Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Lovly teaser di...ishu is so cute...plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di...
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
part1
fab and emotional update
what has happened to ishita ??
loved how unconditionally Raman loves her and can't stay without her
he is comforting her and being with her
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 2

Raman cried in helplessness and start remembering the day he met her for the first time. 

Flashback

One year ago, Raman was newly appointed doctor in lifeline hospital, though his parent were well known oncologist of the city, but raman chosed to be a cardiologist. He has just completed his studies and has joined the hospital. 

It was his first day in the hospital, he was sitting looking around the ambience of the hospital. Though he has come in the hospital many times but now it is his work place. He was very much excited to work there but sadly, today there wasn't much patients for him to check and treat. 

Raman was sitting and thinking -its so good to be here, I will work very hard and soon I will also be a big doctor like maa-papa. They were, they r and will always be my role model. He was thinking when he heard someone's voice, help me, anybody help me. Meri amma ka bp bahut badh gaya hai, please help me. 

Raman got up from his chair and went to check the person shouting for help. That's the first time he saw her. She was wearing a pink tee with blue turned denims, her long hair was tied in a high pony. She has done minimal makeup but still was looking too beautiful, an image to behold forever. 

Raman got lost in her big almond eyes looking at her without blinking his eyes while she was calling someone for help. 

He was just looking at her when a compounder came and said -doctor, a lady has come. Her bp is very high. Senior doctors r busy, can u check her. 

Raman -yes sure, bring her in. He said and the compounder went out. 

After a while, the girl came along with her mother on stretcher. 

Raman walked to them and asked -what happened?? 

Ishita -dont know, she was doing work and suddenly she fell. 

Raman -aur Aap kya kar rahi thi?? He asked making her look at him. 

Raman composed himself and said -i mean, u should bring her here soon. Aise mamlon mein der achchi nahi. 

Ishita -der toh Aap par rahe hai ab, check her. She said to which Raman nodded and start checking her amma. 

He checked amma and said -bp is very high, it need to be controlled. Aap jaa kar yeh medicine le aaiye. No wait, call the compounder.

Ishita -main le aayi hoon naa.

Raman -nahi compounder le aayega. U stay here with me. He said to which ishita said -jee. 

Raman -i mean u stay here with ur mother. He said and send the compounder. He went seeing raman with weird expressions. 

Ishita was waiting anxiously while Raman was just looking at her. She felt his gaze and said -doc, Main bimaar nahi hoon, meri amma hai. Look at her. 

Raman -u don't worry, she will be fine. He said smiling. 

Ishita felt it weird and turn to call her father. She called her father and was telling him to come asap rolling her hair making it fall on her face. Raman's view was getting blocked by it. He blow air on her face making the hair getting off her face. She look at him and walked in anger to say something when the compounder came with injection. 

Raman took the medicine.he filled the medicine in the injection and was about to poke needle in amma's arms when ishita closed her eyes tightly out of fear. 

Raman smiled seeing her antics and said -why u r so worried, injection toh aapki mother ko lag raha hai. He said poking the needle in amma's hand. 

Ishita look at Raman with her big almond eyes and said -haan toh, amma ko dard hoga toh mujhe nahi hoga naa, After all she is my amma naa.she said innocently. 

Raman smiled and said -sorry, my mistake. Aapki amma thik hai ab, her bp will be under control. U can take her home after half an hour. 

Ishita -thank u doc. She said smiling and raman was standing there just smiling,when compounder came and said -dr raman, dr bhalla is calling u. 

Raman-kuch kaam hai kya papa ko??

Com-not papa, ur mother. May be for lunch. 

Raman-tell her, I am with patient. Will join her in sometime. He said to which ishita said -no doc, u can go. I am here with my amma. Koi problem hogi toh bula lungi. Lunch karna is important. 

Raman smiled hearing her and said -aapko meri kitni chinta hai. 

Ishita smiled feeling weird at his words while he walked out of the room smiling like an idiot. Though he don't want to go but can't stay there also. He walked to his mother's room which was on the opposite side of his room. 

Toshiji was sitting with food served for them. Mr bhalla was eating while Toshiji was waiting for him. 

Toshiji -aaja puttar, lunch kar lein.she said and Raman settled next to her. 

He started eating when Mr bhalla asked -hows ur day going on, Raman. Hope u r enjoying being here. 

Raman -very much papa, Maine socha nahi tha ki mujhe itna achcha lagega .he said looking at her from the window while she was busy in talking with her amma oblivious of his gaze. 

Mr bhalla -good that u r liking here, but it's a very big responsibility. U have to work very hard and make us proud. 

Raman -ofcourse papa,i will make u proud. He said and like this they had their lunch talking randomly while his eyes was still on ishita. 

After having lunch, Raman was going back to his room when Mr bhalla said -why u r going back, come with me. U need to know everything. Mere saath round par chalo. Hospital aur patients ko jaano. 

Raman don't wanna go but couldn't deny also. So he said -aap chalo papa, main stethoscope le kar aata hoon. 

Mr bhalla -what u do with that, it's a casual round, u don't have to check anyone. 

Raman -but phir bhi papa, bina stethoscope ke, how I will look like a doctor. 

Mr and Mrs bhalla smiled hearing him and Toshiji said -tum mera le jao. 

Raman -aapka kaise?? 

Toshiji-what do u mean by kaise, take it. I don't need it now. She said and Raman took it halfheartedly and went with his father on round. 

After an hour, Raman came back and went to check on ishita but he got sad seeing her gone. 

Raman -shit, chali gayi. Now how I am going to meet her. He said sitting on his chair all sad. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it.
Edited by cutieruhi - 5 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
ThunderCat783 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful update
continue soon pleaseee
ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail