Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

thanks for the wish.ishveer were best friends.so wishing us with ishveer pics was beautuful.Happy friendship day

Hi Jasmine 
welcome dear and yes surely ishveer are the best friends 
happy that you liked the way I wished with Ishveer pics 
thanks for the wishes and wish you the same 
๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Wissam
happy that you liked it ๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BatoolFatima9

Same to u dear...๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi Fatima
thanks for the wishes๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka98

Happy Friendship Day Sakshi๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Still I am not receiving any PM, If u know then tell me how to resolve this problem.

Hi Priyanka
thanks for the wishes 
I am sending pm to you dear 
I don't get why you are not receiving the pm 
try deleting some pms ๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Varsha
glad you liked it ๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Varsha
glad you liked it ๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 733
As Amba was asking about Rithika and Nirbhay's marriage to Ranveer Ishani got so much happy and she got excited for that marriage of Rithika and Nirbhay. Ranveer thinking about the way he kept the gun in Nirbhay's mother forehead and the anger of Nirbhay's mother on him and was having a bit uncomfortable face. 
Ishani(Seeing Amba):Maa I think we should give a happy marriage to Rithika. We should make her marriage so good and make her feel that Zaveri Uncle is with her. 
Amba(with a smile):Haan Ishani we should make her feel happy in this marriage. 
Baa, Mithesh, Kailash, Amba, Ishani were talking about the way the marriage of Rithika and Nirbhay should be were Ranveer thinking about his fight with Nirbhay's mother and was having a what to react face were as he was having a uncomfortable face his eyes fell over Ishani who was standing next to him and was discussing to Amba, Baa, Mithesh, Kailash were as he saw Ishani his face was having a light smile as Ishani was so happily smiling now. He clearly got to know that Ishani is excited on Rithika and Nirbhay's marriage were Ishani telling something about Rithika and Nirbhay's marriage to Amba,Baa, Mithesh and Kailash and turned to Ranveer with a happy smile. 
Ishani(with a happy smile seeing Ranveer):We should make our best to Rithika Ranveer in her marriage. 
Ranveer(who was seeing Ishani with a happy smile and hearing what she is telling now and seeing her with a happy smile and in thoughts):If this marriage is going to bring happiness to you I don't mind meeting Nirbhay's mother face to face Ishani.(thinking it and with a happy smile):Haan Ishani let us make our best to Rithika in her marriage. (seeing Amba immediately):Maa we don't want to waste any more days. Tomorrow evening is holi know? However day after tomorrow morning only we all will be going to play Holi so tomorrow evening let us invite Nirbhay's family to our house and Invite Rithika too for Holi and talk to them about the marriage. If they are fine with that marriage let us decide the dates. 
Amba:Haan that is a good idea Ranveer let us invite them like we are going to invite them for Holi tomorrow evening and talk to them about the marriage. After that let us make them have dinner in our house itself. 
Ranveer:hmm okay Maa(seeing Ishani):Ishani you itself invite Nirbhay and his family and Rithika to come to home tomorrow evening 7 o clock. Let us talk about the marriage. 
Ishani(with a happy smile shook her head as yes):hmm so nice of you Ranveer. Let me invite them. 
Ranveer:hmm okay(he gave a smile to her).
Ishani too smiling to him started to serve the dishes in the table to Ranveer's plate were Ranveer too started to have his breakfast were finishing his breakfast he informed to all of them and he started to office. Ishani with a happy smile saw Ranveer's back were Ranveer walked and went out of her sight. Ishani took a deep breath and next to that her routine life started to move from that moment.
The day was moving and everyone were in their routine were the day came to its evening 6 o clock were Ishani was sitting in her room bed were Raagini was cutely sitting in her mother's lap and was cutely rubbing her mother's hands with her tiny hands. Ishani smiling seeing her cute daughter and she took her phone from the lamp table and she saw the phone display and dialed to Rithika and kept the phone in her ears. She heard the ring and she waited for the call to be picked by Rithika. 
Rithika was coming out of her office after finishing her work and she was walking towards the parking of her office to take her car and to leave to home were as she was walking towards the parking itself her phone rang being in her hand were she by walking itself saw the phone display and getting its Ishani with a happy smile she picked the call and kept the phone in her ear. 
Rithika:Hello Ishani..
Ishani(with a happy smile):Hi Rithika how are you?
Rithika:Haan I am fine. How are you now? Is your hand and legs got cured?
Ishani:Haan I am totally fine now Rithika. I am walking well now.Wound in my stomach too got healed.
Rithika(with a happy smile):hmm so happy for you Ishani. 
Ishani:Hmm (taking a deep breath):Rithika tomorrow evening Holi starts know? we thought to make you and Nirbhay's family to come to our home for Holi and we have planned to have dinner with you all. Come to our home by 7 o clock tomorrow evening
Rithika(hearing it and walking and coming to her car and she unlocked her car with the key and she got in the car and sat in the driving seat and she closed the car door and in phone with a happy smile):For Holi let me come for sure Ishani. (for a while thinking about Nirbhay's mother):But Ishani you have said you will invite Nirbhay's family that means you are going to invite Nirbhay's mother too?
Ishani(hearing it):Rithika I am going to call Nirbhay and tell him to bring his whole family to our house tomorrow evening. If his mother comes also its okay. When you all are with me she cannot do anything to me. 
Rithika(hearing it):hmm okay Ishani you call and invite Nirbhay too. Let me come for sure. 
Ishani:hmm okay Rithika. 
Rithika:hmmm(telling it she cut the call and kept the phone in the car dashboard and inserted the key in the ignition and she started the car and started to drive the car towards her home).
Ishani cutting the call of Rithika and saw her phone display and dialed to Nirbhay's number and kept the phone in her ear and heard the ring and she waited for Nirbhay to pick the call. 
Nirbhay who was sitting in his bedroom and seeing his office works in his Laptop heard the ring of his phone which was laying in the bed. Nirbhay took his eyes from the Laptop and saw the ringing phone and he took the phone and he saw the display and getting its Ishani's number he had a smile in his lips and he picked the call and kept the phone in his ear. 
Nirbhay:Haan Ishani..
Ishani:Nirbhay how are you?
Nirbhay:haan I am fine. you tell me how are you? How is your health now? Is your wound healed?
Ishani:haan I am perfectly alright now and I walked well too. 
Nirbhay(with a happy smile):hmm that is so nice to hear. 
Ishani:Nirbhay actually I called you to invite you and your family members for Holi. Tomorrow evening you and your family can come to our home and have dinner in our home with all of us. Can you  and your family come to our home by tomorrow evening 7 o clock. 
Nirbhay(hearing it and thought about the way Ranveer and his mother quarelled with each other when Ishani got stabbed and then making up himself and in phone):Okay Ishani let us all come but I won't bring my mother there. unnecessarily she will create problem for all of us. More of everything when you were stabbed by my mother Ranveer came to our house and warned Maa and there was a fight between Maa and Ranveer. If Maa comes with us also you and Ranveer will be surely feeling uncomfortable only. So except Maa let me bring all the others to your home tomorrow evening. 
Ishani:Haan When I came back to consciousness in hospital Ranveer told me that he warned your mother But Nirbhay its okay when you all are around me your mother cannot do anything to me. 
Nirbhay:No Ishani don't want let me bring others to your home. I don't want you and Ranveer to feel uncomfortable because of my mother. 
Ishani(hearing it):Tk fine at least bring others to our home. I have invited Rithika too so all of you come to our house by tomorrow evening 7 o clock okay?
Nirbhay:hmm let me inform everyone in my home today and let me bring everyone to your home tomorrow evening. Let us bring Rithika too with us itself. 
Ishani:hmm okay Nirbhay Bye. 
Nirbhay:hmm okay(telling it he cut the call with a smile in his lips and he then dialed to Rithika and kept the phone in his ears and hearing the ring he waited for Rithika to pick the call were once Rithika picked the call):Hello Rithika..
Rithika(driving the car and putting the phone in the speaker):hmmm tell me Nirbhay..
Nirbhay:Ishani called me and invited our family to their house for holi and to have dinner. 
Rithika:Haan she invited me too. 
Nirbhay:Haan she said me that she has invited you too. Let me inform to everyone in our family today while having dinner with them and tomorrow while going to RV mansion let us pick you up too and let us all go to RV mansion together. 
Rithika:hmm okay fine.Then How about taking your mother to RV mansion?Will she come there?
Nirbhay(in a clear tone):I have said to Ishani that I am not going to bring my mother to her house. I am sure surely Ranveer and Ishani won't be comfortable If we take Maa with us. So I thought not to take Maa to RV mansion. 
Rithika(with a smile):So nice of you Nirbhay.
Nirbhay:Still today Maa is not speaking properly to anyone. She is very silent but her face is having some cunning Rithika. She won't be silent If she sees Ranveer and Ishani so we don't want to take her to RV mansion. 
Rithika:hmm okay fine..Bye..
Nirbhay:hmm bye..(telling it he cut the call and kept the phone in the bed and he started to work in his Laptop).
Rithika too cut the call and she was driving her car towards her house. 
RV MANSION..
The time was moving and it was exactly 8 o clock when Raagini was cutely playing with the toys were the toys were shattered around the floor of their room. Cutie pie was running hear and there having the teddy bear in her hand were Ishani was going behind  Raagini having a food bowl in her hand. 
Ishani:Raagini baby come to Mama and sit know?
Raagini cutely throwing the teddy bear in the floor and then laughing cutely and then again took the teddy bear in her hand and seeing the teddy bear with a cute face and was cutely playing with it. 
Ishani(going to Raagini and almost sitting in the floor to her height):Raagini baby...please know Have your dinner..
Raagini(hearing it and cutely showing the teddy bear to Ishani):Mama mobo dekh..(she cutely said the words).
Ishani(hearing her daughter speaking lovingly):hmm Mama has seen Mobo now (took some food from the bowl and showing it to Raagini's mouth):Have it know?
Raagini seeing Ishani and then cutely opened her mouth to Ishani were Ishani fed her the food. Raagini chewing it cutely and then she cutely ran towards the sofa. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini again running and with a impossible head shake to herself):Aye ladki hain Na...exactly her father in naughtiness too..
Ishani again started to walk behind Raagini were she went to the other side of the sofa were Raagini who was running and coming from the other side stood cutely seeing her mother and she had a puppy face were Ishani for a while saw the cuteness of Ranveer's face in Raagini face were a smile came in her lips. 
Ishani(sitting to her height and with a smile):How you exactly copied your father in all your ways Baby?
Raagini(cutely without understanding):Papa..
Ishani:Haan you have got everything exactly from your Papa..(she smiled well):Tk come to Mama and please have your dinner know?
Raagini(cutely):Mama Dadi..
Ishani:haan you can go to Dadi but If you finish your dinner only..(telling it she got up and then she took Raagini with her one hand and held her close to her and sat in the sofa and made Raagini to sit in her lap).
Ishani started to feed Raagini were Raagini too was having the food being in her mother's hands were finally Ishani somehow made Raagini to finish her dinner were she took Raagini to the washroom and washed Raagini's mouth and her hands and then she brought Raagini out of the washroom. 
Raagini(again showing the entrance of their room and cutely):Mama dadi Chaiye..
Ishani:hmm tk baby let Mama take you to Dadi..
Ranveer having a cover in his hand having Jasmine Gajra for Ishani having a smile in his face was entering RV mansion. He walked in the hall and he came to the stairs and climbed the stairs and he came to the corridor and walked in the corridor and he finally came to their room. When he was about to enter their room. Ishani having Raagini and to leave Raagini in Amba's room she too walked and came to the entrance of their room were when Ishani was about to go out of the their room Ranveer was about to enter their room were both Ranveer and Ishani feeling someone opposite to each other stopped themselves were Ranveer who immediately got that Raagini is in Ishani's hands took the cover in his hand to his back and hided it immediately. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer in front of her):Ranveer you came back..
Ranveer(giving a smile):Haan..
Ishani:Why late today?
Ranveer:Had some work Ishani?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer having his hand behind):What you are hiding Ranveer?
Ranveer:(shaking his head as no):Nahi Nothing..(thinking to change the topic):By the by where are you going with Raagini?
Raagini(before Ishani could answer showing her hand outside and seeing Ranveer):Papa mein Dadi.
Ranveer(hearing the answer from Raagini and with a smile):Oh my beti is going to her Dadi..
Raagini(cutely):hmm
Ishani(smiling seeing the way Raagini is responding and seeing Ranveer):Let me leave her to Maa and come. 
Ranveer:hmm tk..
Ishani started to walk from there were as soon as Ishani went from there he entered the room and he went to the lamp table and he opened the draw in the lamp table and kept the cover having Jasmine Gajra inside the lamp table draw. 
To be continued๐Ÿ˜‰
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fabulous update ๐Ÿ‘Eagerly waiting for the next part 
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Lovely update after a long time. Missed you a lot, dear.
Waiting for the next.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update.
Waiting for the next.๐Ÿ˜†