ishita is sad 
loved ishru scene 
hope something positive come out for ishra
thanks 4 pm
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
PART 40

It was eight in night, ishita was working in kitchen when her phone rang. She smiled fully knowing it to be Raman's phone. She told neelu to keep a check on the food and went to attend the call. 

Ishita picked the phone and said -hello, pahunch gaye achche se?? 

Raman smiled and said -haan bahut achche se pahunch gaya.

Ishita -hotel mein check in kar liya, yaa abhi airport par hi hai??

Raman -nahi hotel pahunch gaya, freshen up ho kar abhi baitha so thought to call u and inform. Tum bolo, why u were not picking ur phone, everything is fine naa?? 

Ishita -woh kitchen mein thi, making food. Aane mein waqt lagaa. 

Raman -oh ok, aur tell me how is everyone. Meri little princess Kahan hai, thik se hai naa. 

Ishita -kahan, Ruhi ne toh hungama macha rakha tha, was crying bitterly. Abhi jaa kar soyi hai, khana bhi nahi khaya thik se. 

Raman got worried hearing this and asked-kyun, what happened?? chot lagi kya?? 

Ishita -nahi, she was missing u, pehli baar aap usse chod kar gaye hai naa, usse aadat nahi aapke bina rehne ki. Shaam tak thik thi but as time start passing, she start getting restless,was going to the door again and again, looking out for u, phir jab nahi aaye aap. She start crying, kisi se nahi sambhal rahi thi. Mujhse bhi nahi, was continuously taking ur name, abhi bahut mushkil se soyi hai. Bahut miss kar rahi hai aapko. She said in a go making Raman smile with happy tears in his eyes. 

Raman -my bachcha loves me so much. 

Ishita -bahut, bahut jyada. Aap nahi miss kar rahe. 

Raman -main toh kar hi raha hoon, missing her just too much. 

Ishita -mujhe nahi miss kar rahe?? 

Raman smiled and said -r u being jealous with my baby. 

Ishita -ofcourse not, bas yeh lag raha hai that she is lucky, kam se kam aapne liye ro toh sakti hai. I can't even do that.

Raman smiled and said -itna miss kar rahi ho ki rona aa raha hai. 

Ishita's eyes got filled hearing him and said wiping her tears -aisa kuch nahi hai, was just saying ki bachche lucky hote hai, they can express freely what they feel aur koi unhe judge nahi karta. 

Raman -missing me?? 

Ishita -bahut raman, aap bolo, r u missing me. 

Raman -bahut jyada, missing our evening chai and evening romance. 

Ishita -toh kyun chale gaye?? 

Raman -bahut jaruri kaam tha jaan. 

Ishita -u could have take us along. 

Raman -laaunga, tum dono ko bhi laaunga, agar matarani ne saath diya toh bahut jaldi tumhe yahan laaunga. 

Ishita -achcha khana kha kar rest kijiye. Thak gaye honge naa. 

Raman -haan thoda thaka hoon, but want to talk with u. U know naa tujhse baat kiye bina mujhe neend nahi aati. Tu free ho kar phone kar. 

Ishita -ok main sabko khana khila kar aapko call karti hoon. 

Raman -till then I too have my food. 

Ishita -ok bye, love u. 

Raman -love u too jaan. He said and both hung the call. Ishita went to finish her work while Raman called and fix his meeting with his friend,rahul and his wife,vaishali.

After an hour, Raman was in the restaurant having dinner with them. 

Raman -bhabhi, this is ishita's medical history. U please go through it and tell me, is there any chances of her to conceive. 

Vaishali-ok raman, I will go through this and will inform u about the same. 

Raman -thanks, agar thode se bhi chances honge toh do tell me. I really want her to live that experience .main uski insecurity khatam Karna chahta hoon. I want to see ishita happy in life. 

Vaishali-u r such a loving husband Raman. I will surely help u two in every manner. I will be happy seeing u two happy. 

Raman -thanks, he said and they had dinner together. 

Raman was going back to his hotel when he got ishita's call. He picked it smiling and said -u won't believe I was thinking about u only. 

Ishita -i do believe, coz I was also thinking about u only. Khana kha liya. 

Raman -ji haan, it was good but not like urs. So still missing u and ur arms around me. 

Ishita -but I am missing u bit less, coz I have ur miniature version. 

Raman -ruhi is sleeping with u?? 

Ishita -haan ,maine bola mummy ji se and she happiky send her here. 

Raman -good ,toh enjoy karo. Ek dusre ko hug karke so. Mujhe toh akela hi sona hai. Poor me. 

Ishita -aww my baby, hum aa jaaye kya?? 

Raman -nahi, I will be back soon. He said and walked inside the hotel. He was walking towards his room and was talking when he heard, papa. 

Raman smiled and said -arey, mera chotu jag raha hai, kya kar raha hai bachcha?? 

Ruhi -papa ko missie,papa huggi chahiye. 

Raman -aww my baby, I will be back soon and then give u dher saari huggi. Achcha bolo, meri doll ko kya chahiye. Doll yaa teddy. 

Ruhi -kuch nahi, aap aao. Jaldi che. 

Raman -i will be back soon bachcha, u sleep well. Aur mumma ko pareshan mat karna, OK. 

Ruhi -ok, love u, she said and lay down beside ishita giving phone to ishita. 

Raman -she seems fine now. 

Ishita -haan, papa ji ne samjhaya, now she is fine. Just missing u. 

Raman -koi nahi,i will be back soon. Tumhe kuch chahiye yahan se. 

Ishita -i just want u back. Come to me soon. 

Raman -coming very soon jaan, OK bye for now. Really tired. Kal bahut kaam hai. 

Ishita -ok raman, bye. Good night jaan. 

Raman smiled and said -good night. He said and hung the call. Ishita settled on the bed next to ruhi and start telling her a bed time story, on the other hand raman slept feeling tired. 

Next day, Raman reached Vaishali's clinic and was waiting for the result. After an hour Vaishali called him in and said -see Raman, I went through the reports and I think chances hai. She said making Raman smile .

Raman -really bhabhi. 

Vaishali nodded in yes and said -but bahut kam. And the most important thing is, yeh report bahut purani hai. Inn saalon mein ishita ko body mein bahut changes hue honge toh last view dene se pehle, I want to check her. Uske kuch test karna chahti hoon. 

Raman -toh mujhe usse laana hoga??

Vaishali nodded in yes. 

Raman -actually main usse batana nahi chahta tha, I don't want to give her false hope. 

Vaishali -i do understand ur problem but sach toh yeh hai ki body unki hai. Unke conceive karne ke exactly kitne chances hai yeh test ke bina pata nahi chal paayega,so I need her here. 

Raman thought for a while and said -ok, Main jaa kar usse le kar aata hoon. He said and went out to go back to delhi ti bring ishita. Though he was happy with the positive response but was scared too thinking what if something went wrong. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
ThunderCat783 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing update
continue soon
viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awsome update
pls update soon its a request
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
these guys are adorable...missing each other
Ruhi is a sweet heart...really close to Raman
Hope Raman ca make her understand and hope she takes it all in positive stride and does not take him wrong as amma did,,,
Lovely part
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lovely update
ishraru missing each other badly
Raman showed ishu reports to doctor
she told there are very less chances but she needs to test ishita again
Raman is worried for ishus reaction
continue soon