Tq for pm.
taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Fabulous and Surprising Teaser 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 47

Raman was getting treated while ishita was sitting beside him looking at his wound without blinking her eyes. Raman saw her and smiled asking her -what happened, jaan?? 

Ishita look at him and her eyes got moist. 

Raman -hey jaan, what happened. Why u r crying?? 

Ishita -aapko kitni chot lag gayi, Raman. Woh bhi sirf meri wajah se. Main gandi hoon kya, Raman. That u got so much hurt because of me. 

Raman called her to himself and she engulfed into him. 

Raman-its not like that, bachcha. U r my jaan, tumhari wajah se mujhe kaise chot lag sakti hai. It's all because of that wicked nidhi. But now she is behind the bars, so now she will not bother us. OK. He said to which ishita nodded. 

Raman -samajh gayi toh give me a big smile. He said to which ishita smiled fully. 

Raman -now that's like my girl, keep smiling like this. This give ur Raman strength to fight back all odds. 

Ishita nodded like an obedient kid. 

Raman -and one thing more, joh tumne aaj kiya, woh dobara nahi hona chahiye. The way u were adamantly holding me without caring about ur life, it shouldn't be happen again. Samjhi tum. He scolded to which she nodded again. 

Raman -good, now promise me that agar dobara kabhi aisi situation hui toh tum pehle apne baare mein sochogi,phir mere baare mein. He said making her look at him. 

Raman -what, look kya de rahi ho. Come on, promise me. 

Ishita hold his hand and said -i promise agli baar agar aisi situation aayi, tab bhi main pehle apne raman ke baare mein sochoungi, phir apne baare mein .

Raman -very good, huh, kya kaha tumne?? 

Ishita smiled and said hugging Raman tight -yes ,I will always do this, as I love my Raman alot. Alot se bhi jyada. 

Raman smiled hearing her and said -tu pagli hai ekdum, u know. 

Ishita nodded and kissed his temple smiling. 

Raman -now let's go back, today was a very hectic day for us. Bahut kuch ho gaya. 

Ishita -haan, mujhe toh neend bhi aa rahi hai. 

Raman -then let's go back. He said and both went back settling the bill. 

Soon they were in their room laying side by side. Ishita was sleeping cuddled in him while he was thinking about the day's incident. How bravely ishita behaved in such tense situation. At first she ran away from them and then how determined she was to save him. He look at her and said caressing her face -i am so blessed to have u in my life, jaan. U r a blessing, a true blessing. He said and kissed her temple. His lips stayed on her forehead for little long and then he went down. He kissed her eyes one by one, then kissed her nose and then cheek.at last he took her lips in his and start kissing her softly and gently cautious not to break her sound sleep but after sometime, he felt her kissing him back. He broke the kiss and look at her. She opened her eyes and look at him. 

Raman -so u r awake?? 

Ishita -still sleeping, she said smiling. 

Raman took her lips again in his and start kissing her again. They kissed for long and finally ishita said -i wanna go back, Raman. 

Raman look at her and she said -bahut ho gaya honeymoon, Raman. Main wapas jaana chahti hoon, apne ghar mein, laajo chachi ke paas.sabke paas. I wanna go back. 

Raman -as u say jaan. Main abhi ticket book kar deta hoon.he said and picked his phone. He booked their return flight for India and said -we r going back tomorrow ,happy. 

Ishita nodded and hugged Raman saying, very happy. 

Next day both flew back to delhi. 

After a long flight they reached their home only to get a warm welcome from their help. All were happily hugging ishita while she was giving them gifts she brought from Budapest. 

Raman was too happy seeing her happy and was also relieved that now they r back. Now ishita will never be alone. 

Slowly time started passing, Ishra were living happily together. Their love for each other was increasing with each passing day.even ishita was also improving much under his love.doctor said that ishita is now ninety percent fine and very soon,she will be all fine. 

One day ,Raman was working on his laptop when ishita came to him and said sitting on his lap -raman, mujhe kuch awaaz sunai de rahi hai. 

Raman look around and said -kahan jaan?? 

Ishita -mere pet mein, I think iss mein baby hai.she said cutely making Raman smile. 

Ishita -what, sachchi hai. Mujhe naa lag raha hai, ki mere tummy mein baby hai. 

Raman pulled her closer and said kissing her cheek -really, aur aisa kyun lagaa raha hai aapko?? 

Ishita -bas lag raha hai, mujhe lag raha hai woh mere pet mein hil raha hai. 

Raman -yeh sab baatein seekhti kahan se ho tum?? 

Ishita -kahin se nahi, bas mujhe lagaa toh I said. U check. She said keeping his hand on her tummy. 

Raman pretend to check and said -tummy keh raha hai ki abhi baby nahi hai. But bahut jaldi hoga, so be ready. 

Ishita made a dirty face and said -i want my baby soon. 

Raman -i am ur baby, isn't it. 

Ishita -haan,aap bhi hai. But I want chotu wala baby. 

Raman hugged her and said -woh bhi aayega, bahut jaldi. He said smiling while she was hugging him tight happily. 

Few days later, Raman was pacing to and fro in tension while ishita was being checked by the doctor. She fainted suddenly in the morning when Raman was going office. 

It was more then fifteen minutes since ishita was taken to hospital. 

After a while doctor came out and raman went to him. 

Raman -what happened, doctor?? She is fine naa?? 

Doc -there is a bad news, he said making Raman's heart sink. 

Doc -and a good news too, Aap pehle kya sunna chahenge. 

Raman look at him while he was looking at him and asked -tell me, pehle kya sunna chahenge?? 

Raman -bad news. 

Doc -i can't treat ur wife anymore. 

Raman -why?? What happened?? 

Doctor smiled and said -she is pregnant. Six weeks pregnant, he said making Raman pleasantly shocked. 

Raman -kya?? He asked all shocked. 

Doc-yes,mr bhalla, ur wife is pregnant and congratulations, u r going to be a father. He said smiling making Raman smile too. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy .
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Loved it
Awesome
Waiting
Update soon Edited by ishra_bestluv - 5 years ago