Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Superb teaser dear

Update soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 43

Raman was holding nidhi's hand tightly and angrily asking her again and again, the motive behind following him. 

Raman -bolo, answer me, why u were behind me, kya maksad tha tumhara?? 

Nidhi was just looking at him thinking what to answer when he asked her again angrily. 

Nidhi-nahi, koi maksad nahi tha, I just liked u. Toh bas friendship karna chahti thi aapse. She said meekly. 

Raman -do u think, I am a fool. Mujhe tumhari friendship ka matlab nahi pata, u want me to cheat on ishita ,kyun chahti thi tum aisa. U wanted me to spend a night with me. Tum mujhe aur ishita ko alag karna chahti thi naa, yes u wanted that only. U want to separate us naa.he was saying shaking her hard when nidhi said -yes, Main yahin chahti thi. Main tumhe apna banana chahti thi. Aur kyun naa chahun. Kya kami hai mujhme, khoobsurat hoon,sexy hoon aur iski tarah pagal bhi nahi hoon. Mujhme har khoobi hai phir bhi main ek bhikharan ki zindagi jeeyun and she being a mad spend life like a princess. No way, I will not let it happen. Usse sirf thokar milni chahiye, achchi zindagi nahi ,she don't deserve it. Arey woh pagal hai. She said only to let a slap from Raman. 

She fell on floor and held her cheek while every eyes turned to them. 

Raman -pagal woh nahi pagal tum ho,u r sick. U r maniac. U really think ki main apni ishita ki jagah tum jaisi ko de sakta hoon. U must be joking. Just look at u and look at her. Tum dono mein zameen aasman ka fark hai. Mar kar sau janam bhi logi toh bhi meri ishita ke barabar nahi ho paogi. U r disgusting and u disgust me to no end. He was saying when ishita came to them and said -nidhi, tum kyun mere raman ke peeche padi ho.woh toh mere raman hai naa,u go to ur husband jinke saath tum bhaagi thi. Tum unke paas jao aur aise gande wale kapde pehno. Chachi kehti hai sabke saamne aise kapde nahi pehnne chahiye. Sirf pati ke saamne pehnne chahiye. Raman mere pati hai, tumhare nahi. Tum aise gande kapde pehen kar mere pati ke saamne mat aao.raman ,Aap mat dekho, usne gande kapde pehne hai. She said closing Raman's eyes. 

Raman smiled and said -mujhe dekhna bhi nahi, he said and then said looking at nidhi -suna tumne, jisse tum pagal kehti ho, woh tumse jyada samajhdaar hai. Waise toh bahut difference hai tum dono mein but joh main difference hai woh hai ,tum dono ki soch. Being a mentally challenged she knows the value of shame and shy, she is not shameless like u. Aur sabse badi baat, ishita ke liye sabse important uska pati hai, yaani main. Aisi biwi ko main tum jaisi ladki ke liye chod doon, who will leave me the day I loose my money and property. I think u got ur answer, now please get lost and stop creating a scene here. He was saying when a man came to nidhi and said -what u r doing here, come with me, he said and took nidhi from there apologising from Raman for the discomfort. 

Ishita -iske saath hi bhaagi thi naa, yeh pati hai naa tumhara, phir kyun mere raman ke peeche padi ho.unke saamne gande kapde pehno, mere Raman ke saamne nahi. Dekho he is also sad ki tum mere Raman ke saamne gande kapde pehni ho. She said making Raman smile. 

Raman -koi ab tumhare raman ke saamne gande kapde nahi pehenega. Let's go from here, her husband will tackle her. He said and took ishita from there while Alex took nidhi out in anger. Ishita was turning again and again looking at nidhi who was just glaring her. She hide more into Raman and hugged her tight. 

Raman took her to their room and ishita went to washroom. Raman tried to stop her but she didn't listen to him. He knocked the door for long but she didn't responded. 

Raman -ishita, ishita, open the door bachcha. U r scaring me now, u r scaring ur raman. Open the door ,baby. He was saying when she opened the door. She was wearing one of her nightie while she has applied much of makeup which was not looking good as it was too rushed. 

Raman look at her and said -what is this, ishita?? 

Ishita -main sundar hoon naa?? She asked in a broken voice. 

Raman caresses her cheek and said -haan, bahut sundar ho. But why u asked?? 

Ishita-u will not leave me naa, main bhi gande kapde pehen sakti hoon. I can remove this also. She said trying to take out her clothes when he stop her and said -what u r doing, bachcha. It's not needed. 

Ishita -woh aapko mujhse cheen toh nahi legi naa,she said and burst into tears. Raman hugged her tight and said -no ishita, none can snatch me from u. I am urs, sirf tumhara hoon main. 

Ishita -main pagal hoon, issliye aap mujhe chodenge nahi naa?? She asked crying. 

Raman hugged her tight and said -aisa kabhi nahi hoga. None can separate us. Aur tum pagal nahi ho, u r my jaan. Aur duniya ki koi takat tumhe mujhse alag nahi kar sakti. He said kissing her temple while she snuggled more into him.

He picked her in his arms and took her to washroom. He washed her face removing all the make up and then wiped her face with the towel. 

He then took her outside and settled her on the bed. He was going when ishita pulled him to her and hugged him with all her might. Raman just hugged her tight feeling her restlessness and start caressing her back softly. 

Some time passed, Ishita was still hugging Raman tight and was sobbing slowly while Raman was just trying to console her. 

Raman -what happened bachcha, why r u crying?? I told u naa ki hume koi alag nahi kar sakta, then why u r crying?? 

Ishita -woh nidhi kitni gandi hai raman, woh mujhse har kuch cheen lena chahti hai. I don't like her. 

Raman -kya cheena usne?? 

Ishita -usne sab cheen liya tha, u know we use to share our room but she throw me out of the room. Mujhe kitchen mein sulati thi, Main zameen par soti thi. Jitne bhi dresses bala jeeju ne dilaye the ,she took all. Mere earrings bhi le liya tha usne,joh akka ne mujhe gift kiye the. She snatched everything from me aur ab woh aapko bhi cheenna chahti hai. Mujhe nahi achchi lagti woh, nahi achchi lagti. 

Raman -toh why r u crying, she went naa.humne usse bhaga diya, ab woh hume tang nahi karegi. 

Ishita -nahi karegi??

Raman nodded in no. 

Ishita -mujhe aapse alag nahi karegi naa?? 

Raman -nahi, kabhi nahi. He said and hide her in himself and soon she slept feeling tired. Ishita was sleeping peacefully while Raman was remembering her reaction. She just can't see anyone near to him. 

Raman caresses her hair and said -jitna pyaar tum karti ho naa mujhse, Main bhi utna hi karta hoon,kisi aur ke liye tumhe kabhi nahi chod sakta. He said and kissed ishita's hair again. 

On the other hand, Alex took nidhi to their house and pushed her on the couch. Her parent came out hearing him screaming. 

Nidhi's father -what happened, why u r pushing her like this, what she did?? 

Alex -ask ur daughter. She was roaming around a man, she was seducing him for money. He said making her father shocked. 

Nidhi's father -what he is saying, what u did, tum sach mein kisi aadmi ke saath, he was saying when Alex said -not any man, he was Ishita's husband. U remember ur mad niece. He was her husband and ur daughter was alluring her for money. He said making her father more shocked. 

Nidhi's father -yeh sach keh raha hai, tum raman se mili thi, u were alluring him for money.he asked holding nidhi's hand tight when she said -yes, I allured him. Kyunki mujhe woh chahiye tha. Mujhe paisa chahiye. I want to live a lavish life. Aur uske liye main kuch bhi karungi. 

Nidhi's parent got shocked hearing this. 

Nidhi's father -yeh kya keh rahi ho?? 

Nidhi -main sahi keh rahi hoon. U guys gave me a pathetic life. Jisse bachne ke liye main bhaag gayi Alex ke saath, but kya mila mujhe. Ek aur pathetic life, he is just so poor. Main ghut rahi hoon iss shaadi mein. I want freedom and money. Aap logon ko joh paise mile the, woh bhi sab khatam kar diya aap logon ne, aur jab sab kuch khatam ho gaya, muh utha kar chale aaye. She was saying when her mother slapped her and said -uda diya, humne paisa uda diya. We gave everything to u. Tune saare paise uda diye, clubs mein, party mein. Aur aaj hum pae ungli utha rahi hai. Sab kuch tere liye kiya, sab kuch tujhe de diya and now u r blaming us. 

Nidhi -kuch paise mujhe diye,aur usse woh aadmi de diya, jisne woh saare paise diye. U gave that man to her, Amma. Joh mujhe millna chahiye ,she got her. She said making her father slap her tight. She fell on the floor and her father said -u know nidhi, ishu ko woh sab mila kyunki woh deserve karti thi usse aur tujhe nahi mila kyunki tu ghatiya hai, I don't wanna say a thing. He said and went inside. Alex and amma too went behind them. 

Nidhi got up and said -mujhe itne thappad lagwaye tumne ishita, meri itni insult karwayi. I will not spare u, khatam kar dungi tumhe. I will kill u ishita. Bahut takleef hai naa apne amma -appa se dur hone ki, I will send u to them. She said smirking . 

Thats all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy.