Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
Lovely Teaser
Thanks for the pm
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
PART 44

Ishra were hugging each other tight happily while Ruhi was happily dancing hearing the news. 

Vaishali smiled seeing them and said -sorry to disturb u. But thodi important baatein ho jaaye. 

Ishra look at her and said -haan jarur, boliye. Saying so both settled. 

Vaishali -bhabhi ko report positive aayi hai but still she has to undergo some medication and ishita, u have to count ur magical days. And u will have to do that for her to conceive. U r getting my point naa. 

Ishra nodded while ishita blushed. 

Vaishali -i am sending ur reports to one of my friend in Delhi. From now she will continue ur medication. U have to visit her clinic once in a month. 

Ishita -koi aur kyun, Aap nahi kar sakti?? 

Vaishali -ofcourse ,I can. But for that u have to visit Bangalore regularly. 

Raman -no problem, hum kar lenge. 

Vaishali-but after she will conceive, u have to look for another gynec, kyunki tab toh bhabhi travel nahi kar payengi naa, toh it's better to start from now only. Waise bhi she is very good. Aap logon ko koi problem nahi hogi. 

Ishita -ok as u say, Main sach mein conceive kar sakti hoon naa. 

Vaishali -haan bhabhi, Aap maa ban sakti hai. 

Ishita -thank u Vaishali, tum nahi jaanti tumne mujhe kitni badi khushi di hai. Infact u give me the hope .

Vaishali -be thankful to raman bhai, he did everything. Maine kuch nahi kiya.

Ishita look at Raman and said -unke liye toh koi thank u kaafi nahi hai. The way he changed my life for good, I just can't thank him. She said smiling holding Raman's hand. 

Vaishali -achcha ab good news di hai toh party toh honi chahiye.so u guys r invited to our house today. 

Raman -aise kaise, party toh hum denge naa. 

Vaishali -aap party tab dijiyega when u will get ur baby in ur arms. But abhi Aap log mere shehar mein hai, toh party meri taraf se.aur aap logon ko aana hai. 

Ishra smiled and nodded happily. 

That evening, Ishra went to Vaishali's house. They had dinner together and as a token of gratitude Ishra gifted Vaishali earrings, as she wasn't ready to take her fees. 

After having dinner, ishraruh reached the hotel room. Ishita was making Ruhi sleep when Raman settled next to her. He went closer to her and said -ab toh mujhe double mehnat karni hogi. 

Ishita look at him with questioning eyes when he said -arey mere kuch kiye bina, how u r going to conceive. Now I have to count it magical days aur phir I have to do that. Mujhe lagta hai, I should take off on those days and love u day and night. 

Ishita turned to him and said -i am always ready. U can love me as much as u want. She said smiling. 

Raman kissed her forehead and said -aur saal mein kam se kam chaar baar honeymoon. What say?? 

Ishita -chaar baar?? 

Raman-ofcourse, main koi kasar nahi chodna chahta. I want ki tum jaldi se mumma ban jao,phir se. 

Ishita -sirf bolte hi rahenge, yaa kuch karenge bhi mujhe mumma banane ke liye. She said blushing hard under him. 

Raman smiled and said -ohho my despo madrasan, lagta hai mujhe bahut mehnat karni hogi. 

Ishita pulled him over herself and said -bahut hi jyada. 

Raman smirked and adjusted over herself.soon both were busy in pleasuring each other. 

Next morning, they fly back to delhi. Mr and Mrs bhalla were too happy seeing ishra back and got more happy hearing the news about ishita. Mr and Mrs bhalla blessed ishita and Toshiji said -ab hum tujhse apne pote yaa poti ki maang kar sakte hai. Ab bas matarani jaldi teri godh bhar de. 

Ishita touched his parent's feet and then they went to their room. 

Later in evening, her parent too came hearing the good news about Ishita's health. They were too happy and blessed raman so much for taking so much effort for ishita. 

All had dinner together and iyer's went home .

Next day, Ishra went to the doctor and from next week ishita's treatment started. 

Slowly time started passing, Ishra were happily settled in their life. Ishita was efficiently taking care of everybody in the family. Ruhi was also growing up under her parent love. 

Ishita's love for Ruman was just increasing with each passing day. 

Slowly two years passed, Ruhi was now three and half years old. She has started going to school making ishita much free then before. She use to get much time after sending Ruman to school and office. 

One morning while completing her work in kitchen she was thinking to start some kind of work to keep herself busy when she felt dizziness and before she could understand anything, she was on floor. 

Toshiji and helps come to her running and ishita was taken to the room. 

Raman was busy in his work when his phone ranged. He picked the phone seeing his mother's number.

Raman -haan maa. 

Toshiji -puttar, u please come home. Ishita fainted in the kitchen.

Raman got up in shock hearing this and said -what, ishita is fine naa. Did u called the doctor?? 

Toshiji -yes, she is on the way. Tum bhi aa jao. 

Raman -i am just coming, maa. Aap please pareshan mat hoiye. He said taking his coat. 

After an hour, he reached home only to see amma-appa and his parent sitting together. 

Raman -kya hua, Aap log saare. Sab thik hai naa, ishita thik hai naa?? 

Toshiji and amma looked at each other smiling and said -u go and check urself. She is upstairs. They said making Raman confused. He nodded and walked towards the stairs.

Raman went almost running to his room and saw ishita laying on the bed with closed eyes. Raman get in calling her-ishita, ishita, kya hua jaan. U r fine naa?? He was asking when ishita got up hearing his voice. 

Ishita smiled seeing him while he sat next to her and said cupping her face -what happened, jaan. I told u naa to take care of urself. But tum khayal hi nahi rakhti. Itni heavy medication chal rahi hai tumhari, u should, he was saying when ishita took his hand to her tummy and make him caress it. 

He stopped seeing her action and look at her with questioning eyes. She smiled and nodded in yes making him happy to no end. His eyes widen in happiness and he said -sach?? 

Ishita nodded smiling and said -sach jaan,i am pregnant. Four weeks, hamara bachcha, mere pet mein. She said smiling while her eyes got moist with happiness .

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Edited by cutieruhi - 5 years ago