Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Beautiful teaser di
Cont soon
Ty 4 d pm too
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
For raman to ishu- tera dhyamn kidhar h tera hero idhar h...
Waah Raman beta dusri meeting mein date par...badiya h

Update soon...
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Lovely teaser 
Thanks for the pm 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 3

It was a week since Ishra met, after that day raman goes to hospital daily only with a hope to see her again but to his disappointment she never showed up. Her name or address was also nowhere, so that he can find her. 

Raman was thinking about ishita continuously thinking ways to reach him but sadly not getting any way. 

One day, he was in mall picking something when his eyes fell on ishita. She was picking flowers. Raman smiled fully seeing her and said -thank u matarani, finally u bring her infront of me. Thank u so must for fulfilling my wish. He said looking at the sky and ran to her before she goes away. 

Ishita was busy in picking flowers when someone tap her shoulder. She turned and raman said -hi. 

Ishita -hello, do we know each other?? she said trying to remember raman. 

Raman -arey main, Aap bhool gayi. We met in the hospital. Aapki mother ki tabiyat kharab thi, u took her to the hospital. I checked her.raman said while ishita was still trying to remember him when he said -arey Ek hafte pehle hi ki toh baat hai. How can u forget. Ghajini ho?? 

Ishita -oh yes, u were the one joh mujhe ghoor rahe the, she said in a go and then made a sorry face. 

Ishita -really sorry doc, I really don't mean it. 

Raman -it's ok,i was actually staring at u. But can't help it, Aap hai hi itni khoobsurat, koi bhi aapko dekhta reh jayega. He said looking at her making her cheek turn red in blush. 

She smiled a little and said -thank u for the compliment , can I go now. 

Raman -itni jaldi, abhi toh hum mile hai. Can't u spend some time with me. At least coffee hi pi lo. He said making her look at him. 

Ishita -hum jaante bhi nahi Ek dusre ko. 

Raman -whats the big deal, abhi jaan lete hai. Hello, I am dr raman kumar bhalla and u, he said looking at her. She was just looking at him without replying and he said again -and u. 

Ishita -ishita, ishita iyer. 

Raman shaked hand with her and said-ishita, what a beautiful name. Hi ishita, can we have coffee together. 

Ishita -actually mujhe meri friend ko birthday party mein jaana hai. 

Raman -no problem, no problem at all. Aap mujhe apna number de dijiye. I will call u, aur jab Aap free hongi, we will go for coffee.

Ishita look at him with confused eyes when he said again -de dijiye. Main pareshan nahi karunga ekdum.promise.

Ishita -sorry, but I can't give my number to a stranger like this. 

Raman -umm, actually u r right. Koi nahi,main apna number de deta hoon. Aap mujhe call kar lijiyega and then we can go for coffee. OK, karengi naa.

Ishita thought for a while and said -ok. 

Raman gave her his number and said -i will wait for ur call, aap karengi naa. 

Ishita nodded and raman started walking waving her bye. She was going when he came again and said -u will call me naa. 

Ishita nodded and walked out of the mall. Raman was thinking not to let her go but don't have any other purpose to stop. 

Raman -ab nahi coffee peene jaana chahti toh jabardasti thodi naa kar sakta tha, I had to wait. Aise peeche padunga, toh despo lagunga.despo toh main hoon, but lagna nahi chahiye naa. He was thinking while ishita walked out of his sight. 

Raman went home and start waiting for ishita's call. On other hand, ishita went to her friend's birthday but her mind was on raman only. She was thinking how he was cutely pleading for a coffee and she denied. 

Ishita -u shouldn't have done this, yaar Ek coffee hi toh peena chahta tha. Very bad ishu, u should have gone with him. She was thinking and finally decided to call him once she get free time. But the party extended and she got late. 

She reached home late and was going to sleep but then thought about Raman and start searching about him. She got to know that his parent r famous doctor and he just completed his study. 

She was pretty impressed already by his looks and now knowing about his family background she got more impressed. She decided to call him next morning and slept while Raman slept very late waiting for her call. 

Next morning, Raman was driving towards his hospital when his phone rang. He picked it and said -hello. But the phone got disconnected. 

Raman -ajeeb insaan hai, jab baat nahi karni toh call hi kyun karta hai. He said and start driving again when his phone rang again. He picked it again but no-one said anything making him irritated. 

Raman -jab baat nahi karni toh phone kyun kar rahen ho, banda savere savere busy hota hai, he was saying when he heard her voice, hello. And he stopped his car with a jerk. 

Ishita -kya hua, u r ok naa?? She asked worriedly hearing the sound. 

Raman smiled and said -thanks for calling. 

Ishita smiled and said -yesterday I was busy so couldn't call. 

Raman -koi baat nahi. 

Ishita -toh aaj chale?? 

Raman -kahan?? 

Ishita -coffee peene. 

Raman -abhi?? 

Ishita -nahi, after my college. Panch baje.

Raman -ok. Address?? 

Ishita-main send karti hoon.bye,i will wait. 

Raman -i will be there on 4.45.he said and both hung the call smiling. 

The day passed normally and ishita reached on her college gate on 4.50 and saw him already waiting for her with a bouquet of roses in his hand. She smiled and walked to him. He presented her the bouquet and opened the door like a true gentleman. 

Soon both were in a five star hotel sipping coffee. 

Ishita -toh boliye?? 

Raman -kya?? 

Ishita -why u called me for coffee, I dont think u invite ur every patient's family member for coffee. 

Raman smiled and said -certainly not, unless she is someone special. 

Ishita smiled hearing him and said -so, Main special hoon. 

Raman -hai,thoda saa. But agar chaho toh jyada special bhi ho sakti ho. 

Ishita -aur woh kaise?? 

Raman -simple, marry me. He said making her make all shocked. She spilled the coffee and look at him all surprised. 

Raman -kya, surprised ho gayi?? 

Ishita nodded in yes. 

Raman -main despo lag raha hoon?? 

Ishita -thoda saa. 

Raman -actually main hoon. Actually problem yeh hai, ki tum mujhe pehle nazar mein hi bahut achchi lagi thi. 

Ishita -yeh problem hai?? 

Raman -nahi, problem toh yeh hai that I don't wanna be friendzoned. Toh I thought to make my instance clear from the beginning. See, tum mujhe pasand ho, girlfriend yaa biwi type wali. Agar main tumhe abhi pasand nahi toh koi problem nahi. Try me for some time and then answer, but please don't say ever that u love me like a friend. Kyunki main tumhare friend nahi banna chahta, I wanna become ur boyfriend, husband and ur soul mate. He was saying in a go while ishita was just smiling looking at him. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-response is pretty bad, if u guys r not interested in reading this. Do tell me, I will discontinue this one. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
Dhiyashah thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pehli mulkaat and proposed
ThunderCat783 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb part