Thanks for the PM dear
taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
A Sweet and Beautiful Teaser 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 48

Raman smiled fully hearing doctor's words and said in surprise -kya, pregnant. R u serious?? 

Dr smiled at his reaction and said -ofcourse Mr bhalla, why will I lie, ur wife is pregnant. He said making Raman go mad in happiness. He hugged the doctor happily and said -thanks doc, thanks alot. U know this is the best news anyone can give, mera aur ishita ka bachcha, OMG, I am not able to believe it, really hamara bachcha, doctor.he asked again only to get a nod from the doctor. 

He smiled fully and said -ishita ko pata hai, please don't say her, I will tell her, woh itni khush hogi, I can't tell u. She was waiting for our baby since long, OMG, I am just so happy. Just so so so happy, he said happily when doctor said -we haven't said her anything. She is waiting for u, go and give her the good news. Infact the best news. He said and Raman was going happily but stopped and asked -this pregnancy will not affect her adversely naa. I mean koi side effect toh nahi hoga naa. Aap keh rahe hai ki treatment continue nahi kar sakte. She will be fine naa. 

Doc -isse koi problem nahi hogi, infact this will help her overcome her miseries. See Mr bhalla, unke ghaav bhar rahe hai and now all she need is ur love and affection. Medicine ne toh kam kaam kiya hai aapki wife par,aapke pyaar ne jyada asar dikhaya hai. So I don't think koi problem hogi, balki yeh Naya experience, it will help Mrs bhalla too become alright. 

Raman -aur bachche ki mental health par koi problem?? 

Doc -nothing like that, Mr bhalla. Ur wife is not mad since birth. It's the situation which made her like this. Ur baby will be all fine, he said making Raman smile fully. 

He reached to her room and saw her laying on the bed closing her eyes. He went to her happily and caressed her face lovingly. He then bend and pecked her temple. She opened her eyes feeling his touch and said -achcha hua raman Aap aa gaye?? Mujhe kya hua hai, why I am here. Main marne wali toh nahi hoon naa?? 

Raman smiled and said -nahi jaan, infact u r going to give birth to a new life. He said while ishita look at him all confused.

Raman -nahi samjhi?? He asked to which ishita nodded in no. 

Raman -arey buddhu, u r going to be mumma, tumhara babu aane wala hai. Hamara baby hai tumhare tummy mein. He said smiling making ishita surprised to no end. 

Ishita -kya, sachchi raman. Sachchi mein hamara baby aane wala hai, woh sachchi mein mere petu mein hai. She said all excited to which Raman nodded. 

She got excited hearing this and said -wow, kitni achchi news hai raman.mera babu aane wala hai, Raman woh bahut sundar hoga naa, ekdum chota saa, cute saa. 

Raman smiled and nodded in yes. 

Ishita -hum naa usse bahut pyaar karenge, usse chod kar maarenge nahi kabhi. Naa raman, hum apne babu ko akela nahi chodenge. Warna usse bhi sab torture karenge like the way all tortured me. Amma -appa Mar gaye, toh mami aur nidhi mujhe bahut torture karte the. We will not die, Raman. OK. We will take care of our baby, hum amma-appa ko tarah marenge nahi. She was saying while her eyes were moist remembering her painful past. 

Raman wrapped her in his arms and said hugging her -yes jaan,we will never leave our babu on other's mercy. Maine bhi bahut dukh uthaye hai, hum apne bachche ko koi dukh nahi hone denge, we will always love him and take care of him. Tum khush ho naa?? 

Ishita nodded in yes and said -bahut, aap?? 

Raman kissed her hand and said -bahut se bhi bahut jyada. I love u alot and this new happiness has added a new chapter in our love story. I love u, meri jaan. Tumne mujhe duniya ki har khushi di hai. Tumne mujhe pathar se insaan banaya aur ab papa banane jaa rahi ho. I really don't care tum thik ho yaa naa ho. All I care, that u always stay close to me. Very close to me. He said and hugged her tight. She too hugged him tight. 

Both stay in same position for sometime and then ishita said -lets go home, I wanna share this news with everyone else. Yeh log mujhe jaane denge naa. 

Raman nodded and said -ofcourse, why not. Chalo ghar chalte hai but pehle come and meet the doctor. He will give u the necessary instruction. 

Ishita nodded and both went to doctor's cabin. Dr greeted and congratulated them. 

Ishra sat in front of him and Dr said -see Mrs bhalla, ab aapko bahut careful rehna hoga. No jumping, no running, only walking that too slowly. U have to eat lots of healthy food and take good care of urself. Roz subah morning walk kijiye but not alone,mr bhalla ke saath.walk on the green grass bare foot and always smile. Sad nahi hona hai warna baby bhi sad ho jayega. Woh sab khaiyega joh aapka mann kare khaane ka. Don't keep it in ur heart, and Mr bhalla. Try to spend maximum time with ur wife, don't leave her alone. Just be with her, this experience is too new for her and also this pain, so just be with her. Beside her. OK. He said to which ishra nodded. He prescribed medicine for ishita and finally ishra went to their home. 

Ishra reach home and ishita was going fastly when Raman said -jaan, slowly. Remember naa, what doctor said. 

Ishita nodded and start walking slowly. Very slowly she walked towards kitchen and stood there shaking slowly. 

All saw her and went to her. 

Laajo -kya hua tha, beta. Tu thik hai naa. 

Ishita nodded in yes and said happily -koi aane wala hai. 

All helps look at her and asked, kaun?? 

Ishita -mere petu mein koi hai. She said smiling while all look at each other .

Ishita -nahi samjhi, buddhu chachi, mere tummy mein baby aa gaya hai. Aapko pata hai, doctor ne raman ko bataya ki mere tummy mein baby hai. She said happily making everyone pleasantly surprised. 

All rounded her hearing to her and start hugging her congratulating her.

Laajo chachi -badhayi ho beta, finally u r getting what u were craving for long. Tujhe chahiye tha naa chotu baby .

Ishita -haan chachi, aur doctor ne kaha ki mujhe bahut saara khana khana hoga, jisse mujhe bahut healthy saa baby ho. Aap naa chachi, mujhe bahut saara khana dena. Main saara kha jaungi. Phir naa mujhe cute saa baby milega. She was go on saying while everyone was smiling hearing her cute antics. 

Laajo -tu baith yahan main abhi aati hoon, she said and went inside. 

Ishita -lagta hai chachi khana lene gayi hai. Jyada saa laana, mujhe bahut khana khana hai. 

Raman came inside and was seeing ishita talking to everyone happily when laajo chachi came out with few red chillies. 

Ishita -yeh nahi khaungi main, it's very bad in taste. She was saying when laajo chachi called raman and made him sit next to ishita. 

She take rounds around them with the chillies and said -aap dono ki khushiyon ki kisi ki nazar naa lage. Bhagwaan Aap dono ko hamesha khush rakhen. She said and went to burn the chillies while ishita made a grumpy face. 

After sometime, laajo chachi came and Raman said -thank u chachi for always being a guardian to us. But ab aapki responsibilty aur badh gayi hai. U have to take more care of ishita and our baby. 

Laajo -aap pareshan mat hoiye, sahab. We all r here for ishita beta and ur baby. Unko kuch nahi hoga. 

Raman -thank u chachi, he was saying when ishita said -main muh phoola kar baithi hoon aur koi meri taraf dekh bhi nahi raha hai .and they r saying that they will take care of me. Dekho babu, sab kitne jhoothe hai. Koi nahi I will take care of u. Tumhe bhookhu lagi hai naa,but koi puch hi nahi raha. Chachi brought chillies for us to eat. Koi nahi, wait I will bring something for u. She was talking to herself making all smile. 

Laajo -tum baitho, I am bringing food for u. Bolo, kya Khaogi??

Ishita thought for a while and said -aloo ki sabji aur roti. 

Laajo -bas aur kuch?? 

Ishita-aur ice cream. 

Laajo-aur kuch?? 

Ishita thought for a while and said -aur kheer. 

Laajo chachi smiled and said -aur?? 

Ishita -jitna bhi hai sab le aao, I am very hungry. She said and laajo chachi went to bring food for her while she was waiting for her food anxiously. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb awesome update 
Love ishra 
Continue soon
N
Thanks for the pm

-TWINKLE 
Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful update 
Update soon
sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Super update
Thanks for the pm and update soon
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Ishra r soo happy n excited knowing about their baby arrival.
Dr assured raman n instructed ishu to take care of herself.
Ishu is so cute..Loved her cute antics.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanx for d pm dii:)
myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Superb update Di...
Raman was on cloud nine hearing the best news...
He couldn't hold his happiness and hugged doctor thanking him..
He made sure that Ishita and the baby would be alright...
He broke the good news to Ishita..
Ishita was surprised and happy...
Later they went to home after meeting doctor...
Ishita is cute...
Helps were happy after hearing about the baby...
Plz update soon...
Thank you...
Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome 
ishra happy that they going to a baby
ishu antics so amazing 
helps are also happy for ishra