Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey
Such an amazing episode, dear.
Like Ishaani's gift for Ranveer. It's very simple but made with love.πŸ˜›

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
happy that you liked ishani's gift for Ranveer yes its simple but its made with 
love 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaani999

How do you do?
Thank you for the update. Like it a lot. 
Waiting for the next.

Hi Sanjana
yes dear I am fine
hope you are doing good 
thanks for the comment
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi
How are you? Hope you are fine.
Excellent episode. 
Update soon.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hi Alisha
yes dear I am fine 
hope you are too fine 
thanks for the comment
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RookeyRookers

Waiting for the next dii...

Hi Amritha
yes will send the next update dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 731
Seeing the gift that Ishani is holding in front of him Ranveer almost had emotional tears in his eyes. 
Ranveer(seeing the collage frame of their photo and seeing Ishani):Ishani this photo..
Ishani(with a smile):my valentines day gift to you. 
Ranveer(with a happy smile got the gift from Ishani's hand and seeing the photo and then again seeing Ishani and with a happy smile):Beautiful gift Ishani. I can't even express how happy I am seeing this gift. (taking a deep breath and then with a smile seeing the photo and seeing Ishani):It was our reception know? 
Ishani(hearing it shook her head as yes with a smile):Haan it was during our reception. I didn't even like standing near you that day.That day I never thought that I will be living a happy life with you. 
Ranveer(with a cute smile):Haan even I too never thought that you will accept me in your life. (seeing the photo again and with a smile):I just love this gift Ishani.
Ishani(seeing him with a smile):happy that you liked my gift. 
Ranveer:hmm best gift ever..(telling it he took the holder of the frame out from its back and he kept the photo frame in the lamp table on his side and he saw Ishani and shook his head as okay telling):hmm so nice frame with our lovely photo. 
Ishani(cutely):hmm
Ranveer:Tk good night ...
Ishani:Haan good night..(telling it she moved herself in the bed and she laid herself in the bed well).
Ranveer with a happy smile took his hand to the switch and he turned off the lights and he laid himself in the bed beside Raagini and took a deep breath and he closed his eyes to sleep. Ishani too took a deep breath and she closed her eyes. Both of them with a happiness of celebrating the valentines day started to sleep well along with Raagini. 
NEXT DAY MORNING..
It was exactly 8 o clock were Ranveer was completely ready in his RV attire were he was adjusting his tie standing in front of the mirror. Ishani was sitting in the bed resting her head and back in the head rest after waking up from the sleep. Raagini was sleeping so well in the bed next to Ishani. Ishani was seeing Ranveer from up and down and had a light smile seeing him back in his RV attire. Ranveer finally making his look okay by making a final check in the mirror and he turned and saw Ishani and seeing her seeing him he gave a smile to her were Ishani too cutely smiled to him. Ranveer walked around the bed and he came to Ishani and stood near the bed and saw her with a smile. 
Ranveer:Now is it okay I am back to my RV attire and going to office today. 
Ishani saw him from up and down so well were he was looking so perfect as RV now were he was looking like:

Ishani(seeing him well and with a okay head shake):Haan you are back to your RV attire completely. Have a nice day. 
Ranveer:hmm okay.I finished my breakfast before you wake up itself. you too have your breakfast by telling Mala to bring the breakfast to our room and then you take rest. If you want anything give me a call. I will come back to home okay?
Ishani:hmm okay(she gave a cute smile)
Ranveer smiling to her and he took his phone from the lamp table and putting it in his pant pocket and he turned and started to walk were he walked and went to the door and he unlocked and opened the door and he went out of the room were Ishani as soon as Ranveer went from there had a cute smile and she closed her eyes again to relax herself.
Ranveer walked in the corridor and he came near the stairs and started to get down in the stairs were that was the moment Disha after her breakfast was coming to get in the stairs to go to her room were her legs stopped seeing Ranveer coming down in the stairs. He was looking more handsome to her eyes were the way he was in his RV attire was attracting her more and more. Disha seeing him had a lure face were Ranveer getting down in the stairs and without even seeing Disha he came down to the hall and started to walk in the hall were Disha was seeing Ranveer's back itself were Ranveer walked and finally went out of the hall and vanished from her sight. 
Disha(in thoughts):Handsome Ranveer I won't leave you that easily. I will surely get you for me. I am waiting for that day and that day will come so soon(thinking it taking a deep breath she started to get in the stairs).
12 DAYS LATER..
The day was blossoming with a fresh sunrise were the time was exactly 6.30 in the morning were the city was so fresh and was giving a fresh start for everyone. The camera was panning over RV mansion so well.
Ishani's voice:Before 12 days yes I was only able to walk with that walking stick and yesterday only Doctor came to home as I said that I am feeling better in my leg. Doctor came and checked my leg well and he said me to stand by own and I too stood in the floor and tried my best and I was able to stand well. I tried to walk and finally I succeeded in that too. My leg too got cured. Doctor asked me to come to hospital for taking x-ray of my leg and hand and yesterday evening Ranveer took me to the Doctor and the x-ray of my hand and leg was taken and finally Doctor checked my x-ray and said me that I am completely cured. Now after almost one and half months I am walking well. The care and love Ranveer gave me during this tough time of my life only made me to stand and walk well now. So after almost one and half month today I am in the kitchen of our house.
Ishani(The camera panned to the kitchen and focused to Ishani were she smiled seeing the camera and tells):I am in the kitchen of our house and I am making tea for my Ranveer who is sleeping well in our room. Yes he too got busy from the day he started to go back to office. So our routine life started again(she gave a smile and poured the milk in the tea powder and sugar and mixed the tea well and she took the tea cup in her hand and she started to walk from the kitchen towards their room).
Ishani walked in the hall and came to the stairs and got in the stairs and she walked in the corridor and she came to their room were she entered their room having the tea cup in her hand were she saw Ranveer sleeping well in the bed were next to him Raagini was too sleeping well. Ishani with a smile entered the room and she came to the bed and she sat in the bed next to Ranveer and kept the tea cup in the lamp table and took her hand to Ranveer's shoulder and touched his shoulder and she shook him gently. 
Ishani:Ranveer...utto..
Ranveer(getting disturbed in sleep and without opening his eyes):Leave me to sleep Ishani please..
Ishani:Arrey you only was telling yesterday know that you want to go to office early today. Time is almost 6.45. 
Ranveer hearing the time and getting that he need to be in office by 8 o clock and he immediately opened his eyes and got up and sat in the bed and he started to rub his face well with his both the hands were he yawned well and then casually moved his eyes to see Ishani. 
Raneer(casually moving his eyes to see Ishani by telling):Thank god you woke me up or else I...(before telling the next word his eyes saw Ishani so well now were his eyes almost got stuck on Ishani were he was not getting any further word from his mouth).
Ishani was so beautiful to his eyes were he was seeing this Ishani after almost one and half months. Ishani gave a smile to him were she was looking so beautiful in her sandal color sleeveless blouse and wearing a dark pink designer saree. The Mangalsutra and the Sindoor in her forehead showed her more and more beautiful to his eyes were Ishani was looking like:

Ranveer seeing Ishani in this look completely lost himself to her were he was seeing her without taking his eyes from her. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰
BatoolFatima9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Prodigious epi dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both the episodes 730 & 731 are great...I'm sorry didu I couldn't give review to the previous chapter... Was busy as hell...but I finished both the chapters today...& those were awesome...their valentine moments...their gifts & their romance sessions were too much Loveable...looking forward to it...be safe n sound didu
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Fabulous episode as always. Ishveer are so happy with each other. Ishaani is OK now. Very happy about that.
Update soon.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update πŸ˜³Eagerly waiting for the next part