Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Wow happiest teaser dear 

Update soon please
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 43

Ishita eyes got moist hearing Raman's eyes and she looked away wiping her tears. Raman made her look at him and said -why r u crying, don't u trust me. Tumhe kya lag raha hai ki main tumse jhooth bol raha hoon. Nahi jaan aisa nahi hai, Main sach keh raha hoon, I did all this secretly, he was saying when ishita said -no, u can't do this, u can't do this to me, Raman. She said while tears made way down her cheek. 

Raman cupped her face and said -why u r saying so, jaan. Don't u trust me. 

Ishita -aisa nahi karna chahiye, Raman. Itna pyaar nahi karna chahiye, Raman. I don't deserve it. She said smiling in between the tears making him smile too. 

Raman -dara diya tumne jaan, I thought u mistrusted me. 

Ishita hugged Raman tight and said -koi andha hi hoga, joh aapke pyaar par trust nahi karega. I trust u to death, mujhe pata hai aap galti se bhi mujhe takleef nahi pahuncha sakte, but yeh kabhi nahi socha tha, ki mujhe khushi dene ke liye Aap iss hadh tak jayenge. U lied fod me, u hide truth for my happiness, Aap itne achche kyun hai raman, why u love me so much. 

Raman -i really don't know, jaan. But one thing I knew well that I love u alot and alot. I really do aur tumhe hamesha khush dekhna chahta hoon. I tried to make u understand that our relationship is beyond our baby, but u r just so insecure. Toh socha, yeh try kar loon, shayad tumhari insecurity dur ho jaaye. 

Ishita -meri insecurity dur ho gayi, Raman. Aapke iss step ne meri insecurity ko ekdum dur kar diya. The man who can go to any extent for my happiness, will never leave my hand ever. I trust u and ur love for me, Raman. 

Raman broke the hug and look at her all shocked when she said -yes Raman, u heard it right. Meri saari insecurities dur ho gayi. Aur ab agar iss test ka result negative bhi aaya naa, toh bhi main dukhi nahi houngi,coz I have the best husband and cutest baby in the whole world. Infact I have the whole world with me, mera parivaar hi meri duniya hai, toh mujhe darne ki yaa insecure hone ki koi baat hi nahi hai. She said looking at Raman smiling making him smile too. 

Raman took her hand in his hand and said kissing back of her palm-tumhe pata hai, tumne mujhe stressfree kar diya yeh keh kar.main bahut pareshan thi yeh soch soch kar ki kahin agar reports negative aaye toh tumhara dil phir se tut jayega. Then how I am going to handle u and ur pain. Main tumhe dukhi nahi dekh sakta. 

Ishita took his hand in her and said -aapki ishita ke dil mein aap rehte hai, woh itni asaani se nahi tutne wala. She said and hugged Raman tight. He too hugged her tight lovingly when ishita said -waise galti toh aapne ki hai, toh saza toh aapki milni chahiye. 

Raman broke the hug and look at ishita while she was looking at him with a naughty glint in her eyes. Raman smiled seeing her cute face and said -toh kya hogi meri saza?? I am ready to bear every punishment of urs. 

Ishita look at him and said -sochiye, Aap sochiye, itne bade jurm ki kya saza honi chahiye. She said smiling. 

Raman -i think biwi ko shopping par le jaa kar, dher saari shopping karana will be OK naa. 

Ishita -haan, but woh toh kal hoga. Galti toh aaj ki hai naa. 

Raman -toh instant saza milni chahiye naa.

Ishita nodded in yes. 

Raman -toh kya honi chahiye saza. 

Ishita -khud sochiye, why should I suggest. 

Raman pretend to think for sometime and then said-i think wrapping my dear wife tight in my arms and loving her to no end, will be a good punishment. What u think?? 

Ishita -i think exactly the same, she said smiling .

Raman -yeh toh bahut badi saza hai. 

Ishita -ab hai toh hai, galti aapki toh saza bhi aapko hi milegi naa.

Raman -haan baat toh sahi hai, OK I will try to live on ur expectations. He said pulling her to himself and next they were on bed pleasuring each other. Raman was busy worshipping her bare body while she was pulling him more into herself.

After a long passionate encounter, both slept hugging each other tight. 

Next morning, ishraruh got up and get ready. They had their breakfast and finally left for Vaishali's clinic. Though both were trying to behave normally but both were nervous about the reports. Though both have said that they r happy with their present but still the feeling of having a baby was much evident on their faces. 

Lost in their thoughts, they reached Vaishali's clinic. She saw them and said getting up-i was waiting for u two only, ishita bhabhi ki report aa gayi hai. 

Ishra look at each other with worried faces and said -aur?? 

Vaishali -aur finally main yeh keh sakti hoon, ki ishita bhabhi maa ban sakti hain.she said smiling making Ishra pleasantly surprised. 

Ishita hold her hand and said -aap mazaak kar rahi ho naa?? 

Vaishali smiled and said -bilkul nahi, aapke maa banne ke chances hai, infact bahut achche hai. U can conceive and become a mother. She said and Ishita became happy. She look at Raman who was looking at her only. 

Ishita -suna aapne raman, I can be a mother. Main maa ban sakti hoon. Hamara bachcha ho sakta hai. I can give u our baby. She said smiling fully while he too smiled hearing her. 

She walked to him and hugged him tight while he too hugged her back. 

Raman -aap sach keh rahi hai bhabhi, ishita naturally conceive kar sakti hai. 

Vaishali nodded and said-her body has changed alot, in a good way. Ab inke maa banne ke chances hai. Bas thoda saa medication and by counting her magical days, u can get ur baby .she said smiling while Ishra hugged each other tight happily. 

Ishita -thank u Raman, thank u for bringing me here. Agar aapne koshish nahi ki hoti, toh main toh himmat hi haar chuki thi. Socha hi nahi tha ki main bhi kabhi maa, she couldn't complete and hugged him tightly and he too hugged her looking at Vaishali thanking her to which she just nodded. 

Ruhi look at them and was confused why her parent r so happy. She walked to her papa and asked holding his pant -papa, kya hua?? 

Raman look down and picked Ruhi in his arms. 

Raman kissed her cheek and said -abhi hua nahi hai, but bahut jaldi hone wala hai. Tumhari mumma chotu babu laane wali hai. He said making Ruhi happy. 

Ruhi -chachchi mumma, Aap chotu babu laayengi.

Before ishita can answer Vaishali said -haan Ruhi, mumma jaldi hi chotu baby laayengi aur Ruhi badi didi ban jayengi. She said and Ruhi get down of Raman's arms and started dancing in happiness while Ishra too smiled seeing Ruhi so happy. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy .
ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Ishita trust on Raman is unbreakable
Update soon 
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely Part
am glad they trusted each other...loved Ishra moments and the punishment was nice...hahah
so she can be a mother...good news...
Happy part
continue soon
mamtasingla thumbnail
Amazing update
Ishraru happy
Update soon
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb lovely fabulous fantastic update di