Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Amazing teaser dear

Update soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 41

Raman went out of the clinic and was thinking how to bring ishita for checking without her knowledge. 

Raman -kaise laaunga usse iss tarah ka usse pata bhi naa chale, I really don't wanna hurt her in any way. He was thinking and reached hotel.he checked out of the hotel and soon he was on the way to the airport. He was thinking to call ishita and inform her about his coming back but then thought to surprise them. 

He reached airport and soon he was in flight to return delhi. He has booked ticket for them from Delhi to Bangalore as he has to take ishru to Bangalore asap. He was thinking of ishru reaction seeing him back and was smiling. 

On the other hand, ishita completed her work and was sitting with Ruhi. Ruhi was making drawing while ishita was lost in her thoughts. Ruhi came to her and said showing her drawing -mumma dekho.

Ishita look at the drawing and said -very beautiful bachche, what's this?? 

Ruhi -mumma, papa aul luhi.chab huggi kal lahe. She said explaining the drawing and ishita smiled hearing her. 

Ishita -very pretty rooh. Papa aayenge naa toh hum unko dikha denge. OK. 

Ruhi nodded saying OK. 

Ishita -aur unko poem bhi sunayenge,ok.

Ruhi -kaun chi?? 

Ishita -woh saat samundar paar wali.

Ruhi -haan looh chunayegi, papa ko. 

Ishita -very good, my baby doll. She said and make ruhi sit in her lap. 

Ruhi hugged ishita and said -mumma, bhookhi. 

Ishita -bhookh lagi hai mere bachche ko?? 

Ruhi nodded in yes. 

Ishita -ok, come I will feed u something. Saying so she took ruhi to the kitchen. Took out rajma chawal for Ruhi and went to the dining table. She made Ruhi sit in her lap start feeding her. 

Ruhi had a morsel and said -umm, lajma chawal, papa ka favoulite. 

Ishita pecked her temple and said -haan, tumhare papa ka favourite. What to do, ur mumma is missing ur papa way too much. Toh socha unka favourite bana doon.aur meri rooh ko bhi toh pasand hai, hai naa. She asked to which Ruhi nodded and continued eating. 

Some time passed, Ishita was feeding ruhi but she was sitting all lost, not even chewing her food now. Seeing her so lost ishita asked -what happened betu, why my bachcha is so lost?? abhi toh aap thik the?? 

Ruhi look at her and said with moist eyes -papa, papa kahan hai mumma?? Kab aayenge?? 

Ishita -betu ko papa ki yaad aa rahi hai?? She asked to which Ruhi nodded in yes. 

Ruhi -luhi, papa chaath kheli, choyi, papa kab aayenge. She said and start crying. 

Ishita's eyes too got moist seeing her crying and said -tumhare papa ki yaad toh mujhe bhi aa rahi hai bachchu, but what to do. Papa abhi Ek din baad aayenge, he has much work. She was saying when he wrapped his arms around them and said happily -papa ne sunn liya, kaun kaun unhe miss kar raha hai. he said smiling making Ishru surprised. 

Ishru turned and got happy seeing raman standing there. Ruhi happily jumped on Raman and hugged her while ishita too hugged him tight.ruhi kissed raman's cheek while ishita pecked his lips and said -missed u jaan. 

Raman hugged ishru and said -i too missed my two bachchas alot. He said happily while both were busy in showering their love on raman. 

Ishita kissed him and said -aap toh kal aane wale the naa?? 

Raman pecked her lips and said -haan, but I was missing u two so much that I had to come. He said and start kissing her slowly, she too gave in while ruhi was in his arms. 

They were lost in the kiss when ishita realised what they r doing, she break the kiss in a jiffy and said -we r in hall,raman.

Raman -so what, I missed u so much.he was saying when Ruhi said -papa, mujhe nahi miss kiya?? 

Raman look at Ruhi and said -aisa ho sakta ki papa apni princess ko naa miss kare. Of course I missed u my baby, I missed u alot. Tabhi toh papa jaldi se aa gaye. Mera betu mujhe miss kar raha tha naa. 

Ruhi -bahut ,maine poem sikhi aapke liye aur dlawing bhi banayi. Main dikhaun?? 

Raman nodded and Ruhi ran to her room to bring the file. Raman pulled ishita to himself and said -i missed u, kitna miss kiya abhi thodi der mein bataunga. Saying so he kissed her temple. 

Ishita closed her eyes feeling his touch and said -i am waiting. She said making him smile. Both were lost in each other when ruhi came running and said -papa, luhi dlawing laayi. 

Raman took the paper and saw the drawing. 

Raman -yeh princess ne banayi hai?? He asked making a shocked face. 

Ruhi nodded in yes. 

Raman -yeh toh bahut sundar hai. 

Ruhi smiled fully and said -main poem sunaun??

Raman -sunao. 

Ruhi start singing shaking her legs and moving slowing shaking her pony-saat samundal paal che,guliyon ke bazaal che, pyaali chi guliya laana, chahe toh guliya mat laana, papa tum jaldi aa jaana. She said happily singing and jumped in happiness while Raman opened his arms for her happily. Ruhi engulfed into his arms and he kissed her all over her face. 

Ruhi -kaicha tha papa?? 

Raman -bahut achcha betu, ekdum mere betu jaisa. He said happily and start playing with her while ishita went to make tea for him. 

Soon Mr and Mrs bhalla too joined them. They were also surprised to Raman back but was really happy as ishru were too sad with him. 

Soon all were on dining table, ishita was happily serving them when Mr bhalla asked -tera kaam ho gaya puttar. 

Raman -nahi papa, abhi phir jaana hai. He said making everyone's face fell. 

Ishita -aap phir jaayenge??

Raman -haan ishita, aaj raat ki hi flight hai, I have to go again. He said and saw ishita's eyes got filled. 

Raman smiled and said -but this time, I am thinking to take ishita and Ruhi along. Agar aap log permit kare toh. He said and ishita fully. 

Raman -actually maa, mera mann bilkul nahi lag raha tha yeh sunn kar ki Ruhi ro rahi hai, so I came back. But my work is still pending. Toh soch raha hoon, he was saying when Mr bhalla said -bilkul  sahi soch rahe ho, took them along. Waise bhi it's long u guys went somewhere. Do one thing Bangalore chale jao, phir wahan se ooty chake jaana. Ghoom aana, kyun toshiji. 

Toshiji -bilkul bhalla ji, ishita puttar tu packing kar le. Kuch ghante kapde rakh lena. 

Ishita -ji mummy ji. She said and went. 

Toshiji -dekh kaisa chehra khil gaya.do din se bujhi hui baithi thi. Bahut pyaar karti hai tujhse. 

Raman -i know maa, and that why I want to always keep her happy. 

Soon all had their food and went to their respective room. Ruhi went to rest with her grandparents leaving Ishra alone. 

Raman was laying on the bed when ishita entered the room. Raman saw her and opened his arms for her. She went to him and hugged him tight. He too hugged her tight and he said -i missed ur fragrance alot. 

Ishita -phir bhi toh akele chod kar jaana chah rahe the. 

Raman kissed her temple and said -how can I ever leave u, u r my jaan. Now stop talking ,let me love u. He said and unpinned her pallu. She opened her arms surrendering herself to him. He start going down dropping open mouth kisses on her neckline making her go senseless and she start enjoying his raw touches. Soon both were lost in each other making up for the lost time. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy .
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lovely update
ishru missing Raman
Raman came back and surpriced them
he told them his work not over and want to take ishru along
ishu got happy