Congrats for new story
Interesting concept
What happened to Ishita?

PS: Congrats to everyone whom this story is dedicated
PSS: Sorry for late replies
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Author's note-hi everyone, finally I am here with part 1 of this story. This one is specially for the birthday girl, Sanjna55 aka Sanjna, who wanted this story's update from me, but before that let me wish her a very happy birthday. 

Read the prologue before reading the update. 

PART 1

Ishita -aisa bolna asaan hai raman but iss takleef ke saath jeena mushkil. She said with tears filled eyes. 

Raman -main jee lunga, ishita. Main tumhare saath jeene ke liye koi bhi takleef seh lunga. 

Ishita -aur mere jaane ke baad??mere marne ke baad kaise jeeyenge,raman.

Raman -main tumhe marne nahi dunga, ishita. Main tumhe marne nahi dunga. Tumhe bacha lunga, apni puri taqat lagaa dunga. Apni puri mohabbat lagaa dunga and I will save u. Tum samajh rahi hoon, main tumhe bacha lunga. He said all determined but ishita could feel the fear in his voice. 

Ishita -aur agar tab bhi, she was saying when he closed her mouth and said -aisa mat bolo, main tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga. I just can't let anything happen to u. Aur agar nahi bacha paaya tumhe toh main bhi mar jaaunga tumhare saath. 

Ishita closed his mouth and said -dont say like this, aapko meri bhi umar lag jaaye. She said and then said smiling with pain in her eyes -kuch mahine hi badhenge. 

Raman -i even don't want that without u. Mujhe tere bina ekdum saans extra nahi leni. Jeetenge toh saath, maarenge toh saath. OK. He said and took her in tight hug while ishita said closing her eyes -u r so bad, Raman. U should not love me like this. Itna pyaar karna achchi baat nahi. 

Raman -mujhe aise hi pyaar karna aata hai, koi aur tareeka nahi aata pyaar karne ka. He said and kissed her temple while she closed her eyes feeling his touch. 

Both were hugging each other tight when there was a knock on the door. 

Ishra broke the hug and look at the door. 

Compounder -pateint ko lene aaye hai, test ke liye. 

Ishra look at each other and ishita said -mujhe darr lagta hai. 

Raman -i will be with u, jaan. Don't worry, tumhara raman hamesha tumhare saath rahega. Saying so he picked her in his arms and placed her on the strechter. 

Ishita -mujhe nahi letna iss par, mujhe dead body wali feeling aati hai. She said in a broken voice. 

Raman cried hearing her words and said-toh kaise jaogi, u can't walk, jaan.

Ishita -pick me in ur arms, Raman. She said opening her arms. 

Raman cried seeing her state but composed himself and picked her in his arms. She placed her head on his shoulder and a tear fell off his eyes as her weight in now half of what she had. He remembered how he use to tease her for gaining weight and she use to get frustrated. Then the long session of him manofying her. And today she is just half of her weight. 

Taking her in his arms, he walked towards the test room. The compounder stopped him on the door and said -u r not allowed inside. Only doctor and patient can go inside. 

Raman -i am also a doctor,dr raman  kumar bhalla. 

Compounder nodded and allowed him inside. He took ishita inside and ishita hide into him fearing the big equipments. He remembered how much she scares of the hospital ambience. He tried to hide her more into himself, if only that will be possible. 

Doctors saw him with questioning eyes and he said -doctor raman kumar bhalla. Want to accompany her in this test. 

Doc-but Dr bhalla, u know u can't. 

Raman -just for sometime doc, she is very scared. 

Doctors look at each other and nodded. Raman gently put her on the bed and doctors started attaching machines to her body. She hold his hand more firmly while he too was holding her hand tightly. He was looking at her face and body, her face spark has gone long away. Her beautiful flawless face was full of wrinkles like she aged, 50 not 23.her weight is almost half then before. Her long hair was not anymore there. Her beauty, her happiness, everything was gone and she was just looking more like a skeleton then human being. 

His eyes got filled seeing his love, his ishita like this but he has vowed to remain strong. He stood there like a puller beside her and soon she looses her conscious under effect of the medicine. 

Doc -i think u should go now, u can't stay here any longer. 

Raman -main khud nahi ruk paunga, he said and turn to go. And in a minute he was out of the room. 

He ran to the farthest corner of the hospital and start crying bitterly throwing himself on the bench. He shouted in desperation, in pain not able to see her like that anymore. He folded his legs to his chest and hide his face.

Raman -kyun kiya aisa matarani, aapne kyun kiya aisa. Mujhse pyaar karne ki Itni badi saza, nahi deni chahiye thi aapko. She don't deserve this, she just not deserve this pain, this helplessness. Uska sab kuch khatam ho gaya. Uska Chehra, uski khushiyan but uski hasti khatam nahi hone dunga main. I will not let her die. Suna aapne, Main marne nahi dunga usse. But yaad rakhiyega, aapne bahut galat kiya meri ishita ke saath. Agar mujhse pyaar karne ki Itni badi saza deni thi aapko, toh usse mujhse milaya hi nahi hota. Mere saath nahi hoti but Kahin aur khush toh hoti, muskura toh rahi hoti. The way I have seen her for the first time. He thought and start thinking about their first meeting. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Edited by cutieruhi - 5 years ago
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy birthday dear
Many many happy returns of the day

Beautiful and emotional update di
Raman was consoling ishita
Ishita could see Raman's inside fear
Raman feels that this happened because ishita loves him
Lets see why he is thinking so
Eagerly waiting for the next update
Ty 4 d pm tooEdited by cooldilkaur - 5 years ago
myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Happy birthday... 😊

Emotional update Di...
Ishita is suffering from cancer...
She was scared and lost all her hopes...
She asked Raman to leave her and go...
Raman want to live with her till his last breath...
He consoled her and assured her...
He carried her to the examining room...
He stood strong for her...
Later he ran out and cried his heart out...
Plz update soon...
Thank you...
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Super emotional update 
Continue soon 
N
Thanks for the pm

-TWINKLE 
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Emotional update dii
Ishra scenes were so heart wrenching
I was literally crying
Poor Ishu and Raman
Update soon dii
Thnx for the pm
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very emotional update!!
Ishu is suffering from some deadly disease.
She is so scared n raman is consoling her.
Raman is trying to stay strong even though he is scared to loose her.
Its heartbreaking to see both ishra in pain.
Raman thinks ishu condition is bec she loves him..but y?
He is determined to save her.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanx for d pm dii:)
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Emotional too
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3