this Nidhi is so disgusting
she is ready to do anything to take revenge from ishita
oh no ishu is not safe hope Raman saves her on time
continue soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
PART 45

Raman was sitting impatiently waiting for the cops but they were taking much time. He got up at once and said -i can't wait anymore. I need to see the CCTV footage, I want to see who took my wife away. 

Receptionist nodded and told the bell boy to take Raman to CCTV cameras record room. Raman went with him praying for ishita. 

He told the person sitting there to show him footage of that time and he showed the footage. Raman's eyes got wide in shock seeing nidhi getting into the car at the entrance.he sat on the couch all shocked and said -shit, yeh sab nidhi ka kiya dhara hai. She did all this to separate ishita from me. But I will not let it happen. Main yeh nahi hone dunga. I will not let her harm my ishita aur naa hi uske chodunga for trying to hurt my ishita. He said all determined and walked out of the room in anger. 

He walked to the reception and asked -can u track that car of urs?? 

Rec-yes sir, we have GPS device fitted in all our cars. 

Raman -good, send me the location. I am taking another car, send the cops on the location when they come. I can't wait anymore. Saying so he went taking the location of the car. 

Soon Raman was in the way to reach to them. 

Raman -bas ek baar meri ishita mujhe sahi salamat mil jaaye, I will not spare that nidhi and that john too. He said spitting fire. 

On the other hand, ishita was shocked hearing nidhi's words. 

Nidhi -what tumhe bura lagaa, u felt bad baby, but what to do. Yahin hone wala hai. Tum apne amma-appa ke paas jaane wali ho and I am going to be Mrs nidhi raman kumar bhalla. Tumhare Raman se shaadi kar lungi main aur uski saari property ki maalkin ban jaungi. Then we will make love and then babies. He will be over me and we will have fun. Tumhari photo latka dungi, phir tum dekhna upar se hamari love making and complain to appa, dekho appa, nidhi ne mere Raman ko cheen liya and I will enjoy. She said winking at her only to get a tight slap from ishita. 

Ishita -woh mere Raman hai, sirf mere.noone can snatch him from me. Main kisi ko nahi cheenne dungi apne raman. He is mine just mine. Don't u dare u touch him. She said angrily while her eyes were on fire. 

Nidhi look at her and said -how dare u slap me, abhi batati hoon. She said clutching Ishita's hair. She winced in pain and nidhi slapped ishita. 

Nidhi -ab toh tujhe jarur jaan se maarungi and will make ur raman mine. Nahi actually tujhe kidnap karke rakhungi and will show our love making videos to u, phir tujhe maar dalungi. Haan will do that, pehle tujhe tadpaungi, phir tujhe maarungi. 

Ishita -raman tujhe chooyenge bhi nahi, he loves me. He loves only me. Will never ever love u. Samjhi tu. She said and almost jumped over nidhi, she handcuffed her hand and bite nidhi by her teeth. Nidhi winced in pain and ishita slapped her.

Ishita -raman mere pati hai, sirf mere. I will not give him to anyone. Woh koi dress nahi ki tu cheen le. He is my husband, she was saying and was scratching nidhi in anger. 

Nidhi tried to hold her but like ishita was mad in anger. She can't even think of someone taking her Raman away. 

Nidhi -john save me, she has gone mad. 

John -how can I, I am driving. U take care of her. He was saying when ishita hold his neck in elbow and beat on his head. 

Ishita bite his ear vigorously and said -stop the car. 

John lost his balance on steering and stop the car to stop the accident. Ishita punch him on his head and kicked nidhi and ran out of the car. She tucked her pallu and start running back to the way while it took a minute or two, for them to come out of the car. 

John -u told me that she is mad, but she was way more smart and powerful then u. She overpowered u. 

Nidhi -she overpowered u too. Being a man, u got defeated by a girl. Shame on u. 

John-that bevause I was driving and she bite on my ear, I lost control and stopped the car. And she was too fast to ran away. 

Nidhi -let it be, first we have to reach her and punish her for her oversmartness. 

John nodded and both start running behind her, but she was way too fast then nidhi and john. 

Nidhi-omg, how fast she is running. That too in Saree, but we have to reach her anyhow. She said and fasten her speed .

On the other hand, ishita was running with all her might when suddenly a car came infront of her. She closed her eyes in fear and stand still there. The car stopped too close to her and Raman came out running. He saw ishita standing all shocked and hugged her tight. 

She opened her eyes feeling his arms and saw him hugging her tight. She smiled fully and hugged him tight back and next second she burst into tears. 

Ishita -raman, Raman, woh nidhi. She kidnapped me. Mujhe maara, chaanta maara. She said crying while Raman was just consoling her hugging her tight. 

After sometime,her hiccups lessened and he asked -kaise aayi tum, woh dono Kahan hai?? 

Ishita -main maar kar aayi unko, bahut maara aur bhaag aayi. She was saying that she will kill me and will love u. Toh mujhe gussa aaya and I beat her. Achcha kiya naa. She said smiling to which he smiled and hugged her again tightly still scared to loose her. 

Nidhi and john came running and john said seeing raman -shit he came, now what we will do, now she will tell him everything and he will not spare us. He is a big shot. 

Nidhi smirked and said -i know this may happen so I bring this. She said taking out gun. 

John -whats this?? 

Nidhi-alex's gun. We will shoot ishita with it and then blame will go on Alex. Ek hi vaar mein raman bhi azaad aur main bhi. She said pointing gun on ishita and fired it on her.

Raman opened his eyes hearing the bullet sound and saw nidhi shooting ishita. He got scared and within a reflex action turn her around protecting her from the bullet and the bullet pierced Raman's body. His hold loosen and he fell down.in no time he start rolling down and then went off the cliff. 

Nidhi and john got shocked seeing this and john said -every plan backfired, let's run from here. Run for our life. He said and both ran away from there. 

On other hand, ishita couldn't understand what happened and ran behind raman. Raman was about to go off the cliff when ishita hold his hand trying to save him.

Ishita -raman, aa jaiye. Main pakdi hoon aapki. Please come up. 

Raman tried to get up but couldn't because of his the pain. 

At last Raman said -main upar nahi aa paaunga ishita,tum jao, tum chalo jao. Peeche hat jao or else, u too will fall. He said shrugging her hand. 

Ishita nodded in no and said holding his hand more firmly -no raman, Main aapko chod kar nahi jaaungi. she said holding him with both her hands. 

Raman -pagal mat bano, ishita. tum bhi mere saath gir jaogi, mar jaogi. 

Ishita -mujhe marna manzur hai, Raman. Aapke bina jeena nahi. Yaa toh hum dono bachenge, yaa phir hum mein se koi nahi. Maine vada kiya tha, that I will never leave ur hand. I am just keeping my promise. 

Raman look at her and could see the determination in her eyes. 

Raman smiled and said -main tumhe marne nahi dunga and to save u, I have to save myself. Main khud ko bachaunga, aur tumhe bhi. 

Ishita -haan, aur hume uss nidhi ko punish bhi karna hai. We just can't let her win. Aapne kaha tha naa, that I have to fight for my loved ones. U r my beloved, I will not let u go. Main ladhungi aapke liye. She said holding his hand more firmly while he too start trying again to come up. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
Yhmfan25 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ishita ran from there
Both want to live for each other
Continue soon 
Waiting 
Kavya_P thumbnail