Posted: 5 years ago
Interesting teaser di
Thanks for pm 
Update soon 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
PART 13

Ishra were lost in each other when they heard Ruhi crying. They broke the kiss in jiffy and look at Ruhi only to see her wake up and crying looking at them.

Ishra smiled fully and Raman said -chalo madam, kaam par lag jao. Our baby has woke up. 

Ishita nodded and both went to her. Ishita picked little Ruhi in her arms and said-thodi der aur nahi so sakti thi, mere romance ki band baja di.she said and ruhi smiled opening her toothless mouth. 

Ishita -see Raman, she is just a shaitaan. Kaise has rahi hai mujhe chidha kar. 

Raman -haan toh, she is my little princess. She has more right on me then u. Naa babu, he asked smiling to which Ruhi nodded and held his finger. 

Raman -dekho, she understands me. Come to papa, beta.he said opening his arms and ishita gave Ruhi to him. He held her properlt and said -u prepare for her bath and massage, till I am with her. 

Ishita nodded and start taking out her clothes and other necessary things. She took ruhi from Raman and start massaging her while Raman lay down beside them admiring them. Ishita was slowly massaging ruhi talking to her while Raman was just smiling looking at them. 

Soon she took ruhi for bath while Raman got busy in talking with mihir. 

Soon Ruhi was ready after being fed by ishita. 

Ishita -raman, Ruhi ko dekhiye, Main bhi ready ho jaun. 

Raman took Ruhi in his arms and said -haan tum bhi ready ho jao, then we have to go somewhere. 

Ishita -kahan?? 

Raman -batata hoon, first u get ready. He said to which ishita nodded and went. 

After an hour, ishra were in the streets of London. They were going somewhere after having their food. Little Ruhi was sleeping peacefully hiding in Raman chest. Ishita side hugged Raman and asked -hum kahan jaa rahe hai hai?? 

Raman -milind ke paas. he said with a serious face. 

Ishita stopped hearing this and said -milind ke paas, kyun?? 

Raman -coz I want to close this chapter for always. he said looking at her. 

Ishita -mujhe nahi jaana uske paas, usne mujhe aapke paas aane nahi diya toh??she said getting worried. 

Raman -he has no right to stop u, hum uske paas jayenge aur, he was saying when she cut him in between and said -whats the need to go to him. Chaliye naa hum wapas chalte hai. she said holding his hand tight. 

Raman -tum darti ho usse?? 

Ishita -usse nahi darti, aapse dur hone se darti hoon. I want to live with u and don't want him to come between us. 

Raman -main bhi yahin chahta hoon aur iss liye hi chahta hoon ki woh yeh divorce papers sign kar de, so that he can never claim u and my rooh. he said showing her the divorce papers. 

Ishita took the papers from his hand and checked it. 

Ishita -yeh kab banwaya aapne?? 

Raman -kal, mihir se keh kar. The moment u told that u don't wanna go to him, I decided to get u divorced from him. Taaki woh tumhe kabhi claim naa kar paaye and moreover don't u wanna ask him about the injustice he did with u.kya tum usse sawaal nahi karna chahti??

Ishita -nahi, kyunki woh mere liye maayne hi nahi rakhta. Mere liye sirf aap aur Ruhi maayne rakhte hai. 

Raman -but I wanna know, why he marry u when he don't wanted to live with u, support u. Main janna chahta hoon ki woh kabhi kyun nahi aaya. I want to punch him hard on his face for leaving u alone to suffer all hardship.

Ishita -i too want to slap him hard for letting me live in such hardship and never came to me. She said with hatred filled eyes. 

Raman hold her hand tight and said -then let's go to his office. 

Ishita nodded and both went to his office address which his mother has given ishita once. 

They reached the office and looj around for milind. 

Raman -can u see him anywhere?? 

Ishita nodded in no. 

Raman -lets go and ask in reception. He said and both went to reception. 

Raman -excuse me, I am looking for mr milind reddy, where is he?? 

Rec -who sir?? 

Raman -mr milind reddy. 

Rec -sorry sir, we don't have anyone here with such name. I think u r mistaken. 

Ishita -nahi, yahin ka address tha, his mother has given me. I have even talk to him on this number once. 

Rec-sorry ma'am, we really don't have anyone here with this name. She said making Ishra confuse. They went in a corner and ishita said -mujhe achche se yaad hai, yahin ka address tha. I am mistaking raman, trust me. 

Raman -i do trust u jaan, tum jhooth nahi bol rahi but ho sakta hai usne hi jhooth bola ho that he work here. 

Ishita -then how we r going to find him, Raman??

Raman -pata nahi, but kisi bhi tarah we have to find him. I want him to sign this paper. I want to close this chapter forever. Main nahi chahta ki  woh kabhi bhi tum logon ko claim karne aaye. He was saying when Ruhi start crying bitterly getting up. 

Raman -rooh rooh, what happened baby. He was asking when ishita said checking her-i think isne potty ki hai. Give her to me, main change karwa ke aati hoon. She said taking Ruhi from Raman. 

Raman checked the bag for diaper and said -jaan, diaper kahan hai?? 

Ishita -wahin hoga. 

Raman checked it again and said -nahi hai. 

Ishita -shit, I think main rakhna bhool shayad. 

Raman -oh, chalo baahar dekhte hai koi shop hogi. He said and both went out to look for diapers. 

They look around and find a shop .

Ishita -raman, I think wahan mil jayega. She said and both walked into the shop. 

Raman -do u have diapers, he asked to which the man nodded in no. 

Raman -ok, where we can get it?? He asked and the man told him the shop. 

Raman -ok, thanks. He said and was going out but ishita was just standing there all shocked. 

Raman -chalo jaan, she is crying. He said when ishita said pointing on the man -milind, Raman, milind. He is milind, she said with shocked expressions making Raman look at him. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it.