Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Interesting teaser 
Update soon 
taahir004 thumbnail
Fantastic Chapter 

Ishita is slowly recovering and its a sign for Raman as she remembers the death 
of her family but again her cuteness her innocence really makes everything so amazing 
she asking all those questions about how a baby gets into her stomach 
and Raman so patiently answers them 
Nidhi been married she still wants Raman , indeed she is disgusting 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 42

Next morning, Raman got up first and saw ishita sleeping peacefully wrapped in the sheet feeling chilly. He covered her properly and went to freshen up. 

He came out after half an hour and saw ishita still sleeping. He ordered coffee for himself and settled next to her. He bend on her and start kissing her bare body while she was still sleeping. He pulled her to himself and start dropping open mouth kisses on her neckline and shoulder breaking her sleep. She turned to him and opened her arms for him. He smiled and engulf into her.he start kissing, sucking and chewing her front while she was enjoying his raw touches. She was moaning in pleasure and pulling him more into herself encouraging him. 

He couldn't wait anymore and start loving her passionately. At last he entered into her and felt in her feeling his release. She lovingly caressed his hair while he kissed her valley and said -i love u jaan. 

Ishita -love u too raman. She said and closed her eyes again feeling contented while Raman too stay in same position when the door bell rang. He got up and wore his clothes, tucked ishita properly under the blanket, instructed her not to come out and went to take coffee. He took the coffee and settled on the couch sipping it. He switched on TV and start watching news. 

Sometime passed and ishita came out of their bedroom. Raman didnt realise it and was watching TV when she said -dekhiye raman, mere tummy mein baby. 

Raman raises his eyes and smiled. She has covered a pillow under the sheet and was standing like a pregnant woman. 

Raman -what's this??

Ishita -u loved me naa, yahin special time tha, see we got our baby. 

Raman called her to him and she adjusted in his lap. 

Raman kissed her and said -the process take time jaan, nine months time baby. Hamare baby ko aane mein abhi time hai. 

Ishita made a sad face and said -u understood that it's not our baby. 

Raman chuckled at her innocent question and nodded in yes. 

Ishita -but how,u just loved me. Toh ho sakta hai sach ka baby ho. 

Raman -ofcourse ho sakta hai, but it will take some time to know, at least a month. 

Ishita -mujhe baby kab hoga raman, I want ur soon. 

Raman wrapped her in his arms and said -very soon jaan, very soon. Ishita just nodded and kept her head on his chest. 

After sometime, ishita went to freshen up while Raman ordered breakfast for them. Both had breakfast together and then went downstairs to the pool side. 

Ishita got excited seeing the pool and said -chaliye raman, hum bhi swim karte hai, machli ki tarah. Kitna maza aayega. 

Raman -tumhe swimming karni hai?? 

Ishita nodded in yes.

Raman -but u have to wear those kind of clothes. He said showing her a girl wearing bikini.ishita made a perfect O and said -itne chote kapde, itne chote kapde toh nahi pehnna chahiye.chachi ne bola tha, itne chote kapde sirf aapke saamne pehnne hai. I cant I wear it infront of all. She said hiding herself making Raman smile. 

Raman -ok come with me, we will choose a nice swim suit for u, jisse tum swim bhi kar paogi aur tumhe bura bhi nahi lagega. He said and took her to the near by shop. He picked a much decent swim wear for her and said -u go and change, then we will enjoy in the water together. 

Ishita nodded happily and went to change while Raman too changed and start waiting for ishita. 

Soon ishita showed up and both went to the pool. At first ishita was scared but then she too start enjoying. Ishra were happily enjoying in the pool. Raman was showing different dives to ishita making her happy. She was clapping and laughing happily for him .he was holding her by waist and was making her dance in the water only but everytime when she float in water, she got just too happy. Raman was very happy seeing her happy and was kissing her in between. Both were lost in each other oblivious of a pair of eyes on them. 

Nidhi was looking at them and was burning in jealousy. Jealous of ishita seeing her so happy while she came to meet her husband Alex who is waiter in that hotel.

Nidhi -kya kismat hai iss pagal ki, itne ameer aadmi ke saath aish kar rahi hai, aur main ek waiter ke saath zindagi bita rahi hoon. Bas ek baar yeh mere trap mein phans jaate phir meri bhi zindagi set ho jayegi. She thought and went to change into swimwear to show her curves. She changed into a bikini showing much of her body and waited for ishita to go and change so that she can go to raman. 

Soon Ishra came out of the pool feeling tired and ishita went to change. Grabbing the opportunity nidhi went to raman and pretend to bang into him .raman said sorry and was going without looking at her when she hold his hand and said -hey handsome, we met again. I think koi hai joh chahta hai ki hum saath ho. 

Raman -ofcourse koi hai joh aisa chahta hai and it's u. But sorry main nahi chahta. Saying so he was going when nidhi said -why u r so rude, we cab be friends, u know friends for benefit. She said winking at him. 

Raman -i just don't understand, why u r behind me. What u want from me?? He asked looking at nidhi. 

Nidhi -main aapke peeche nahi, shayad aap hi mere aage ho. Waise bhi I am good enough to spend some nice time. She said flaunting  her body over the Bikini. 

Raman -tum kitni bhi achchi ho, I really don't need u, I have a very nice company. 

Nidhi -yes, I know ur mad wife. She said in a go making Raman look at her. 

Raman -who r u, u know ishita. OMG u r behind me with a motive. Sab pata lagaa rakha hai naa tumne. Tell me the truth, come on speak up. He asked making nidhi scared. 

Seeing her not saying anything he asked again -kaun ho tum, batao, he was asking when he heard ,nidhi tum?? 

Both turned to the direction and saw ishita standing with shocked eyes. 

Raman look at ishita and asked -u know her?? 

Ishita -yeh nidhi hai, mere mama -mami ki beti. But what she is doing here, with u?? She asked while nidhi start going out with fast steps. 

Raman hold her in time and said -oh toh tum uss fraud couple ko beti ho, but tum hum dono ka peecha kyun kar rahi ho, aakhir kya chahti ho humse. And why u were hell bent to spend a night with me. Yeh jaante hue ki main ishita ko pati hoon, tum mere saath, why. He asked roaring in anger while nidhi got scared seeing his anger. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it .

Edited by cutieruhi - 5 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Can't wait for her get punished n ishitha become normal
Kavya_P thumbnail