Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
Lovely teaser 
Ishu confession 
Thanks for the pm 
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely teaser dear!! IshRa r happy... Their cute moments... Eagerly waiting for update... Thanks dear for the PM.. Update soon...
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 4

Ishita was just listening to Raman, while he was cutely explaining her thag he really likes her and don't want to be friendzoned, so he is proposing her before hand. 

Seeing no reaction from ishita, he look at her and said -kya hua, r u scared. Arey mujhe daro mat, main pagal type ka aashiq nahi hoon. Bahut hi cute wala hoon, I will just love u. Tumhe pareshan nahi karunga. If u r not liking my way of proposing toh u can slap me. Bas thoda dheere se maarna. Waise nahi marogi toh achcha rahega, after all I am ur aashiq, he was saying when ishita finally burst into laughter. 

Raman saw her and said -lagta hai thappad khaane se bach gaya. 

Ishita heard him and laughed more loudly. 

After laughing for long, she finally said -listen raman, I don't love u. She said making his face fell. 

Ishita-infact Aap bhi mujhse pyaar nahi karte, it's plain attraction. Kyunki pyaar ek mulaqaat mein nahi hota. It's takes much time to happen, abhi toh hum mile hai aur ek dusre ko achche se jaante bhi nahi. Aap mere baare mein kuch bhi nahi jaante,raman.

Raman -i know, ur name is ishita. 

Ishita -aur?? 

Raman -aur kya, this much is enough. 

Ishita -nahi raman, this much is not enough. Sirf naam janne se pyaar nahi hota. U should give sometime to ur feeling. 

Raman -what do u mean, my feelings r not genuine. 

Ishita -ofcourse hongi, but it's too early to decide anything. 

Raman -toh maine kab kaha aaj decide Karo. I am just saying that don't tell me someday that u like me as ur friend. Mujhe nahi banna tumhara dost. I want to be ur lover, ur husband. He said looking at her sending shivers down her nerve. 

Ishita had her coffee and said -bye raman. It's late. 

Raman -come let me drop u. 

Ishita -i will go myself, u can drop me till the bus stand if u want. 

Raman held her hand and said -its late, tumhe ghar drop kar deta hoon. 

Ishita -ghar dekhne ka excuse.

Raman smiled and said -may be, come with me. He said holding her hand and both went out. 

Ishita sat in his car and he start driving. She was looking outside when he said -toh what u study?? 

Ishita -main?? 

Raman -haan, tum. 

Ishita -main MBA kar rahi hoon. First year. 

Raman -and ur parent. 

Ishita -appa govt job mein hai aur amma housewife. 

Raman -good, main Dr raman Kumar bhalla, cardiologist by profession. Mere maa-papa oncologist hai. 

Ishita -i know. 

Raman -tumhe kaise pata?? 

Ishita -i searched about u. Aapne abroad padhayi ki hai. And u were very brilliant. Apne parent ko support se nahi balki apne bal par aapne yeh job li hai. 

Raman -i am impressed, u know many things about me. 

Ishita -ab kisi ladke ke saath baahar jaaungi, toh Itna toh pata rehna chahiye naa. 

Raman -matlab tum har ladke ke baare mein itni information rakhti ho. Kitne ladko ke saath date par gayi ho aise?? He asked making ishita glare him. 

Raman -mujhe koi problem nahi hai, bas general knowledge ke liye pucha. He said looking away. 

Ishita -u really don't have any problem?? 

Raman -matlab hai, thodi si. Matlab thodi jyada si. U know I am little jealous. Toh pucha, kitne ladkon ke saath date par gayi ho. How many have proposed u earlier. Kisi ko haan kaha kya, relationship mein thi kya tum??he asked all at once and she said -kuch jyada sawaal nahi puch rahe Aap?? Itne sawaal toh mere appa bhi nahi puchte mujh se.

Raman -haan toh he is not insecure ki tum koi dusre appa le aaogi. But I am insecure, what if u make someone else ur boyfriend. Toh mera sawaal  jaayaz hai. he said and ishita laughed hearing him. 

Ishita -u know raman, u r really cute. And innocent too. And u will be glad to know that I haven't dated anyone before u. I hardly talk to boys.this is my first time. Now can I ask, aap toh foreign mein the, aapki kitni girlfriend thi?? 

Raman -girlfriend,really.i went there to study. Itni padhayi hoti thi, ki ladki ke liye time ho nahi tha. But now I have much time to fall in love, to make someone mine. He said smiling making her blush. 

Soon they reached her house, he dropped her home and was going but called her and said -agar ab bharosha hai mujh par toh apna number de do. Ho sakta hai mera bhi mann kare tumse baat karne ka. 

Ishita smiled and gave him her number. He got happy and went. 

From next day, they start meeting everyday after her college, spending time together and then talking on phone. Raman always use to pamper her, showering his love on her, making her feel special. 

She too started loving him but was just not mouthing her feeling. 

One evening, Ishra met and ramam said -i will not meet u for next ten days. 

Ishita -kya hua, kuch problem hai kya?? 

Raman -actually ek seminar hai, ussi mein jaana hai. 

Ishita -dus din ke liye?? Isn't it too much. 

Raman -actually seminar ke baad, hamari training bhi hai. Papa le kar jaa rahe hai, mujhe aur kuch doctors ko. Papa saath mein rahenge toh phone bhi attend nahi kar paaunga, toh shayad baat bhi naa ho jaaye. U worried mat hona,ok.

Ishita -chod kar jaa rahen hai aur kehte hai worried mat hona. Yeh bhi koi karta hai. She said while her eyes got moist. 

Raman -arey ishita, jaan. U started crying. I will be back soon. 

Ishita -mat jao naa. How I will live without meeting u. 

Raman smiled and said -kahin tum mujhse pyaar toh nahi karne lagi?? 

Ishita -karne lagi hongi toh nahi jayenge??

Raman -nahi jaan, jaana toh padega. Papa ka order hai, toh apne dil ki feelings abhi dil mein rakho. Warna I can't go leaving u alone. 

Ishita hugged him and said -take care and come back soon. I will wait for u. 

Raman kissed her temple and said -i will be back soon. 

After that they spend sometime together and then went home. 

Next day, Raman went with his father and other colleagues. 

The next ten days were very hard for both ishita and Raman but more for ishita, as raman was busy in his work but she was free to misd him alot.

After ten long days, Raman finally came back and went to meet her outside her college. She was coming out of the college slowly and sadly when she saw him standing near his car with a bouquet of lilies. 

She smiled fully seeing him while he opened his arms for her. She ran to him and hugged him tight while he picked her in his arms and twirl her around. 

They hugged each other for long and ishita realised she is infront of her college. 

Ishita -raman chaliye yahan se. We will talk somewhere else. 

Raman nodded and he drove away. 

Ishita -take me somewhere, Jahan hum akele ho. I want to spend lone time with u .

Raman nodded and drove. 

After twenty minutes, they reach a place and raman said -come, yahan koi nahi hoga. 

Ishita came out and both settled on the bench in the lone park. 

Ishita hugged him tight again and said -i missed u so much, Raman. I missed u so much. 

Raman hugged her back and said -i missed u too, ishita. 

Ishita -i love u, Raman. I love u alot. She said closing her eyes making him shocked. 

Raman -kya kaha tumne?? 

Ishita -yes Raman, I love u alot. Itne din aapse dur reh kar jaana, how much I love u. 

Raman got up hearing her confession and picked ishita in his arms happily. He twirl her around smiling fully while she laughed seeing his reaction. 

Ishita -raman put me down.

Raman -no, itne lambe intezaar ke baad toh tumne I love u kaha hai. I am not going to put u down. 

Ishita caressed his hair and said -but mujhe chakker aa raha hai. 

Raman -abhi se,abhi toh maine kuch kiya bhi nahi. Abhi se chakkar. Test karun kya?? He said smiling naughtily. 

Ishita -shaitaan, u r too bad. She said to which he laughed and said -and u belong to this shaitaan. I love u, I love u, I love u jaan. Can't tell u how happy I am hearing ur love confession. I just love u alot. He was saying smiling making her smile too. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it.