Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: NishitaRahman

Mindblowing part.love the part.thanks for pm.love AR.beautiful outstanding story.eagerly waiting for the next part❤️

Thanks Nishi...
Glad u love and enjoy the part...
Keep reading and loving...
Take care :)
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: blessed4

Very beautiful written.

Thanks dear...
Take care :)
RihooHaws thumbnail

Hawas Ke Pal
An AR Mini SS
Part 6

With a smile on her lips, Riddhima stood outside the river cafe' as she was re-living the moments she spend with Armaan in last few days... It has been two week and Armaan make her believe that it was the most beautiful days of her life till date... 

Armaan never leave a chance to make her feel love and wanted in a blissful way, no lust just only pure love were being shower... Riddhima felt that, she was living a dream but Armaan by her side, he never let her just dream but live the moments to the fullest... 

After years, Riddhima was living like she used to live in old days... It wasn't like she was forbidden to leave the pub but being release from attending other customers other than Armaan, know she get more free time she ever thought she would get being in such a place... 

Riddhima knows Armaan wouldn't like her to thank him but every day, after waking up or going back to sleep, she never miss to thank god and him for changing her life to a beautiful future... The life she is living now, it was because of them and no one needs to know that how she thank them for it... 

It seems like she has live all those days and months she miss being in that hell, Armaan has manage to make her see the whole country which she never know such places exists till date... Riddhima was over the moon but still she has insecure which was making her hold from confessing to him... 

She knows Armaan wouldn't let Rakesh get suspense or doubt on them, but till she fear that what if Rakesh find about them from someone... She never want Armaan to face any problem due to her so they decide that they would go out once a day and if Armaan wants to spend time with her, they could meet in the pub... 

Armaan totally understand her point of view so he agree with her but it was decide that she wouldn't stop him from doing anything for her or them whenever they go out... From last two weeks, Armaan has manage to take her to most beautiful and not to forget, romantic places she has ever visit in her life... 

He has manage to arrange for several dates, sometimes it would be breakfast... Sometimes lunch or dinner as week days, he wouldn't get much time unless he get some spare time from work if he don't have meetings schedule... 

As Armaan has got free from work a little early today, he has take her out in evening and there she stood waiting for him as he has gone inside to check if they could get a table... Riddhima stood outside, enjoying the atmosphere and remembering the days spend with him... 

Riddhima was lost the day when Armaan took her to one of the place where she hasn't been all these years being in the country... She was hoping to be just spend alone time so she request Armaan that she only wish to be with him, no special arrangement should be done like every other time...

Armaan accept her request and after dinner, he took her so she could spend the rest of the night with him the way she likes without any special arrangement... Smile spread on her lips as she remember that particular day and her love for him, increased up to many more folds because he manage to give her that small request... 

FLASHBACK START,
FEW DAYS BACK

Riddhima was just surprise when Armaan stop the car near the tallest tower in the City, she wasn't expecting him to take her there because she heard a lot that the whole country see from the top floor... So she do wish come to the place with love of her life and unknown to this small wish of her, Armaan has manage to fulfilled it before she voice it to him... 

Armaan smile seeing her expression, he knew it would be her reaction so letting her digest the fact they are truly in that place, he lead her inside as they took the elevator to the top floor... The moment Armaan took her out to the floor, letting her witness the lighten city, Riddhima just got lost in the sight... 

Without letting her eyelashes blink, she let it move around the view around them as she capture every single place through her eyes in her heart... Surprise expression were replace with beautiful smile, sparkle in her eyes as she capture their surrounding... 
'Wow...' Riddhima said...

She was so lost, she didn't realized that Armaan was left behind to admire her which he had been doing all night the moment he saw her in that white turtleneck sleeveless top and dark grey skirt which end up her knee with those colorful high heels sandals... 

Like always she has let her hair loose with small earrings, a bracelet adore on her left wrist with ring in both hand... Eyeliner and lips gloss only make up so her natural beauty wouldn't hide behind those powder which isn't needed... 

RIDDHIMA'S DRESS 

When Riddhima finally was able to believe that she was truly there, that too with the person she loves, she turn around to thank him for bringing her there... It was than Riddhima realized that Armaan intense gaze were on her which make her cheeks color change... 

Being shy plus happy that he choose a place like this, the empire state building where they could see the whole city, she just wanted to thank him so she move closed to him and hugs him, breaking his trace... Armaan got startled with her sudden hug but never the less he hugs her knowing it was her way of thanking him for whatever small or big thing he do for her, for them... 

They stood like that for sometimes in each other arms, when Riddhima didn't break the hug it was Armaan who did as he move towards the parapet so they could enjoy the view together... Armaan knows how much Riddhima love the view, so he just wanted to be with her at this moment... 

Making Riddhima stand in front of him as he stood behind her, putting his both hands on the parapet... Riddhima was cage in between his arms as they look ahead to the city lighten at this time of the night... Different colors lighten and it was looking beautiful with the dark sky above, no moon or stars to give lights to the night... 

Armaan felt that Riddhima would want to tell him what she thinks about the place, he had seen the sparkle in her eyes when she look towards him when she make herself believe that they were truly in the tower, that too with him by her side... She just need a little push like every other time, to speak out what's in her heart... 
'Baby, u can tell anything u wish to share with ur partner...' Armaan said breaking the silent...

Riddhima couldn't help but smile hearing his words, he always manage to read her unspoken words and that is one thing she adore about him so much... She still feel scared to open her heart in front of him but Armaan make things easy for her so she could speak without any hesitate... 
'Years before, I always wish to goes these romantic places with whoever would be my partner or husband... I know it would sounds stupid or silly but I always wish like any other normal girl... I used to dream I will do this and that place but...' Riddhima stop and turn around facing him... 

Armaan let her face him but didn't move himself or his hands from parapet, Riddhima let her back rest on parapet as they look at each other... Seeing Armaan expression, she knew he was waiting for her to continue and let out everything in her heart... 
'Mujhe nehi pata, maine aisa kya kiya mujhe aap mile jo meri woh har wish pura kar rahe ho... Maine aapse kaha bhi nehi lekin aap mujhe bohot acche se jaan gaye ho yeh kuch hafton mein... Maine socha nehi tha, mujhe yeh life milenge lekin aapne possible kardi yeh jaante huve bhi mere paas aapko dene ke liye kuch bhi nehi hai...' Riddhima said looking down not being able to look in his eyes for long... 
'Tum aisa kyun sochte ho Riddhima, mujhe tumse kuch chahiyeh bhi nehi siwai pyar ke aur main jaanta hun, tohda waqt lagega tumhe apna pyar izhar karne mein... Aur mein issi mein khush hun, tumhare dil mein mere liye ehsaas hai... Isse zyada aur kiya chahiyeh kissi koh jisse woh pyar karta hai...' Armaan said waiting for her to look towards him... 
'Armaan, I know har ladkon ke tarah aap bhi yehi chaahenge apne hone wale biwi, sirf usko apne jism aur soul de... Meri jism toh...' Riddhima stop not being to complete her sentence... 
'Look at me Riddhima...' Armaan said cupping her face... 

Riddhima closed her eyes when Armaan hold her face in his palms, tears leak from her eyes with her hands automatically move on his shirt holding it in her fist... Armaan wipes her tears with his thumbs and care her cheeks softly, waiting for her to open her beautiful orbs... 

Armaan knows all these matter to a girl like her because she has her own dream and wish, she build for her future with the person she would spend rest of her life... Like every other girl, she would want to give her soul and body to her life partner or husband... 

So it is a huge thing to her and he totally can understand what she was thinking but no one, not even he can blame her or any girl who is in her place because a girl would never want to live a life which isn't less than a hell for them... 
'Jaan, jo bhi tumhare saath huva usmein tumhari galati nehi hai... Tum kissi ki shikar hogaye, usmein na koi aur tumhe blame kar sakte hai na main khud blame karunga... Tumhare marzi ke bina apni jism khoya hai, cheen gayi thi tumse woh... Iska yeh matlab nehi na tum kissi aur ki layak nahi ho... Main tumhari jism se nehi, tumse pyar karta hun... Toh kiya huva mujhe yeh moka pehle nehi mila, lekin main isbaat ka guarantee deta hun tumhe, main aahiri ladka zarur hun jo tumhe aise claim karunga jaise ek pati, patni koh kare...' Armaan said moving closed to her, letting their bodies touch still with her hands holding on his shirt... 
'Dhuniya wale bhulne nehi denge yeh baat...' Riddhima said... 
'I know yeh bhulna bohot mushkil hoga jaan, main kahunga bhi nehi bhul jao lekin pehle khud toh yeh baat koh peeche chod doh... Dhuniya walon ka kiya hai, kuch din is baat koh chedenge phir koi aur topic milenge toh usmein busy hojaenge... Bas tum baaki sab bhuljao aur itna yaad rakho, there is someone who loves you and that someone is standing here, in front of you... Holding his arms open to take you away from the hell and give you a happy, bright future with lot's of love... I love you, no matter what...' Armaan said still looking at her face... 

Hearing those words, Riddhima open her eyes looking in to his orbs which shows unconditional love... When she look deep down in his eyes as if searching for her answer, understanding the look through her eyes, he blink his eyes to let her know she heard the truth and he means it... 

To let her believe, Armaan just place his lips on her forehead, lingering it there as he pour his love through that kiss he affectionately gave... Once again Riddhima eyes got closed as her heart warm up with love, her heart miss a beat before it started to beat back normally believing the reality of her life... 

Armaan move out and look at her face which has a small smile playing on her tempting lips, to light the atmosphere he thought to divert her mind from the topic which they had been talking a second ago... He knows she was about to tell him a fantasy of her life which she would want to share with her partner or husband but it was forgotten as it take another turn... 
'Anyways my love, what were you going to say before, hmm...' Armaan asked as he care her cheek softly... 

Riddhima open her eyes as Armaan suddenly question, it took her sometimes to remember about what he was asking but than she realized the topic take another turn leaving the main point... It make her cheeks turn to crimson remember what she was thinking, she lower her eyelashes not being able to look in his eyes... 

Armaan smile seeing her shyness, she was never like this because he has seen her bold attire but change of their relationship, it had come out her shy side which is only witness by him, no other man... Armaan knows, he is the only man in her life who she has accepted from her heart after her father...

It makes him happy that he got that affect on her to make her melt and turn red, be it by his mare touch or intense gaze... He just love to see her flush face and reason behind it because it shows that he had manage to make a special place in her heart where few people could reached... 
'So wouldn't you tell me about your fantasy...???' Armaan asked trying to look at her eyes...
'Armaan...' Riddhima just whisper his name as her cheeks turn to dark shades... 
'Yes love, I m all ears...' Armaan said as his eyes were focus on her face... 

Riddhima pull her lower lips in between her teethes, trying to hold her smile and blush but her expression were clearly shown as it gave out to him showing how she wish to but wasn't able to speak what's in her heart... Armaan couldn't help but smile at her cute and adorable expression which stole his heart once again... 
'Don't do that or else I will eat u...' Armaan said pulling her lips out with his thumb moving on her lower lips... 

Riddhima look at him shockingly because Armaan never say such things, Armaan smirk seeing her expression and move his face closed to her as she gasp feeling his hot breath on her face... His one hand move on her neck holding their face closed, other hand move sensually on her bare arms making her shiver with his touch... 
'You know, even I have this fantasy which I wanted to share with the girl I love and wants to spend my life with so, basically its our fantasy... Baby, I want to fulfilled all your wishes and fantasies before you speak it in front of me... Being my fantasy too, I don't think I need permission to fulfilled it, do I...???' Armaan asked locking his eyes with her, as he care his thumb on her cheek... 

Riddhima eyes twinkle with happiness hearing this, she thought it would be silly or stupid but knowing it might be a normal thing for any person to have such fantasy or wish to steal a romantic moment with their partners, she just let him lead her to follow with him... 
'I would be the luckiest person if I get to make this moment memorable for us in future... I always wish to come this place with my partner or lover and because of you darling, I got to fulfilled it... Also I wanted to share a deep passionate kiss with the person, to promise her that I would love her till my last breath and heartbeat... I m glad to know, it's one of your fantasy as well... It would be my pleasure to seal this moment with a kiss which we will remember rest of our lives...' Armaan whisper before placing his lips on her... 

Riddhima smile to the kiss as Armaan softly sucks her lower lips, she respond equally as they deep the kiss and as Armaan mention, they seal the moment, promising to love and be with each other to build a happy life with as they hold each other strong in their embrace... 

FLASHBACK END 

After talking to the manager, Armaan came out from the cafe' to see Riddhima standing near the railing... He stop on the spot seeing her lost expression, the smile playing on her lips told him that she must be thinking about them... 

Armaan couldn't help but admire the beauty as she was looking beautiful in that simple cream black sleeve dress which has a deep neck and end up her thigh with a red cloth cross around right shoulder with a knot to hold it on back, hiding her legs till knee... Her hair were pull in to a side braid bun for a change, long earrings, minimum make up and black high heels to match the dress...

RIDDHIMA'S DRESS

She was looking towards the sky as evening ray were giving a shine to her skin, making her glow... He just couldn't stop his heart to capture the beauty and he was amaze by himself that he never get bored staring at her for hours... 

Every time, it feels he is seeing her for the first time... Her one glimpse, make his heart race faster and breath hitched... He never thought, anyone would get that power to play with his sense unless the first day he saw her in the pub... 

He was still under the inflation not knowing what was happening to him until he realized that he was crazily and deeply in love with this girl and today, he felt proud of himself for choosing this girl, who is no less than a gem, who came to spread the shine in his life... 

He was happy to see that smile on her lips, he had seen how days by days she was getting comfortable with him but he was amaze to see this new side of her... She used to be very bold but after he confess his love, he had witness the shy side which make him fall for her all over again... 

He never thought this side exist but he knows Riddhima enjoy every moments they spend together... The way she look towards him, smile whenever he do something for her, it give him the positive vibes that she was slowly accepting the change in her life... 

Armaan knows still she hasn't tell him the full truth behind her working for Rakesh, but he knows soon she would tell him because he has manage to win her trust in two week of their togetherness... Armaan knows it would take Riddhima sometimes but than only Armaan could do anything else to free her from Rakesh... 

That is the reason that he was spending as much time as he could with her, so Riddhima open up with him giving him full story about her past so he get a clue against Rakesh to play his next move... So he was just waiting for the day, Riddhima would tell him about her helplessness that she decide to work for him... 

Armaan trace was broke when he heard the manager calling him, he look around and nod his head before looking back to Riddhima... He move towards her which catch her attention and smile as she stood with her back towards the railing... 
'Mere baare mein soch rahe ho...???' Armaan asked holding her arms... 
'Aapko aisa kyun lagta hai, main hamesha aapke baare mein sochti hun...' Riddhima asked playfully seeing his expression...
'Matlab mere baare mein nehi soch rahi...???' Armaan asked with a smirk... 
'Shayad...' Riddhima said pressing her lips... 
'Saaf saaf dikh raha hai tumhare chehre pe, tum mere hi baare mein soch rahe ho...' Armaan said...
'Toh puchne ka kiya matlab...???' Riddhima asked...
'Bas yehi dekhna chahta tha, tum sach bol paati ho ya nehi...' Armaan said... 
'Dekh liya, ab kuch khilaenge ya, yaha se waapas chalna hai...???' Riddhima said changing the topic... 
'Aise kaise waapas chalenge, our evening just started darling... Let's go, table is ready...' Armaan said forwarding his arms to hold her, like a gentlemen... 

Riddhima smile and hold his arm, as he leads her inside... The manager came to welcome them when Armaan enter with her, he leads them to a table which was near the window which shows the side of bridge from the view... Manager left them to make themselves comfortable before the waiter comes to take their order... 

Armaan pull a chair for her and than took the chair in front of her, Riddhima was looking outside as the waiter came and Armaan started to place the order as he was familiar with her taste by now... Also Riddhima don't mind him ordering for her, she look at Armaan as his mobile ring...

Waiter left by than so Armaan answer the call as Riddhima just, admiring the Greek God, who came her life like an Angel... Every day he has manage to make her fall in love with him all over again but still she wasn't able to confess those three words... 

Still some where in corner of her heart, she has this fear that what will Rakesh do if he get to know about them... She don't want due to her, anyone face problem specially Armaan and her sister... As it make her remind of her only sibling, she couldn't help as the tears form in her eyes... 

Riddhima quickly hold herself without letting those tears fall from her eyes because she knows Armaan would question and she wasn't sure that she could tell him yet about the deal which happen between her and Rakesh, years ago... 

Only she didn't know Armaan has already seen when she move her gaze away and try her best to hide those tears but being in the call, he couldn't question but he manage to get hold of her hand which was on the table, making her look towards giving him a watery smile... 

Armaan asked through eyes what happen but Riddhima just shake her head, bursting it off as if it was nothing... She smile to let him know she is just fine and press his hand to let him, how bless she is to have him in her life with him by her side... 

When Armaan continue to talk, Riddhima move her gaze on their hands... He slowly care her hand making Riddhima smile that how he always manage to make her feel love by his single touch... Ending the call, Armaan pull her hand softly to catch her attention... 
'Oye, kiya huva...' Armaan asked...
'Mujhe kiya hona hai...' Riddhima asked...
'Are you sure...???' Armaan asked... 
'Jab tak aap mere saath ho, kuch bhi galat ho sakte hai kiya...' Riddhima asked... 
'Not a chance...' Armaan said flashing his dimple...
'Toh phir, anyways mujhe yaha le aakar, kisse baat karne mein busy ho...' Riddhima said to divert his mind... 

It did work as he excitedly tell Riddhima about the project he had been working... He was excited because it would give him a chance to go back to his home country, India but as the project isn't complete and presentation were to take place before they get to know the result, he was doing his best win it... 

Riddhima was happy for him as he talk about the project as well how excited he is for it because if he could get it, he would get a chance to go back to India for few months... Riddhima just sit, listening to him and being happy for him to see his excitement... 

Only she didn't know why Armaan was so eager to get the project, it surely wasn't the only reason that he could get a chance to visit India... Armaan has already plan something else and he was waiting for the right time to reveal it to her because he knows, it would be very surprising for her to know the real reason behind his hard work... 

HOURS LATER,
@NIGHT

Armaan walk in the Mansion being happy with the time he spend with his girl, he was whistling a tune like he had been doing from last few days unknowingly whenever he is happy after being with Riddhima... Her smile make his heart warm up and the result it his smile not leave from his face either...

Being lost thinking about Riddhima, Armaan move towards the stairs but stop as he saw his mother coming down... Anjana gave him a bright smile seeing her son but Armaan just look away as he move to side letting her get down so he could go to his room... 

The moment Anjana came down, Armaan try to move past her but she hold his hand stopping him... It has been weeks that Armaan talk to her or even look at her the way he used to do whenever he come home from work... She knows the reason but thought, with the time he would forget and move on but she was so wrong... 
'Armaan...' Anjana call seeing his ignorance... 
'Yes Mrs. Anjana Ashwin Mallik...' Armaan said not looking at her...
'Ab tum mujhe meri naam se bhulaenge...???' Anjana asked...
'Jab humhare beech koi rishta hi nehi hai toh naam se bhulana behtar hoga, right...???' Armaan said...
'Aise kyun bol rahe ho, main tumhare ma...' Anjana was cut by him...
'Ma...??? Matlab bhi jaante ho is shab ki...??? Maine toh suna tha, ma apne bacchon ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte hai... Nehi socha tha itna ghir sakte hai...' Armaan said looking at her...
'Armaan...' Anjana scream as she let go off his hand as if it burn... 
'Chillaiyye mat Mrs. Mallik... Mr. Mallik aapke harkat koh nazar andaz kar sakte hai lekin main nehi... Aapne mera barosa tohda hai aur jab barosa tut jaate toh phirse karna bohot mushkil hota hai... Aur main jaanta hun, aapko koi pachtava nehi hai apne harkat se... Issiliye behtar yehi hoga, aap mujhse dur rahe...' Armaan said turning back to leave... 

Unknown to them, Ashwin witness the scene, Armaan left without saying another word where else Anjana stood like a statue. not understand what-else to say... She never thought his own son would hate her so much but like he said, she has no regret of whatever she has done in her life... 

When Armaan left from their eye sight, Anjana turn to face Ashwin, he was looking towards the stairs were Armaan was a while ago... Seeing his expression, Anjana knew that he had seen every single thing happen between son and mother... 

Controlling her tears because whatever she do, still she loves her son too much to be treated like that... His change of behavior was hurting her but she was killed inside after hearing his words tonight... Also his hatred break her from inside but she wouldn't ever show it to anyone else, even not to her husband... 

So not wishing to face Ashwin at the moment knowing it was her fault still she has not regret. Anjana thought to leave without letting Ashwin speak... She knows Ashwin was only bearing her because of their son, he didn't wish Armaan to know about her character and neither do Anjana want her son to know about it... 
'Aaj tak main tumhe issiliye bardast kar raha hun kyunki mujhe apne bete koh dard nehi dena... Lekin aaj tumhare wajahse mere bete koh bohot dukh huva hai... Sahi kaha Armaan ne, tumhe toh pachtava hi nehi hai apne karmon ka... Lekin dekha tumne, iske saza mil rahi hai tujhe aaj... Jis bacche ke liye humne apne rishton koh aaj tak nibate aaye ho, wohi ab tumhari shakal tak dekhne pasand nehi karte...' Ashwin said... 

Ashwin left without saying anything more, he knows Anjana was already very hurt by their son behavior but it was necessary for her to know whats right and wrong... For Armaan, they were trying their best to act normal with each other but their frustration and hatred come out how hard they try to act like normal parents... 

Meanwhile in Armaan room, he just throw his coat in anger and sit on the bed, hiding his face in palm... He didn't like to talk his mother rudely but he wasn't able to forget how she had been betraying, not only his father but him too... 

Just few minutes ago, he was happy to be with the girl he loves but the moment he enter the house, he started to feel suffocation... That is the reason that he comes late and leave earlier but he knows, there was no way to ignore his mother every day because they are meant to come face to face living under same roof... 

Thinking why his mother was doing it when girls like Riddhima was wishing to live a normal happy life... Remembering about Riddhima, Armaan was thinking to tell his father about her as he had been thinking about something huge... 

Armaan knows his father wouldn't ever stop him from doing anything which is good for someone but that someone is now a part of his life so he wants Ashwin to be aware of her life before he finds out anything related to her from anyone else... 

Armaan was thinking how to break the news to his father,  he don't want him to think anything bad about Riddhima... His heart says that his father would accept but his mind says, he might object... Still Armaan was willing to make his father aware of the happening in his life... 

Only he wasn't sure how to break it because after knowing about his mother character, he was sure that his father wouldn't be expecting him to go out and find a girl like Riddhima... Reason's are poll aparts of her and his mother for being in such character but he knows, it would be hard to make the other see through both side of the mirror... 

Still Armaan was willing to face it and he has promise not to break Riddhima trust so he was willing to go against his father on this matter... He wasn't hoping for any support from his mother because he knows whatever she had been doing his back, still she do loves him too much for him to choose a path which might break him in future if it didn't work in his favor... 

So thinking today or tomorrow, his father has right to know about what's happening in his son life, he was ready to break the news whenever he get the perfect opportunity... To be frank, he didn't wish his mother to know anything going on in his life because that day, he felt he has lost everything which hold the relation between him and his mother after knowing her truth... 

Deciding he will talk to his father soon, Armaan stood up to get a shower and hit the bed because he was tired after a long day... Unaware that his father has been watching him from few minutes as he has come behind him, Armaan move to the wardrobe to take his cloth but was interrupt by a knock... 

Thinking who it might be at this time, he turn to see his father waiting for permission to enter his son room... It's not that he needed but to respect his privacy, they maintain the manners which hold a respect for the other... 
'Dad...???' Armaan asked as he was the least person he expected at this time...
'Yes son, can I have a word with you...???' Ashwin asked moving inside...
'Sure dad...' Armaan said moving back as Aswhin move to the couch which was kept on right side of the room...
'Come, sit...' Ashwin said, inviting him to sit with him... 

Giving a small warm smile, Armaan sit next to his father but didn't dare to look at him... Ashwin also didn't utter a word for a moment as he try to read his son expression but it hold too much emotions at the moment, he was little confused not understanding what's going in his heart and mind...

When Armaan didn't asked him what he want to talk about or neither look at his side, Ashwin just let a sigh making himself ready to have a father son conversation after weeks... Before he leaves out of country for work, they had come to the terms that he is aware of his mother true face... 

How much he didn't like Anjana behavior, still she is the one he had love in his whole life and most importantly, she is the mother of his child... He still don't understand till date that what make Anjana take such a step in her life that she didn't care about their little family any longer... 

True he was busy with the business but he never thought Anjana would let other man's in her life just because he wasn't able to give all his time to her but whatever he was doing, it was for her and their son... He felt so much anger but for their son, he kept quiet... 
'Son, I know u are very hurt about your mom but...' Ashwin said but was cut by Armaan...
'Please dad, mujhe uss baare mein kuch nehi sunna, na kehna...' Armaan said...
'I know tum abhi bohot gusse mein ho, lekin yeh sach toh nehi badal sakte na ki woh tumhare mom hai...' Ashwi said...
'Please dad, mujhe yeh samajh nehi aa raha aap isbaat koh lekar itna shaant kaise reh sakte ho... I mean she is your wife and woh aapke kamre mein, kissi aur ke...' Armaan said but stop not being able to complete his sentence... 

He look towards his dad for a second and seeing his expression, something hit badly showing the truth behind his father silence all these days, months or maybe years... He could clearly see pain and hurt in his eyes, he was amaze to know how could his dad do this...
'Mere liye aap...' Armaan just couldn't complete his sentence... 
'I love you so much son and I know tum yeh baat kabhi bardast nehi kar sakte because u love your mom too deary to believe any kind words against her character...' Ashwin said...
'But dad...' Armaan said but Ashwin cut him...
'Armaan, maine yeh baat tumse issiliye nehi chupaya just because it will hurt you... Jaise woh tumhare mom hai, mera bhi kuch lagta haina... Haan yeh baat sahi hai, shayad main usse khush nehi depaya, issiliyeh usse dusron ke sahare ke zarurat padgaye...' Ashwin said...
'Still dad, this is not done na... Aapke saath khush nehi thi toh chod kyun nehi dete...' Armaan said...
'Armaan, tumhe yeh baat chupa nehi haina... Tumhare nanaji ne apna property aur business hum dono ke naam kiya tha... Aur tumhare mom koh toh hamesha se hi aish aur araam mein jeene ki aadat hai... Issiliyeh woh khud nehi chahti hum alag ho aur main bhi nehi chahte kyunki woh mujhse pyar kare ya na kare, main aaj bhi usse utna pyar karta hun jitna pehle karta aaya hun... Shayad tum abhi yeh baat nehi samjhenge, lekin jis din tumhe pyar hoga, mujhe pura yakeen hai tum zarur samjhenge...' Ashwin said... 

Ashwin patted Armaan back softly and stood up hoping that his son would think about whatever he said... Armaan very well understood his father condition because even he was in similar situation but reason was different of their respective partners... 
'Dad...' Armaan call him before he could move a step to leave...
'Yes son...' Ashwin asked looking at him... 
'Actually I need to talk you...' Armaan said as he stood up, facing him... 
'I think we could do that tomorrow...' Ashwin said...
'No dad, I think this would be the best moment...' Armaan said...

Seeing the seriousness in his voice, Ashwin sit back waiting for him to tell him what's so important that they can't wait for another night... Armaan sit back and hold his father hand, first time in his life he was nervous but he just want to get over with it tonight before taking the next step to secure Riddhima life... 
'Kiya huva Armaan...???' Ashwin asked...
'Dad, main aapke baat samajh raha hun kyunki main bhi kissi se bohot zyada pyar karta hun...' Armaan said...
'Sach...???' Ashwin asked...
'Haan dad, lekin shayad aapko woh accha nehi lagegi...' Armaan said...
'Kyun nehi, mere bete ne pasand kiya hai... Toh accha kyun nehi hoge...???' Ashwin asked...
'Kyunki woh dusron ke nazar mein mom ke tarah hai...' Armaan said looking at Ashwin...
'Matlab...???' Ashwin asked...
'Matlab dad, woh aise jhaga se hai jaha ladkiyon koh khilane ka tarah use karte hai... She is force to be in such place where guys go to fulfilled their desire...' Armaan said as he wait for Ashwin reaction...

Ashwin kept staring at him, not believing his ears... His son love a girl knowing that from which background she is and it doesn't matter to him... He knows that his son is one of the best that any parent would wish to have in their life but he never thought, he would respect girls this intense that it doesn't matter to him from where she come from because every girl is equal to him...

Ashwin know what people think of those girls but even he believe that, it's not their fault that they are force in to the business which a girl wouldn't do being her right sense... Today, he felt proud of his son that how he was willing to give a happy life to girl, who must have accept her life the way it was going now...
'Dad...???' Armaan called him seeing his blank expression...
'She is a prosti...' Ashwin said but stop seeing Armaan expression... 
'Haan dad but she was force to be in the business, uske saath bohot galat huva hai aur main usse uss narak se bachana chahta hun... Main sabko toh nehi bacha sakte dad lekin apne pyar ko toh bachane ki koshish kar sakta hun na...???' Armaan said... 
'Armaan, u r old and mature enough to know what's right and wrong in life... I m so proud of you son that u r willing to stand for your love... Yes, it doesn't matter about her past if u truly love her but don't forget it because in coming days, u both had to face so much with your decision...' Ashwin said...
'Uske liye main koi bhi mushkil se saamna karne ke liye tayyar hun dad, I just want her in my life...' Armaan said...
'I m sure, she would be most amazing girl in this world if my son loves her so deeply...' Ashwin said patting his hand which he was holding his other hand... 
'Main aapse zarur milwaunga dad, aap khud dekhlena...' Armaan said...
'Sure son, mujhe koi problem nehi hai but let me tell you one thing... Never hurt her baccha, aise ladkiyon koh kissi pe phirse barosa karna bohot mushkil hoga... Jab woh uss kaam ke liye force kiya gaya hai, toh uske barosa bhi logo pe utar jaenge... Aur tum usse dil se apna maante hai toh, kuch bhi ho... Uske barosa dubara tutne mat dena, aur jo bhi tumne socha hai kaise usse waha se nikalenge, main tumhara saath dunga...' Ashwin said...
'Thanks dad, mujhe aur mere pyar koh samajhne ke liye...' Armaan said... 
'Chup kar, apne baap koh thanks bolenge tum ab...' Ashwin said hitting his back softly as he pull Armaan in to a fatherly hug... 
'Dad, I don't care what other thinks about her... Mere liye she is the one and I don't care about her past or present... I want to give her a better future and take her away from that hell because she deserve a happy life...' Armaan said breaking the hug...
'Kitni ajeeb baat haina beta, dhuniya mein aise ladkiya hai jiski zindagi narak se kam nehi... Un logo ke paas choice bhi nehi hote hai, lekin kuch log koh dhuniya mein sab aazaadi milkar bhi woh aise path choose karte hai jiske wajahse logo ke nafrat milte hai aur rishton mein dharaar...' Ashwin said...
'I know dad, issiliyeh toh main chahta hun... Main un insaan koh bachaun, jisse main pyar karta hun... Mujhe uske status se koi matlab nehi hai, woh rich family se belong karte hai ya poor... Ek seedhi saadhi ladki ho ya ek prostitute... If anything matter to me than its that I love her...' Armaan said... 
'What..??? U love a prostitute...???' Anjana voice boom in the room...

Ashwin and Armaan look towards the door where Anjana was standing, they weren't aware when she has come but she had truly heard when Armaan mention about the girl he loves... Her expression was shocked but it didn't matter to Armaan and Ashwin because they kind off expected this reaction from her... 

Anjana stood near the door, not believing her ears... Neither Armaan or Ashwin move from their place as they had the understanding between them related to the topic and by whatever Armaan has tell Ashwin about the girl, he was sure that the girl was force to the business so she can never be blame unlike Anjana, who was doing with her will after having a husband and son... 

Hey Friends and Readers...
So here goes the next part of this story...
Hope u all would enjoy it...
Do leave comments and press Like...
Take care...
Love u all...

With Love,
Rihoohaws...
Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Rihoo Di!
Sorry itne time se comment nahi kiya. Time hi nahi mil raha tha.

But, I'm loving the story. Armaan is so <33333
Jis tarah woh Ridz ki help kar raha hai, mujhe bohot zyada khushi ho rahi hai. He really is a gem of a person. Bina kuch soche, bina dekhe ki Ridz ka profession kya hai, he's fallen in love and also admitted it, kyuki usse pata tha that she's a good person, chahe woh kaam kuch bhi kare.

AR are simply adorable here. I love their interaction so much. jis tarah dheere dheere Ridz Is starting to trust Armaan... It's so nice! Mujhe bohot achcha lagta hai unke scenes padhke.

Aur woh... Kameena Rakesh. Pehle I thought, shayad woh achcha insaan ho, jo sirf Ridz ki madad karne ki koshish kar raha tha. Lekin woh toh itna nikamma nikla. :/

Waise, Papa Mallik bade hi achche hain. Mujhe bohot pasand hai woh. Jis tarah unhone Armaan ko, uske pyaar ko samjha. Hayyyeee. Bohot achcha laga! <3333

Ab, I'm really excited for the next chapter after that cliffie!
NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mindblowing part.love the part.thanks for pm.eagerly waiting for next part❤️
karankajen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing part.. ar moments were awsm.. how armaan fulfills ridhima wishes..
Armaan and his father conversation was great.. Ashwin is so understanding..
Waiting for next part..
Thanks for pm
karankajen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing part.. ar moments were awsm.. how armaan fulfills ridhima wishes..
Armaan and his father conversation was great.. Ashwin is so understanding..
Waiting for next part..
Thanks for pm
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
Ridhima is scared what if Rakash came to know about them 
Armaan tel his father about Ridhima 
Who accept her but their talk were listen by his mother 
Let see what problem she will create for them 
Thanks for PM
Update soon
Prizi thumbnail
Armaan is a gem didu ❤️
Even ashwin is so so good.. Yekin nhi hota anjana aise kaise kar sakti hai...  Matlab reason kya hai?

AAb tp ye anjana dangal karega
maulik1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. Its mind blowing part.. Amazing moments with AR togather... Their fantasy... You are awesome.. I love it..
Now update soon.. Waiting to what going in arman mind to save ridhima from that hell.. Thanks for this..