Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetdivya24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Interesting teaser didu..
Finally raman got to know reason of her denial..
Continue soon..
pyara12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Very very emotional update di
Both didn't wanted to go away from the other 
Raman didn't want to leave both Ishru who became his world now
Ishu was thinking that she is not correct to raman so wanted to give ruhi to him and meet milind 
She said same to raman who was shocked. 
Update soon 
Thanks for pm 
pyara12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Nice teaser di
Update soon 
Thanks for pm 
sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Interesting teaser Di
Thank you for the pm and update soon
Sorry for late reply
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb teaser dear

Update soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 11

Raman was shocked hearing ishita's words and said -tum samajh bhi rahi ho, tum keh kya rahe ho?? Ruhi is not any doll ki tum isse mujhe de do. Woh bachchi hai tumhari. 

Ishita -issliye hi toh aapko de rahi hoon, coz I know u will love her with all ur might. Usse hamesha apne seene se lagaa kar rakheyenge. Usse kabhi uski maa ki kami mehsus nahi hone denge. I trust u raman, I trust u for my daughter. Aap please Ruhi ko rakh lijiye. I beg of u. She said folding her hands. 

Raman was shocked seeing her condition. She was looking too broken and shattered. He couldn't see her like this, he hold her by waist and pulled her to him. She fell on him and took her in bone crushing hug. Ishita got startled by his action, she tried to break the hug but he hold was just too tight. 

She struggled for long and finally broke into tears. She hugged him tight and cried. Raman didn't tried to console her while she was crying bitterly. 

After sometime, when she start taking hiccups because of continous crying, raman consoled her and said -shh ishita, chup ishita, don't cry. 

Ishita -mujhe nahi jaana aapko chod kar raman, please don't let me go. Mujhe apna bana lijiye raman, please make me urs forever. I love u raman, love u alot. She said making Raman smiled. 

He hugged her lovingly and said -shh, Itni si baat par itna kyun ro rahi ho, u want to live with me naa, toh hum saath rahenge. We will be together always, stop crying bachcha. He said caressing her hair lovingly making her look at him and she realised that she commit a blunder in emotion. She shouldn't have confessed her love to him. 

Ishita broke the hug in once and said -nahi, nahi, yeh nahi ho sakta.mujhe jaana hai, mujhe mere pati ke paas jaana hai. Saying so she turned to go when Raman hold her hand and pulled her again to himself. 

Raman -why u r doing this, ishita. Yeh jaante hue ki main tumse kitna pyaar karta hoon, why u r hell bent to leave me, actually leave us.aur ab toh tumhe bhi keh diya that u love me then why u want to go away from me, why u want to go to that milind. Kya hai uss milind mein joh tum uske liye mujhe aur Ruhi dono ko chodne ko ready ho, bas ek maang hi toh bhari hai, baaki kaun saa farz nibhaya hai Ek pati hone ka. I love u ishita, usse bhool kar mujhse shaadi kar lo. Hum Ek nayi duniya basayenge ,pyaar bhari, Main, tum aur hamari Ruhi. He said cupping Ishita's face while she looked away.

She wiped her tears and said -hamari koi duniya nahi ho sakti, Raman. Main aapki duniya ka hissa kabhi nahi ban sakti. 

Raman -par kyun, I love u, u love me. Hum dono shaadi kar lete hai, we will be a happy family. A very happy one. 

Ishita -aise nahi hoga raman. U have to leave ur one family to make another. Main aapko aisi duvidha mein nahi daal sakti jahan aapko mujhme aur aunty ji mein kisi Ek ko chunna pade, as I know u will choose us leaving ur parent. And I don't want this to happen.she said in a go making Raman realise the reason behind her denial. 

Raman -oh toh tum issliye mujhe chodna chahti ho kyunki tumhe lagta hai ki maa tumhe accept nahi karengi. 

Ishita -toh isme galat hi kya hai, unhone toh ranbir bhaiya aur rashmi bhabhi ko nahi apnaya toh mujhe kyun apnayengi. Main toh shaadishuda hoon, kisi ki chodi hui. 

Raman -toh tumhe lagaa ki maa tumhe nahi apnayega, par Ruhi ko apna legi. 

Ishita -aap ladh lenge uske liye. 

Raman -ladh toh main tumhare liye bhi sakta hoon, mujhe ek chance toh do. 

Ishita -ruhi choti si masoom bachchi hai raman, may be uski masoomiyat aunty ji ka dil pighla de. Aur sach kahun toh main khud nahi jaanti ki yahan se kahan jaaungi, toh socha kam se kam Ruhi ka toh future secure ho aapke saath. 

Raman -matlab tum milind ke paas nahi jaane wali. 

Ishita nodded in no and said -i hate that man, he used me for his pleasure and left me to die when I needed him most. Woh pati nahi hai mera, mujhe nafrat hai usse. 

Raman -toh bas mujhse dur jaa rahi thi, kisi aur ke kareeb nahi. 

Ishita nodded in no. 

Raman -aur yeh sab sirf mere aur maa ke rishte ki bachane ke liye?? He asked to which she nodded in yes. 

Raman pulled her again and this time hugged her more tightly. Ishita tried to break the hug when he said -bahut manmaani kar li tumne, ab aur nahi. Ab main tujhe kahin nahi jaane dunga. 

Ishita -but Raman, aunty ji. 

Raman -tujhe pata hai,tu pagal hai ekdum. Kuch pucha nahi kuch jaanti nahi, sab kuch khud soch liya. Tujhe pata bhi hai inn do saalon mein kitna kuch badal gaya hai, ranbir bhaiya aur maa ka rishta, maa kitni badal gayi hai. She knows about u staying with me. She knows about my ladoo, aur unhe yeh bhi pata hai ki main tumse kitna pyaar karta hoon. Aur sirf tumse shaadi karna chahta hoon and u know what she don't have any problem with it. He said making ishita shocked. 

Ishita -aunty ji ko koi problem nahi hai??she asked all shocked. 

Raman nodded in yes. 

Ishita -but kaise ,aunty ji Itni change kaisi ho gayi?? 

Raman -its all because of the incident happened an year ago. Maa ki nafrat seh seh kar bhabhi tang aa gayi thi. Maa jahan bhi unko milti bas unhe baddua deti ki unke bete ko cheen kar bhabhi kabhi khush nahi rahenge. Toh Ek din dukhi ho kar bhabhi ne bhaiya ko chodne ka faisla kar liya. Bhaiya ko divorce papers bhej diye. Bhaiya ne bahut samjhane ki koshish ki but woh nahi maani. Bhaiya unhe jaata dekh nahi paaye and he tried to commit suicide. He jumped from his office. He said making ishita shocked. 

Ishita -phir kya hua ,bhaiya thik hai naa?? 

Raman -haan woh bach toh gayi but unka backbone kharab ho gaya, now he can't walk. Bhabhi bhi laut aayi aur maa ne unhe apna bhi liya but unn dono ki zid ki wajah se they almost lost bhaiya. Maa mujhe nahi khona chahti, so she told me to choose whoever I want but never take such step. Issliye jab Maine maa ko tumhare baare mein bataya, she accepted without any problem. Unhe ab kisi bhi ladki se problem nahi hai, all she want is to see me and bhaiya all fine. 

Ishita -bhaiya kaise hai?? 

Raman -he is recovering but abhi bhi chal nahi paate. Bhabhi unki bahut dekh bhaal karti hai aur maa unke liye pray.she want him better at any cost. 

Ishita -agar main chali jaati toh kya aap bhi?? 

Raman -nahi, nahi karta. Issliye nahi ki maij tumse kam pyaar karta hoon but because I can't see my mother in more pain. Toh shayad suicide nahi karta but kabhi shaadi bhi nahi karta. He said looking at ishita making her guilty. 

Ishita -i am sorry, really sorry raman,aapko bahut pareshan kiya Maine. 

Raman -dont say sorry, just say that u love me and will never leave me alone. 

Ishita -never, I will never leave u again as I love u alot. She said and hugged Raman tight while he too hugged her back closing his eyes feeling contented. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Ishu was adamant to leave ruhi with him.
N raman can see how broken she is with her decision.
Finally ishu confessed her love to him n he got to know d reason behind her decision.
So his mother knows everything about ishru n accepted them already..
Finally ishra r together.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanx for d pm dii:)
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb nice fantastic lovely update di
Plz continue soon
Thanks for pm
smilesusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail