Thanks for the pm 
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Interesting teaser πŸ‘πŸΌCan't wait to read it 
kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting teaser...so nidhi want to escape from rkb's warth...baby yeh to hoo nahi payega tumse...πŸ˜‰...eagrly waiting for update di...plz plz update di and thanks for pm di...
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb teaser dear

Update soon
taahir004 thumbnail
Interesting Teaser 

So Nidhi is running away from Raman 
hope he does catch her and she also gets arrested 
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
part45
amazing update
ishita managed to hit Nidhi and escape from her
Ramans love is doing wonders on her
she became strong for him
but Nidhi played her card and shot a bullet which hit Raman while saving ishita
they are trying their best to save themselves
loved it
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 46

Ishita hold Raman's hand more firmly and said -i will pull u up, Raman. Main aapko kuch nahi hone dungi. Aap bhi koshish kijiye. 

Raman nodded and was trying to come up but his another hand was wounded and bleeding making it difficult for him to try. But still he was trying hard looking at ishita's determination. 

He was trying to come up while ishita was also trying hard to pull him up. But slowly her hold start loosing. 

Ishita -raman, mera haath chut raha hai. Raman please upar aa jaiye, mera haath chut raha hai. She said almost crying. 

Raman -i am trying, jaan. I am trying. Please don't cry. 

Ishita -agar aap gire naa, yaa aapki kuch hua toh main bhi mar jaaungi. I will not live without u. Aapko mujhe bachane ke liye zinda rehna hoga. Please raman, aap mat mariyega. Mujhe jeena hai aapke saath. Abhi toh mere tummy mein baby bhi nahi aaya hai. How will I live without u. Aap please mat mariyega. 

Raman smiled and said -mujhe kuch nahi hoga, hum hamare bachche ko saath mein paida hote aur badhte dekhenge. He said trying to get up but ishita start slipping down in place of him getting up. 

Raman -chod do mujhe ishita, it's not working. U r slipping down.

Ishita -nahi chodungi, kabhi nahi chodungi aapka haath. I love u raman and will always live for u, with u. 

Raman look at her and said -duniya kehti hai ki tum pagal ho, but sach kahun toh agar pagal tum jaise hote hai toh I wish I get same mad girl in every birth.aisa pagalon ki tarah pyaar karne wala insaan sirf khushkismat logon ko milta hai and I am that lucky man. He was saying when ishita said -baatein baad mein, pehle upar aaiye. 

Raman -i am trying jaan but not getting anything to hold or pull off. He was saying when a rope come to him. 

He look up and saw few cops coming to them. 

Cop-hold the rope, we will rescue u. 

Raman smiled seeing them and said -ab hum bach jayenge. Saying so he hold the rope. The cops came running and said -maam, u please move aside, we will rescue him. 

Ishita -no, I will not. Main raman ke haath nahi chodungi. 

Raman -jaan, please. It's risky. 

Ishita -kaha naa nahi chodungi. She said and slipped over him in a jerk. She was about to tell when Raman held her by his wounded hand. He hugged her tight to him and said -tum bahut ziddi ho. 

Ishita just kept her head on his chest and said -i love u. 

Raman kissed her temple while cops start rescuing them. 

Within few minutes, the cops rescued Ishra. Ishita was still hugging Raman tight like he will disappear if she leave him. 

Cop-Who did this, sir?? 

Raman -a girl named nidhi and a driver named John. They not only kidnapped my wife but tried to shoot us. U have to arrest them before they escape. 

Cop-but sir ,u r injured.u need medical help. 

Raman -that u can give me later, first u should arrest them. 

Cops nodded and soon they were going to the hotel. 

In hotel, Raman got first aid, his wound was cleaned and bandaged. Soon they were on the way to arrest nidhi and john. 

At first they arrested john and then drove towards nidhi's house.

Nidhi got the news of John getting arrested and she plan to escape. She went running to her room and start packing her clothes keeping them in the suitcase. 

Her parent come seeing this and asked -what r u doing?? 

Nidhi -mujhe kuch bahut jaruri kaam hai, I am going out for few days. Koi aayega toh keh dijiyega ki aap logon ko nahi pata kuch. She said and was going keeping the little cash she had with herself when amma said holding her hand -but tu jaa kahan rahi hai. Kuch toh bol. 

Nidhi-that I will not tell u,main jaa rahi hoon. Just leave my hand ,bahut ho gaya. I can't live in this life anymore. I am going. She said and walked out of the room leaving her parent shocked. 

Nidhi -bas ek baar yahan se nikal jaun, then everything will be sorted. Thinking so she opened the door and got shocked seeing Alex standing along with ishra and cops. 

She gulped her saliva and said -what happened?? Only to get a tight slap from her husband. 

Alex-i never knew that u will stoop so low for money and status. U kidnapped ur own cousin for money and not only this ,u slept with John. He said spitting fire while her parent come out hearing the choas. 

Her father saw ishita and said -ishu kanna. 

Ishita saw her mama and ran to him. She hugged him tight and cried -apni kanna ko chod kar kyun gaye the, mama?? 

Mama -sorry kanna, Main laalach mein andha ho gaya tha. Apni phool si bachchi ko aise hi chod diya. He said consoling ishita. 

Raman saw this and said to cops-arrest her,she kidnapped my wife. He said angrily making nidhi's parent shocked. 

Mama -yeh kya keh rahe ho, raman.

Raman -raman kumar bhalla, tum logon ne joh ishita ke saath kiya, shayad woh bhool jaaye but I can't forget. Mujhse sach chupa kar ishita ko shaadi ki and left her to get tortured. I can never forgive u for that. So take my name with respect. And yes, ur daughter kidnapped my wife and even tried to kill her. So she is getting arrested and I will make sure that she will be heavily punished.he said making ishita's mama's face down in shame. He was shameful for leaving ishita and also on nidhi's misdeed. 

Mama -take her away, we don't want her to be saved. She had crossed all her limits. Being a tam bram married girl, she not only slept with another man but also tried to kill someone. 

Ishita -aur isne kaha tha ki mera raman ko bhi le legi. Mujhse mere Raman ko cheen legi. She said making a baby face. 

Raman walked to ishita and said pulling her to himself -tumse tumhare Raman ko koi nahi cheen sakta, koi bhi nahi. He said and hide ishita in himself while cops arrested nidhi and took her away.

Raman was going taking ishita top when mama said -i know teri galti bahut badi hai, he was saying when Raman said -gunaah, galti nahi thi, gunaah tha. U left an innocent girl on the mercy of a cruel man. 

Mama -bahut bada gunaah kiya tha maine, but I am really happy that ishita got what she deserved. She deserved, pure love and I am really happy that ur love for her is so pure and unconditional. He said and Raman look at him. 

He hold ishita firmly and said -still I will not forgive u. Will not punish u two as I got my ishita because of u but will not forgive u two ever. He said and walked out of the house holding ishita's hand firmly. 

Ishita was turning again and again looking at her mama but he waved ishita bye. Ishita too waved him back and raman made her sit in the car. 

Soon the car was on the way to hospital to get raman treated nicely. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy.