taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Tensed and Worrisome Teaser 

Nidhi has gotten hold of Ishita , please let Raman come in time 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 44

It was night, ishra were in their room only, ishita was very much scared because of the incident and don't wanna go out. She was just on bed laying on his chest hugging him tight. 

Raman softly caressed her hair and said -jaan, don't u wanna go out. Hum subah se room mein hai?? 

Ishita nodded in no and said -mujhe kahin nahi jaana,bas aapke paas rehna hai, hamesha ke liye. Chaliye wapas chalte hai, apne ghar. Uss nidhi se dur. She said hugging Raman tight. 

Raman -hum kyun jaayenge, hum darte hai kya usse. Tum darti ho kya usse?? He asked cupping her face. 

Ishita nodded in no and then in yes. 

Ishita -woh bahut gandi hai raman, woh aapki cheen legi mujhse. Woh mujhse mera sab kuch cheen leti hai. Mere kapde, mera samaan. She took everything from me, woh aapki bhi cheen legi. 

Raman -maine kaha naa woh hume kabhi alag nahi kar payegi and even if she try. Will u let her win without fighting for me. Apne raman ke liye ladogi nahi??

Ishita look at him hearing his words and said -ladungi naa, Abki baar ladungi. Iss baar main usse mujhse kuch lene nahi dunga, iss baar usse apna kuch cheenne nahi dungi. She was saying but thought and said -but woh mujhe maregi toh?? 

Raman -usne maara hai tumne?? 

Ishita -bahut baar, she use to beat me if I try to fight for my things. Woh mujhe maarti thi,ek baar mere upar chai phenk di thi. 

Raman got angry hearing this and said -uss samay tumhe bachane wala koi nahi tha, but this time I am with u. Iss baar tum ladhna, apni puri taqat se and if she try to beat u, ur raman will handle her. Thik hai. He asked to which she nodded innocently. 

Raman -toh ab tum nahi darogi, naa uss nidhi se,aur naa hi kisi se. I am with u always. Main kabhi tumhara saath nahi chodunga. Chahe duniya idhar se udhar ho jaaye,ur raman will never leave ur hand. 

Ishita -main bhi aapka haath kabhi nahi chodungi. She said and hugged him tight. 

Raman picked her temple and said -toh ghoomne chale. 

Ishita nodded in no and said -i want to stay in room only, let's be here only for tonight. 

Raman -as u say, khana order karun. I am hungry, he asked to which ishita nodded. 

Raman ordered food for them and both enjoyed their togetherness in the room only. 

On the other hand, nidhi was thinking ways to kill ishita. Now she was hell bent to kill ishita but was thinking ways to kill her in such a way that she will not be blamed. She thought for long and then thought to call john. John was one of the driver in the hotel where Ishra were staying. He took the tourist for site seeing. She fixed a meeting with John and went to meet him in a pub. 

In the pub, john saw nidhi coming wearing a short black dress and smirked. He went to her and hugged her tight taking her fragrance. 

John-r u smelling sexy, feel like having u, he said rubbing his lips on her neck. 

Nidhi smirked and said -u can have me, but for that u have to do something. 

He smiled fully hearing that and said -i can do anything for u. 

Nidhi told him the plan and said -she is just so beautiful, u can have her also after kidnapping her. And after that I will kill her, we will push the car over the cliff, she will be over and my revenge too. 

John -but it will be risky, I mean what if I got arrested. 

Nidhi -just told them that Alex is behind all this. 

John-alex, he is ur husband right. 

Nidhi-no, he is just a trouble for me. I wanna get rid of him. So that I can enjoy with guys like u. She said pulling him closer giving him no chance to think. 

John -i will do whatever u want, just have a night with me. 

Nidhi wrapped her arms around him and said -have me. 

John picked her in his arms and both went to enjoy their night together. 

Next morning, ishra got ready and called the reception for car. Another driver was going to take Ishra for site seeing but john talk to him and got ready to take ishra for site seeing. He saw ishita coming down with raman wearing a simple light blue saree and said -she is just too sexy, it will fun having her. He thought and settled in the car. 

Raman made ishita sit in the car and was about to go when one boy came and said -sir, there is a call for u on the reception. 

Raman -for me?? 

Boy-yes sir, there is a lady saying she has to talk something urgent. 

Raman look for his mobile and it was nowhere. He thought the call is from India and went to receive it telling ishita to wait. Ishita nodded and was waiting for him when nidhi disconnected the call and told John to drive away. 

John nodded and start driving. Ishita was busy in checking her nails when she saw the driver driving the car. 

Ishita -kahan le jaa rahe ho, stop it. Stop the car, Raman chut gaye hai. Raman, Raman, aaiye, she was saying when he closed the windows. He stopped the car few meters away and nidhi got into the car. 

Nidhi -good job, now drive away before he came. She said while ishita was all shocked seeing nidhi. 

Ishita -tum yahan kya kar rahi ho, chodo jaane do mujhe, Raman ke paas, chodo mujhe. She was screaming on top of her voice when nidhi said -kuch nahi ishita,tumhe bas thoda saa ghooma rahe hai, after all u came to my city. I should be a good host, naa. She said smirking. 

On the other hand, Raman came out after the call disconnected -pata nahi kyun tha, itna time waste kar diya. Ishita must be waiting for me. He was murmuring but stopped seeing the car was nowhere. 

Raman looked around but the car was nowhere. He got shocked and asked the gate keeper only to know that the car went. 

Raman -how can he take my wife without me. Call him now, how dare he, meri ishita kitna darr gayi hogi. He said to which gatekeeper said that the number is in reception. 

Raman went inside and start shouting in the reception for keeping such idiots. 

Raman -call him now and tell him to bring the car back. He took away my wife. I want her safe, agar usse kharoch bhi aayi, mark my words, Raman bhalla kisi ko nahi chodega. I want my wife now. 

Receptionist -sorry sir, there must be much mistake. I just call him, he will be back soon. He said and called John but he didn't picked the call. He tried again and again but john switched off the phone. 

Receptionist informed the same to raman making him angry and worried at the same time. 

Raman -why he is not picking phone, omg, Kahin usne ishita ko kidnap, no he can't do this. He said all worried and sit on the couch all worried. 

Then he got up and same -call the cops. I want that bloody man behind the bars and my wife safe. 

Rec -sir,may be there is some problem.he must be on his way. He said and Raman clutched his neck. 

Raman -my wife is with him and I want him here now. I really don't know what he is upto but I want my wife safe. He roared in anger and the receptionist nodded. He called the police while Raman was just praying for ishita's safety. 

On the other hand, Ishita was crying harder and was pushing nidhi tight while she was holding ishita tight. 

Ishita -chodo mujhe, chodo mujhe. Mujhe kahan le jaa rahi ho. Mujhe mere Raman ke paas jaana hai. She said pushing nidhi only to get a slap from nidhi. 

Nidhi -chup kar warna jaan le lungi. Main toh tujhe tere apno se milane le jaa rahi hoon. Don't u wanna to meet them ??

Ishita -kiske milane le jaa rahi ho??she asking holding her cheek. 

Nidhi -tere amma, appa se. Bala jeeju, vandu akka se. U want to meet them naa?? 

Ishita -par woh toh mar gaye hai?? 

Nidhi -toh tu bhi toh marne wali hai,she said making ishita shocked. 

Nidhi-yes u will go to ur family while I will become ur Raman's family.bechara bahut royega tumhari maut ke baad but don't u worry, I will take care of him. Usse apna bana lungi and very soon he will forget u. She smirked making ishita shocked to no end. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ishita is scared because of Nidhi but I loved how Raman made her confident to fight for things that she loves...Nidhi is disgusting...did not even leave her husband from the trap...
hope Raman finds Ishita soon and saves her...
Continue Soon
mamtasingla thumbnail
Amazing update
Ishita scared
Raman make her understand
Update soon
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very interesting part n hate nidhi a lot now I think ishita will fight for her love n also gain her memory now pls update soon