Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
ishveer had dinner. nice.ishveer ragini scene was cute.ishani's gift for ranveer was so beautiful 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ishveer conversation regarding the gift remembering those moments was nice.happy that ishani is getting fine.lusty disha.ishani looks so beautiful that ranveer is lost in her.romantic.nice look for ishveer
BatoolFatima9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Batoolfatima 
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰

extremely w8ing for next...Edited by BatoolFatima9 - 5 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ishveer had dinner. nice.ishveer ragini scene was cute.ishani's gift for ranveer was so beautiful 

hi jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes Ishani had dinner and happy that you liked Ishveer Raagini scene 
and Ishani's gift for Ranveer 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ishveer conversation regarding the gift remembering those moments was nice.happy that ishani is getting fine.lusty disha.ishani looks so beautiful that ranveer is lost in her.romantic.nice look for ishveer

Hi jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Ishveer conversation on the gift remembering those
moments and Ishani getting fine 
yes now Disha is lusty 
happy that you liked Ishani's look so beautiful and yes Ranveer is lost in her 
glad you liked the look of Ishveer
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BatoolFatima9

extremely w8ing for next...

Yes dear let me update it 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Daiksha
thanks for the comment
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Daiksha
thanks for the comment
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 732
Ranveer saw Ishani with a dumbstruck face were he was not able to take his eyes off Ishani. She was looking more and more beautiful to his eyes were he was almost losing himself to her. Ishani gave a smile to him. 
Ishani(with the same smile):I have brought tea to you Ranveer. go and brush your teeth and then come and have your tea and then start to office. 
Ranveer hearing it was only seeing Ishani without taking his eyes shook his head as okay. He was wanting to get romantic to her were he was having a little dilemma whether she will be physically okay to kick start his romance. 
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer is seeing her):what happen to you Ranveer?
Ranveer(in a low tone):Kuch nahi..
Ishani:Tk then start to get ready..
Ranveer shook his head as okay were he got down from the bed and he started to walk from there and he went to the washroom and entered the washroom. Ishani with a cute smile saw Raagini were cutie pie was cutely sleeping well were the way she was opening her little mouth and sleeping was looking so good to her eyes.Ishani smiling seeing Raagini's cute way of sleeping and she got up and she walked and went to the sofa and she sat in the sofa and took the newspaper that was in the tea poi and she started to read it. Ranveer after next 15 minutes came out of the washroom after fresh up were he walked and came to the bed and he sat in the bed and then he took the tea cup that was in the lamp table and he started to sip the tea slowly were as he was sipping the tea too his eyes was on Ishani who was reading the newspaper sitting in the sofa. Her pink lips was attracting him now the milky skin was pulling him towards her. Ishani reading the newspaper and was about to turn the next page were as she was about to turn her eyes fell on Ranveer who was seeing her. Ishani seeing Ranveer and asked as what by raising her eye brows were Ranveer cutely shook his head as nothing were Ishani getting it and giving a light smile she turned the next page of the newspaper and she was continuing to read the newspaper. Ranveer finished the tea and kept the tea cup in the lamp table and he walked and went to the cupboard and opened the cupboard and took his dresses out of the cupboard and he closed the cupboard and he walked and went to the washroom and entered the washroom and closed the washroom door to get ready for the day. 
It was next half an hour were Ranveer came out of the washroom after taking a fresh bath. He was wearing a white shirt and black pant were wearing it he walked and came to the mirror by wiping the head with the towel. He wiped his head well and then keeping the towel in the dressing table and saw the mirror and took the comb and started to comb his hair well.He started to get ready for the day were he wore his belt by tucking in his shirt in the pant were he finally made himself ready were when he was seeing for the perfume to spray over him were he was not able to find the perfume over the dressing table. 
Ranveer(unable to find the perfume on the dressing table turned to see Ishani were when he saw Ishani was filling the crossword puzzle in the newspaper having a pen in her hand were seeing it and making up himself):Ishani..
Ishani(hearing her name raised her eyes from the newspaper and saw Ranveer):Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer:My perfume is missing..
Ishani(hearing it with a getting it face):sorry Ranveer Raagini was playing with your perfume bottle yesterday. She was putting it in her toys basket and then was taking it out and playing with that perfume only. (telling it keeping the pen and newspaper in the table and getting up from the sofa and she walked and went to Raagini's toys basket and started to search for the perfume of Ranveer).
Ranveer's eyes again fell over Ishani's back were he was swallowing his throat and was seeing Ishani. Ishani taking the perfume bottle from the toys basket of Raagini and she turned and saw Ranveer and was about to walk were she saw Ranveer seeing her were Ranveer seeing Ishani seeing him changed his look to a casual look were Ishani too with a okay face walked and went to the door of the room and she closed the door and locked the door and then she came to him were she stood in front of him and showed the perfume to him. Ranveer with a silent face got the perfume from Ishani and he turned to see the mirror were Ishani seeing Ranveer seeing the mirror and then in a calm tone. 
Ishani:Why are you seeing me like that Ranveer?
Ranveer(who was about to spray the perfume hearing Ishani's question turned and saw her):What?
Ishani:why are you seeing me with that silent look?
Ranveer(in a managing tone):Nahi...kuch nahi..
Ishani(with a cute move came and stood in front of him and then she held his shirt both the sides with the both the hands and was buttoning his upper button which Ranveer has left open by telling):Nahi it does not look like there is nothing. From morning itself you are seeing me with that same look only. 
Ranveer(as Ishani buttoned the button seeing her with a calm face):wo..you are looking beautiful...
Ishani hearing it had a shy smile were Ranveer seeing her smile had a light smile. 
Ranveer:(smiling and to Ishani):you look more beautiful while seeing you (with a given up child face);I am wanting to romance you...(with a cute look):But I don't know whether you are physically fine for Romance..
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer is telling had a cute face and a smile came in her lips were her face was turning red were she saw Ranveer and took her both the hands to his back and tied her hands to Ranveer's back and standing close to Ranveer and seeing his eyes and with a cute look):Yes I am totally ready to kick start our romantic life. 
Ranveer(hearing it with a happy smile):Really?
Ishani:hmm
Ranveer with a cute face immediately kept the perfume bottle in the dressing table and then he took his both the hands to the back of Ishani and pulled her close to him were Ishani too held him close to her were both of them saw each other's eyes were a trademark romantic smile was there in both of their lips. 
Ranveer(smiling to her and in a low tone):Can I get a kiss from my wife?
Ishani:hmm tk ...
Ranveer:Want it as liplock. 
Ishani hearing it and with a cute shy look shook her head as okay were Ranveer getting this okay head shake from Ishani with a cute romantic look held her well and started to make her walk towards the cupboard were Ishani too walked along with him were Ranveer finally took her to the cupboard side were he made her to hit her back in the cupboard were he saw her lips with a cute smile. Ishani too smiled to him and then with a okay look she closed her eyes and showed her lips to Ranveer. Ranveer too moved his lips to Ishanii's lips and closed his eyes and in a micro second placed his lips in Ishani's lips were Ishani too was reciprocating his kiss were their lips were meeting each other's lips so well and both were kissing a deep lip lock were almost after a minute Ranveer took his lips from Ishani's lips were Ishani too as Ranveer took his lips from her lips opened her eyes and saw Ranveer with lot and lot of shyness in her eyes. 
Ishani(seeing him and in low tone):Liked it so much..nice kiss..
Ranveer(with a cute smile):Haan(pulling her more close to him):you are looking so beautiful today that is why I am not able to take my eyes off you. 
Ishani:I am looking that much beautiful?
Ranveer:hmm loved you seeing back to your homely Saree look. The Mangalsutra and the Sindoor in your forehead is making me to fall for you like anything.
Ishani had a shy smile were she moved close to him and in a cute move she hugged him well by resting her head in his chest. Ranveer too hugged her well. 
Ranveer(hugging her):How you got the Mangalsutra Ishani?
Ishani:I thought that you would have kept the Mangalsutra in your cupboard only. As I checked your cupboard I got my Mangalsutra in the draw of your cupboard. 
Ranveer:hmm tk fine(telling it he brought her out of the hug and seeing her):Ishani see I know you are fine now and I am sure you will get busy with the home stuffs here after. I know all the family members start to call you often. I know Raagini needs you a lot but also...(he paused and looked at her cutely).
Ishani(hearing what he is telling and cutely):But also what?
Ranveer(pulling her more close to him):But also I want your attention on me so much. (with a child face):I can never bare you giving more importance to anyone other than me. 
Ishani(seeing him with a smile):How much possessive you are on me? Even I should not care Raagini more than you?
Ranveer(cutely seeing her):Haan you can care Raagini so much but..at least I want 1% extra attention than Raagini in my Ishani's eyes. I want my Ishani's care and love so much for me. 
overall what I am coming to tell is...(with a cute face):Spend more time with me. 
Ishani(hearing it took her hands from Ranveer's back and touched his cheek with her hand and cutely):hmm more than anyone you are only more important to me. Okay?
Ranveer(with a happy smile):hmm okay..
Ishani:Tk fine now start to office...
Ranveer:hmm okay(giving a smile to her and he took his hands from her back and was about to walk to the dressing table again)
Ishani(remembering something and before Ranveer could reach the dressing table):Ranveer...
Ranveer(hearing his name turning and seeing Ishani):hmm
Ishani:Tomorrow holiday only to your office know?. Or have you planned to work tomorrow also?
Ranveer(hearing and seeing her with a smile):Nahi for next two days office is leave only. (with a excited smile):From tomorrow evening its Holi Ishani.. I am excited to celebrate it. 
Ishani(with a happy smile):Haan even I am excited to celebrate it. 
Ranveer:hmm okay let me go to office today and two days we can enjoy Holi as much as we want. 
Ishani:hmm okay..
Ranveer smiling to her turned and walked towards the dressing table and he went to the dressing table and took the perfume bottle and he sprayed the perfume over him and then keeping the perfume in the dressing table and he started to walk were he walked and came to Ishani. 
Ranveer:Come down with me know?
Ishani:hmm let me come and give your breakfast. 
Ranveer:Haan tk how about Raagini?
Ishani:She will sleep for some more time. Before she wakes up you can have your breakfast and leave to office. 
Ranveer:hmm okay..(he started to walk).
Ishani too started to walk along with Ranveer were Ranveer went and unlocked and opened the door were Ishani too started to walk along with Ranveer. Both of them started to walk in the corridor to go to the stairs. As both were walking and crossing Disha's room Disha who was sitting in the sofa of her room seeing both Ranveer and Ishani walking with each other and crossing her room had a irked face. 
Disha(in thoughts):Ranveer started to go to office 12 days before itself. He is not in home at all properly. Now Ishani too started to walk and she is completely cured.I thought when Ishani is in bed itself I should get Ranveer but now Ishani is cured well. What to do to seduce Ranveer?(she was thinking for a excellent idea).
Ishani and Ranveer walked and came down in the stairs and they came down to the hall were when they came down to the hall they saw Amba, Kailash, Mithesh, Baa sitting and having their breakfast. 
Baa(seeing both Ranveer and Ishani with a happy smile):Ranveer Ishani..come both of you sit and have your breakfast. 
Amba, Kailash and Mithesh too hearing it saw on the direction in which Ishani and Ranveer were coming. Ishani and Ranveer with a happy smile came to the dinning table were Ranveer sat in his chair and Ishani kept the plate for him. 
Amba(seeing Ishani with a happy smile):Happy to see you back to yourself Ishani.
Ishani(with a smile):Haan Maa..
Baa(with a happy smile):Really to see you and Ranveer like this its really nice. 
Both Ranveer and Ishani smiled to Baa.
Amba(too with a smile seeing Ranveer):Ranveer I was thinking to talk to you.
Ranveer(seeing Amba):What you want to talk Maa?
Amba:We have said Rithika know that we will make her marriage in a grand manner. We were waiting for Ishani to get well. That is what now Ishani is alright know? when can we talk to Rithika and Nirbhay about their marriage? We need to go to Nirbhay's house and talk about this to him. Being Rithika's house people we only need to be bride's relations and do all the rituals. 
Ishani(with a happy smile):Haan Maa let us think about their marriage now. 
Ishani was so happy were all were smiling hearing it were Ranveer had a bit uncomfortable face were he thought about the way he kept the gun on Nirbhay's mother forehead and the way he scolded her and the way Nirbhay's mother was anger on him when he went to ask about stabbing Ishani. 
Screen freezes on Ranveer's uncomfortable face. 
To be continuedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. Very nice episode. Like Ishveer kiss very much. Ishaani is totally ready for romance. Holi is coming. Hope to see even more romantic moments during the celebration. πŸ˜ƒ
Take care.
Be safe.