeing Manas):Main tujhse agar dar jaava 
Dil naam tere kar jaava 
Ranveer(seeing the way Manas and Disha are with a smile coming near and standing between them):Yaad rakhna mera kehna
Ye dil ek din mil jaane hain(telling it he put his hand over both Manas and Disha and smiled to them).
Disha seeing the way Ranveer has put his hand over her shoulder had a happy smile were she saw Ranveer and admired him were Ranveer then started to move and started to dance all over again. Manas too joined with Ranveer and Shikhar and started to dance. 
Ranveer:Hum tere deewane hain 
Hum aashiq mastane hain 
Laxmi and Chaithali(dancing seeing Ranveer, Manas and Shikhar):Yeh aashiq lut jane hain
Dil sab ke tut jane hain
Everyone were applying colors to each other and were enjoying the Holi were Raagini too sitting in Amba's lap and was enjoying the dance and Holi. Ishani's eyes were on Ranveer so well were she was not able to take her eyes from Ranveer at all. He was looking so good in this Holi attire. 
Devarsh saw Krisha were krisha raised her eye brows and asked as what were Devarsh held her hand and almost pulled her close to him were Krisha with a cute look pushed him and went from him. 
Devarsh(with a cute smile seeing krisha):Kyoon mujhse door khadi hai?
Krisha(with a cute smile applied green color powder over Devarsh's face and smiling to him):Badi masti tuje chadi hai
Devarsh:Kyoon mujhse door khadi hai? 
Dil ke nazdeeq badi hai
Aa lag ja gale tu kisi bahane se
Bahaane se... Bahaane Se
Krisha:Badi masti tuje chadi hai  
Har ladki door khadi hai 
Main aagayi phir bhi tere bulaane se 
Bulane se... Bulane se
Ranveer(too with a cute smile with color powder in his hands came to both Devarsn and Krisha):Soch kar tha tujhe aana (applied colors over Devarsh and then to Krisha and seeing her):Aakar vaapas na jaana 
Now Ranveer,Shikhar, Manas and Devarsh(dance well singing):Hum tere deewane hain 
Hum aashiq mastane hain
Now Laxmi, Chaithali,Krisha and Disha(danced well singing):Yeh aashiq lut jane hain
Dil sab ke tut jane hain 
Rithika stood well and smiled seeing the dances and holi celebration were Nirbhay came and stood near her. 
Nirbhay(Seeing her):you are happy know Rithika?
Rithika(hearing it and seeing Nirbhay):you should have come long back in my life Nirbhay. I am really happy with you. If you have come earlier in my life I would have not thought to marry Ranveer or I would have not met that Chiraag and I would have not lost myself to that stupid and I would have not changed that much negative in my life. (seeing Nirbhay and showing Ranveer who was dancing well):See Ranveer how happy he is in his life. I only made him to live as a deadly man by trying to marry him and keeping him away from Ishani and I killed Ishani's mother too and killed her happiness. 
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika's worried face):Rithika this is time to enjoy please don't think about the past and keep worrying (telling it he held her hand):Come with me. (he took her to the place where everyone were dancing):Gham ho ya ho koi khushi
Purva ka jhonka hai 
Ek aaye ek jaayega
Kyoon dil ko roka hai 
Rithika(thinking about the past mistakes):Is dil ko humne nahin hamein dil ne roka
Hamein dil ne roka 
Koi baata de zara 
Kya sach kya dhoka hai
Ishani had a thinking face of why Rithika is worried were by that time...
Ranveer(dancing well and coming to Rithika):Yeh duniya saari badi hai pyari (telling it he took the color powder in his hand from the table and applied it over Rithika's cheek and smiling to her):Yahi ek sach hai 
Yeh sab rang bade suhaane hain
Rithika too smiling to Ranveer and applied the colors over him cheek and smiled well to him were Ishani too seeing Ranveer and Rithika had a smile in her face were Nirbhay too came to Rithika and applied the colors over her were Rithika too took the colors and applied back to Nirbhay.
Ranveer, Shikhar, Manas, Devarsh, and Now Nirbhay joined and they started to dance singing:Hum tere deewane hain 
Hum aashiq mastane hain 
Everyone started to dance well now were Ranveer saw Ishani and signed her to come to dance were Ishani being near Amba and with a cute look got up and started to come towards the place were everyone were singing and dancing were as the songs were going on Ishani too came to the place and stood facing Ranveer were Ranveer too saw her with a smile. 
Laxmi, Chaithali,Disha, Krisha and Rithika were singing:Yeh aashiq lut jane hain
Dil sab ke tut jane hain  
Men's were singing:Hum tere deewane hain 
Hum aashiq mastane hain 
As The songs were going Ranveer seeing Ishani and with a cute look took his hand to the backside of his pant and then he took the water gun from his pant and then in a cute way brought the water gun in front of Ishani and before Ishani could think what is going on he lovingly pressed the trigger of the water gun and poured the color water over Ishani's white Anarkali. The water was red color were he completely colored his lady in red color for the Holi were Ishani was now completely drenched in the water Ranveer poured over her were Ranveer saw Ishani and raised his eye brows as how indicating her that he won in the challenge given by her were Ishani too with a cute smiled shook her head as okay to Ranveer. As the music and songs were going on Ishani with a love feel walked and came near Ranveer and saw Ranveer with a mesmerized look. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Love you so much Ranveer...
Ranveer(with a smile kept the water gun in the table and then took the red color powder in the table near by and then in a cute look):I fulfilled your challenge know?
Ishani(showing herself):That is what you colored me without touching know?
Ranveer:Shall I touch you now?
Ishani with a cute look shook her head as yes were Ranveer getting this okay from Ishani with a cute look took his hand to Ishani's forehead and in a cute way filled her Maang with the red color powder were Isahni closed her eyes as Ranveer kept the color powder in her Maang were Ranveer took his hand from Ishani's forehead and saw her with a smile were Ishani too opened her eyes and saw Ranveer and took her hand to her forehead and touched her Maang and took her finger and saw the red color in her hand and got to know Ranveer has filled her Maang with red color powder and she had emotional face. 
Ranveer(in a cute way):I love you so much..
Ishani was mesmerized by his love. 
To be continued 😉
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update😊Continue soon
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ishani getting impressed with ranveer with ragini n talking about that to ranveer n ranveer saying that he will look cute with his family was nice.all are thinking what happened to ranveer .they duno that ranveer wants ishani to be the first person to colour him.sad that without no happiness disha is wishing manas holi.Sharman parul holi scene was nice.krisha  devarsh holi was romantic 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
happy that before disha could colour ranveer ishani came from back n put colour on ranveer.sweet dialogues. colour spray scene was sweet.ranveer putting red colour on ishani's maang was lovely.holi dance was nice.ritika telling nirbhay how her past would have been different if he had entered her life before  was emotional n their holi wish was nice
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi wissam
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

Nice update😊Continue soon

Hi Vampire
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ishani getting impressed with ranveer with ragini n talking about that to ranveer n ranveer saying that he will look cute with his family was nice.all are thinking what happened to ranveer .they duno that ranveer wants ishani to be the first person to colour him.sad that without no happiness disha is wishing manas holi.Sharman parul holi scene was nice.krisha  devarsh holi was romantic 

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
happy that you liked the way Ishani was impressed with Ranveer with Raagini and 
talking about that to Ranveer and Ranveer saying that he will look cute with his 
family 
hmmm everyone were thinking what happen to Ranveer but they don't know that 
Ranveer wants Ishani to be the first person to color him 
Disha is always a irritating person only she wished Manas Holi without heart 
glad you liked Sharman and Parul and Krisha, Devarsh scene
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

happy that before disha could colour ranveer ishani came from back n put colour on ranveer.sweet dialogues. colour spray scene was sweet.ranveer putting red colour on ishani's maang was lovely.holi dance was nice.ritika telling nirbhay how her past would have been different if he had entered her life before  was emotional n their holi wish was nice

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the way Ishani applied colors over Ranveer from behind before 
Disha and their dialogues and color spray scene and Ranveer putting red color 
on Ishani's maang and holi dance 
and the way Rithika told Nirbhay how her past would have been different if he had
entered her life beofre and their holi wishes 
keep reading 😉