Posted: 5 years ago
fabulous teaser
ishu trusts Raman so much
continue soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
PART 42

Ishra were laying together side by side after their passionate love making. Ishita kissed raman's chest and said -i missed u so much, Raman. 

Raman smiled and said kissing her temple-i missed u too. 

Ishita got up a little and said pecking his lips -but Maine aapko jyada miss kiya. 

Raman -really, then show me. He said smiling and she got over him.she bend and start kissing his torso and he was moaning in pleasure. 

After a long, he pulled her to him and said -meri jaan toh do din mein jungli billi ho gayi hai. 

Ishita -feel like eating u raw. 

Raman -come have me, waise bhi I am loving my personal jungli billi.he said and soon both were lost in loving each other senselessly. 

Later in evening, ishraruh got ready to go to Bangalore. Their luggage was packed and they were about to leave, just waiting for Mrs bhalla. Soon she showed up, ishita touched her feet and took blessings from her in laws. Both blessed them wholeheartedly and soon ishraruh were on the way to airport. 

After an hour, they were in the flight. Ruhi was sleeping peacefully in Ishita's arms while ishita was sitting beside Raman keeping her head on his shoulder. 

Ishita -see, she slept. 

Raman -i told u naa, yeh safar mein aaram se soti hai. Achcha tell me, u r happy naa?? 

Ishita -very happy, aapke phir se jaane ki khabar se main bahut sad thi but glad u took us this time. Now we will be with u. She said smiling. 

Raman hold her hand and said -u know, whenever I see u and ruhi loving me so much, I feel very good. Jaise duniya ki saari khushi mil gayi ho. 

Ishita -meri bhi zindagi ki sabse badi khushi aap hi hai. She said and kissed his cheek while he too wrapped his arms around her, thinking about giving her the biggest happiness of her life, the joy of being a mother in true sense. 

Raman -matarani, bas yeh khwahish puri kar dijiye, promise I will not ask for anything else ever. He thought and closed his eyes. 

After four hours, they were in hotel room. 

Raman -ishita, change kar lo. Dinner par chalna hai mere friend ke saath. 

Ishita -aapka koi friend bhi hai kya yahan?? 

Raman -haan Rahul, usse pata chala ki hum aaye hai toh he asked me to come taking family along. 

Ishita nodded and went to change. 

Soon they were in the restaurant having dinner. Vaishali and ishita gelled up well and was talking while Raman was talking with Rahul. 

Rahul-why u r so worried, bhabhi ke test achche honge. Dekhna very soon u will become father for second time. 

Raman smiled hearing him and said -i am not worried for that, I just want it all done without her knowledge. Main nahi chahta ki usse yeh sab test ke baare mein pata chale and she get hopes aur phir usse hopes tute. I really don't want her to get hurt in anyway. 

Rahul -yaar, how much u love bhabhi. OK I will give u an idea. Kal bhabhi ko Vaishali ki clinic ke paas shopping par le jaana, then suddenly tell her that she is looking pale. Phir zabardasti karke Vaishali ki clinic par le jaana and she will do the test. Yaa phir even better, he said and called Vaishali. Vaishali saw his phone and look at him. He signalled her to go out. She excused herself and went out and he told her something. She nodded and hung the call. 

Rahul -lets go to them. 

Raman -but tune kiya kya?? 

Rahul -chal naa pata chalega. He said and went to them. They settled next to their wives and Vaishali said -raman bhai, kitna kaam karwate hai aap bhabhi se, kitni pale lag rahi hai. 

Raman -main, nahi toh. She herself do work. Aur pale kyun lag rahi hai. 

Ishita -pale,nahi toh. Infact I am glowing with his love. She said smiling. 

Vaishali -nahi bhabhi, u r really looking pale. Aapko koi problem toh nahi hai. She said making Ishra serious mainly ishita. 

Ishita -hai toh, but mera chehra pale ho,aisi toh kuch nahi hai. 

Vaishali -i think aapko apna test karwana chahiye. Aap bahut weak lag rahe ho. See bhabhi, I am saying this as I am a doctor. Mujhe pata chal jaata hai. Maine aapko shaadi ki pic dekhi thi and u r looking much down. 

Raman -chalo test kara lete hai. 

Ishita -nahi raman, mujhe koi kamzori nahi lag rahi. I am good, I think inko misunderstanding ho gayi hai. 

Raman -phir bhi, for me, for my satisfaction, jaan. Tumhari tabiyat kharab sunn kar, I can't be normal naa. He said trying to convince ishita. 

Ishita felt weird in his insistence but then thought, it's his love only. He insisted her again and again, and finally she agreed. Raman sighed in relief and all went to Vaishali's clinic. 

Soon Vaishali started doing her test while ruman was waiting outside. And ishita was thinking what kind of test she is doing. 

After an hour or so, ishita test got over and Vaishali said -ab Aap log jaa sakte hai. Report do din mein milegi. 

Ishita -do din mein, is it not too much for such general test. 

Vaishali -lagta hai time, aap jaiye bhabhi. She said and ishita went out little confused seeing everyone's behaviour specially Raman's. 

Raman made ishru sit in the cab and said -tum dono baitho, Main apna mobile bhool gaya, le kar aata hoon. Saying so he went inside the clinic. Ishita don't wanna feel suspicious but couldn't help seeing his behaviour. She went behind him and saw him asking -iss test se pata chal jayega naa, ki ishita ke conceive karne ke kitne chances hai. 

Ishita heard and got shocked, Vaishali was about to say something but stopped seeing ishita there. She signalled to Raman and he too turned and saw ishita looking at him with questioning eyes. 

Raman was going to her but she turned and went to the car. She settled in it and raman too settled beside her. The journey to hotel was all silent. 

Ishita reached hotel and made Ruhi sleep. Then she changed while Raman was just seeing her doing everything. 

At last he said -kuch bologi nahi. 

Ishita -aap boliye, what u r doing?? Aap yahan iss jaruri kaam se aaye the, u want me to get pregnant, iss liye Aap log yeh sab drama kar rahe the, itna drama karne ki kya zarurat thi raman. She asked looking at him. 

Some time passed, ishita was still looking at him waiting for his explanation while Raman was looking down in guilt. 

Ishita -raman, I am waiting. Kuch bolenge .

Raman -bolna toh chahta hoon but don't know tum mujh par vishwas karogi yaa nahi. 

Ishita -i trust u raman aur main jaanti hoon ki aap kabhi kuch aisa nahi karenge, jisse mujhe takleef ho. Kyunki Aap mujhe, mujhse jyada achchi tareeke se jaante hai. Aap jaante hai ki ishita ko kisse khushi milti hai, aur kisse takleef hoti hai. Toh yeh toh baat main maan hi nahi sakti ki aap mujhe takleef dene ke liye kuch karenge, so just tell me the reason why u did so. Trust me raman, Main vishwas karungi aapka. She said making him look at her. 

Ishita -mujhe mere Raman par vishwas hai, aur main jaanti hoon aap yeh sab bhi meri khushi ke liye hi kar rahe honge. I just wanna know why u just can't said it on my face, ki ishita tumhara test karwana chahta hoon. Main ready ho jaati. Iss drame ki kya zarurat thi. 

Raman -kyunki main tumhe jhoothi umeed nahi dena chahta tha. 

Ishita look at him with questioning eyes hearing him and he said -haan main chahta hoon ki tumhe Ek bachcha ho, hamara bachcha.aur iss liye maine tumhare medical papers liye amma se aur yahan chala aaya, Vaishali ko consult karne. Aur jab usne kaha ,she want to test u before giving final verdict. Toh main tumhe yahan ke aaya aur jhooth bol kar test karwaye. Haan maine kiya yeh sab, but sirf tumhare liye. Maine dekha hai tumhari insecurity ko, tumhari tadap ko, bachcha naa paida kar paane ki takleef ko. I just wanted to remove that and I didn't told u about all this just because I don't want u to start hoping again and then ur hopes getting shattered if the reports r negative. Maine yeh sab kuch kiya, taaki tumhe takleef naa ho. Bas tumhari khushi chahta hoon, nothing else. I am sorry if I hurt u, but I never wanted to hurt u. Trust me jaan. He said looking at her while she looked away wiping her unshed tears. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it.